When u feel u r alone even in the crowd,
    When u Think no one can understand u,
    When ur love and emotions are rejected by others,
    & when u hate ur life!

Just close ur eyes & see the face of the person
    who loves u more than anyone else,

Who is with u even when u r lonely,
    & cries when u cry.

She is no one else, But ur Sweet loving MOTHER.

I love u soooooooo much MOMMY.
    You are really a sweet darling.
    I wish we never get separated.
    Luv u, soooooo much.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    Actually i didn't wanted to post here but your reply forced me to do that ......

What we are here, why we are here and who we are here should be the main concern instead of killing some time here. Let people do what they like to do ........ it's upon us if we want to be a part of that circus or want to have our own identity.

I hope i didn't hurt anyone here
    Dear Brother No one forced you to reply here. You are free here to do what you want. But don,t hurt the feelings of others. This is a thread dedicated to the women called Maa. I think u don,t understant that. If u can't share ur feelings than pls don't speak like that .....Just think/speak the word maa and now tell what u feel.......
    A Mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
    " MAA"
    The word that spells supreme power{this line posted recently }

Sorry if I heart you:rock
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

Quote Originally Posted by vivektaliyan View Post
    Dear Brother No one forced you to reply here. You are free here to do what you want. But don,t hurt the feelings of others. This is a thread dedicated to the women called Maa. I think u don,t understant that. If u can't share ur feelings than pls don't speak like that .....Just think/speak the word maa and now tell what u feel.......
    A Mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
    " MAA" The word that spells supreme power{this line posted recently }

Bhai Vivek, I think u have misunderstood Vijay. He has written same as what u r saying. There is a hidden criticism in that for the ppl who dont give attention to worthy topics. Please go through his post once again.

@Vijay: Hope i understood u correct.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    Bhai Vivek, I think u have misunderstood Vijay. He has written same as what u r saying. There is a hidden criticism in that for the ppl who dont give attention to worthy topics. Please go through his post once again.

Dev, You got me right .... word to word.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by vivektaliyan View Post
    This is a thread dedicated to the women called Maa. I think u don,t understant that.
    Thanx for the information Bhai ..... how ignorant i am.

Believe me ... even after 2400 post here at jatland i will keep learning from wise people like you that what should be posted and where.

And yes ... you didn't hurt me
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Strange only 12 replies to this great thread. Maa maa Karte rethte hai hum log par ye dekh kar kaafi ganda laga ki abhi tak kissi ne iss thread mein koi ruchi nahi dikhaai... kyunki maa ek faaltu bakwaas word hai . Kyu iske baare mein padh kar time waste kiya jaaye.

Let me explore some of the very worthy threads who got lotta reply and attention

^~@ Marriages are made in HeAvEn ?? @~^ -- 71

@~ Valentines Day ~@ --- 176

## Shaadi ## --- 50

Rishte....... 49

~ FaCeS of ReLaTiOnShIpS ~ -- 67

Weight of beauty ..... !! --- 81

Lovely lonelyness --79

Shayad aaj raat ki shaadi hai.......... 61

How 2 keep a woman happy........ 69

what about intercaste marriage? --350

Matrimonial Websites --66

Daaruuuuuuu --50

Towards healthy relations in married life:Few tips --38

Why is LOWER AGE OF WOMEN implied in Indian Marriages? --99

Love!! --82

~~@ HoLi HuNgAmA @~~ --35

your cars and bikes ! ---50

Bechaari maa ... 10 -12 logo ki attention se hi kaam chalati hai.
    Aaj relation ka matlab only ladka ladki. Maa se kissi ka koi relation thodi hota hai. Car bike ke bhav bhi nahi aati maa toh. Car bike hi minto mein half century maar jaati hai.

Healthy married life ke liye toh tips dene waale bahut hai par maa ko khush rakhne ke bhi bade bujurg, experienced log thode tips digiye. Ya fir hamne woh hi tips dene aate hai aur sikhe hai ???

