Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Open letter to the admins of Jatland

Quote Originally Posted by raj_rathee View Post
    Hey Bhagwaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn!!!
    Pher wohe raagad!
    haha, yo raagad hat hat ke honta reh sae. Ye jeen na de JL ke admins er mods ne...:D

sorry guys ...carry on...per waise Col. Malik ki ek post thee, something abt the purpose of this site., I guess you all should read it ....I totally agree with him and kind of replica of my views as well for this site.

Could someone pls (DND sir?) paste the link here? main zara jaldi main hoon...
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by poonam View Post
    :D DND sir toh aapne librarian bana diya...document toh ke lyaan tahin...:p
    :eek: I don't believe in miracles. I rely on them.
    :D There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.
    Let's agree to respect each other's view, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Thanks Sandesh , Vijay and Brahm Ji for apprecaition but mere words cannot bring anything.

Now coming to Brahm's comment , well offcourse , u caught it by neck. There are alrady a few things that are in my mind.

Well let me churn out the details and the intricacies involved ( only for the few that are interested enough ).

================================
    1. We are a "lot" of members ( I am not sure of the exact regular members , but there seems to be no dearth of people .
    2. Most of the regular members ( at least which i know personally ) are pretty interested in such activities. :
    Let e try and enumerate a few ( And i apologise for not including and including as well , some one's name , just my personal views here )
    Myself ,
    Vijay ,
    Brahm ,
    Sandesh ,
    Vikas Chaudhary ,
    Sumit Sherawat ,
    Sanjeet

And i am pretty sure , once we kick off , many more will join in because not all are initiative takers.
    Quote Originally Posted by trueblueindian View Post
    Dear anil thanks for sharing your valuable views and dreams ... i truly welcome and appreciate them and also at all times please find me there as a part of all (JAT) social causes at all times ..

i would propose a joint meeting / a brain storming session between the like minded people without PARDHANNI issues and let us come to a constructive conclusion and march ahead jointly instead of pin pointing individuals ... let us all be a FORCE ... i know and hope that navin bhai would allways be open for community upliftment related issues .... Anil your writing skills and your signatures speak enough about your capabilities and together we all can do something for our community ....

BHAI NAVIN AND ANIL THIS IS WITH TRUEST OF CONFIDENCE IN YOU BOTH .... i wish all like minded people work together............ after all our aim is to serve and not to be acknowledged or to be praised .... it all is a collective effort and lets bring more and more people ------ closer
    "The 1st step towards getting somewhere is to decide tht u r not goin' to stay where u are"

dear anil bhai, many thanks for showing tht confidence in me by adding my name, even more so to c my name in top 10 commandants...
    ...nd i'm really glad tht u've taken the bull by horn...
    (in fact i know u frm MOD of JW nd admire yr patience nd handling of things by yr astute diplomacy nd sharp intellect...i precisely remember manan's case nd yr views on tht thread + other issues on JW...
    bhai ab chane ke jhaad pe mat chadh jaiyo :D:rock)

i second my views to bhai sandesh's idea
    of having a joint meeting/a brain storming session between the like minded people...having said so nd requesting anil/sandesh to procced further into the matter, i wud rqst all JATlender (like minded ppl) to add their names in the list...
    1. Anil Singh
    2. Vijay
    3. Brahm
    4. Sandesh
    5. Vikas Chaudhary
    6. Sumit Sherawat
    7. Sanjeet

...i wud like to repeat once again of what i said previously

[quote]
    i guess, all like minded JATlanders wud (...shud) stand tall to support u...that obviously includes our MOD's and it goes without mentioning that our elders hv to lead the way to our guidance...

