Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Open letter to the admins of Jatland

Exclamation

Well, Jitu bhai

I know you always stay rational & unbiased, thats wat I like bout u most!

Well 'silently'....hummm, I guess u missed the hidden sarcasm in the very thread....the guy who got personal himself n tried to defame one fellow member by spreading wrong n misleading cheap rumour, himself preaching n blaming the mods! Strange... :rolleyes:

ye to wohi baat ho gayi 900 chuhe kha ke bili (male) chali haz ko...

Kher leave it, I agree with DK ....members r equally responsible, they shud act as DK suggested!

Rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    ha ha ha ... bhaiyo tum te sare iss chore ke pache lag liye ... ha ha ....

But I request members too .... not to get personal if Vijay have quoted silently something ... as this will increase the gaps only and not convince the other with strong words. He is most active member and may differ in his thoughts but by our polite replies too he can find the conclusions.
    Last edited by cooljat; May 16th, 2008 at 06:14 PM.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Well, Jitu bhai

I know you always stay rational & unbiased, thats wat I like bout u most!

Well 'silently'....hummm, I guess u missed the hidden sarcasm in the very thread....the guy who got personal himself n tried to defame one fellow member by spreading wrong n misleading cheap rumour, himself preaching n blaming the mods! Strange... :rolleyes:

ye to wohi baat ho gayi 900 chuhe kha ke bili (male) chali haz ko...

Kher leave it, I agree with DK ....members r equally responsible, they shud act as DK suggested!

Rock on
    Jit
    Ha ha ... thanks Jit bhai for your kind words ...

Ke mere yaar hade ke kisse ka kime battein se ... usne kahe di ... kahen dyo ... ignorance is the best policy .... he will himself feel bad later if he is wrong... aadmi ka dimag kabhi na kabhi to apni galati svikar karta hi hai ... chahe ekant mein hi ... this way replying other with blames/personal comments ... we are satisfying/nourishing the others ego ...

vijayji ke liye....

kripya yahaan apna gyaan na baatien yahan sab gyaani hai

apne jitte wali baat hai....

well..narvalji, keep ur spirit high, u're doing a fantastic job, you were always there, whenever i needed u....
    and jo galat hai, aap usko galat hi kehte ho....kisika favour nahi lete ho...ye baat aapki bahut achchi lagi..

aur jahan tak kisi ko BAN karne wali baat hai...
    Vijayji, u must have some proofs to accuse somebody...

it's not always ki , aap jab chahoge, jisko chahoge ban karwa doge...

i always used to save chatroom's discussons, whenever i find some culprit....and send them to our mods for further action....
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

bas ab is thread ko yahin pe taala laga do.....:boxing

bhateri ho li....

yo vijay bhi seenk si baal ke , bera na kit chala gaya....
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

Ohhhh...ek aur akarman ki tayyarri.....bhratashri merri gada kaha hai
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Ohhhh...ek aur akarman ki tayyarri.....bhratashri merri gada kaha hai
    lukho di thari gada :D
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sindhu View Post
    I think in my opinion, there should be an editorial thread which should be have controlled expression so that only the constructive views are published. There should be a intellectual group which should read the views, review it and then decide which should be posted on the net. One editorial a day only which should retire after a week and no more posts on that thread. People should send the views about a topic and then it should be reviewed and then posted.
    Very nice idea Bhai .......
    It's better to be alone than in a bad company.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian;169589
    [B
    Vijay, I challange if you can get this answer, kindly let me know as well, I do not see any possibility of balancing the acts as adding new features were more important than quality posting. [/B]

Lets see if any Big Boss issue a white-paper over it.

Hahahahaha Samar ..... can't you read all. I got so many answers ..... even more than needed/asked.

Smile Thanx for the explanation, Satyeshwar !

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Hi Vijay,
    You have asked a few unrelated questions and put them in a single thread. I am unsure whether to answer all of them or just address your main grievance against the moderators, so for now I will only address the latter as that seemed salient in your thread.

Moderators are supposed to largely leave the threads alone. Knit-picking every thread is typically not in anyone's interest and even if members feel like a large number of threads have been moderated in the past, you will be surprised that this number is a very small percentage of the total threads that have been posted.

