Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: HOUNOR KILLINGS IN INDIA AND JATs

wot a farce!

didnt go thru all of the post-but tempted to comment ..
    guys...LIVE N LET LIVE..its a short life to be small!

wel,there r some things of concern-bilogically i mean, for not marryin in relationships!

but rest is all immaterial
    all those friggin "heads of society" shud better cover up their acts first..
    will write more later...

watch out for this space
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

Thumbs down Honour killings..My foot..!!

Can even a single male parpatrator resposible for this most gruesome and inhuman act keep a hand on his heart and claim that he never oggled at the opposite sex irrespective of the cast, creed or colour..???
    You bet, NONE & NEVER..!!

..who are these people??..Just a b@#$%y bunch of self proclaimed thekedaars of the society whose only claim to (de)fame is to be involved in such ghastardly acts in the garb of carrying the flag of the so called Kaum ki Ijjat..We are better left without them....
    Last edited by addy; May 19th, 2008 at 08:27 PM.
    Men apart, Every Man an EMPEROR.

Quote Originally Posted by saranrabar View Post

With all due respect, I should have referenced properly from where I lifted the nice quotation of yours. Accept my apology for the careless omission.

I wanted to resist answering your “lil off topic”, but may be it is a good deed to go on and respond to it? So, for the “strange name spelling”, I am aware of what you may want to allude to. Probably you wish to refer to the husband of Apsarash? The next time you go to Sikar, Rajastan, you may want to pay a small attention to what variety of “roman character” spellings are used for various gotra by the spectrum between the highly educated concerned with spellings and the modest illiterate member of the most modest village who even do not know what spelling means. Do the same amongst all Indian diaspora. Further, you may also want to police or make fun of the spellings of all cow-pens, not only Jats but include Rajputs and Gurjars for good measure.

Having said that, please entertain us with your thoughtful posts about the main subject. Thanks.
    Just like you i tried hard to resist myself from commenting here but at last i convinced myself that it's not that bad to respond here And the places you mentioned .... like Sikar ... Rajasthan ... provoked me further.

I just liked the way you responded towards the people who just pay attention towards the fact that who is posting instead of what is being posted.

All said .... for gud or bad
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ranjitjat View Post
    http://www.tribuneindia.com/2008/20080510/main2.htm

Honour Killing
    Family strangles daughter, lover in Haryana

Balla (Karnal), May 9
    In yet another incident of honour killing in Haryana, a Jat family allegedly strangled its daughter, who was pregnant, and a local youth from the same community to death early this morning.

The police said for the past six months both had taken shelter at the residence of Jasbir’s sister Neelam in Machhroli village near Panipat.

Karnal district police chief A.S. Chawla confirmed that the girl’s family was involved in this heinous crime. “A case of murder and attempt to destroy evidence has been registered against 29 persons and a few have been rounded up for interrogation,” he said.
    The honor killings as the name says is not justified act of the so called civilized society. I think we should honor our parents, but if some one fails to follow that duty then they should be simply left off without any bother about them. Here everyone is born individually so they also have got the right to lead their own life so it is really a barbarian act if you say you can kill others for the sake of your respect and prestige. I think people involved in such acts should be severely punished so that they don't dare to do that again with any one else.
    “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”

Best Regards,
    Maniisha

plzzz close this thread

i think Manisha comments sums all the things ....
    so when any body is parents amongst us then we shd not deal in that severe way and this propaganda shd be carried further on and all those who have time they can tell others also .. provided they r able to listen to u

whoever wants to write plz read all above threads and u can find ur things said above
    1) The most successful people fail the most.

but

2) Act as if it is impossible to fail.

Cool

It carves nothing but SMILE [] on my face and I feel pity for the prof. ! :p

Sorry for goin offtopic again...but from now on not again!

Rock on
    Jit

I just liked the way you responded towards the people who just pay attention towards the fact that who is posting instead of what is being posted.
    All said .... for gud or bad
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Funny thing is we ourselves contribute to polarization of our society
    and establishment of its 'de facto standards' along various lines, and then feign shock when some extreme steps like this are taken.