"In the begining there was nothing and God said 'Let there be light', and there was still nothing but everybody could see it."
    [unquote]

! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

a quote worth quoting from KALIDAS
    Listen to the Exhortation of the Dawn!
    Look to this Day!
    For it is Life, the very Life of Life.
    In its brief course lie all the
    Verities and Realities of your Existence.
    The Bliss of Growth,
    The Glory of Action,
    The Splendor of Beauty;
    For Yesterday is but a Dream,
    And To-morrow is only a Vision;
    But To-day well lived makes
    Every Yesterday a Dream of Happiness,
    And every Tomorrow a Vision of Hope.
    Look well therefore to this Day!
    Such is the Salutation of the Dawn!
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Dear anil thanks for sharing your valuable views and dreams ... i truly welcome and appreciate them and also at all times please find me there as a part of all (JAT) social causes at all times ..

further from your post i can sense that all you wish to do is --- for the community and thats also a dream shared by naveen bhai ( Jan Jagriti ) i agree there could be a certain amount of disagreement over the functioning as well but the effort has / had been noble and effective to an extent ..... though i would take the liberty and say that no social organization can ever be hijacked by an individual and the leadership of such an organization is always offered to the fittest (best suitable ) and by no means even the starter shall dream to own it --- navin bhai no offenses to you all is said to bring in the sanity of Jan Jagriti and your noble efforts but at the same time please be reminded of the the same in changing times ...please accept my love and respects before forming a opinion

i would propose a joint meeting / a brain storming session between the like minded people without PARDHANNI issues and let us come to a constructive conclusion and march ahead jointly instead of pin pointing individuals ... let us all be a FORCE ... i know and hope that navin bhai would allways be open for community upliftment related issues .... Anil your writing skills and your signatures speak enough about your capabilities and together we all can do something for our community ....

BHAI NAVIN AND ANIL THIS IS WITH TRUEST OF CONFIDENCE IN YOU BOTH .... i wish all like minded people work together............ after all our aim is to serve and not to be acknowledged or to be praised .... it all is a collective effort and lets bring more and more people ------ closer

and ANIL thanks for sharing my name in the list of wannabies ..... does that form a part of your so lovely 10 commandants

No where i ever meant that Anil had or has an issue with JJ, i used JJ and Navin bhai just to make sure that like minded people come closer and do a collective effort

M in a hurry , so just a quick reply :

I have met Navin and have had discussions with him and we converge and already i am a part of his plans and his current workings. I was not suggesting to do something apart from JJ or to have something totally novel. I am just suggesting that even for JJ , we are not fostering enough support and all the people who hold strategic inmportance like the moderators and the senior members here should consider this opportunity to offer their wisdom adn the resources they have at their hand to contribute in some good causes for humanity at large.

Ofcourse JJ can be a good starting point and Navin is doing a fine job , so we can start off by giving him ample support.

M in a hurry , so just a quick reply :

I have met Navin and have had discussions with him and we converge and already i am a part of his plans and his current workings. I was not suggesting to do something apart from JJ or to have something totally novel. I am just suggesting that even for JJ , we are not fostering enough support and all the people who hold strategic inmportance like the moderators and the senior members here should consider this opportunity to offer their wisdom adn the resources they have at their hand to contribute in some good causes for humanity at large.

Ofcourse JJ can be a good starting point and Navin is doing a fine job , so we can start off by giving him ample support.

well thats the best thing ... and i wrote all that just because of the reason that time and again people have been raising their doubts on JJ .. without even doing anything for the cause or least without even taking the pains to go on ground and see the effort going on...

this is wot i meant when i proposed to have a joint meeting ... though didnt knew the developments at your and .... one imp thing is there's no point in duplicacey of things all willing should contribute to the existing system and if some one has a noble thought / opinion i am pretty sure Navin bhai and team (even i am a part of that team though not putting in my efforts these days) has a pair of open ears and he is allways open to ideas

further from your post i can sense that all you wish to do is --- for the community and thats also a dream shared by naveen bhai ( Jan Jagriti ) i agree there could be a certain amount of disagreement over the functioning as well but the effort has / had been noble and effective to an extent ..... though i would take the liberty and say that no social organization can ever be hijacked by an individual and the leadership of such an organization is always offered to the fittest (best suitable ) and by no means even the starter shall dream to own it --- navin bhai no offenses to you all is said to bring in the sanity of Jan Jagriti and your noble efforts but at the same time please be reminded of the the same in changing times ...please accept my love and respects before forming a opinion

No where i ever meant that Anil had or has an issue with JJ, i used JJ and Navin bhai just to make sure that like minded people come closer and do a collective effort
    Bhai Sandesh ye upar aali do baat samajh mein na aai kati mere ..... can you please elaborate a little.

