Thread: Any help in finding rented apartment at Pune?

Any help in finding rented apartment at Pune?

hii,

I am planning to shift to Pune,want a 2BHK flat on rent in a decent society near Kothrud(i.e, Warje,Bhavdhan etc.) but really not getting a good house...my budget is 7500-9000 INR for a partially furnished apartment...If someone is aware of good contacts,Pl pass me at my e-mail ID : sandeepmalik79@yahoo.com

Thanks,Sandeep

Thumbs up sure

Dear Malik Bhai

I have sent you the mail id of all Jat Association Pune's members...drop an mail to them, and you'll surely find lot's of helping hand, but there are very few jat's in Kothrud area..

also try out www.magicbricks.com
    i've found mine "thikana" through it

You'' find mostly in Baner, Aundh, Viman nagar, PCMC, Sinhgarh road..

You'll definately find quality time to spend with them...

Also don't forget to attend JAP'S meets..

Also Convey my warm wishes to all members, when go in the next JAP meet..

regards
    satinder goyat
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

Hi Satinder,

Could you please post the details to me as well. My brother is in Pune and its been a while. I can ask him to contact JAP.

Thanks !!

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    Dear Malik Bhai

I have sent you the mail id of all Jat Association Pune's members...drop an mail to them, and you'll surely find lot's of helping hand, but there are very few jat's in Kothrud area..

also try out www.magicbricks.com
    i've found mine "thikana" through it

You'' find mostly in Baner, Aundh, Viman nagar, PCMC, Sinhgarh road..

You'll definately find quality time to spend with them...

Also don't forget to attend JAP'S meets..

Also Convey my warm wishes to all members, when go in the next JAP meet..

regards
    satinder goyat

sure sumit bhai !!!

Sure sumit bhai...

the key persons of JAP are:

Mr. Khatkar, Mr. Rajendra singh gill, chaman singh sirohi uncle....n many more
    They have divided the city into different parts, and each part has one key person to take care of.

i've sent you PM.

Also we had a gang of goyat's over there...he can contact to Mr. Shailendra goyat, IAF...giving my reference....he's very helping..

N pune is lovely city, with nice jat ppls around..

regards
    satinder goyat
    Last edited by ssgoyat; May 19th, 2008 at 05:21 PM.
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

Hi Sumit Bhai

I am working in pune for long time. You can reach me at vijaybaliyan@gmail.com or 09890789772. If you want I will drop a mail in my company "buy rent sell group" internal group such that in case if there is some flat , the owner may contact you.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay

He's not in any immediate need so you needn't put any "buy sell rent" post. He's doing fine and quite ok with the place now. Still, I will forward your details to him and he shall contact you sometime in future. Thanks!

Satinder... thanks for the JAP list.

Thanks...!

Quote Originally Posted by vijaykumar View Post
    I am working in pune for long time. You can reach me at vijaybaliyan@gmail.com or 09890789772. If you want I will drop a mail in my company "buy rent sell group" internal group such that in case if there is some flat , the owner may contact you.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay