Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: ^^ accountability of moderators/editors ^^

Quote Originally Posted by trueblueindian View Post
    It seems he also has been a victim of same persuading .... sorry at this age and with such a intellect you are not supposed to be making fun of such situations ... more is expected from you Mr. deswal .... why to diminish ur respect for a useless thing ..... surely u talked about PM and henceforth ... apni beti ya bettey key saath CHUTIYA shabad ka prayoog karna kitna uchit lageyga aapko ... AAP NAHI BHI KAR PAO TOU there are people available to say such words and make PASSES.. gaali mei bhi detta hun ... par yeah yaaad rakhta hun kahan aur kissey deni hai ... further please let us all be introduced to your fun loving attitude and your so called family with whom any one can offord to take all types of liberties .......... Sad really sad ..... mashkhori apni jagah hi acchhi lagti hai ... there has to be a yard stick and please start from your family and then persuade others in your merry times ..... waiting for you siblings and better half here on JL and wishing they dont fall victim to such a crap .... rest assured u wont be writing poems on that fatefull day .... shouldnt say but please some level of understanding is expected at ur age and level of respect shown to u by most in community
    इसे कहते हैं नासमझी या misunderstanding - कहीं की बात को कहीं और ले जाना । वैसे संदेश, यह नादानी आप पहले भी कर चुके हो ।(thread KAKA apni istri dede )

ईश्वर आपको सदबुद्धि दे !
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Subah-subah ka waqt hai...agar sham tak ye thread SAB KE KAR KAMLON se bacha raha aur lock nahi hua to mai bhi PM chat ka kuch nazara sa yahan pesh karngi and I'LL NOT USE"WOH BOLA" N "WOH BOLI" i always had the courage to write>>>>"KOON BOLYA" ARR "KOON BOLI":D:pARR FER KOON-KOON kiss kiss KOON mai tai likadd kai ke-ke bolle:p
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Cool!! you are also my friend........aap shayad meri baat ka samjhe nahi...main itna kah raha hun aap ya mujhe convince karne ka matter nahi hai.. BPT aur Mod ek dusre con convince kare.....aapse to main isliye kah hoon aap Ban ki sifarish jo kar rahe hain.

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    I am not yet convinced, see what your friend says :

(No offence to any 1 on the usage of above word, cos it’s very common in jat’s spoken language nd is widely accepted)
    (my thread was earlier deleted by mr. sitaram jhakar, but i never felt bad abt it...in fact i was rightly told by mr. jakhar to be carefull in choosing my words)’

Your friend has apologized yet he is justifying his stand that he was right in using that word.

(…explained above, par aapne to ye word baar baar use kar ke kamaal kar diya…so m’aam who is at fault…better say who is at bigger fault)

BPT says that he made a mistake but simultaneously he says that MOD has made a bigger mistake by repeating that word again and again.
    I say who forced the MOD to use that word and then started blaming her while explanation was given. I do admit that MOD has not given correct explanation which is expected of her. It appears that she is overwhelmed with MOD’s duties.

Your friend created this whole episode and still justify the use of that word even after offering apology for it.

His apology is just an eye wash to get out of the situation.

Kindly rehearse your thoughts guys.We are not reaching anywhere by these taunts and character assassinations. Most unfortunate portion of our negative side.We all are human and have our failings and negatives as God has made us that way.So much energy of all get wasted on proving others small,dirty,chhota,ghatiya and useless out here.Let us think before we hurt some one for no rime and reason.It is so disgusting to read such kinda stuff on a portal started for the good of the community.We ought to be sensitive to the IZZAT and dignity of others.One is free to write anything but only sensible people invest their time in thinking and weighing the words which needs to be written out here.As it is a great damage has already been caused to the very purpose of this site.Let us not be blind and insensitive.God bless you all.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

अरे भाई गलती होगी , इब माफ़ी भी देदो !

सच मानना दहिया जी में कुछ इस तरह के सब्दों की अपेक्षा कर रहा था तेवतिया जी से

मुझे देखने में वे एक प्रबुद्ध वयक्ति लगते हैं , उनकी फोटो देखने से एक विचारवान शख्स का चेहरा लगता है

म्रिधुभाशी, एक बनिया की तरह !

हाँ एक बनिया की तरह ! मुझे उनका चेहरा ऐसा ही लगता है

और एक बनिया ऐसी प्रिस्तिथियों में ये ही कहेगा सायद , " हाँ भाई गलती होगी , मॅन माफ़ करदो ,मॅन बेरा से सारे आपने ही आदमी सें, मैंने माफ़ कर्देंगे "

परन्तु ये भी सच है , अपनी गलती मान भूल सुधार करने वाले वयक्ति साहसी होते हैं , और बहुत थोड़े होते हैं !
    लेकिन खेद है , की तेवतिया जी वो साहस नही दीखा पाये

वो तो अब्ब भी खुट्टा आड़ेये गड्देगा आली मानसिकता का परिचय दे रहे हैं, यानी बिना किसी तर्क या सार्थक बहस के आदमी आपनी बात पे अद्य रह , और ये हम जाट बखूबी करते हैं !

