Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: ^^ accountability of moderators/editors ^^

Bharti...well said and well explained....and if this was the REAL case you really didn't need to write THE LONGEST MAIL on jatland. And we dont need to BEHAVE just because "SOMEBODY's" Daughter/Mother/father/Brother/Sister/Son visit the site i think WE ALL MUST BEHAVE IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO IS WHO N TO WHOM?Though in village some slangs are used as normally as a funny comment but it really doesn't deserve an applaud if written from well educated members.

Now to the PM issue....if a female doesn't reply its her WISH....
    1. She does like to
    2.She doesn't want to
    3.She doesn't give a damn in case she doesn't like the member or if a new member.
    4.Replying late may be because she's away from the screen( mai tai Chaa bi banaan chali jaya karu kayi bai)arr screen saver aaye paachey bhoool bi jaya kari akk mai chupadd mai baddri su:p
    5.Every female has her %age of how much she can tolerate ALL ARE NOT LIKE ME/RITU N BHARTI:Di'm saying this without discussing with them as i am sure that we dont make a hue n cry JUST LIKE THAT:rolleyes:AAJ KAL TO MAINE BHI KAAFI KUM KAR DIYA HAI...IT MEANS I'VE UNDERSTOOD PEOPLE N PEOPLE HAVE UNDERSTOOD ME....ALL FEMALES PLEASE BEAR WITH GUYS UNTIL THEY UNDERSTAND YOU....OR SIMPLY DON'T BOTHER....NO ONE IS WORTH THAT ATTENTION ANYWAYSN WE CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE....bera na ke BYAH ki batlani hoya kare PM mai....First a member has to be accountable for their irascible behavior
    Quote Originally Posted by bharti View Post
    Dear fellow members,
    I am sure all must be waiting for my response to this thread. Sorry for the delay.

But when I objected to his using some obscene words in his posts, he went to the extent of making a personal comment like – I behave this way since my daughter too visits the site. So I do this moral policing.
    Yes, I was hurt by this comment.
    I wanted to write to him then gave up thinking – maybe when he has kids, he might someday realise… But I have no hard feelings for him.

I think this is the longest post I have ever written on Jatland.
    It should not be seen as emotional outburst of a Female Moderator.
    I am a Jatni from Haryana.

This is all I have to say.

Regards,
    Bharti.
    Last edited by sunitahooda; May 29th, 2008 at 07:42 PM.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sunitahooda For This Useful Post:

Dagar25 (December 5th, 2011)

kon rotta hai kisi ke liye dostt sab ko aapni hi baat pe rona aaya

yahi lines yaha fitt ho rahi hai.sab aapne aapni jee ki bhadas nikal rahe hai eb cool jat ne dekh lo aapna nam angrezi me er mane hindi me kahawat likhan ki shiksha de hai. mr. cool bhains kholane wali type ki wordings aap se bilkul expect ki ja sakti hai.vaise english me isko kaise kaha jaata hai.

MR. goyat ji jo agr aapko mane pm na bhejne le liye kah diya to aapki bezaati hogyi.to itna hi khyal tha to pm kara kyu

to jaisa sunita ne kaha ki humari marzi hum pm me baat kare na kare .no body can enforce that on any female here.koi jabardasti hai kya.aise hi thodi na kisi bhi aaire gairre rah chaltae se baat kar lege.
    Last edited by ritu; May 29th, 2008 at 08:17 PM.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters:D:D
    bhaisaheb poore 10,000 character me bhi msg khatam konya hua...part-I nd part-II karne pade :D:p
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sheetalahlawat View Post
    I applaud your patience and how you dealt with an uncomfortable situation with dignity.
    madam wud u still justify her patience nd dignity :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    THATS MY EXPLANATION - PART - 1
    I would like to know HOW MANY MEMBERS HERE ADVOCATE THE USE OF WORDS LIKE ……. HERE ON JATLAND.
    JATlander’s b 4 you answer to this point of madam saheba, I wud like to tell u tht no one was aware of tht word on JL until our respected nd dignified madam saheba brought it publicly in her post. Folks can blame me for the usage of tht word, but remember I apologized for tht nd even appreciated mr. jakhar for his action…so dear JATlanders u decide who was wrong…
    1). The person (me) who apologized nd posted the thread with due amendments nd with due approval of mr. sitaram jakhar or
    2). The person who, just in order to save her skin nd defame me brought tht word openly in her post…madam saheba tht speaks volumes of yr. bla bla bla….watever!

Quote Originally Posted by sumitsehrawat View Post
    Bharti ji,

May I say you're a cool and brave Jatni of Haryana.
    You're doing a very good job.

Thanks!
    yahaan par sab jaat hein, sabke andaaz alag alag ---> :pD:rock:rolleyes::thappad:o:eek:

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    Now things are clear. This person(BPT) has created lot of confusion and misrepresented the facts. He does not deserve to be a member of this forum. You(MOD) have done a wonderful analysis of facts. We appreciate your efforts and concern for this forum. thanks a lot.
    भाई इस्सा तो कोई न बोल्या...मन्नै के तेरी भैंस खोल ली :D

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    she is the one who is doing her job efficiently here.and why do not you speak directly and tell her name.bharti she is the one who always acts on the right time .its very easy to find flaws in others
    madam u hv full liberty to change yr opinion if u feel like...no questions asked...no fingers raised.:p:rolleyes:
    naari ekta (kapur) jindabaad !!!
    :D:p

Quote Originally Posted by jatanomics View Post
    bhawuk ho gaya merey yaar tu to:tamatar
    भाई इब्ब तो बेरा पाट ग्या होगा, अक मैं भावुक क्यूँकर हो र्य्हा था :D:D:tamatar

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    Aache puraane puraane dekh kai likad gaye iss thread nai par tere tai na datta gaya.
    bhai ya baat ghani gehri thi, samajh konya aai :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    kye faltu ka rolla macha rakha hai...aye din saru ho jawo mods ne yeh kar diya mods ne wo kar diya..
    aapke sabr ka ham haardik dhanyawaad karte hein

bhaisaheb...ab bas kijiye, bahut ho chuka...u were always in my gud buks (i hope u understnd)

Quote Originally Posted by shwetadhaka View Post
    And now I hear that different people have different tastes and attitudes! Well that means start a protest to crush the ones who have an attitude different than yours like this ?