Anyone here who is remotely tuned in to our society knows very well how we react to such issues around caste/tribe, infidelity and "izzat-aabroo" of our women and the like. I mean heck, if folks here had any control they'd probably hang us beef eaters for going against their ideas of 'right' and 'normal'. Imagine now having our girls 'mess around' or go against the percieved family 'izzat/honor'!

I am sure you all can imagine what goes on in the community...the taunts,
    the comments, the lifelong stigma attached to the family and the dimmed
    prospects for other family members. Whether you like it or not, the truth
    is that 'honour' really is at stake here. That is the ground reality.
    I'll contend here that if you actually go to the village or that local community
    where these events happen, people will firmly back and support such
    actions to 'save family honor'. Such cases aren't all that alien to us. There
    are plenty more where this came from.

We can keep up with this 'holier than thou' venting here...but if we
    hope to change we'll all need to eat some beef...if you know what I mean. :eek:
    :eek: I don't believe in miracles. I rely on them.
    :D There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.
    Let's agree to respect each other's view, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Quote Originally Posted by raj_rathee View Post
    We can keep up with this 'holier than thou' venting here...but if we
    hope to change we'll all need to eat some beef...if you know what I mean. :eek:
    Or we can kill the beef eaters to save our honour!! Practically though either way nothing will change..it will just be another headline and more humans will take birth with different thinking, different mind repeating same mistakes in every generation n every yug..this is the crux of life as I have understood :rolleyes:
    What if God was one of us...?

Ek Aur ....

http://in.jagran.yahoo.com/news/loca...4463267_1.html

पश्चिमी दिल्ली, जागरण संवाददाता : उतरप्रदेश के बड़ौत गांव से तीन माह से लापता प्रेमी जोड़े की हत्या के आरोप में प्रेमिका के जीजा संजय को द्वारका पुलिस ने गिरफ्तार कर लिया है। प्रेमिका के चाचा देवेंद्र ने भी दोनों की हत्या में संजय का साथ दिया था। घटना के बाद से देवेंद्र फरार है व पुलिस उसकी तलाश कर रही है।
    द्वारका सेक्टर 16 के समीप से जा रहे नजफगढ़ नाले में 13 मई की सुबह एक बोरी में राजकुमार और गीता (20) की लाश मिली थी। दोनों उत्तर प्रदेश के बागपत बड़ौत गांव के निवासी थे। पुलिस टीम को जांच के दौरान लड़के के परिजनों से जानकारी मिली कि तीन महीने पहले दोनों शादी के मकसद से घर से भाग गए थे। गीता के परिवार वालों ने शादी पर आपत्ति जताई थी व राजकुमार के घर वाले भी दोनों के एक ही गोत्र के होने पर शादी करने को तैयार नहीं हुए थे। कुछ दिनों बाद गीता के परिवार वालों ने उन्हें खोज लिया व यह कहकर घर बुलाया कि दोनों की शादी करवा देंगे। घर पहुंचने पर गीता के जीजा संजय और चाचा देवेंद्र ने दोनों की पीट-पीटकर हत्या कर दी और शव को बोरे में डालकर नजफगढ़ नाले में फेंक दिया। द्वारका थाना पुलिस ने आरोपी संजय को गिरफ्तार कर लिया है। जबकि देवेंद्र फिलहाल पुलिस गिरफ्त से फरार है। पुलिस गीता के परिवार वालों की भी मामले में संलिप्त होने की जांच रही है।

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    "To err is human, to forgive is Divine"
    a JAT would interpret it as...
    "To err is human, to forgive is not my policy"

For sure nobody would accept the acts of the boy and girl in our society. At the same time nobody would even accept the heinous crime of their killings. Remember, no one is above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by pnauhwar21 View Post
    Or we can kill the beef eaters to save our honour!! Practically though either way nothing will change..it will just be another headline and more humans will take birth with different thinking, different mind repeating same mistakes in every generation n every yug..this is the crux of life as I have understood :rolleyes:
    Well said Prashant Nauhwar...thts a reality !!!
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

No body takes such extreme dicision of killing their kids just for some pride. They are not fool.