Good thoughts Anil carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    Bhai Sandesh ye upar aali do baat samajh mein na aai kati mere ..... can you please elaborate a little.

Good thoughts Anil carry on.
    well thats the best thing ... and i wrote all that just because of the reason that time and again people have been raising their doubts on JJ .. without even doing anything for the cause or least without even taking the pains to go on ground and see the effort going on...

this is wot i meant when i proposed to have a joint meeting ... though didnt knew the developments at your and .... one imp thing is there's no point in duplicacey of things all willing should contribute to the existing system and if some one has a noble thought / opinion i am pretty sure Navin bhai and team (even i am a part of that team though not putting in my efforts these days) has a pair of open ears and he is allways open to ideas
    couldn't be explained in a better way

let all of us respect the ppl who take out their valuable time and devote it here instead of focusing upon that the rest of us (10000 ppl) do in our daily lives ...

individual thoughts :

for me every single MOD (as we call them) has been help-full and none of my appeals got unheard or un noticed

maybe its attitude or its a mere co incidence ... all i can say is i enjoy every single moment on JL ....

good job guys ... letz keep it up

I wish there were more people who can come forward and thank the people who invest their valuable time by doing a thankless job ..
    ahhhhh one of the most thought provoking replies ever read by me on JL

Anil every word stated above makes sense .... there couldn't be a better suggestion ..... after all delegation of authority is the best way to control things .... many thanks from my side on suggesting such a brilliant idea ... i hope admin takes this in spirits and does something upon ur idea in near future

and ANIL thanks for sharing my name in the list of wannabies ..... does that form a part of your so lovely 10 commandants

Bhai jitender please read between the lines and then also if you have a doubt please msg the same details i would love to sort out the confusion at your end

bhai apni tae aek aae koshis sei akkk sarrey bhai milma reheve ... hope u get that ..

Here it is...

Quote Originally Posted by poonam View Post
    haha, yo raagad hat hat ke honta reh sae. Ye jeen na de JL ke admins er mods ne...:D

sorry guys ...carry on...per waise Col. Malik ki ek post thee, something abt the purpose of this site., I guess you all should read it ....I totally agree with him and kind of replica of my views as well for this site.

Dr Sahiba,

Here is the post, posted 26 Apr 2006.

"It is true that not very many members participate regularly. I can’t guess a reason as people are free to do what they like. Number of posts is by no means an indicator of one’s sincerity or otherwise. Members who have written less posts are also well meaning. In the end we are all human beings. Some feel that their responsibility is complete after writing while others may not write but believe in DOING. And there may be some who feel there is no point in wasting time here as every meaningful discussion meets an unceremonious end on the 'Alter of Egos'. May be that is one reason why some good individuals have gone away or don't post any more.

Personally speaking, I feel that this site is a meeting ground for like-minded people. A place to feel the pulse of our younger generation and vice versa and appreciate as to where are we moving. I don’t treat it anything more than that. May be some of us would end up learning few positives from each other along the way. It is quite possible that some of us already know each other and may be related too. I hope some end up being related through this forum. In my understanding I don't think the aim of this website is to mitigate the problems of JAT community.

Sometimes one is not happy with the way the other member has commented. Let it go. It is advisable to move on in life rather than waste time in small things. Why do we want to test others? Who are we to test others? A mantra that has been taught to us by our elders that has stood the test of time is “Karam Kare Ja”. Period. If one feels very strongly about an issue please go ahead and discuss it.

