Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Free up Education Sector NOW !! & fire Arjun Singh

Quote Originally Posted by sidchhikara View Post
    Hahaha ! I forgot about this negative externality.
    Then Mulayam Singh would also want surgery. Hmmmm ! who would he want to look like ...... maybe Indra Nooyi again .... to one up Mayawati.

hahaha...yep, it will start a silicon and plactic race amongs the indian politicians.
    I again digress. Check out the Ukranian Prime Minister. If such a beautiful woman asks for statues, I would understand. Heck, I will be okay with tax payers money being spent on paying artists and photographers to paint and picture her.
    Do more, love more

Quote Originally Posted by sumeetmalik View Post
    hahaha...yep, it will start a silicon and plactic race amongs the indian politicians.
    I again digress. Check out the Ukranian Prime Minister. If such a beautiful woman asks for statues, I would understand. Heck, I will be okay with tax payers money being spent on paying artists and photographers to paint and picture her.

Beautiful !!!! That perimeter choti is deadly !!

With Hillary's campaign winding down, she will be on top of Bill Clinton's TODO list. If he gets within 100 miles of her, NY Post will have to double their order of ink.
    I wonder what her education policy is. Dress and smell nice in school and always look good.
    Last edited by sidchhikara; June 4th, 2008 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sidchhikara View Post
    Beautiful !!!! That perimeter choti is deadly !!

With Hillary's campaign winding down, she will be on top of Bill Clinton's TODO list. If he gets within 100 miles of her, NY Post will have to double their order of ink.
    I wonder what her education policy is. Dress and smell nice in school and always look good.
    hahaha. Clinton's TODO list. hehe. ahem... She is a well preserved woman(almost 48). She seems feisty though. She was on third on Forbes most powerful women's list and has oil business background. And she made over the head braid a rage.
    I don't know about her education policy but I wish her foreign policy is friendly to foreigners. I am heading there as US goes into recession and elections!
    Do more, love more