And now the climax has still to take place but I guess there is some 'muhurat' for that which is still to arrive :D And in the meanwhile, topic is being dragged in some other direction and all sort of stupidity is flowing unnecessarily !

Actually, in the meanwhile something is being cooked ..... warna jaha ek thread band hone pe ye drama hua waha "CLIMAX" ke dikhne me itna tame kyo lag raha hai ....... :p

here i wud only say wat my signatures says: i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best
    so madam, kaisa laga aapko climax !!!

btw who m I to crush anyone's attitude...but dont u dare touch mine...nd u'll live happily thereafter !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sandeepkadian05 View Post
    Well will surely be interested in knowing the flip side of the coin if any... U really seem 2 have something up your sleeve judging by your confidence...
    so dude...how was the flip side of the coin :D

Quote Originally Posted by trueblueindian View Post
    if us all closely follow that thread there has been something added and there after local dictionary was used ..... dose'nt that suffices it all

one of our friend even talked about that (Imaginary word) other one simply said that its banned ... but talks were going on ... can we use some level of insight ... instead of blame game

One thing i have noticed here on JL is that people just follow the last remark and base their opinion on the same instead of consuming time and going to the real cause ...
    bahut NOTTY ho aap:p, chhoti chhoti baat pakad lete ho. :D:rock
    if yr intentions r directed sumwhere else, then i must confess...i'm least aware of tht.

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    ओ फ़लाणे … ओ सुन्डू … ओ रामपत … जस्से रै … भाई लोटण तूं भी सुणिये … के धरया सै बहस बाजी मैं … आओ ह्यूमर सेक्सन मैं चालांगे … हुडै सै निरे स्वाद … हडै तै जलतवा फ़ैल रही सै … रिफ़रेन !!!
    hooda saheb aap bhi bahut NOTTY ho... चुस्कियाँ लेन मैं कसर कोन्या छोड़ी :D:D:rock

no tewatia ji.mere opinion itne dogle na hai .and i am least bothered about ur explainations here .I respect her as a moderator here and I will keep doing so.AApki manovrati ka parichay aapke chutkle se gyat ho gya hai.ha aur naari ekta ki baat nahi hai .yaha par koi andolan nahi chal raha.baat sahi aur galat ki hai.accha humor ek acchi soch ki upaj hota hai.aap itne bhi nadan nahi dikhte ki aapne vo chutkla yaha yu hi chep diya hoga.
    madam u hv full liberty to change yr opinion if u feel like...no questions asked...no fingers raised.:p:rolleyes:
    naari ekta (kapur) jindabaad !!! :D:p

Loktantra ka badiya example.......madam yahan dikkat hai ye hai is sansad(chaupal) main jo bhi aata hai usse bona bhi padta hai aur apna statement justify bhi karan padta hai......

kon rotta hai kisi ke liye dostt sab ko aapni hi baat pe rona aaya

to jaisa sunita ne kaha ki humari marzi hum pm me baat kare na kare .no body can enforce that on any female here.koi jabardasti hai kya.aise hi thodi na kisi bhi aaire gairre rah chaltae se baat kar lege.

no tewatia ji.mere opinion itne dogle na hai .and i am least bothered about ur explainations here .I respect her as a moderator here and I will keep doing so.AApki manovrati ka parichay aapke chutkle se gyat ho gya hai.ha aur naari ekta ki baat nahi hai .yaha par koi andolan nahi chal raha.baat sahi aur galat ki hai.accha humor ek acchi soch ki upaj hota hai.aap itne bhi nadan nahi dikhte ki aapne vo chutkla yaha yu hi chep diya hoga.
    do i bother...na na...absolutely not...pls apne webpage ko refresh kijiye
    so, wat d'u say who brought tht word on the thread...me or yr respected MOD
    tht spks volume of yr understanding nd manovrathi as well.
    :D

भाई इस्सा तो कोई न बोल्या...मन्नै के तेरी भैंस खोल ली :D
    Bhains to aap meri nahi khol sakte........mei ab is baat ko tool to dena nahi chahta.......ye to maalum pad gaya ki aapne sahi shabdo ka istemaal nahi kiya aur ek gentleman ki trah bhi nahi pesh aye.........itna sab ho gaya aur ab sab ko safai pesh karne mei lage ho.........kam se kam ab to rook ja.........
    Yoginder Gulia

Bhai sahab ...ye surwat to aapne hi ki thi.....I think you know very well wat does mean by BAN .

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    Bhains to aap meri nahi khol sakte........mei ab is baat ko tool to dena nahi chahta.......ye to maalum pad gaya ki aapne sahi shabdo ka istemaal nahi kiya aur ek gentleman ki trah bhi nahi pesh aye.........itna sab ho gaya aur ab sab ko safai pesh karne mei lage ho.........kam se kam ab to rook ja.........

bisla ji i know which statement you are talkin about.and explaination was given to the person to whom that statement was addressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by bislas View Post
    Loktantra ka badiya example.......madam yahan dikkat hai ye hai is sansad(chaupal) main jo bhi aata hai usse bona bhi padta hai aur apna statement justify bhi karan padta hai......