और दुसरे मामले में ते रोल्ला ऐ नही , पी म , "मायने निजी संवाद" निजी सब्द बेहद संवेदनास्सील है ,आप किस के साथ निजी संवाद कर सकते हैं , आपने निजी मित्रों , रिश्तेदारों के साथ
    अगर आपके सम्बन्ध उस स्तर पर नही हैं तब आप क्या संवाद करेंगे ? आजया, बहार , ऐकले में बात करूँगा , पंगे आली बात नही से के ?

सबसे बढिया बात ते या से , अक्क गंडा पाड़ अर्र खेत तं बाहर !
    खेत में ऐ बैठ के चुस्द्के मारोगे ते लठ लागेंगे, जरुरी बात से !

वैसे दहिया जी अच्छा लगया कई दीनो बाद आप की पोस्ट पड़ के , झाँक लिया करो ,एकाध बे आडे भी !

खुश रहो !
    Last edited by spdeshwal; May 30th, 2008 at 11:47 AM.

any nuetral person reading this thread would only conclude one thing "childish behavior" only that when adults behave like that they are not called 'childish'

I think we should learn and implement - that whenever agitated we should first close our eyes and count till ten, ten times. then if our breathing and heartbeat has come down we should think again and if not then repeat the procedure till your heartbeat comes down. then only reply.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

आपने बिल्कुल सही कहा नविन भाई !

आओ सब मिल कर विचार करें
    पहले हम आप सुधरें , फ़िर औरो का सूधार करें

खुश रहो !

Thumbs up

@Mr. DND

nice eye opening link.....

and nice out of context stuff..
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    अरे भाई गलती होगी , इब माफ़ी भी देदो !

सच मानना दहिया जी में कुछ इस तरह के सब्दों की अपेक्षा कर रहा था तेवतिया जी से

मुझे देखने में वे एक प्रबुद्ध वयक्ति लगते हैं , उनकी फोटो देखने से एक विचारवान शख्स का चेहरा लगता है

म्रिधुभाशी, एक बनिया की तरह !

हाँ एक बनिया की तरह ! मुझे उनका चेहरा ऐसा ही लगता है

और एक बनिया ऐसी प्रिस्तिथियों में ये ही कहेगा सायद , " हाँ भाई गलती होगी , मॅन माफ़ करदो ,मॅन बेरा से सारे आपने ही आदमी सें, मैंने माफ़ कर्देंगे "

परन्तु ये भी सच है , अपनी गलती मान भूल सुधार करने वाले वयक्ति साहसी होते हैं , और बहुत थोड़े होते हैं !
    लेकिन खेद है , की तेवतिया जी वो साहस नही दीखा पाये

वो तो अब्ब भी खुट्टा आड़ेये गड्देगा आली मानसिकता का परिचय दे रहे हैं, यानी बिना किसी तर्क या सार्थक बहस के आदमी आपनी बात पे अद्य रह , और ये हम जाट बखूबी करते हैं !

खुश रहो !
    Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    THATS MY EXPLANATION - PART - 1
    (my thread was earlier deleted by mr. sitaram jhakar, but i never felt bad abt it...in fact i was rightly told by mr. jakhar to be carefull in choosing my words)
    JATlander’s b 4 you answer to this point of madam saheba, I wud like to tell u tht no one was aware of tht word on JL until our respected nd dignified madam saheba brought it publicly in her post. Folks can blame me for the usage of tht word, but remember I apologized for tht nd even appreciated mr. jakhar for his action…so dear JATlanders u decide who was wrong…
    1). The person (me) who apologized nd posted the thread with due amendments nd with due approval of mr. sitaram jakhar or
    2). The person who, just in order to save her skin nd defame me brought tht word openly in her post…madam saheba tht speaks volumes of yr. bla bla bla….watever!
    REST IS ALL ON JATLANDERS TO DECIDE...WHETHER IT WAS A JAT/NON JAT JOKE ND WHETHER THE DELETION WAS JUSTIFIED???