There would definitely be something wrong about sameGOTRA marriages.

Either, Firstly the two must have better understanding of Society & Culture
    or
    if the fools don't have, then at least they must have power to fight against the world.
    FIGHT FOR A BRIGHTER INDIA

Killing is not the solution....
    Education & strong bonds with your children will help..
    I wish to born & die again as JAT.

तू छोड़ रहा है तो ख़ता इसमें तेरी क्या,
    हर शख़्स मेरा साथ निभा भी नहीं सकता।

शाबाश... चलो फिर से रामायण गाते हैं :D:rock
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Ek aur PREMI YUGAL OF SAME VILLAGE ... :)

http://www.bhaskar.com/2008/05/20/08...rrendered.html

चरखी दादरी. गांव तिवाला से एक माह पूर्व फरार हुए एक प्रेमी युगल ने सोमवार को न्यायालय में आत्मसमर्पण कर दिया। न्यायालय ने लड़की को नारी निकेतन भेज दिया, वहीं युवक को रिमांड पर पुलिस को सौंप दिया।
    गांव तिवाला के राजाराम नामक व्यक्ति ने पुलिस में दी शिकायत में गांव के ही सुनील नामक युवक पर उसकी नाबालिग लड़की को बहला फुसलाकर भगाने का आरोप लगाया था। पुलिस ने 15 अप्रैल को युवक के खिलाफ मामला दर्ज करके प्रेमी युगल की तलाश शुरू कर दी थी।
    प्रेमी युगल ने सोमवार को न्यायाधीश आरके मेहता की अदालत में आत्मसमर्पण कर दिया। लड़की ने न्यायालय में दिए बयान में परिजनों के साथ नहीं जाने की बात कही, जिस पर लड़की को नारी निकेतन करनाल भेजने का आदेश दिया। वही युवक सुनील को पांच दिन के रिमांड पर सदर पुलिस को सौंप दिया। प्रेमी युगल के मिलने से पुलिस ने राहत की सांस ली है।

murder in noida

father killed his daughter to save his honour or daughters honour is not clear
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryP...lity%3a+Police
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Ritu ji, I read in one of the news paper that Rajesh Talwar, father of the girl was himself involved in an illicit relation with a women and the servant was blackmailing him. Taking advantage of that the servant developed relationship with the girl. He first killed the servant on terrace and than his daughter. His wife helped him in committing this heinous crime.

double murder- double honour

This is full story of other double murder-double honour killing.
    Mahaghor Kalyug.

Arushi murder case
    Father arrested

Noida, May 23
    The Noida police today arrested dental surgeon Dr Rajesh Talwar, who lives in L-32 in Sector 25, Jal Vayu Vihar, Noida, for allegedly murdering his 14-year-old comely daughter Arushi and domestic help Hem Raj on the night of May 15 because they knew about his extra-marital affair and the victims themselves shared a close relationship. Talwar was later remanded to judicial custody for 14 days.

There have been reports that Nupur, wife of Talwar, also a dentist, and his doctor colleague Anita Durrani have been detained.

Addressing a press conference in the Noida police control room, IG, Police Range, Gurdarshan Singh said Dr Rajesh Talwar and Dr Nupur Talwar, the parents of Arushi, were taken to police station today, where Dr Rajesh Talwar was formally arrested for the twin murders on the basis of evidence, including the “strenuous cover-up” attempts by the dentist. Since the day of Arushi’s murder, the Talwars had been behaving in a curious way. “In a case like this, where there are no eyewitnesses, the crime has to be proved on the basis of circumstantial evidence,” the IG said.

On the morning of May 16, Dr Talwar had first called and informed some of his neighbours and friends about the murder of his daughter. It was around 7 am the same day that he informed the police.