Khair ye time waste hai likhna. Par dil kiya sooo chep diya. Maaro abb ulte seedhe comments(mujh par) ya likho maa ke baare mein jo jee aaye.
    u r a great inspiration on JL...katai aatma ko jhakjor dette ho.....now this thread will sure top the list:p...aur jyada reply aane se maa ki respect bhi ho jaayegi:rolleyes:
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    u r a great inspiration on JL...katai aatma ko jhakjor dette ho.....now this thread will sure top the list:p...aur jyada reply aane se maa ki respect bhi ho jaayegi:rolleyes:

hahahahaha. This was also expected.
    Last edited by dkumars; May 15th, 2008 at 07:17 PM.

Believe me ... even after 2400 post here at jatland i will keep learning from wise people like you that what should be posted and where.

Vijay, i feel Vivek was also not wrong. U read ur post from his point of view also. If some guy does know u or didn read ur earlier posts then this doubt of getting u wrong is common. The language u used is quite ambiguous and give both the meanings. I know this i have read most of ur posts and ur mind set. So, this interpretation is also expected

Again, hope u will get me correct and positive

Quote Originally Posted by sumitsehrawat View Post
    Sunday, February 10, 2008

Toffee speaks...

Mumma, this is going to be a long journey, and you see I am a small baby. I do not know anything. I will be making many mistakes as we move on. Please forgive me if I ever hurt you unintentionally. And, believe me, even thoguh I may not show it but I will be loving you the most all my life. There is nothing more sacred than a mother's love and believe me Mumma I will never let you down. You will always have my unstinted support and understanding. This is my promise Mumma. This is my promise to you. I love you, Mumma. I love you.

Ok everyone... it was so nice talking to you all. But then you see, I am still a small baby. You all have had a wonderful childhood, I am sure. You see, I am ready to live the most wonderful time of my life.

I will see you all very soon. Take care... btw you should be telling me this. ugh!

Tata :-),
    Toffee

AWESOME....expression. it was so gud to read the whole post.
    Keep Believing in Yourself and Your Dreams

[QUOTE=sumitsehrawat;169519][COLOR=DarkGreen]Sunday, February 10, 2008

Toffee speaks...

Beautiful....and expressed very well....Gud one sumit.

Thumbs up

Rasgulle bhai, Tofee is so sweeeeeeeeet n cute!!
    lil Anjel she is.... kisses to her!

Rock on
    Jit

Toffee speaks...

.. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Smile

Toffee speaks...

Life!! As we live through it we see changes around us. My memory never fails me when I think of the past. We three (elder sister, me and younger brother) used to play all sorts of silly games. We grew up together studying, eating, playing and fighting…all together. Those were some days. Then came a day my sister got married and we all (in the family) missed her at home. Through phone we always kept in touch. Yet, it felt like being small children only. Those leg-pulling and teasing continued still. Then came the day: 31st Jan 2008. My sister gave birth to a cute little baby. My sweet brother-in-law informed us about the tiny angel. Since then we have not been thinking of anything or anyone but her. The little cutie!! And, she just wants to say something to you all. Off to her…

Hiiiiiiiiiii, I am Toffee!! The name is as sweet as I look, I have been told so. What do you think about it?? Hehehe :-)! I don’t know what it really means; all I know is that my Sumit maamu has given me this name. He, like everyone around me, thinks that I am cute. I came into this world as a 3.5kgs baby. It’s been ten days but I have already learned a lot of things. You see, I cry a lot. I love making noise. I like troubling people. But I don’t like my Maamu. Mithu maamu is cute and talks to me. He’s very nice. But, I don’t like my Sumit maamu. He is bad. He’ll call when I am sleeping. And, I hate being disturbed. You see, I don’t like him because he talked to me first time only on my 3rd day. And as I was crying he was laughing all through. Do you see how he behaves? Ugh! Instead of pampering a little cutie he laughed at her. Non-stop :-(! And, now every time he calls I fake crying. I too love teasing him. Actually, I like when he laughs at me. After all, he’s given me such a nice name. And, he convinced my Mumma and Papa who had thought of other silly names for me.

