Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Men prefer being solo......

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    dear bro, at the outset, i wud say tht there is no comparison btwn indian nd american cultures...u hv mixed two different extremes to one subject, hwever the subject definitely calls for a constructive discussion.

i do understand tht above thinking cannot b applied in indian culture where family upbringing, social nd moral values play a big role...but i feel tht this wud b the best solution, if u can go into the future. now agn the big Q comes ...r we heading towards WEST...yes, i wud say that this perspective does indicate a western thinking, but when applied in our society it can give u amazing, unexpected results...a perfect blend of western thought in indian society/culture.

remember...if u follow einstein's theory of relativity... e=mc2 ... nd if u can overcome the speed of light, u r going back in time !!!

...i never said tht i am going by einstein's theory of relativity...just thoughts :p:D

Tewatia ji,
    i do agree with the points brought out by u upto an extent. But dont u think the increasing numer of divorces is a reason which forces young men and women to stay single.
    The people after divorce are staying single happily with all the comforts and they dont see any requirement of marriage, which in turn is giving an impression to others that marriage is not a requirement of life.
    Secondly, u advocated about the western culture of going steady with sumone,and then get married. the concept of living in relation ship is already exisying in India, but will it be fruitful in a long run ?

The issue is that do most of the people want to stay single or not ??
    Last edited by ahlwit; June 4th, 2008 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlwit View Post
    Tewatia ji,
    i do agree with the points brought out by u upto an extent. But dont u think the increasing numer of divorces is a reason which forces young men and women to stay single.
    The people after divorce are staying single happily with all the comforts and they dont see any requirement marriage, which in turn is giving an impression to others that marriage is not a requirement of life.
    Secondly, u advocated about the western culture of going steady with sumone,and then get married. the concept of living in relation ship is already exisying in India, but will it be fruitful in a long run ?

The issue is that do most of the people want to stay single or not ??
    It will be fruitful if the couple is gay.

Quote Originally Posted by sidchhikara View Post
    Bhai Sid,
    abhi woh haalat na aayi India mein:rock

Chikkara sahab Ap ke comments toh mast hote hain.. Ap bhi Iss topic Par kuch Parkas dalo :D:D

Quote Originally Posted by yudhvirmor View Post
    Chikkara sahab Ap ke comments toh mast hote hain.. Ap bhi Iss topic Par kuch Parkas dalo :D:D
    Bhai Yudhvir,

Sare aadmi solo reh jaange je saari lugai Union Minister of State for Women and Child Development Renuka Chaudhary jisi ho jaangi.

Inka video dekho ...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in_4Q...eature=related

Men te ghani nafrat kare se yah. Renuka ka husband roj pitte se..... gadha gadh !! Sehat dekh ke lage se, husband ke naam ki roti bhi kha jaa se.

Men bhi kam konya ..... men ki mummy aur bhi aage ..... unne bhi bakwaad kare bina ji saa na aata ....... chhoriyan ka bura haal kar de se.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chd13.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	2813  
    Last edited by sidchhikara; June 4th, 2008 at 11:34 AM.

Bhai Yudhvir,

Sare aadmi solo reh jaange je saari lugai Union Minister of State for Women and Child Development Renuka Chaudhary jisi ho jaangi.

en bhi kam konya ..... men ki mummy aur bhi aage ..... unne bhi bakwaad kare bina ji saa na aata ....... chhoriyan ka bura haal kar de se.
    Bhaishab List toh bahut Lambi hai:

Mayawati,
    Renuka Chaudhary
    Jay Lalitaaaa
    Ek wah Trinmool Congress Ali
    EK wah CPM wali Mrs Karat

Problem of the society is that couples don't want to understand each other and negotiate with each other more efficently.

Daftar main pura din Boss ke gulami kar lenge, Par gharan atte hee kati Prime Minister ban jate hain...

Successfull marrige is painful affair, Earlier we start enjoying this pain, better it will be for family.

I dont belive in equality as universal law prefers randomness. When it comes to living with spouse, we forget that we are compromising our intergirty and principles many times when we earn our livehood.

bhai devender,
    i think we were not discussing about beer,
    i will be thankful if we do not deviate from the topic
    sure bhai

In India , the number of divorces between young couples is also shooting up. This is happening either for career, self esteem or in the search of an independent identity (perhaps, as no data is available)

Such things/ incidents in the society are leaving a bad impression on the minds of both males and females making both the categories apprehensive about marriage.
    Tewatia ji,
    on this point sid has indicated another unforeseen problem of gay-ism/lesbian-ism...this wud lead to another big problem (if at all it happens ???)
    ...wonder how much tht will b accepted in indian society...tht will call more more dis(honor) killings...well i wont use the word honor here (oops sry honor was n'vr there)
    जब honor killings ही बर्दाश्त नहीं होती, तो dis(honor) killings कैसे बर्दाश्त होंगी. :tamatar
    ...then sumone will post another thread: how gud/or bad is gay-ism or lesbian-ism.
    The people after divorce are staying single happily with all the comforts and they dont see any requirement of marriage, which in turn is giving an impression to others that marriage is not a requirement of life.
    personal opinions...भाई पहलां इस लाडू नै चाख ता ले.े ...just kiddin' :p
    well if tht culture is existing in india then its not matured enuff nd in my personal opinion cud be attributed more towards individual lust/illicit relationship, rather then a prospective thought of marriage at a later stage...btw, i've answered this in my previous post...tht if u can go into the future !!! here it is...read agn...