Lastly, it is an individual's perception how to utilise this forum. I for one have been able to interact and meet some wonderful people through this forum. I laugh reading 'Desi' jokes and enjoy the occasional banter and leg pulling that goes on in good humor. Sometimes I feel sorry for people who don't want to see reason. Well, it is their life. But I am sure of one thing. I am never going to just stop contributing, come what may. I shall keep putting across my points as polietly as I possibly can."

Warm regards,

JS Malik
    JAT BALWAN, JAI BHAGWAN

(Ein Volk - Ein Reich - Ein Fuhrer)

That is what exactly I feel about this site!
    I may not be wrong if I say that this site is the single most important networking link among Jats world over. For this reason specially we should be grateful to Nitin and his Team
    Thanks Colonel Saheb for re-posting your views here!

Cheers!

Absolutely..

Thanks a million Col. Malik for re-posting this. Lemme confess , I'm your biggest fan ...hope to meet you someday..

Quote Originally Posted by jagmohan View Post
    Dr Sahiba,

Here is the post, posted 26 Apr 2006.

"It is true that not very many members participate regularly. I can’t guess a reason as people are free to do what they like. Number of posts is by no means an indicator of one’s sincerity or otherwise. Members who have written less posts are also well meaning. In the end we are all human beings. Some feel that their responsibility is complete after writing while others may not write but believe in DOING. And there may be some who feel there is no point in wasting time here as every meaningful discussion meets an unceremonious end on the 'Alter of Egos'. May be that is one reason why some good individuals have gone away or don't post any more.

Personally speaking, I feel that this site is a meeting ground for like-minded people. A place to feel the pulse of our younger generation and vice versa and appreciate as to where are we moving. I don’t treat it anything more than that. May be some of us would end up learning few positives from each other along the way. It is quite possible that some of us already know each other and may be related too. I hope some end up being related through this forum. In my understanding I don't think the aim of this website is to mitigate the problems of JAT community.

Sometimes one is not happy with the way the other member has commented. Let it go. It is advisable to move on in life rather than waste time in small things. Why do we want to test others? Who are we to test others? A mantra that has been taught to us by our elders that has stood the test of time is “Karam Kare Ja”. Period. If one feels very strongly about an issue please go ahead and discuss it.

Lastly, it is an individual's perception how to utilise this forum. I for one have been able to interact and meet some wonderful people through this forum. I laugh reading 'Desi' jokes and enjoy the occasional banter and leg pulling that goes on in good humor. Sometimes I feel sorry for people who don't want to see reason. Well, it is their life. But I am sure of one thing. I am never going to just stop contributing, come what may. I shall keep putting across my points as polietly as I possibly can."

Warm regards,

JS Malik
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

??????????

what is this going on???????.....
    i mean, if you have a correct map and correct dirsection then you can reach to the Mt. Everest, from the place where you are siiting right now.... and that too by just walking...
    so people be focussed and articulate , instead of taking one thing out of another and generating one another's interest......
    that you can do in personal mails and meetings....
    Last edited by delhione; May 26th, 2008 at 01:02 AM.
    I am a Tiger; but unfortunately i work in a Circus.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by jagmohan View Post

Warm regards,

JS Malik
    Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    That is what exactly I feel about this site!
    I may not be wrong if I say that this site is the single most important networking link among Jats world over. For this reason specially we should be grateful to Nitin and his Team
    Thanks Colonel Saheb for re-posting your views here!
    Cheers!

Thanks from my side as well for re-bringing the post. Great views !!! Succintly put down as well.

Offcourse we should be happy about the platform we have at hand. But at the same time , we should not be satisfied with only having the platform and doing what has been achieved thus far. Craving for good is not that bad.

A very valid point from the post is that there have been attrition ( and that may be attributed to a variety of factors including clash of egos at some point of time , a feeling of sameness of the forum etc ).

I am no expert to comment on psychology but we learn that the human needs fall into a hierarchy( Maslow etc .. ) and they grow over time and we move from one domain to another as we fulfill one level.