Secondly, the male moderator that you have talked about in your thread is relatively new at being a moderator (doing his duty for the past 3 weeks only). He is learning when to be strict and when to be lenient and as I had posted in my thread introducing him, members need to allow him some time before he understands the nuances of moderatorship. I am sure when you joined your job, there was a certain training period involved, right? The same thing applies here.

Finally, I have said time and time again, Moderators cannot catch every culprit every single time. Believe it or not, we all have other jobs that we have to tend to as well. Members can either be helpful in catching those culprits by saving chat logs, reporting abusive threads etc. to the moderators, or they can blame the moderators for everything that goes wrong here. Also, keep one thing in mind. Just because you want someone banned because you think they said something invalid doesn't automatically mean that person will be banned. They will be given a fair chance to explain their side of the story and the right action will be taken after looking at all the evidence. We are not politicians, but we are not pawns either!
    -Satyeshwar

Well i think that all my questions are quite related to one another. What i meant to say is that now when we have such a huge membership at Jatland, we must pay attention to the quality of the content at Jatland instead of quantity and personally i feel that moderators can bring out the desired results provided the fact that they have to take some hard decisions. That's my lonely concern of this thread.

Regarding the specific mod ... i just mentioned it as it was a recent incident which i remember at first hand and there was no intention to criticize anybody. Also about the unavailabilty of the mods quite a few times was just a concern of the moment. You are right as people always take time to get used to the situation.

Since last two years of my membership here .. i never asked any admin/mod to ban anyone. Hence the thought of any personal grudges against someone seems a far fetched concern.

Moderators can't be blamed for everything that goes wrong here but their consistant approach towards all the wrong things can bring out nice results. And this can also motivate other members to behave in a responsible manner. I hope this fact makes some sense

devender its easier said than done.when multiple pm windows start popping on ur screen and whatever you want to write in chaupal get written there ,its really annoying.and trust me "no pm in chaupal" is being written after using the ignore tool .

I have noticed a lot of time in chaupal that female members saying NO PM PLEASE. Why do they do that ? Cant they simply ignore them ? When they say even a single word the guy becomes more curious and attracted towards her. The best way is to keep silence and igone him and intimate the mods abouth his filthy and raunchy language, if he uses. Other members also shud not keep silence that time. They shud pressurise him to use decent language and maintain the decorum. But it hardly happens. So, blaming moderators for everything is very incorrect.[/quote]
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

why we should look towards moderators.sawari aapne saaman ki khud jimmedar hai yaha ka to vahi rule hai.
    Quote Originally Posted by vijay View Post
    The idea of creating a site for Jats all over the Globe was such a nice one and thanks for the imagination what respected Nitin Dahiya dreamed about. People came forward to appreciate and contribute for the noble cause.

Since then Jatland had travelled so many miles on the highway of population and popularity. Now we are a proudy prospect of internet world having more than 10,000 members got registered at Jatland .... so far

Now when we have all the strength to face anything .... it's time to think about what we are upto ? What's Jatland all about. Was it dreamed about to be an hub for some entertainers or was it dreamed about to be a model and/or common stage to help and appreciate the Jat community and to make an impact at Global level ?

Right now .... i don't think that Jatland need any help from anyone else as we are going well both with quality and quantity. Correct me if i am wrong here

I became members of Jatland in 2005 and since then i watching jatland closely. Those nice and healthy discussion on threads are rare. Almost every thread is being dragged off track. Members using such a language in forums which is not acceptable by any means ......... where we are heading to ?

Honest question : Is quantity matters than the quality .......... even now when we seems to be self suffiecient to protect our identity and honour at global level.

The Mods : What's their significance ?

Honestly for what they exists ?

Are they here to control the procedings or they are here to act when things get out of control ?

A person can vomit all the craps in chaupal and mods seems reluctent to act upon. A stupid can even abuse a female mod and later that night another male mod seems confused about imposing ban on that person.

Why you people impose the job to the people who even don't know what is their responsibility when they are assigned to this job.

I tried so many times to make any contact with mods whenever someone was/were talking indecent in chaupal ....... and most of the times mods liked to log out instead of handling the situation. Just like Indian politicians ...