I WUD LIKE TO CONCLUDE HERE SAYING…लागा चुनरी में दाग, छुपाऊँ कैस
    ND SORRY FOR WASHING MY DIRTY LINEN IN PUBLIC…ALL JATLANDERS, I GUESS, BY NOW KNOW THE REASONS AS TO Y I WAS FORCED TO DO THT.
    MY HUMBLE APPOLOGIES, HERE AGAIN IF WHILE PUTTING MY POST(S) I’VE OFFENDED ANY ONE’S FEELINGS (ESPECIALLY MR. GULLIYA) WCH WAS NEVER MY INTENTION…I JUST FOLLOWED ON MY THREAD…
    MY APPOLOGIES ALSO TO ALL SNR. MEMBERS FOR MY MISDEED IF AT ALL U FEEL IT IS --> MY WISDOM CAN NEVER TOUCH YR. STANDING…
    ND APPOLOGIES TO MADAM SAHEBA MS. BHARTIJI (JATRA NARI PUJYANTE TATRA RAMANTE DEVTA)

GOD BLESS U ALL
    1st point: haanji deshwal saheb...ibb mannae zzurman aur french to aathi konya jo apni apologies us language mein likhta...seedhe saadhe dhang se अंग्रेजी mein likha tha, aap wo bhi nahi samajh paaye. kripya oopar apne नयनचक्षु दौडायें की क्या लिखा है अंग्रेजी मैं...or shall i summon some zzurman/french translator, jo aapko samjha sake.

2nd point: आपने एक जाट को बानिया कह कर उसकी तौहीन की है, इसे मैं किसी गाली से कम नहीं समझता...
    ...आप
    एक सीनियर इज्ज़त्दार एवं वरिष्ठ मेंबर हैं JL के, आपसे ऐसे शब्दों की मैंने बिलकुल उम्मीद नहीं की थि .
    ...अब आप ही सोचिये की अगर मैं आपके चेहरेे पे कोई मुहावरा या कोई लोकोक्ति फिट कर दूँ तो आपको कैसा लगेगा...
    ...या इस चेहरे पे कोई रागनी गा दूँ...और अगर कुछ न मिला तो चार लाइय्ना ही सूना दूँ , तो आपको कैसा लगेगा...

Last edited by brahmtewatia; May 30th, 2008 at 08:11 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

You are most welcome to say any thing Tevatia ji, as you wish!

I wouldn't rebuke.

I am sorry , if I have hurt your feelings that I never intended to do!

I just tried to lighten the mood and certainly felt that a Baniya would react more wisely in a situation like this!

I know for sure, you are a true jat, that is why you stood the ground.

I believe, i have chosen a wrong thread to reply.

I am sorry again and wish you come clean out of this mess!

God bless you!!!!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; May 30th, 2008 at 05:31 PM.

DND jee.... aap sachh sachh bataao Chaupaal pai jaatey ho yaa nahi???:p

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post
    मैं तो जाटलैंड की चौपाल पर जाता ही नहीं जी - वैसे इस धागे में काफी टाइम-पास हो रहा था, सोचा मैं भी थोड़ा "टाइम-पास" कर लूं इस 'General Talk' के धागे में ! hehehe
    Link : Post no. 83

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...t=21224&page=6

August 31st, 2007, 04:13 PM #83 Dayanand Deswal

Rather than pouring your one-liners in this thread, why don't all of you go to Jatland chaupal?

Mein to jaa raha hoon chaupal mein apna hokka le-kar. Bye-bye from this thread !

JAI KILLKI TAULL!!!!!!!! :rock

Are tham jawo ib...koi medal nai bant rehe hai is RAMLILA ke liye..

bhot rolla ho liya ib Mods ki accountability par.. aur brham bhaishab aap bi apne hi vicharo ko contradict karne lag gaye, jo apne ek dusre thread maie mods ko lekar tha umse likhe the...

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24317

to chodo is raad ne ib ate hi....

Thane Sab ne Lage uski Sogandh hai ib je is thread par ek bi akshar likya iste age to. Tham jawo ib
    Last edited by mukeshkumar007; May 30th, 2008 at 06:49 PM.
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Thumbs up Rock on !!

Mukesh aka Bond aka my dear brother,

Dont say that please ! Looking at these people posting such a vibrant matter here, I wish I could give 'em all a gold medal each.But, for that, they will have to keep posting here for atleast one more month.:tamatar

This thread is my favourite time-pass for quite sometime now. Everyday when I feel ousted at any time , I just start reading this thread and there I am...all charged up again.

And trust me, meaning of Jathood goes for a toss when we talk about reaching to a conclusion. Do you want to disrupt the Jat rapport by concluding a debate in unison. Simply impossible !!

Anyways, I am keeping a close eye on who's who and who's writing what !! I believe I know almost every member now after reading this thread, who are worth spending time with. Some of 'em are utterly hilarious.:D

PS: My comment is totally in reply to what Mukesh said as I know it stands no value towards the conclusion of the matter. I wonder, same is true for any of the comments made so far.:boxing

If you really want an honest reply then it was fairly pathetic.. Still cant see why u r upset...and how the mod is to be blamed.. This thread is long drawn out and shud be closed but i wonder if the Mods will close any of ur thread now..

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    so dude...how was the flip side of the coin :D