My idea for making things to move on is based on this theory only. If we keep on doing newer things , we will be creative enough to hold people.
    the time we spend here or somewhere else ( after being bored from this forum ) can be creatively utilized for better works.
    Not only i am hypothesising that the responsible people can be better utilized but also i am saying that if we create a system , a school of thaught , a working organisation or community amongst ourselves , we will be attracting new people and will be able to hold more.

With collective efforts we can achieve more and that feeliing of achievemnt can be taken into our personal lives. And it is not only about doing a particular social work at a particular place but many other things. Just for an example : If we manage to set up a fund among ourselves , we can help someone from among us only at some point in life.

Somewhere comes across a feeling that i ( i think "we" is a better word here , because my thoughts are equally recognised by some others and so in that sense i am writing on behalf of those few as well )am kind of forcing people into doing something. Very personally let me clarify that YES , I am trying to. And the reason is very simple. Not only i am looking at the growth of the activities "WE" ( and we refers to the intended audience and the intended speakers ) will be doing but also it will contribute to the development of the inner self of each involved.

Imagine a situation where a leadership act or an successfully managed work at this forum gives someone the confidence of taking initiatives in his/her profession and turns his/her professional life more active and better managed.

As very meticulously observed in the post , the forum also serves as an connector between two persons , two families and much more. Once we se t up tasks and work like a team , it is bound to increase the personal rapport between the members and ultimately will be a major factor in bringing down the egoes and will lead to less incidents of clashes in turn reducing the workload of the Moderators.

Dont we see small sub-groups in which the memmbers do make personal comments and that too pretty nasty ones but only because of the bond they share among themselves , they are imune to each other's words and infact enjoy it to the core. So working on a mutual and common goal , working in tandem , working as a unit will increase the personal interactions and will cultivate a feeling of "TEAM".

I might be wrong but i firmly believe that once we start ( and we must not set high goals for the start) and carry on for some time , sustaining the efforts of ours , we would be doing pretty good.

Taking the subject line of the thread , I openly invite all seniors and moderators and others to seriously think on these lines , it is something like scaling for me in technical terms , with our little efforts and scaling of the same , i.e. leveraging our efforts , we can achieve a lot.
    Please consider these things seriously. Each one has to contribute. Let us all get involved.

And may i request Navin to substantiate with his perosnal opinion from both perspectives of JJ and neutral from JJ. Also may he highlight the kind of relations that have come across to him personally while doing works for JJ. By revealing his experience he might be able to motivate people who are in an 'if-fy' kind of situation.

And obvious reasons for asking moderators and senior members to get involved is that have a bigger appeal and they have a larger and an "concentrated"( mods ki baat to dhyaan se sunni hi padegi , na sunenge to ban lag jaayega ) audience.

It might take time , but it should come . That is what i believe.
    Last edited by anilsinghd; May 26th, 2008 at 04:38 PM.

Thanks from my side as well for re-bringing the post. Great views !!! Succintly put down as well.

Offcourse we should be happy about the platform we have at hand. But at the same time , we should not be satisfied with only having the platform and doing what has been achieved thus far. Craving for good is not that bad.

A very valid point from the post is that there have been attrition ( and that may be attributed to a variety of factors including clash of egos at some point of time , a feeling of sameness of the forum etc ).

I am no expert to comment on psychology but we learn that the human needs fall into a hierarchy( Maslow etc .. ) and they grow over time and we move from one domain to another as we fulfill one level.

My idea for making things to move on is based on this theory only. If we keep on doing newer things , we will be creative enough to hold people.
    the time we spend here or somewhere else ( after being bored from this forum ) can be creatively utilized for better works.
    Not only i am hypothesising that the responsible people can be better utilized but also i am saying that if we create a system , a school of thaught , a working organisation or community amongst ourselves , we will be attracting new people and will be able to hold more.

