Thread: Fighting against Cancer

Fighting against Cancer

Hi,

This came to my Knowledge that Cancer is treatable with Desi herbs(our sicence say Cancer is curable only).

Some people (sadus, desi Dr. etc) are offering some kinds of pudiya/davai.
    One I know(my brother visited, told lot of patients are in good position, I’ll visit next week/next to next week).
    I talked to one Cancer's Dr. in Batra Hospital Delhi, She said, she knows him.

Baba Kamalnath(108 year old)
    near Tizara,Alver.
    Its on Revari –Alver road.

He gives, some kind of pudia, need to add Shyam Tulsi + desi cows milk.
    Do you have any information regarding His treatment, like +ve effects or side effects??

Thanks
    Last edited by ajay_kumar_g; May 6th, 2008 at 02:02 PM.
    --Ajay--
    "Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    ur efforts r really appreciable as these r in favour of mankind. I wud like 2 inform u that u can most probably get this plant's seeds from Pusa Agricultural Institute.

Kasuta baba se bhai. Apni Pudiya/davai ka patent kara le to badhiya hoga... kitte Pfizer ne bera paat gya uska farmula te patent len me vaar nahi lawenge wo.
    There is no deterministic cure for cancer as of now. This baba is dhongi.
    Here is my guess how he plays his game...
    Different types of cancer have different survival rates. The depend on variables such as age, gender, how far the disease has progressed, type of cancer etc etc.
    It is a question of probability.

The way these false rumors propagate is because the people who get cured from taking treatment for cancer at a cancer hospital AND also take pudiya.... attribute it to pudiya and baba in a big way. They enthusiastically recomment the baba to everybody.

The second group - relatives of ppl who succumb to cancer inspite of taking treatment AND pudiya.... donot go out in a big way to discredit baba.

Also remember the first group above who promote baba consists of cancer survivor+relatives+friends. They form a large vociferous group who go out of their way to promote baba.

The second group consists of relatives+ friends who lost a loved one. This group does not go out of their way to discredit baba. The cancer struck person who would be the most motivated to promote baba is missing from this group.

This results in a big swing in favorable opinion of baba.

Don't go to baba... he has nothing.
    Last edited by sidchhikara; May 7th, 2008 at 08:29 AM.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    well, it cant be said dat this ailment is uncurable or untreatable. if it is diagnosed in time then there r all possible treatments and even if it is diagnosed on the fourth stage, then too it is curable, if not completely by the herbs mentioned in ayurveda, then by doing all the seven pranayams, especially ANULOM VILOM, provided these are done thoroughly. And this is not said or declared by a particular layman, rather results with documentary proofs have shown this.

Quote Originally Posted by neetukhicher View Post
    well, it cant be said dat this ailment is uncurable or untreatable. if it is diagnosed in time then there r all possible treatments and even if it is diagnosed on the fourth stage, then too it is curable, if not completely by the herbs mentioned in ayurveda, then by doing all the seven pranayams, especially ANULOM VILOM, provided these are done thoroughly. And this is not said or declared by a particular layman, rather results with documentary proofs have shown this.
    I thought we were discussing baba's pudiya/davai for cancer and not ANULOM VILOM.
    I can start listing hundreds of unsubstantiated cures for cancer from several cultures / countries across the world, but how will that help answer the gentleman who asked the specific question about baba's pudiya?

There is no deterministic cure for cancer. You can beat it if you take action on time. Doing yoga always helps.

Quote Originally Posted by sidchhikara View Post
    I thought we were discussing baba's pudiya/davai for cancer and not ANULOM VILOM.
    I can start listing hundreds of unsubstantiated cures for cancer from several cultures / countries across the world, but how will that help answer the gentleman who asked the specific question about baba's pudiya?

There is no deterministic cure for cancer. You can beat it if you take action on time. Doing yoga always helps.
    Sid is right. Isse isse baba te desh ka naash kar re sen.........afsosh is baat ka hai ki padhe likhe log bhi inke chakra mei aaja sen............
    Yoginder Gulia

What i feel, He may be using some kind of Chemo medicine( A medicine that Dr. use).

