Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Can U bring any good change as an individual in the society

Quote Originally Posted by hsdhull View Post
    dEAR NEELAM: iF V go back to history , its always have been a single person who ahve bought changes in society, rest others are his/her followers. In todays world one person can bring the changes he wants but it need a good planning and will power to bring that planning in to reality. If u really wanna change this society than u must attain a position high enough to bring that change. Best of luck . Even i have such dreams and i have been planning for last 10 yrs, and someday i ll do what i wanna do in my life.
    exactly, a high position is required(but not necessary always....as i know i'll not be serving like an IAS, IPS or any other high profiled citizen.....but have found the way to bring some change that could be possible at my part).....trying all my little efforts that i could as per my capabilities, potentials and desire.

regarding change....a little change mean a lot to me (which then can be maintained/progressed further with the base already formed)

All the Best to U as well

akela chana bhi bhad phod sakta hai....

Smile right

Quote Originally Posted by pradeep80 View Post
    akela chana bhi bhad phod sakta hai....
    i agree as many members made me think like the same which was like a confusion for me..earlier

but i request u to pls put-up your worthy opinions here, so that everybody can read and comment on the same accordingly....just saying yes or no, lacks sufficiency

so pls do the same

Be a catalytic agent

Neelam,
    I hope you must be knowing that a good catalytic agent can form beautiful crystals. So be a good catalytic agent. I see that potential in you.
    When a person has moral strength he/she becomes fearless and can take the plunge.
    1. You should carefully choose your field of action.
    2. Judge your capabilities.
    3. Make a promise to self to succeed.
    4. There are bound to be initial failures but don’t loose heart, rather gather strength from it and put in your best.
    5. Even in the event of dire adversities don’t be tense as tense mind looses rationality. Be cool and lead your team.
    6. Have the moral strength and conviction and change is bound to come however small it may be.
    7. Drive away all doubts and fear from within.
    8. Last but not the least enjoy whatever you are doing.

Every one knows these simple things. Important thing is to blend these in your life……….. Bless You.
    Last edited by Rmandaura; September 30th, 2008 at 09:25 PM.
    Ranjit Dahiya.

Think Positive-Everything is Possible.

Smile

ThankU!! Mr. Ranjit Dahiya for the blessings, and i'll surely inculcate in myself ur above mentioned requisites for success.

Regards

Neelam Chaudhry aage badho hum tumhaare saath hain
    good topic

Quote Originally Posted by choudharyneelam View Post
    Hello friends,

The topic above was one from our discussion sessions during our B.Ed. personality development programmes....We're given a topic in hindi......'kya akela chana bhaad fod sakta hai?'....and i was on the opponents side....the reasons with which i supported were only acceptable by two persons...one my own teacher and the other person who conducted the whole session....the last comment that i got from them was that....we need to be a part of something to bring that change....very true but still not that acceptable by me.

With the same thought i joined B.Ed. course to bring some better change in the society by doing something in the field of education.

What i feel is the only change could happen through education but what about the changes in education system??????.....the final response of my queries that i heard from every corner is that u can try but u'll find urself helpless and that's very true as the same reflected to me every corner i looked upon..untill and unless one feels from inside to learn and adopt the right method no good change can be thought of.

But again,my teachers called me to develop a belief of bringing some change in my thoughts.....i listened to them but not so convinced again. Actually i'm not getting the exact answer to my all questions.

People only relate teaching with specific subjects and a job in some reputed school. Just b'coz of status.....when my friends ask me what subject u gonna teach....i reply commerce at +2 level...this impress them a lot but exactly i'm not going to do that....i've some other big idea but don't know whether i'll be successful to start and take it ahead. Only my siblings knew about it.

Now i would like to have ur ideas upon this....how much do u agree with this statement and how much u oppose it...i need clarifications also.

waiting for ur replies
    neelam

thanks Sachin for extending the support and showing good concerns

i am a firm believer that even a single person can bring out drastic changes in the society.
    We accept Neelam Ji as our leader and lets move forward.
    Single aadmi kyon nahi kar sakta kuchh,,,,,,,,,bilkul kar sakta hai,,,,,only thing required are guts
    It is just a matter of garnering support and motivating people and giving the right ignition to the sentiments, emotions and will do bringout the changes.
    Person with excellent leadership quality who can really motivate people can do so.
    Ch. Mahender Singh Tiket is one such example and why cant Neelam Chaudhry can do so,,,,its only a matter of starting and breaking the inertia

Quote Originally Posted by choudharyneelam View Post
    thanks Sachin for extending the support and showing good concerns
    Last edited by sachinb; October 17th, 2008 at 04:24 PM. Reason: adding more thoughts

Dear neelam, Karam karo, do your work dont bother about reslt listen to your Soul, let other say anything. an individual can do evry thing. start is always by an individual, look you have started this discussion is not a sucess. Have full faith in yourself, work hard with full determination & sincerity, and work for your satisfaction & not for achievement. self satisfaction is a biggest achievement. Always keep your attitute positive, live in present & be happy.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post
    Dear neelam, Karam karo, do your work dont bother about reslt listen to your Soul, let other say anything. an individual can do evry thing. start is always by an individual, look you have started this discussion is not a sucess. Have full faith in yourself, work hard with full determination & sincerity, and work for your satisfaction & not for achievement. self satisfaction is a biggest achievement. Always keep your attitute positive, live in present & be happy.
    Agreed, as I also have the same opinions.I believe in karma.Rest, I put my efforts wherever required but never bother about the result.But for sure think before putting my efforts.

And very simple is your explanation to make me feel the right thing about change

Iif you talk about satisfaction, then Ii always prefer it at top priority, but you know what.This self-satisfaction is not considered as any achievement by today's people.Except few(u might be one among them).People talk about the achievements written on papers

Then also I didn't lose the hope, and today when I went to my college back for some purpose, I talked to my sir (who asked me this thing, though very little at my part).And he immediately responded the way I was expecting.I hope he will be there to help me for same in the way (which is yet to be decided)

So this is the difference I find in teachers and I didn't find any better identity that could be regarded more than them.

People who all 've shared their worthy opinions here to make my confusions clear, and all my teachers especially my that SIR (idealistic personality for me) carries an extra worth in the manner that they came forward to guide me, made things clear to me.And if people really mean to provide something then I'm always ready to listen to their opposing opinions as by that discussion also I get the things exact and clear.

Rest, I'm in touch with my sir again, so lets see how much I am capable to attain what I was asked of.

There is one thing for which I can openly appreciate myself with confidence..i.e..if any worthy person asks me to do something, then I really have some capability to do the same.,but on my own, I'm never able to analyse the same untill highlighted by any experienced person (experienced only b'coz I don't trust extravagant appreciations)

One similar example.I was always afraid of stepping into water on road during rainy season.Thore se paani ko dekh kar bhi main darr ke lamba raasta apnati thi ye kah ke ki main paani mein doob jaaungi....and my siblings, even the little one always got the tough job to make me realise the exact thing..but they failed.and when my elder sis asked me to swim, I again denied.....showing fear and hesitation, and I was famous at pool for my fear from water..so this time coaches got the tough time.....but only one had the patience to understand my capability and he successfully taught me how to swim and enjoy at the centre of pool from the 5th post after diving....so every person has some capabilities but others need the ample patience to understand those and draw out the same if they could.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; October 22nd, 2008 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Grammatical and Phrasing.