With collective efforts we can achieve more and that feeliing of achievemnt can be taken into our personal lives. And it is not only about doing a particular social work at a particular place but many other things. Just for an example : If we manage to set up a fund among ourselves , we can help someone from among us only at some point in life.

Somewhere comes across a feeling that i ( i think "we" is a better word here , because my thoughts are equally recognised by some others and so in that sense i am writing on behalf of those few as well )am kind of forcing people into doing something. Very personally let me clarify that YES , I am trying to. And the reason is very simple. Not only i am looking at the growth of the activities "WE" ( and we refers to the intended audience and the intended speakers ) will be doing but also it will contribute to the development of the inner self of each involved.

Imagine a situation where a leadership act or an successfully managed work at this forum gives someone the confidence of taking initiatives in his/her profession and turns his/her professional life more active and better managed.

As very meticulously observed in the post , the forum also serves as an connector between two persons , two families and much more. Once we se t up tasks and work like a team , it is bound to increase the personal rapport between the members and ultimately will be a major factor in bringing down the egoes and will lead to less incidents of clashes in turn reducing the workload of the Moderators.

Dont we see small sub-groups in which the memmbers do make personal comments and that too pretty nasty ones but only because of the bond they share among themselves , they are imune to each other's words and infact enjoy it to the core. So working on a mutual and common goal , working in tandem , working as a unit will increase the personal interactions and will cultivate a feeling of "TEAM".

I might be wrong but i firmly believe that once we start ( and we must not set high goals for the start) and carry on for some time , sustaining the efforts of ours , we would be doing pretty good.

Taking the subject line of the thread , I openly invite all seniors and moderators and others to seriously think on these lines , it is something like scaling for me in technical terms , with our little efforts and scaling of the same , i.e. leveraging our efforts , we can achieve a lot.
    Please consider these things seriously. Each one has to contribute. Let us all get involved.

And may i request Navin to substantiate with his perosnal opinion from both perspectives of JJ and neutral from JJ. Also may he highlight the kind of relations that have come across to him personally while doing works for JJ. By revealing his experience he might be able to motivate people who are in an 'if-fy' kind of situation.

And obvious reasons for asking moderators and senior members to get involved is that have a bigger appeal and they have a larger and an "concentrated"( mods ki baat to dhyaan se sunni hi padegi , na sunenge to ban lag jaayega ) audience.

It might take time , but it should come . That is what i believe.

It might take time , but it should come . That is what i believe too.

Fully agreed and with you buddy.

Login to view details.
    Quoting from Mr. Malik :

"Some feel that their responsibility is complete after writing while others may not write but believe in DOING. "

to all those who feel that they wish to DO rather than write , let us work towards extablishing such a thing.

I think Adaa/ Jan-Jagriti is good enough for a start. I myself have decided to work in close proximities with Navin for such a cause.

I am pretty open for other kinds of suggestions as well.

I myself head up a unit performing in Delhi ( taking up tasks for guiding the orphan children going to govt schools in their career and academic upliftment ).

So opportunities to work are plenty. It just depends on us whether we really like to do soemthing or not.

I humbly request moderators , seniior members and all regular members to join in. Contribution on all levels ( physical , financial , planning ) can and should be there.

the Jatland team can physically go and monitor the allocation of resources and advise regarding the same.

Vijay , Satyeshwar , Brahm , Devender , Jitneder , Sandesh , Sumit , Shweta , Maniisha , Rainu , all mods , senior members , please come forward.

One of my friends , mentors told me of his vision :

4 movie tickets a month , thats all we should spare for getting a child everything he/she requires.

Can we be selfish enough to let the child go and we go and watch movies ?

LEt me also ask NAvin again to present his ideas on the same !

Hi all,

First of all let me thank Anil for this wake-up call. Like all, I too appreciate his sincerity in this matter.

As far as my association is concerned I see myself working along with Jan-Jagriti in the near future. On a personal level I have been following up http://www.janjagriti.com/ with all my earnestness. Not that I am questioning other similar-cause organizations...just that I am not particularly aware of them. Like Jan-Jagriti, I too believe "Education is the only solution to all problems in our society".

