Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hard Work Hardly Pays Off ??

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Bhai mukesh!

Yaar i dont know wht made u disappoint but i beleive ur summarising at early stage of ur life! Bhai mere u never know when opportunity knocks on ur door its all abt doing efforts! If u are heading in right direction than its ok keep going ur way!
    Now i cme to Hard work whether it pays off or not well it all depends on ur expectations or satisfaction which have no end for a human being! Hard work and smart work work goes side by side if ur working hard smartly than it will pay!
    for example_ Do kisano ke paas 1-1 killa Zameen hai aur woh kheti karte hain unme se ek ne boye angoor aur ek ne boye jawar mehnat to dono ne karee par angoor wale ne thodi jyada karee aur smartness thee kee usne ANGOOR BOYE this is the key!
    Ok bhai good luck !baaki baat toh yeh bhee sach hai kee Kismat apna khel jaroor khelti hai aur woh jab khelti hai toh hard work ho ya smart work sab khatam ho jata hai!

Abhimanyu Phougat

Quote Originally Posted by positivelook View Post
    for example_ Do kisano ke paas 1-1 killa Zameen hai aur woh kheti karte hain unme se ek ne boye angoor aur ek ne boye jawar mehnat to dono ne karee par angoor wale ne thodi jyada karee aur smartness thee kee usne ANGOOR BOYE this is the key!
    Interesting.....just to add to it.....mukesh ji......aap inspire ho jao iib...
    ek kille mein iiinkh bo do......er gelyan thoddi this "weed"...
    weed bolle to diverse kinda exotic plants...one gud example can be marijuana (It has a high medicinal value) DND uncle ji ko request karr lo......ghanne link geir denge...
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Quote Originally Posted by stokas View Post
    That's it Navin bhai! Great!! Keep on doing your goodself!!

I love you!
    And I respect you like an elder brother.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Dead at work for 5 days …

on the topic of the thread i wud like to quote a true incident tht sums up everything...here it goes

Bosses of a publishing firm are trying to work out why no one noticed that one of their employees had been sitting dead at his desk for FIVE DAYS before anyone asked if he was feeling okay.

George Turklebaum, 51, who had been employed as a proofreader at a New York firm for 30 years, had a heart attack in the open-plan office he shared with 23 other workers. He quietly passed away on Monday, but nobody noticed until Saturday morning when an office cleaner asked why he was still working during the weekend.

His boss Elliot Wachiaski said: "George was always the first guy in each morning and the last to leave at night, so no one found it unusual that he was in the same position all that time and didn't say anything. "He was always absorbed in his work and kept much to himself." A post mortem examination revealed that he had been dead for five days after suffering a coronary. Ironically, George was proofreading manuscripts of medical textbooks when he died. You may want to give your co-workers a nudge occasionally.

And the moral of the story is? Don't work too hard. Nobody notices anyway.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!