Thread: Five chain bomb blast in Jaipur

Five chain bomb blast in Jaipur

Being an eye witness, here in Chandpol , Hanuman mandir, Manak chowk , Johari bazar, Tripoliya Gate by 7.10 pm today ( 13 May 2008) five chain killer bomb killed more than 50 people and many were injured. All were taken to SMS hopital and nothing has been traced so far.
    Trust one who has tried

I can’t believe the blasts happened here in Jaipur, which is regarded as one of the safest cities!!! From what I’ve heard, the casualties are way more than the official figures.
    I pray for the safety of the people residing in the touched areas.

Indeed a shocking news. Targeting the innocent in an unsuspecting city is such a cowardly act.
    Do more, love more

Thumbs down

It was sucha shocking news, I just came to know when I reached home around 7.30 still hard to believe that one the most peaceful & safe city will be targeted by such serial bomb blasts! Its sucha coward & henious act done by terrorists by killin innocent ppl!

Casualties already crossed 100 ... n will rise more..

I pray to almighty to rest departed souls in peace n give courage to their families!!
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Angry

9 blasts so far ............... 4 bombs are still alive out there waiting to get blasted. Anti bomb squad is searching for some other bombs somewhere else instead of diffusing them.
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

It is shocking

How sad. Many innocent lives lost. Shows, no place is safe.God rest the soul of the departed in peace and give strength to loved ones to bear the extreme loss.

Unfortunate Incident, Again.....

Dear All,

These were my comments after another such incident. Most unfortunately, terror has again accounted for innocent lives.

"The subject is too large to be commented upon in one go but the fact is that terrorism is here to stay: state sponsored or against the state, be it for a territory or for water, for oil or dominance. Terrorism is a Multi Billion Dollar business and keeps many players happy. Economies of few countries are sustained by the terror industry. Things that are obvious are not being mentioned.

The only way to deal with this menace is ‘Good Governance’ (that is to foresee the problem before it becomes unmanageable), ‘Awareness’, ‘Education’ and ‘Tolerance’. Hopefully the government will now wake up to the terror threat in South India after the IISc attack in Bangalore. I am 200% sure that the Army Intelligence agencies had been crying hoarse for the at least the last decade and warned all concerned about the manifestation of this threat but then who listens in this country. They will wait till the problem spirals out of control before doing anything worthwhile to check the situation. And that is where the economics of terrorism comes in. Because then you will move forces from one corner to another, raise special forces, get them armed, buy foreign arms, construct accomodation for the forces, allot additional funds (most of them unaccountable) and generally procrastinate.

Only a leader with almost God like intelligence and administrative qualities can foresee the problem and solve it before it manifests itself into a cause for someone to spread terror.

In my view the key to the efficacy of any criminal justice system is intelligence. For example if the ‘Delhi Police’ wants to reduce crime and is given the ‘Go Ahead’ by its political masters, the crime rate can come down by 90% in one week. But no one wants that to happen because the present situation suits everyone.

The last point I want to make is that as long as we are as indisciplined as we are now, no one, repeat no one can do any thing. The casualties in Sarojini Nagar Market bomb blast would have been minimal had the administration not allowed refugees to run unauthorised shops on a public road. Go to any town and all roads are occupied by shopkeepers who have paid the Municipal and/or Police to run their illegal business. Try and pass through Modinagar on a normal day, forget during Diwali.

In my view terror has arrived in a big way in India and is here to stay, for the next 50 years at least."

May God rest their souls in peace.

Regards,

JS Malik
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

These fools doesnt understand they are destroying their own country !

Every time a bomb blast or something like that happens and innocent people got killed, government should take out terrorists (one terrorist for one citizen who got killed) from the prison and hang them publically.We know it aint gona happen but we should do what we can , stay alert , inform police, spread awareness etc
    Last edited by gaganjat; May 15th, 2008 at 06:32 AM.
    My way or my way ?

bahoot dukh bhara haadsa

Kitne sharm kee bat hai log ate hai bomb fodte hai chale jate hai ham sub kuch bhool kar ek napunsak kee tarah do char din bat karte hai or fir wahee se jindgee shuru kar dete hai. We fir ate hai or ek or mandir me dhamaka kar jate hai..........

Ek e-mail jiska media jor shor se prachaar kar raha hai jisme saaf saaf likha ham bharat ko tabah karenge...........wagarah wagaharah.

ek baat badee achee lagee jitnee jagrookta aur apnaa pan Jaipur me dekhne ko mila utna kam hee milta hai chahe blood ho ya aur kuch takreeban saraa jaipur samarpit ho gaya kisee tarah kee kamee mahsoos nahi hone dee gayee. or aisaa pahalee bar hee nahi hooa hai.

pahale bhee jab kabhee koi sankat jaipur par ayaa waha ke niwasee isee tarah ekjut hogye the.............hamaree to yahee dua hai kee aisaa hadsaa dubaraa n hone payee.....

netra....

Sada gala rubbish system to be blamed for this shocking accident which caused the death of 100 of innocents.

Intelligence agencies have been warning the authorities and police of likely threats of bomb blast or any terrorist attack.. but kuch nai huwa.. yeha ki police to ek dum katam hai.. sare tendu ho rakhe hai kha kha ke.. duity ke naam par aish karte hai.. netawo ko kush karne maie lage rehte hai.. and these bloody politicians do nothing instead of counting vote or playing blame game. ..

Terrorists bi garib innocent public ko marte hai inko to nai udate… Yeh desh barbaad ho liya buri tareh se is system ki vajeh se.. kuch nai hone wala yeha jab tak yeh politicians aur in corrupt police walo ko kuch ilaz nai hota..
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

some thoughts about terror attacks in India....