Jatland Admins, Mods, and all other respected members ....... please forgive me if i had typed something wrong or unacceptable here.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

great job mods

hey mods you all are doing great job...thanks for all ur efforts...

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    The idea of creating a site for Jats all over the Globe was such a nice one and thanks for the imagination what respected Nitin Dahiya dreamed about. People came forward to appreciate and contribute for the noble cause.

Now when we have all the strength to face anything .... it's time to think about what we are upto ? What's Jatland all about. Was it dreamed about to be an hub for some entertainers or was it dreamed about to be a model and/or common stage to help and appreciate the Jat community and to make an impact at Global level ?

Right now .... i don't think that Jatland need any help from anyone else as we are going well both with quality and quantity. Correct me if i am wrong here

I became members of Jatland in 2005 and since then i watching jatland closely. Those nice and healthy discussion on threads are rare. Almost every thread is being dragged off track. Members using such a language in forums which is not acceptable by any means ......... where we are heading to ?

Honest question : Is quantity matters than the quality .......... even now when we seems to be self suffiecient to protect our identity and honour at global level.

The Mods : What's their significance ?

Honestly for what they exists ?

Are they here to control the procedings or they are here to act when things get out of control ?

A person can vomit all the craps in chaupal and mods seems reluctent to act upon. A stupid can even abuse a female mod and later that night another male mod seems confused about imposing ban on that person.

Why you people impose the job to the people who even don't know what is their responsibility when they are assigned to this job.

I tried so many times to make any contact with mods whenever someone was/were talking indecent in chaupal ....... and most of the times mods liked to log out instead of handling the situation. Just like Indian politicians ...

Jatland Admins, Mods, and all other respected members ....... please forgive me if i had typed something wrong or unacceptable here.
    Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Hi Vijay,
    You have asked a few unrelated questions and put them in a single thread. I am unsure whether to answer all of them or just address your main grievance against the moderators, so for now I will only address the latter as that seemed salient in your thread.

Moderators are supposed to largely leave the threads alone. Knit-picking every thread is typically not in anyone's interest and even if members feel like a large number of threads have been moderated in the past, you will be surprised that this number is a very small percentage of the total threads that have been posted.

Secondly, the male moderator that you have talked about in your thread is relatively new at being a moderator (doing his duty for the past 3 weeks only). He is learning when to be strict and when to be lenient and as I had posted in my thread introducing him, members need to allow him some time before he understands the nuances of moderatorship. I am sure when you joined your job, there was a certain training period involved, right? The same thing applies here.

Finally, I have said time and time again, Moderators cannot catch every culprit every single time. Believe it or not, we all have other jobs that we have to tend to as well. Members can either be helpful in catching those culprits by saving chat logs, reporting abusive threads etc. to the moderators, or they can blame the moderators for everything that goes wrong here. Also, keep one thing in mind. Just because you want someone banned because you think they said something invalid doesn't automatically mean that person will be banned. They will be given a fair chance to explain their side of the story and the right action will be taken after looking at all the evidence. We are not politicians, but we are not pawns either!
    -Satyeshwar

Well , I am after a long time and feeling pretty indifferent after reading the thread. Thought the discussion was dragged to somewhere else but the crux of the thread ( as per me ) still remains and this is the same thing that has haunted me for quite aperiod of time.

Earlier I was removing some of the text of the quoted posts , but i think each word has significance , so i kept them as they were.

I congratulate Vijay for bringing on a topic of high significance. I am not 100% sure on what he exactly intended but i take it pretty positively.

Regarding the acts of craps by some stupid people and annoying members in chaupals and threads and what moderators are supposed to do, Satyeshwar pretty meticulously and succintly summarised the plan of action and I dont disagree with him. Practically there is not a lot that can be done actually and of course people handling are trying their best and that is what actually is important.
    However I am just confused about the choice of the people that have this responsibility of moderation. I am no where suggesting that they dont have the class to take it through and neither i am undermining their capabilities but I am not very sure on their influence. As i take it , people who are moderators are people who are not posting a lot and that is why they are the ones who are not regularly interacting with the guys who are regularly posting. So any act of intereference on their part actually looks an "interference" to the guilty parties. The actions could have been much smoother if they come from people who they talk to regularly.
    and that is exactly the reason that i was very happy when Narwal Ji w ere appointed as moderator because they pretty much interact with all and that makes them a very very good choice for the job.