The IG, who was accompanied by DIG, Meerut Range, P.C. Meena and Noida SSP A. Satish Ganesh at the press conference, said Dr Rajesh was having an extra marital affair. His daughter and domestic help Hem Raj were aware of his affair. Hem Raj had often talked about it to his friends in the colony and outside, which Dr Talwar did not like. Arushi had been opposing the affair of her father. Hem Raj had often told his friends that his life was in danger.

It seems Arushi and Hem Raj often used to discuss the affair of Dr Talwar and this over the time had brought the two close to each other, which Dr Talwar did not like. The police did not rule out the involvement of Arushi’s mother, Dr Nupur Talwar, in the sordid crime.

Dr Rajesh Talwar had gone out at 9-30 pm on May 15 and when he returned around 11 pm, he found Arushi and Hemraj very “close to each other”. IG Gurdarshan Singh said it was an “objectionable condition” and not a compromising position, though. This had apparently offended Dr Talwar, who took Hem Raj to the terrace on the pretext of talking to him and killed him. He washed his hands with the cooler water, came down and had a few pegs of whisky. Then he killed his daughter in the same manner as he murdered Hem Raj — first hitting her on the head with a heavy object, possibly a hammer, and than slitting her throat with a knife.

At 6 am the next day, Dr Rajesh called some friends and neighbours and discussed the matter with them and apparently decided as to what to tell the police. The police was informed around 7 am. The IG said from the very beginning there had been certain facts that had baffled the police. The couple were not prompt in informing the police. And when Dr Talwar went to the police station and lodged an FIR naming Hem Raj as the accused, he told the police in an emotional way to “hurry up, go after Hem Raj and nab him, else he would flee”.

Another reason for suspecting the Talwars was that they chose to dump Arushi’s mattress on neighbour’s terrace. When the policemen enquired about the terrace, he angrily told them it was just a terrace and they should not waste their time there unnecessarily. Since the same stairs were serving two flats, Dr Talwar took the blood-soaked mattress from Arushi’s bedroom and dumped it at the terrace of the neighbours, because on his own house terrace the body of Hem Raj was lying.

The IG said it was impossible that a man, who goes to bed at 11 pm, would not be disturbed if he heard some noise in the night. Talwar’s flat had a three-tier security — wooden door, bed room door and a lobby door. No killer could come from outside. At 12 pm, Dr Talwar had talked to a friend on phone and by 1 pm, the time of murder, the IG said he was sound asleep. The distance between the rooms of Dr Talwar and Arushi, where they slept, was not more that 6 ft and even if some body else had killed the girl, the parents not hearing any noise or commotion at all would be unbelieving.

“Talwar could not have been in sound sleep when the murder took place as he was talking on phone till 12 midnight. The area is peaceful and there is no traffic. So the slightest activity should have woken them up. It is not possible that a murder takes place in the room right next to theirs and they did not hear anything”, the IG said.

Third, no outsider could close the stairs door and lock it from outside which was opened by the maid in the morning after Dr Nupur Talwar had thrown the keys out.

Fourth, suspicion were also raised because efforts were made to hid Hem Raj’s body. “The lid of the cooler was put on the body so that nobody could spot it and the door to the terrace was locked. Any killer who could have come would not bother to close the door and lock it,” the IG said.

IG Gurdarshan Singh said the weapon of murder had not been recovered. “We shall take the accused on remand and find out the weapon and other details.” He said the police would keep the media informed of the further developments in the case.
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

Late

I am joining the issue now only. But it is really unfortunate for the society especially Jats. The act of killing in the name of honour is henious and it may be atamasha for others including media. Think of the family and its victim. Why the people change with time, let love blossom, To lOve some one is not crime even if it happens to be with in same Gotra or village. Ask Any One including Bujurg( elderlY) with do they treat all young women ( girls and newly wed) with the due respect: I really doubt for the majority???. Who or the Panchayat is to decide about the private life of the two consenting adult. Looks the Taus dont have better thing to do...... Our society is already burdened with so many socual evils ... like infanticide, lack of education especially vocational, dowry, poverty.... Why dont we educate our youth in modern education.... Like English Speaking>>> so that they join mainstream... there are opportunities in Retail Call Centre>>>. Look for Sun, Dont Try to Talbanise the society..... Kya ab se pehle even in village extra pre maritial affair nahin hote the. although I am not subscruiing that but we must not get into private life of others. LIVE And LET OTHERS LIVE