Now I want to speak of all that I have learned till now. Obviously, my favourite time-pass is crying. Next is sleeping. I love sleeping. I haven’t seen myself yet but I have been told that I smile like a princess. When I am quiet, which I am for about 2 seconds in 4 days, I look like with two rasgullas in my mouth. My cheeks weigh half of my total weight. So what if I am only 10 days old, I have already started exercising. I do stretch my body every now and then. Every time I cry I throw my little hands and tiny legs into all corners of the room. I have been trying other things as well. I do not have teeth still I can bite you all. You try n touch my cheeks and I will show you how. Hehehe :-)!

The person I love the most is my Mumma – my mother. She is awesome. She loves me the most too. 10 days and she has kissed me I don’t know how many times. You see, I don’t know counting. Hehehe :-)! She’ll make sure I cry as less as possible. She’ll feed me she’ll not sleep unless I am quiet and asleep. And most importantly, she'll clean my potty-laden clothes. Hehehe :-)! And why are you covering your nose…its ok!! I am a baby… a small baby, no?? I can understand how my Mumma feels every time she sees me. And, she sees me all the time. I mean, come on, give me a break …am I a small kid that I would run away…am I ??? hehehe :-)! No but seriously, I enjoy every time she sings me Celine Dion’s “Im alive”. You can watch this special (not official) video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDE-g6FXC30. Please keep the volume loud and I promise you will start moving with the music. But my Mumma is my Mumma. She cries singing me this song. But then, I am an intelligent girl, I can make out those are the tears of joy. Every time I reach out to her she listens to my heart and sings... “When you call on me, when I hear you breathe, I get wings to fly, I feel that I’m alive”. I love that. I just love that. My Mumma loves me the most and she is the best. I know and can understand what and how I make her feel all the time. She feels elated, jubilant and triumphant. You see, I am an awesome baby J!

“When you look at me, I can touch the sky, I know that Im alive”
    Motherly love is holy huge and sacred. I am proud of myself that I make her feel like that. Every time I look at her she just jumps out of joy. I don’t really know if she really feels the way she sings to me or is it my half-my-total-size heavy cheeks that give her an opportunity to laugh and pull my leg. As mostly I am in my room, Mumma touches the ceiling as she flies rather than going high into the skies. But I know one thing for sure…she feels like in heaven even though the tears remain at the place I mostly see.

“When you bless the day, I just drift away, all my worries die, Im glad that Im alive. You’ve set my heart on fire, filled me with love, made me a woman on clouds above. I couln’t get much higher, my spirit takes that flight, ‘cause Im alive”.
    She is there for me all the time. Even when I am asleep she’s watching me continuously. Never, she takes her eyes off. I don't know what but whatever worries she has are of no further importance. Her entire world is me, me and only me. Mumma, I don’t have teeth and I do not know the language even so I cannot say it, but you can feel as you listen to my heart….”I love you”!!

"That I'll be the one, staining by through good and through trying times. And it's only begun, I can't wait for the rest of my life".
    I know in life we have to pass through all those good and tough times. It's my unquestionable faith that my Mumma is going to be with me in all those trying times. She may have seen me only for 10 days but she has felt me for a much longer time than that. I have come out of her. She is where I actually belong. She is my mother. We may be two but our heart is one. I am quite new in this world and every thing that I will learn and every thing that I will not learn will depend on her. She will decide what is good and what is bad for me. She will make me the person I will be when I am grown up. Not just the culinary achievements she will be behind my education too.