I also talked to a Dr. who is working with Batra Hospital, as per Dr. "one can use his Pudia, That pudia is not fraud/jari-booti"

Now what do you feel??

Quote Originally Posted by sidchhikara View Post
    Kasuta baba se bhai. Apni Pudiya/davai ka patent kara le to badhiya hoga... kitte Pfizer ne bera paat gya uska farmula te patent len me vaar nahi lawenge wo.
    There is no deterministic cure for cancer as of now. This baba is dhongi.
    Here is my guess how he plays his game...
    Different types of cancer have different survival rates. The depend on variables such as age, gender, how far the disease has progressed, type of cancer etc etc.
    It is a question of probability.

The way these false rumors propagate is because the people who get cured from taking treatment for cancer at a cancer hospital AND also take pudiya.... attribute it to pudiya and baba in a big way. They enthusiastically recomment the baba to everybody.

The second group - relatives of ppl who succumb to cancer inspite of taking treatment AND pudiya.... donot go out in a big way to discredit baba.

Also remember the first group above who promote baba consists of cancer survivor+relatives+friends. They form a large vociferous group who go out of their way to promote baba.

The second group consists of relatives+ friends who lost a loved one. This group does not go out of their way to discredit baba. The cancer struck person who would be the most motivated to promote baba is missing from this group.

This results in a big swing in favorable opinion of baba.

Don't go to baba... he has nothing.
    --Ajay--

Quote Originally Posted by ajaygaite View Post
    What i feel, He may be using some kind of Chemo medicine( A medicine that Dr. use).

I also talked to a Dr. who is working with Batra Hospital, as per Dr. "one can use his Pudia, That pudia is not fraud/jari-booti"

Now what do you feel??
    Dear Ajay even i don't beleive in all these Baba's ,but as u r saying that even some doctor suggest u the same and most importantly if u have some faith in that baba than pls go for that it hardly matters what other's feel abt that. Important thing is if u beleive in some thing don't ask anyone just go 4 that because beleiving in someone and specially in ur doc it will really helps u get well soon just go 4 that option also, that's what i think.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Now what do you feel??
    Brother, you are free to do what you want. I was just stating my opinion because I have had personal experience with this kind of situation.

Cancer's treatmennt

Hi all

I have visited that Mandir cum Asram...on last weekend (that is near Tizara, Alwer)
    I talked to 20-30 patient/relatives.. who were taking that Pudia.. Not a single person told me that he/she did not get +ve result.. in my 2 hours stay i saw more then 100 persons to take that pudia...

And the Baba ji.. who is more then 100 years old some were saying 108 & some were saying 115years old...He himself don't gave any pudia..

Some person's are doing social services there.... All were educated....

Those people are not taking any kind of helf from any one...
    If some one really want to help them... then there is only one job.. "davai kuuto, hamam-daste me"

And today, i was reading one Chemo's medicine’s detail that is saying some kind of tree from Himalya...

Then why do we feel...that is a fraud... those people may know some kind of herb...

One thing more most of people were there who received -ve result from Operation or other treatment like Radiation or chemo...

Chemo :--- A name to treatment for cancer to stop growth of cancer cells( also stop growth of helpful cells) with medicine.. lot of side effect..
    Radiation:-- High power X-rays to kill cancer's cells
    Operation :--Most of you know.. To remove tumor.. but not feasible in all cases...

And about Fraud…. I am an engineer with power of google search & lot of other research paper about cervix cancer… I know no one go to desi elaz with Ist choice… but when one don’t have other choice then ????
    Last edited by ajay_kumar_g; May 19th, 2008 at 05:17 PM.
    --Ajay--

Lightbulb

Hummm, this para makes sense, btw intresting to read about ur exp in that Asharam! I wish the suffered one gets well soon! Amen!