It is my inherent desire to do something for people (children and old) who are not as privileged as us. And, I am sure I am not alone here. I know many people from Jatland have already started the noble work, at the same time I also know that many more (including me) are yet to join. We must come forward. This is an opportunity to help the needy. Why are we shying away from it? Let's come forward and do something that brings about a positive change in someone's life. All we have to do is to provide a little assistance to the impoverished and we can do that. We have been very fortunate to have taken birth in a family where we don't really have to think twice before buying food for ourselves. Let's appreciate God's kindness by helping people who have been less rosy. Jats, for ages, have been warmhearted... we all too are. Let's unite for this cause.

Its being a while I am out of my Delhi. I am planning to meet up Navin bhai during my next trip to back home (later half of June) and am pretty sure I shall not be going alone. We don't really want to see this http://www.bhookh.com/ .... do we??? Let's unite and do something... something very little for them. A helping hand is all they want and we are game....aren't we?

Let's do something about it...religiously.

Thanks....!!

1. Talking and doing are different ball games. How many of us want to break the gap?
    2. We all have visions, we all want to be a Gandhi, we all want to bring about a revolution, a kranti.........and before that we dont want to do anything.

We should do whatever little we can, where ever we can and in whatever small ways we can, rather than waiting for the greater good that we always intend to do but never end up doing.

Contribute in any small way you can and if you cannot then atleast contribute positive energy and enthusiasm to the effort and if not even that then atleast dont destroy the effort by casting doubts in public.

Nothing will give me more pleasure then to see many many people contributing and working towards social welfare.

As for contributing towards adaa/jj , the website www.adaa.in has all details and i invite anyone to visit the project anytime.

positive contribution, is the key

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Quote Originally Posted by navingulia View Post
    1. Talking and doing are different ball games. How many of us want to break the gap?
    2. We all have visions, we all want to be a Gandhi, we all want to bring about a revolution, a kranti.........and before that we dont want to do anything.

We should do whatever little we can, where ever we can and in whatever small ways we can, rather than waiting for the greater good that we always intend to do but never end up doing.

Contribute in any small way you can and if you cannot then atleast contribute positive energy and enthusiasm to the effort and if not even that then atleast dont destroy the effort by casting doubts in public.

Nothing will give me more pleasure then to see many many people contributing and working towards social welfare.

As for contributing towards adaa/jj , the website www.adaa.in has all details and i invite anyone to visit the project anytime.

positive contribution, is the key

nice and fine .... so wot shall be future plans

not asking this from bhai but from rest of us including me ----

also one IMP thing - i offered help in terms of registration and funding from govt. also help from NYKS and this was voiced out loud and clear but no one gave a ear to that .... and that was sad ... this was the point of time when i LOST MY INTEREST in the effort

today same bureaucrats are'nt there ... wot a sorry situation --- (before someone asks to re initiate that process)

Login to view details.
    Hi sumit ,

thanks for coming forward . I am happy that at least few read and are willing to contribute.
    @ Navin :

Thanks Navin for the Input.

Yes , we can do our lil bit. as promised during our meeting, I have sent you my contributions ( 1 K per month for period : April , may , june , july ,august 2008 ). It should be there in a couple of days.
    Also any contributions which i can do online work , please tell me , I am working on the presentations things.

Please elaborate on any plans u have for the guys who have come forward , like Brahm , Devender , Sabdesh , Sumit , Myself and others.

@ Sandesh : Bhai , we should see this work as self - actualisation , so we should judge ourselves and satisfaction is purely ours and same goes for appreciation , Appreciate yourself and thats it !

Hope many will come forward.

@ Sumit : Theres a lot to do while still not being in Delhi , Please follow up with Navin on this more !

Login to view details.
    Was reading the thread " accountability of moderators/editors "

Thats what you call a classic example of " Wastage of Human Energy " !