Mumma, this is going to be a long journey, and you see I am a small baby. I do not know anything. I will be making many mistakes as we move on. Please forgive me if I ever hurt you unintentionally. And, believe me, even thoguh I may not show it but I will be loving you the most all my life. There is nothing more sacred than a mother's love and believe me Mumma I will never let you down. You will always have my unstinted support and understanding. This is my promise Mumma. This is my promise to you. I love you, Mumma. I love you.

Ok everyone... it was so nice talking to you all. But then you see, I am still a small baby. You all have had a wonderful childhood, I am sure. You see, I am ready to live the most wonderful time of my life.

I will see you all very soon. Take care... btw you should be telling me this. ugh!

Tata :-),
    Toffee

Wow she is choooooo sweet Millions of kisses from another mammu i.e. nishant
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Smile

Bhai vijay..you have posted more then 2400 posts but it's not mean that every time people take u correct. In your post there is the use of double mean words. So first see the importance of thread and think once to use the words that have double meaning...
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    और कहते ......

Smile

Yaa bhai you are correct but just think frm my point of view...
    और कहते ......

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Avesh Dabas

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ~
    Avesh Dabas

A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. ~
    Avesh Dabas

The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~By Jaat :p

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~
    Avesh Dabas
    JIT SEELI CHALE PURWAI
    JIT CHOGRDE MAUJ SE CHHAI
    JIT DHARTI BHI SONA LAYI
    JIT SUTHRE LOG LUGAI
    WO MERA HARYANA:rock

Never say I cant,:D

Becoz weak people wait for opportunities but brave people create them.

Jai dada samadhya wale

Quote Originally Posted by avesh View Post
    A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Avesh Dabas

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ~Avesh Dabas

A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. ~Avesh Dabas

The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~By Jaat :p

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Avesh Dabas

hahahaha.. googling and then appending ur own name at the end of the quote. hahaha ... Let me find out the guy who really said i mean whose name is replaced by u.

Link: http://www.quotegarden.com/mom-day.html

Quotes.

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont

A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. ~Peter De Vries

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

Whatever u quoted is really gud and inspiring but dont fake ppl by replacing with ur name. Stealing is not a gud habbit. Write anything simple but of ur own
    Better luck next time dude.

hahahaha.. googling and then appending ur own name at the end of the quote. hahaha ... Let me find out the guy who really said i mean whose name is replaced by u.

Link: http://www.quotegarden.com/mom-day.html

Quotes.

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont

A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. ~Peter De Vries

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

Whatever u quoted is really gud and inspiring but dont fake ppl by replacing with ur name. Stealing is not a gud habbit. Write anything simple but of ur own
    Better luck next time dude.
    Huffffffffffffffff................maka maan hi jaata le khalifa......jee len de kissi ne to khasam.....
    Avesh:: eibb aap kaan pakad ke cheee bol dyo taawle se....:rock:rock
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Huffffffffffffffff................maka maan hi jaata le khalifa......jee len de kissi ne to khasam.....
    Avesh:: eibb aap kaan pakad ke cheee bol dyo taawle se....:rock:rock

Arr tu bhi nahi manai jhakoi ... jitt jaa hoon ... udai tapak le hai ... meri kundali ke raahu ketu ... hahaha :p

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    really gud one narwal sir

MA...........pehla ehsas...........pehla sparsh..........pehla pyar...........ma hi to hoti hai...........MERI MA aaj nahi hain..........main hi janti hun ki maine kya khoya hia.....jo wo karti thi shayd tab tak utna samjh nahi aaya jab tak khud ma nahi bani......... unki kami kahan mehsoos nahi hoti? har pal lagta hai ki wo hoti to 2 minute me sab thik kar deti.........she was my best frnd........likhna shuru karne se pehle soch rahi thi ki pta nahi kya kya likhungi.........................par ab shabd hi nahi mil rahe..................bas aise lag rha hai ki wo wapis aajayen.........aur fir se mujhe apne aanchal me chupa len........miss her .........aur shayd apni aakhiri saans tak unka na hona akhrega...........MISS U MA
    p0$!t!viTy mI<S lyF gR8..........