And about Fraud…. I am an engineer with power of google search & lot of other research paper about cervix cancer… I know no one go to desi elaz with Ist choice… but when one don’t have other choice then ????
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Bhai Ajay,

You are right ... there are no side affects of dessi davai ... wo purane aale kahya karein ek lagan ne lukman ki na lagge er lagge rakh ki chontaki lag jya ... you should try all means ....

There is a place Jhad Shetali ... it is near ballabhgarh ... there was a haqeem cum baba there and used to give medicine for fits/mirgi/pagal pan ... etc ... same trend was there ... people used to service there by helping them in preparing medicines .... I knew 2 young people who got releaved for live from his medicines ... ek chora te haryana police mein lag rahya se .... ke bera kit tahi ke dhakke kha liye they uneh ....

I feel that there are lots and lots of such true traditional haqeems are there but thing is to discover them and to research on them ..... hope you will get the same research done by some american company and they will sell you the same chemicals with a brand name and we learned people will prefer that.

yes,ajay you are right there are so many hidden powers in the herbs and ayurveda which can cure diseases and deadly diseases like cancer too.scientists here in america have discovered that when rats with tumor were given holy basil known as tulsi ,there tumor shrank.
    and recently i learnt vitamin d also play a major role in killing tumor cells.so women deficient in vitmain d are more prone to breast cancer.so nature has so many healing powers so many of them still need to be unveiled.i hope the sufferer will be benefitted from the treatment
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

A mediciane name : Paclitaxel main compound name "Taxol".

Description ( in Short) :--- Paclitaxel, a parenteral antineoplastic agent is a diterpenoid taxane derivative, obtained from the Needles and branches of the Himalayan YEW tree (Taxuz Baccata).....
    So like this there may be lot of others tree which have such type or related compound.

Paclitaxel:--One of main Chemo medicines from Lungs & pelvis cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    yes,ajay you are right there are so many hidden powers in the herbs and ayurveda which can cure diseases and deadly diseases like cancer too.scientists here in america have discovered that when rats with tumor were given holy basil known as tulsi ,there tumor shrank.
    and recently i learnt vitamin d also play a major role in killing tumor cells.so women deficient in vitmain d are more prone to breast cancer.so nature has so many healing powers so many of them still need to be unveiled.i hope the sufferer will be benefitted from the treatment
    --Ajay--

Desi Pudiyas are helping in a very fast way, more then expected

Now i know more then 10 peoples in Charkhi Dadri, ,who have taken those desi Davai & cured, now living a pain/tension free life...

One a very good example..
    There is patient of Blood cancer in Charkhi Dadri..(Kath-Mandi road).
    In last year before Diwali Dr. sent her back to her home & told to her relative that she will not live till Diwali.. Then she started to take these pudia... Before this weekend i had information that she is fine, But on this Sunday I visited to one my relative (who told us about that lady & Dasi-Elaz). He told that now that lady is fit & fine doing all house hold work..

And another point, those peoples are not asking to stop medicine/radiation from Dr.
    (allopathic), so there is no issue to take treatment from both. These people don't take any thing... Agar help karni h to just jari-butio(herb) ki kutai kara dena..

If some want any type of information feel free to contact me.
    --Ajay--

Cancer

Cancer is terrible , it is some thing that happens to only others; till hits suddenly and unexpectedly to oneself or one's near &dear ones .

Painful ,distressing and expensive. It Painful to treat. the Cemo and Radiation both act as poison killing not only the cancerous cells but also the healthy ones, there are many types of cancers some very nasty others not so and they target different parts/organs of the body'

I know; as I and my late wife fought it together for more than six years, she bravely and I hopefully.

There are alternative treatments and medicines , which may work or may not work. Any thing that gives relief to the patient, that suits him or her is welcome , but generally these are the last resort and hope when every other thing has failed including the money,in some cases, to continue treatment.

Let us not discount what ever works is welcome , only caution is not to delay the diagnoses and treatment BLS

god bless you

dear ajay
    have a faith and carry on treatment
    including Baba ji Pudiya.
    I know some one it work
    but not in every case. I was in India
    one my relative taking Baba Ji- Pudiya.
    not far from Dhani-tikan and Dadri
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed