Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Let Us Stand Up And Be Counted

Let Us Stand Up And Be Counted

Dear members,

I propose to set up a group towards recognizing,supporting,rewarding and guiding the bright students of jat community all over India under the able leadership of Col Jagmohan Malik with 4 members on board as Dr Tevatia[IIT Delhi],Narender Kharab,Shailendra tokas and Karamveer.I propose to contribute Rs 11000/- initially with subsequent regular contributions.I am serious about it and would move forward.Thats a little i can do for taking birth in this community for now.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

It is a wonderful proposal Dev Sir. I would be willing to assisst where ever and whenever required.
    1. In JJ we keep 'extreme need for support' as a criteria but even 'exemplary performance' could be a very justified criteria.
    2. If we come accross a needy case and JJ is not in a position to help, I would definitely recommend the case to you.

I would request all visiting this site that if you come accross any extremely needy child(orphan/handicapped/no resources) then please please please inform JJ and/or Dev Sir , Shailendra, Nitin Dahiya, NAJC/Ram Arya Sir etc.
    There are enough number of people here willing to support genuinely needy cases.
    The genuineness of the need will definitely require scrutiny before approval but that shouldnt be a discouraging factor.
    I am very sure there will be a larger number of people willing to sponsor kids/students.

Thanks for bringing up and suggesting this very constructive and positive idea.
    Regards
    navin

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

100% agreed 2 u pple.............
    p0$!t!viTy mI<S lyF gR8..........

Quote Originally Posted by navingulia View Post
    It is a wonderful proposal Dev Sir. I would be willing to assisst where ever and whenever required.
    1. In JJ we keep 'extreme need for support' as a criteria but even 'exemplary performance' could be a very justified criteria.
    2. If we come accross a needy case and JJ is not in a position to help, I would definitely recommend the case to you.

I would request all visiting this site that if you come accross any extremely needy child(orphan/handicapped/no resources) then please please please inform JJ and/or Dev Sir , Shailendra, Nitin Dahiya, NAJC/Ram Arya Sir etc.
    There are enough number of people here willing to support genuinely needy cases.
    The genuineness of the need will definitely require scrutiny before approval but that shouldnt be a discouraging factor.
    I am very sure there will be a larger number of people willing to sponsor kids/students.

Thanks for bringing up and suggesting this very constructive and positive idea.
    Regards
    navin

U R WELCOME DEAR....WE WILL BE TOO PLEASED TO LOOK AFTER THAT INTEREST...BLess!

Quote Originally Posted by jyotikohar View Post
    100% agreed 2 u pple.............

Thanks Jyoti madam....people like you are needed desperately for doing good to our people.Keep it up!We have undertaken this journey at our own...we need no donations from people....WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED OF OUR HONEST DEEDS!

Its really Great to do something for the comunity,

Ram-Ram Dev Sahab,

I am really happy to see you here alfter long time and very much agree with your thoughts.

With Regards
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    Thanks Jyoti madam....people like you are needed desperately for doing good to our people.Keep it up!We have undertaken this journey at our own...we need no donations from people....WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED OF OUR HONEST DEEDS!
    Always welcum DEV..............
    p0$!t!viTy mI<S lyF gR8..........

Dear members,

I propose to set up a group towards recognizing,supporting,rewarding and guiding the bright students of jat community all over India under the able leadership of Col Jagmohan Malik with 4 members on board as Dr Tevatia[IIT Delhi],Narender Kharab,Shailendra tokas and Karamveer.I propose to contribute Rs 11000/- initially with subsequent regular contributions.I am serious about it and would move forward.Thats a little i can do for taking birth in this community for now.
    Bhai dev, I wud appreciate if u can forward me the contacts of the ppl handling this charitable cause enabling me to forward my contribution. Since I’m miles away frm my motherland, all I can offer as of now is just some monetary help, nd to begin with i wud also like to donate 11 K…please send me the necessary details.

Also reserve my membership within the group, tht u hv proposed to start.

No doubt this noble cause wud b appreciated by evry responsible JATlander…nd many tks for putting this on public forum. I wud also like to request all JATlanders to come forward and contribute generously as per their capacities.

Please keep this thread alive nd let every member confirm their help and/or contribution. It happen often times tht ppl make the commitments nd then forget abt it owing to their busy schedules or may be due to their daily chores/everyday commitments.

God bless.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    Bhai dev, I wud appreciate if u can forward me the contacts of the ppl handling this charitable cause enabling me to forward my contribution. Since I’m miles away frm my motherland, all I can offer as of now is just some monetary help, nd to begin with i wud also like to donate 11 K…please send me the necessary details.

Also reserve my membership within the group, tht u hv proposed to start.

No doubt this noble cause wud b appreciated by evry responsible JATlander…nd many tks for putting this on public forum. I wud also like to request all JATlanders to come forward and contribute generously as per their capacities.

Please keep this thread alive nd let every member confirm their help and/or contribution. It happen often times tht ppl make the commitments nd then forget abt it owing to their busy schedules or may be due to their daily chores/everyday commitments.

God bless.