Well people have their own philosophies and may be thier own approach looks better for the administrators !

That is it for the Satyeshwar's part of the explanation.

Moving forward I would still like to ask ( and i dont know a better guy than Satyeshwar to direct this to , so I expect him to answer me , infact i request him to answer me ) about the significance of moderators and the role they play in the community?

Are they only for reading up a few crap posts of people , take some actions and ban/unban and hand over warnings etc ? And for this stuff only?

And if the answer is yes , then I am very upset about it. We can always hire a guy who just has to look at all the post with a few rules and guidelines and he will do a good job !

By moderators , the implied name/role should be of community leaders and they have an responsibility of assuming the role of leaders for the members( For sure each member has the responsibility of taking the community as a whole forward).
    I mean the caliber of guys like Satyeshwar should not be wasted for reading up some crap posts only which are never on the topic , not even by chance.
    And that is where i propose the idea of growing and looking at JatLand as a community and we must work for its growth and by growth i am not implying the number of members/posts/forums!
    We should form teams with different expertise and assign tasks to team members and new members should be encouraged to join some of the teams.
    And team work can range from anything like building / maintaining a database of books to helping out old people in the most rural parts of our country and of our community.
    And do i need mention that we have plenty of resources for the same ?
    We have an excellent blend of youth and experience with people from all possible fields.
    And before people categorise me as an lecturer , and asking me to go and do it on my own ( which in n e case i am going to do ), let me say that not everybody is a leader and there are plenty who are followers. I think a dynamical model of growth for our community should be churning out leaders from here and asking them to involve all those follwers and do something constructive.
    I hope Satyeshwar will come out with a plan regarding the same. I am always ready for my little contributions.
    Regards,
    Anil

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    ha ha ha ... bhaiyo tum te sare iss chore ke pache lag liye ... ha ha ....

Kuchek baat Vijay bhai ne theek kahi hein jaise thread ki disha badalna .... using bad words and rude lang .... but I dont agree with Vijay on the mod function on this ..... maine pahele bhi ek thread likha tha mods ke liye ....
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21071

Aur mujhe lagta hai ki jo bhi mods hein wo ek bahut keemti waqt de rahe hein iss site ko .... and we should appreciate that ... perhaps they are not earning of this job .... its voluntary .... why not out of us come forward to accept it if we think that there are some issues. Vijay you can also be one of them. We will welcome you.

Mod banane se sirf aadmi apni person hatred badhata hai iss site pe ... mujhe to yahi lagta hai ... .... Please dont target them ,.... I remember Sumit sehrawat used some discontented words once but then I asked him to try once to check if mods are listening or not ... he tried and now the result is that we are having a separate Sports forum here to discuss for sports.

So bhai Vijay .... dont get dis-heartened ... try try again and am sure that the mods are not deaf here ... i have severally contacted them and they have replied me back ... though sometimes I found their replies not pleasing to me as they are not my expectations ... but when I look at them impartially they might be right from their angle ... will write about one incident in a separate thread.

But I request members too .... not to get personal if Vijay have quoted silently something ... as this will increase the gaps only and not convince the other with strong words. He is most active member and may differ in his thoughts but by our polite replies too he can find the conclusions.
    Jitu Bhai ...... Thanx for your nice and constructive thoughts.

The way you replied here I can easily guess that you read my post carefully before commenting unlike few others

Just like you i always use to say that being a mod is almost a thankless job by default inspite of all the efforts they put up here literally.

I always tried to help mods/admins at any level since last two years ( I bet even Satyeshwar would like to agree on this ). I remember the incident couple of months back when a female member was banned due to some reasons and the same guys who are praising mods like anything else were firing at their best to accuse the mods with all their 'nice language' while i tried my best to calm them down and think about the facts instead of vomiting the venom at someone without any specific reason. I am not changed now and neither my thinking changed about people here.

I have friendly vibes with all the mods at Jatland till date and there is no reason that i start firing at them instantly without any reason.

