Thread: 200 Years From Now...

200 Years From Now...

The world has changed a lot in last 50-60 years..from TV, Radio n Wireless phones to Spaceships circling milky way galaxy..Sometimes I wonder on the pace of human mind and collaboration of so many thoughts throughout the world..all that was fiction or utter stupidity may be 80 years ago is now a common reality..So what do you think, the world would be like 200 years from now? If you were a science fiction writer, what could you have imagined on paper that may eventually become a reality? Some thoughts from corners of my mind...

- It would eventually be possible to know what a person is thinking..Our brain learns & observes a lot of things since birth and creates a database of those. The combination of all these things finally makes our thoughts. Whatever we speak comes to our brain first but the transition between the brain n tongue is so fast, we don't even realize it. It may be possible to create a machine which will type out or speak whatever we are thinking in the mind by hooking some wires to our brain cells..

thats all for the starters..you can cook up your imagination and come up with more ideas..then we can compile all and get a book published.."2208 - A Journey of thoughts". Please ignore the thread if you are intellectually challenged in this area..
    What if God was one of us...?

I am aint intellectually challenged in this area for sure so am eligible to reply ! :p

Well, quite possible that people will name their children as "XW-11/v", "ESnm/78" so as to prevent their chidren from sinking into trauma on finding their names not as cool and trendy as that of their pals... :D

And I guess T-1 (One Over :p) matches would have found their way after this 50, 20 line ....... ....

Quote Originally Posted by shwetadhaka View Post
    I am aint intellectually challenged in this area for sure so am eligible to reply ! :p

Well, quite possible that people will name their children as "XW-11/v", "ESnm/78" so as to prevent their chidren from sinking into trauma on finding their names not as cool and trendy as that of their pals... :D

And I guess T-1 (One Over :p) matches would have found their way after this 50, 20 line ....... ....

Hmmmm Not even T-1 May toss-toss matches even in that case also Dravid will not going to win.
    And i think after 200 years there will be a news that Billu bhai(Bill gates) has offered some Millions of Dollars for buying our Jat Land but pls don't exept that ok :D
    And in delhi there will be some millions of flyovers with lot of traffic jams
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Exclamation

On the extreme contrary, what if life on the Earth itself wont be there... :rolleyes:

doomsday isnt far away if we keep contaminating Mother Nature, we all witnessing Global Warming n Climate Shifting already!...

So may be nothing remains on the Earth after 200 yrs... :rolleyes:

Its just my imagination, it may sound negative but it makes sense! ...

Rock on
    Jit
    Last edited by cooljat; May 21st, 2008 at 03:23 PM.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    On the extreme contrary, what if life on the Earth itself wont be there... :rolleyes:

doomsday isnt far away if we keep contaminating Mother Nature, we all witnessing Global Warming n Climate Shifting already!...

Rock on
    Jit
    sehi kehi.. .katam hai sab kimi 200 saal baad... arrrrrrr 200 saal to jyada hai.. 50 saal hi dang se nikal jya kafi hai
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Waah :D:D:D:D! jawaab nahi aise dimaag ka to. T20 me T kya hota hai??
    to ab batyiye T-1 or O-1?????

Thanks and Regards,
    The Intellectually Inadequate!!

Quote Originally Posted by shwetadhaka View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post

Rock on
    Jit
    Next 5-10 years are going to be very hard for humanity. There will be food crisis, water crisis, energy crisis and ofcourse moral crisis. I don't see any easy technological solution to these problems. World might have to go through large scale violance. Most governments will find themselves helpless to handle such situations. I forsee a very different world by 2020...

RK^2