Quote Originally Posted by dr_gulia View Post
    I am joining the issue now only. But it is really unfortunate for the society especially Jats. The act of killing in the name of honour is henious and it may be atamasha for others including media. Think of the family and its victim. Why the people change with time, let love blossom, To lOve some one is not crime even if it happens to be with in same Gotra or village. Ask Any One including Bujurg( elderlY) with do they treat all young women ( girls and newly wed) with the due respect: I really doubt for the majority???. Who or the Panchayat is to decide about the private life of the two consenting adult. Looks the Taus dont have better thing to do...... Our society is already burdened with so many socual evils ... like infanticide, lack of education especially vocational, dowry, poverty.... Why dont we educate our youth in modern education.... Like English Speaking>>> so that they join mainstream... there are opportunities in Retail Call Centre>>>. Look for Sun, Dont Try to Talbanise the society..... Kya ab se pehle even in village extra pre maritial affair nahin hote the. although I am not subscruiing that but we must not get into private life of others. LIVE And LET OTHERS LIVE
    OK sir...let us spare all restrictions..let us flourish the love....u are right..what is this gotra, caste...all crap.....who are the elders to impose such social norms on us...whether a person marry to a girl/boy of its own village or gotra..or his/her cousin or his/her real sister/brother too...it all individual affair, elders/parents have nothing to do with it..these idiots buddhhe should be hanged or shot dead.....hain na sir ji....kitne uttam vichar hai aapke....aap jaisse logon ki iss samaaj ko sakht jaroorat hai.....kaha hai aape charan...aap jarror jaat samaaj main revolution laayenge.....arree sabhi jatlanders kuch seekho inse.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Last edited by prashantacmet; May 25th, 2008 at 06:22 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

सोनीपत. गन्नौर के नमस्ते चौक के सुनील (25) ने अपनी प्रेमिका ऊषा (14) के साथ सल्फास निगल लिया। इसके बाद फोन पर सुनील ने इसकी सूचना अपने भाई को दी। परिजन दोनों को रात 2.10 बजे सोनीपत अस्पताल ले गए, जहां डॉक्टरों ने ऊषा को मृत घोषित कर दिया, जबकि सुनील की तबीयत में निरंतर सुधार हो रहा है। पोस्टमार्टम के बाद ऊषा का शव परिजनों को सौंप दिया गया।
    तीन भाइयों में सबसे छोटा सुनील बिजली मैकेनिक है। गांव के ही कुम्हार कन्हैया की छोटी बेटी ऊषा से उसका प्रेम प्रसंग चल रहा था। रात को वह बिना किसी को बताए घर से कहीं चली गई। सुनील की सूचना पर बड़ा भाई जयभगवान परिजनों के साथ खेतों की ओर भागे, जहां सुनील और ऊषा बेसुध पड़े थे। उन्होंने ऊषा के परिजनों को भी सूचना दी।
    जयभगवान का कहना है कि दोनों के प्रेम प्रसंग की जानकारी उसे नहीं थी। दोनों ने सल्फास क्यों खाया, इसका खुलासा नहीं हो सका है। ऊषा की मां विमला ने बताया कि वह ऊषा की हरकतों से परेशान थी। सोमवार को ताले में बंद होने के बावजूद भी वह बाहर कैसे निकल गई। विमला के बयान पर पुलिस ने सुनील के खिलाफ ऊषा को धोखे से जहरीला पदार्थ खाने का मामला दर्ज किया है।

Ek aur Gaon Gaon prem prasang .... manne itne sare case dekh ke nue lage se

1) ya to yo prem rog eebe ghana badh gya hai ....
    2) Ya pher agar pahele bhi ye tha to log sirf svadon tak seemit rahete they aur aaj walo mein fairness hai usko aage tak le jane ki ....

Cant say.