My only concern by posting this thread is all about the quality of the content at Jatland. Unfortunately/fortunately mods are the basic pillers of our Jatland and obviously that's why they seems to be inclusive in every wrong or right.

Please correct me if i am wrong anywhere !

Devender....don't those RED selected words sond like a POLITE request???? Or even if they dont sound like it should ACTUALLY sound then is being ABUSIVE the only action left? I feel someone will always be abusive when he/she wants to be irrespective of polite refusals/requests made not to chat in PM. I myself, like to chat to 10-15 members or all present in CHAUPAL when i click on "CHAT" but i'm pestered sooooooooooooooooooooooo much that its inexplicable. There are very well behaved members too who would patiently REGARD my wish n wait until i want to talk in private or simple be happy with my decision. But again ONLY HE WILL INSULT WHO HAS TO INSULT Its nothing new when people created FAKE IDs n bang on to pin point/back bite n INSULT this way or that way BUT I STILL SOMEHOW APPRECIATE THE HONEST N TRUE EXPRESSION OF AGGRESSION RATHER THAN LIKE SOME MEMBERS SHOWING N TRYING BEING GREAT N DAMAGING AN IMAGE OF MEMBERS"INDIRECTLY"Particularly when that member is AWAY from JL for months....Last but not the least WHY ONLY A FEMALE SHOULD KNOW HOW TO IGNORE????WHY CANT A MALE KNOW "HOW TO BEHAVE" and treat the female members if NOT EXACTLY like their MOTHERS N SISTERS BUT ATLEAST "JUST AS A WOMEN" AN INDIVIDUAL AND A HUMANBEING....If so happens then Vijay n even me wont have to WASTE our time on writing and TYPING such THREADS
    Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    As mentioned by Mukesh and advocated by Mr Tewatia i too feel its members responsibility too. I have noticed a lot of time in chaupal that female members saying NO PM PLEASE. Why do they do that ? Cant they simply ignore them ? When they say even a single word the guy becomes more curious and attracted towards her. The best way is to keep silence and igone him and intimate the mods abouth his filthy and raunchy language, if he uses. Other members also shud not keep silence that time. They shud pressurise him to use decent language and maintain the decorum. But it hardly happens. So, blaming moderators for everything is very incorrect.
    Last edited by sunitahooda; May 17th, 2008 at 11:03 AM.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

quality quality quality quality quality !!!!!!!

yaro har ki pasand ka thread mil jata hai choupal maie.. current affair maie aur general talk maie badi sari list padi hai quality threads ki jo bechare replies ka wait kar rehi hai.. weha kyo nai karte phir .. karo jitna quality of threads jisko dalne hai weha dalo aur karo reply...

ab yaar aap log un sunne but ache threads maie reply bi nai karte hoo aur quality quality quality chilate rehte hai.. koi matlab wali baat nai huwi yeh to.. :-)

ab aap log yeh chahte ho ki time pass aur humour section maie quality of threads dale to bhai .. yeh to bhot bada joke ho gaya...

aur kehi aisa na ho ki is quality ke chakar maie pure din jatland ko refres karte reh jaye aur ek bi post nai padne ko mile...

aur sare din bhar serious talk padh padh kar sar bi dukhne lag jata hai yaar. :D:D
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Red face What the fuss is all about !

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    quality quality quality quality quality !!!!!!!

yaro har ki pasand ka thread mil jata hai choupal maie.. current affair maie aur general talk maie badi sari list padi hai quality threads ki jo bechare replies ka wait kar rehi hai.. weha kyo nai karte phir .. karo jitna quality of threads jisko dalne hai weha dalo aur karo reply...

ab yaar aap log un sunne but ache threads maie reply bi nai karte hoo aur quality quality quality chilate rehte hai.. koi matlab wali baat nai huwi yeh to.. :-)

ab aap log yeh chahte ho ki time pass aur humour section maie quality of threads dale to bhai .. yeh to bhot bada joke ho gaya...

aur kehi aisa na ho ki is quality ke chakar maie pure din jatland ko refres karte reh jaye aur ek bi post nai padne ko mile...

aur sare din bhar serious talk padh padh kar sar bi dukhne lag jata hai yaar. :D:D

:p Sahi pakda Mukesh ......