I feel there is no one to blame expect ourselves. If we don't take steps towards ourselves not for your own shake nothing gonna change. We have to think twice for community before taking steps forward in our own life.

As I had long discussion with my prof regarding this kinda incidents in INDIA, we have become too selfish, we don't care for others. For example this kind of incident has happened in Jaipur that may have affected directly or indirectly involved people and their relative but others does not have time to pray for 2 minute for departed souls. One side this is happening another side people are celebrating win of one team over another. Do they not have time to have small condolence meeting for departed souls? If we show this kind of integrity those cowards will need to think that if they something even in small part of the country, whole country is watching them. But in current situation no one concerned about others, but we have so called integrity. Thats why those cowards can think of doing this kind of stuff. Because they know if they will be able to run to other state then even police and this system has to take permission and do a lot of formalities to catch hold them, by then they manage to take the favor of corrupt officials and run away or may be they have consent of the officials before doing all this stuff.

I have never seen any bomber is arrested in INDIA, if arrested then he did not get any kind of sentence, because cases are running in courts since independence of India.

I hope this kind of incidents would not happen in peaceful land like Rajasthan and other peaceful part of INDIA. I hope to see some changes in changes in to handle the terrorists as it happened in case Punjab.

Please note that I have just shared some thoughts and discussion within my group.

May god give rest the departed souls in peace and give strength to their near and dear ones to bear the heavy loss caused to them
    Regards
    Manoj

Quote Originally Posted by mkm_jat View Post
    I feel there is no one to blame expect ourselves. If we don't take steps towards ourselves not for your own shake nothing gonna change. We have to think twice for community before taking steps forward in our own life.

As I had long discussion with my prof regarding this kinda incidents in INDIA, we have become too selfish, we don't care for others. For example this kind of incident has happened in Jaipur that may have affected directly or indirectly involved people and their relative but others does not have time to pray for 2 minute for departed souls. One side this is happening another side people are celebrating win of one team over another. Do they not have time to have small condolence meeting for departed souls? If we show this kind of integrity those cowards will need to think that if they something even in small part of the country, whole country is watching them. But in current situation no one concerned about others, but we have so called integrity. Thats why those cowards can think of doing this kind of stuff. Because they know if they will be able to run to other state then even police and this system has to take permission and do a lot of formalities to catch hold them, by then they manage to take the favor of corrupt officials and run away or may be they have consent of the officials before doing all this stuff.

I have never seen any bomber is arrested in INDIA, if arrested then he did not get any kind of sentence, because cases are running in courts since independence of India.

I hope this kind of incidents would not happen in peaceful land like Rajasthan and other peaceful part of INDIA. I hope to see some changes in changes in to handle the terrorists as it happened in case Punjab.

Please note that I have just shared some thoughts and discussion within my group.

May god give rest the departed souls in peace and give strength to their near and dear ones to bear the heavy loss caused to them
    Regards
    Manoj
    Bhai Manoj, arrest karne se bhee kya hoga, fir koi jahaj ka apaharan hoga or fir panch saath atankwaadee chod diye jayenge.

kai kaaran hai jo hame sochane pe majboor kardete hai par ham kuch nahi kar sakte..

1. Kya ham koi bhee kadam uthaane me saksham hai hame pata hai kon kya kar raha hai par ham kuch nahi kar sakte...

2. Ham karodo rupees barbaad kar rahee hai missailso me kabhi agnee to kabhee n jane kya kya or adhe se jyda me jang lag chuka wo kis kaam aye gee.

3. Dharaa Kashmeer walee (370) jo hamne hee lagayee thee. Kya usko hatane ka samay abhee tak nahee ayaa.

4. Kashmeer kee suraksha me har saal karodo barbaad ho rahe hai jabkee waha se anaa kya hai or kafiro ko hee suraksh de rahe hai..

netra....
    Last edited by netrapalsingh; May 16th, 2008 at 09:44 AM.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Hello Netra

I am totally agreed to your points but we spending money Crores but it is used wherever it is to be, my direction is to corruption. And another thing if the facilities are there to save from all this attacks/hijacks then who are in-charge of those facility, are corrupt. Otherwise how can the same incidents are repeated and who are doing it will fly away.

Why the system wait for so long so that they can do hijack/kidnap for getting freed their colleague?

But we have to be strong enough to reply them strongly and brutely as they are also not thinking about innocent people. They will be afraid of doing it again. They know nothing will happen to them so they keep on doing the same things again and again.

I hope you will understand what I want say.
    Regards
    Manoj

Meediya dwara majak

Bambo ke dhamake pahale bhee hote the parantoo jis tarah se jaipur bamb dhamkoo ka majak meedia ne oodaya hai utna shayad kabhee nahi hooa, media ke paas koi exact counting nahi hai kitne mare or kitne ghyal hooe jitne channel utnee alag lag bate..........kabhee koi Karnaatak me pakda gaya, kabhee koi rikshe wale ke bayan ko chappa gaya.

Dainaik Bhaskar ne to had kar dee cyclo pe bamb bandh kar har district me rajasthan ke jagah jagha chod diya uskee photo le lee or chap diya police laparwah hai.......Jyada tar media ne pahale hee rajasthan ke sawandan sheel area akhbaaro me chap diye the usse to atankwaadiyo ko hee fayda hoo ye janne me kaha kaha bamb rakhe jaye......................

Ek chanell ka aadmee to us ladkee ke paas pahunch gayaa jiskee maa mar choo thee is ghatna me use hosh bhee nahi tha or wo uskee muh me mike laga kar be matlab ke question pooch raha tha.........

netra......