Brahm dear thanks a lot for your good wishes and thats what all is needed.......No donation or financial support required.........Yes we would like you to get associated with the organization once it takes its teeth[should be soon by the grace of God].........Bless!

हमारी शुभकामनाएं आप सभी के साथ हैं !

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Latest on this?

Any progress on this proposed thing and any workplans for identifying any unique talent?

As Navin pointed out , this is a really good criterion of helping the deserved. One person helped to reach a good position in life is himself ( in all probabilities) going to generate a lot for the society as a return for what he got.

I myself ( as a part of Sneha-Sparsh : a new small organisation) have identified orphan kids who have manged to score in 90s in class 10th ( being a part of MCD schools). This is no mean achievement when you consider the background and the rough phases they have been through their life.
    I will be going for their engineering coaching shortly( as a part of organisation and personally as well). ( 2 years to prepare them for engineering entrance exams).

Still would like to be part of any such upcoming organisation as proposed in the thread and give my contributions on all levels.

Please follow up with working ideas.

Regards,
    Anil

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Any progress on this proposed thing and any workplans for identifying any unique talent?

As Navin pointed out , this is a really good criterion of helping the deserved. One person helped to reach a good position in life is himself ( in all probabilities) going to generate a lot for the society as a return for what he got.

I myself ( as a part of Sneha-Sparsh : a new small organisation) have identified orphan kids who have manged to score in 90s in class 10th ( being a part of MCD schools). This is no mean achievement when you consider the background and the rough phases they have been through their life.
    I will be going for their engineering coaching shortly( as a part of organisation and personally as well). ( 2 years to prepare them for engineering entrance exams).

Still would like to be part of any such upcoming organisation as proposed in the thread and give my contributions on all levels.

Please follow up with working ideas.

Regards,
    Anil

Keep doing the good job with Sneh-sparsh.Bless!

gud job MR DEV ......... plz carry forward this .......and do call me for any assistance ..where ever i fit

regards

vivek

Think which become obvious in future

Dear members,

We are with you in this noble cause bhaisaab!

Login to view details.
    Please formulate a working plan on this and circulate!

We are intently listening and excited to have something in motion!

Reagrds,
    Anil

Please formulate a working plan on this and circulate!

We are intently listening and excited to have something in motion!

Reagrds,
    Anil

Excitement gets counter productive.relax please.

Login to view details.
    Mere thinking and proposing is not going to help. 16 days and nothing is not anything close to excitement.

I might be sounding rude , and some are free to categorise this as unknown hatred or whatever ( although i dont have any ), but the thing i hate is mere lip service.

If people are eager to join in and contribute , why is there a delay. Mere floating up of an idea pertains to what ?

I am not asking to start funding from tomorrow , but i dont think anything is gonna be productive unless the people who are proposed to be on board are proposed for a proposed meeting in which they go over the proposals which are proposed.

Then they might propose something which might lead us to proposing the working plan for the proposed idea.
    I mean is this really that hard? Get phone numbers of the concerned people and discuss for a meeting, is that asking too much ?

Mere thinking and proposing is not going to help. 16 days and nothing is not anything close to excitement.

I might be sounding rude , and some are free to categorise this as unknown hatred or whatever ( although i dont have any ), but the thing i hate is mere lip service.

If people are eager to join in and contribute , why is there a delay. Mere floating up of an idea pertains to what ?

I am not asking to start funding from tomorrow , but i dont think anything is gonna be productive unless the people who are proposed to be on board are proposed for a proposed meeting in which they go over the proposals which are proposed.

Then they might propose something which might lead us to proposing the working plan for the proposed idea.
    I mean is this really that hard? Get phone numbers of the concerned people and discuss for a meeting, is that asking too much ?
    What the heck dear?We will do it in our own time...this planet is not going to be uprooted.Should suffice i suppose.We are serious about it okie.We do not need funds please...is it clear..?16 days or a month is no time for such things....please concentrate on better things...leave this to us kindly.You have your hands full already in giving quality education to those kids......save your energies for that dear.We will seek your advise for sure if found appropriate .You are doing so much for the humanity at such an early age.....we must learn something from you.Bless!
    Last edited by devdahiya; June 16th, 2008 at 10:06 PM.

Login to view details.
    What the heck dear?We will do it in our own time...this planet is not going to be uprooted.Should suffice i suppose.We are serious about it okie.We do not need funds please...is it clear..?16 days or a month is no time for such things....please concentrate on better things...leave this to us kindly.You have your hands full already in giving quality education to those kids......save your energies for that dear.We will seek your advise for sure if found appropriate .You are doing so much for the humanity at such an early age.....we must learn something from you.Bless!

Coool ! Do it the way you like.

There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long range risks of comfortable inaction.
    John F. Kennedy

I take up social issues not as my leisure but as my responsibility. And there is no limit to it.

Thanks!

Coool ! Do it the way you like.

There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long range risks of comfortable inaction.
    John F. Kennedy

I take up social issues not as my leisure but as my responsibility. And there is no limit to it.

Thanks!

Great going ...do well.God bless you....Kennedy not withstanding.
    Last edited by devdahiya; June 16th, 2008 at 10:29 PM.