If someone wants qualitative political discussion, there are numerous "Strictly Qualitative" sites. If someone wants to ponder seriously over deteriorating condition of our society, world & everything around (as per their opinion !) then there is no dearth of these informative and serious sites too and blah blah ...... But the point which I am not able to get is why they want to turn only 'this' site extremely informative, qualitative, sophisticated and all time logical when there are sites for persons with every kind of interests ! :o

This is 'Jatland' coz it intends to let the Jats have their talking - of all kinds!!

Now if the pasture of Jatland is not satiating someone's quest for qualitative and pragmatic knowledge then there are numerable options open. And in case they still wish this place to be ultra-informative then they can start their own pertinent discussions and whosoever wants to discuss the topic will automatically jump in na ! And let the polluters pollute the thread, you carry on with what you want from the thread ! How can someone care about all the passers by of a thread and why should it be done ? Let the fools talk, let the legends talk, let it go the way its going, just take out what you feel is pertinent!!

Though the point of ensuring that 'highly interrupting elements' must be put to some 'special care' is viable, but it must not be dragged in this manner every now and then.

Let the people talk freely, just ensure that there must not be 'personal allegations', 'highly indecent comments', 'repetitive misbehaviours' and the likes.

And let the moderators act like human and not as 'Omnipresent' or 'Robots' or 'kathputlees' :p

Jitu Bhai ...... Thanx for your nice and constructive thoughts.

The way you replied here I can easily guess that you read my post carefully before commenting unlike few others
    Please correct me if i am wrong anywhere !
    yes for sure i wud like to correct u here...vijay bhai.

yr aforesaid remarks are a clear pin-point to the fact, that the person who shares yr opinion is reading yr post carefully and the rest others are just a bunch of fatuous nuts or lunatics who r here, just to make their vacuous and absurd comments.

please be apprised tht everyone here has posted his opinion and u must have a regard for those opinions, before making such irresponsible comment that drags every JATlander's perspective.

as rightly said by many fellow JATlanders its very easy to make comments and remarks...cos कहने में क्या जाता है, जुबान तो बगैर हड्डी की होती ह ै
    :D
    ...however i really appreciate anil's comment of putting forward some real gud ideas....

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post

And that is where i propose the idea of growing and looking at JatLand as a community and we must work for its growth and by growth i am not implying the number of members/posts/forums!
    We should form teams with different expertise and assign tasks to team members and new members should be encouraged to join some of the teams.
    And team work can range from anything like building / maintaining a database of books to helping out old people in the most rural parts of our country and of our community.
    And do i need mention that we have plenty of resources for the same ?
    We have an excellent blend of youth and experience with people from all possible fields.
    And before people categorise me as an lecturer , and asking me to go and do it on my own ( which in n e case i am going to do ), let me say that not everybody is a leader and there are plenty who are followers. I think a dynamical model of growth for our community should be churning out leaders from here and asking them to involve all those follwers and do something constructive.
    I hope Satyeshwar will come out with a plan regarding the same. I am always ready for my little contributions.
    Regards,
    Anil
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Smile Thanx for correcting me .... Bhai

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    yes for sure i wud like to correct u here...vijay bhai.

yr aforesaid remarks are a clear pin-point to the fact, that the person who shares yr opinion is reading yr post carefully and the rest others are just a bunch of fatuous nuts or lunatics who r here, just to make their vacuous and absurd comments.

please be apprised tht everyone here has posted his opinion and u must have a regard for those opinions, before making such irresponsible comment that drags every JATlander's perspective.
    Yes ... i said "unlike few others" but that doesn't mean "all the others" .... right ?

Just go through some posts here and analyze what they have to say. People seems to settle some personal scores instead of writing something about the topic of discussion. I hopw now you would agree with me that on this point of "unlike few others"

did i tell u in the past " i sometimes think same way as u do"which category i fell into?
    Yes ... i said "unlike few others" but that doesn't mean "all the others" .... right ?

Just go through some posts here and analyze what they have to say. People seems to settle some personal scores instead of writing something about the topic of discussion. I hopw now you would agree with me that on this point of "unlike few others"
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8