(...but i feel tht this wud b the best solution, if u can go into the future.. now agn the big Q comes ...r we heading towards WEST...yes, i wud say that this perspective does indicate a western thinking, but when applied in our society it can give u amazing, unexpected results...a perfect blend of western thought in indian society/culture.)
    agn i wud say, tht u hv jumbled quite a few Q's together, nd my earlier post touched one particular aspect of the issue with a possible solution, but agn my final words wch perhaps u overlooked sums up the entire issue...:p:D

remember...if u follow einstein's theory of relativity... e=mc2 ... nd if u can overcome the speed of light, u r going back in time !!!

...i never said tht i am going by einstein's theory of relativity...just thoughts :p:D
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; June 4th, 2008 at 02:17 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    agn i wud say, tht u hv jumbled quite a few Q's together, nd my earlier post touched one particular aspect of the issue with a possible solution, but agn my final words wch perhaps u overlooked sums up the entire issue...:p:D

Tewatia ji,
    my contention was that are the indian men also ready to live solo or not.
    im not advocating the western culture
    i said that the people are living happily being single with or without divorce.
    what effect will it have on the minds of the people
    is it going to increase the number of people who want to be single or not
    what is the opinion of others ?
    Last edited by ahlwit; June 4th, 2008 at 03:26 PM.

Tewatia ji,
    my contention was that are the indian men also ready to live solo or not.
    im not advocating the western culture
    i said that the people are living happily being single with or without divorce.
    what effect will it have on the minds of the people
    is it going to increase the number of people who want to be single or not
    what is the opinion of others ?
    i gave my ans ..... waiting fro others ... btw what abt u bro ?
    Last edited by dkumars; June 4th, 2008 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    i gave my ans ..... waiting fro others ... btw what abt u bro ?
    bhai devender,
    no one will opt for a bad marriage but untill and unless.......
    however, people prefer to stay single or not, is the subject
    u gave ur answer but let us hear from others also:D
    Last edited by ahlwit; June 4th, 2008 at 03:55 PM.

bhai devender,
    no one will opt for a bad marriage but untill and unless.......
    however, people prefer to stay single or not, is the subject
    u gave ur answer but let us hear from others also:D
    It 's not all abt marriage itself...no-one would like to spoil his/her life by any means. Ppl hope for the best and go ahead in life , it's time which reveals everything....................
    par nu kaha karee...doodh ka jala hua chhaa main bhi phoonk marrya kareee.............
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Lightbulb

Gunny Bhai, Dont get me wrong, I agree with ya but its rare sight !!

Like this quote:

"Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world."
    -Kaiser Welhelm

Rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by gaganjat View Post
    Jitte !whats wrong with u. Beer and woman ('women') go together !:p

Do we need to teach u ? :tamatar"NO" I am sure.

.. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Gunny Bhai, Dont get me wrong, I agree with ya but its rare sight !!

Like this quote:

-Kaiser Welhelm

Rock on
    Jit

Tu India ke liye bana hi nahi
    Tu jadi tai apna vija-vuja karale ar hade aaja

Hade bhateri choriyan sai 'who love beer' ar unke boyfrienda nai ib tahi tai world conquer kar nahi liya :boxing
    bera nai kis boli-booch ki quote sai (sai tai angreji mai Uk/US ka pawega, par usnai issi chori ude bhi nhi payi tai ghana badda 'loojer' ae tha)

Par chorre tanne jaror pawaige ar ik bhi nhi kai pawegi. ib tai bas tu boyiya-bistra bhand le.

Baki Jat nai issi chori paa ja tai , kimme na kimme acchi cheez tai conquer kar ae lega 'world' beshak na karre
    My way or my way ?

Thumbs up jiteee

jiteeee bhai ke khani se ye donuuu kyu itna hangaa la re see bata de aapee ke dhang seee na teh yeh batave ge

Think which become obvious in future

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post

Like this quote:

-Kaiser Welhelm

Rock on
    Jit
    u'll find it here...everything...best opportunity for u to conquer the world...:p

From a small beer company established amid the rapidly growing goldfields of Johannesburg in 1895, South African Breweries (SAB) has grown to become the world’s largest brewer by volume, operating in more than 60 countries on five continents.

The company’s very first product was Castle Lager, which is still going strong today, 113 years later.

Birth of an international brewing giant

In 2002 SAB merged with North American brewer Miller Brewing in 2002 to become SABMiller. The new company initially struggled to grow its market share, facing stiff competition from its archrival Anheuser-Busch, maker of Budweiser. In 2005 Anheuser-Busch imposed aggressive price cuts on its light and economy products during the summer holiday period but SABMiller still managed to expand its Miller Lite brand

About SABMiller India

SABMiller India is a wholly owned subsidiary of SABMiller plc, the second largest beer company in the world with over a hundred years of heritage.
    SABMiller’s India sojourn began in 2000 and in just a few years, it has cornered nearly one third of the Indian beer market with brands such as Haywards 5000, Haywards 2000, Haywards Black, Knock Out, Royal Challenge, Castle Lager and Fosters.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!