Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: JJ/ADAA update

Smile JJ/ADAA update

Dear Friends,
    1. The tv channel Pragya TV has made a documentary on JJ activities in village. 2. The TV anchor Shailja also talked to the girls.
    3. Taqdir, Rakesh and Vikas have been taking classes at village school and Jan Jagriti.
    4. The bro-sis Mehtab and Parveen who were not going to school have been admitted to the school on initiative of vikas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallpragya 001.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	2801   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallpragya 002.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	2802   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallpragya 003.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	2803   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallpragya 005.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	2804  

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Smile Food Distribution for kids

Thanks to Brother Amit, we have been able to do some food distribution for street kids. We will be carrying out these activities on a more regular basis from now on.

(some people interpret our displaying of photographs as a show off of our good deeds. it is NOT. it is only so that we can get more support to these children and their cause.) we request, no praises. only support/activities to be discussed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallpragya 007.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	2805   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallpragya 008.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	2806   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallpragya 009.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	2807   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallpragya 010.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	2808   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallpragya 012.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	2809  

Last edited by navingulia; June 4th, 2008 at 09:19 AM.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Quote Originally Posted by navingulia View Post
    Dear Friends,
    1. The tv channel Pragya TV has made a documentary on JJ activities in village. 2. The TV anchor Shailja also talked to the girls.
    3. Taqdir, Rakesh and Vikas have been taking classes at village school and Jan Jagriti.
    4. The bro-sis Mehtab and Parveen who were not going to school have been admitted to the school on initiative of vikas.
    Thanks to Brother Amit, we have been able to do some food distribution for street kids. We will be carrying out these activities on a more regular basis from now on.

(some people interpret our displaying of photographs as a show off of our good deeds. it is NOT. it is only so that we can get more support to these children and their cause.) we request, no praises. only support/activities to be discussed.

Bahut badhiya bhai Navin. Bahut badhiya kaam kar rahe ho. Parlok ki kamai kar rahe ho aur saath saath desh ki sewa. Ye bhi koi badai nahi hai sachhai hai just to boost u up.

Bhai aalochak toh ram krishan ke bhi the fir aap toh insaan ho. Aisi cheezo ko yaha dikhaate rahiye. Iss se dekhne waale ke dil mein bhi support karne ka khayal aata hai.
    Hope, jaldi hi hum log bhi aapke saath kadam mila paayenge.

Keep it up.....

Hello Navin,
    Salute by heart to ur efforts...........

U are really a hero of our JL and doing extremely good work.
    my best wishes are with u and keep this spirit continues to achieve more milestones in future.

cheers!:rock
    PROUD TO BE A SON OF JAT

Lightbulb One polite suggestion

Thanks Bhai saab for the update.

Ek sujhav .... ye photo dekh ke laga jaise bachon ko khana polypacks mein diya gaya hai ... it would be kind of you if these can be replaced by bio-degradable paper plates ... as nobody would have picked these up for recycling and they will keep moving here and there for stray animals.

Er lage raho ... you are driving force to many.

Thanks Dinesh Sir for kind words

Devender you are right, we shouldnot hold back a good cause on any forum

Jite, point well noted (missed my eye). JJ and adaa might come up with more good news soon.

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!

KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

pictures jaroor display kijiye.........himmat milti hai.........sochne pe majboor ho jate hain log..........
    u a shining star NAVIN JI!!!!!!!!
    p0$!t!viTy mI<S lyF gR8..........

bahut badhiyaa...

Naveen bhai sahb bahut badhiyaa will come back soon with something... i m working on something for u here... hope fully will get succeed in that very soon.......... u only keep it up n working hard.... i m always with u..........

kind regards

Ram

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ram6april View Post
    Naveen bhai sahb bahut badhiyaa will come back soon with something... i m working on something for u here... hope fully will get succeed in that very soon.......... u only keep it up n working hard.... i m always with u..........

kind regards

Ram

very good work navin ji thats called a real jaat. So keep it up . You are encouraging all of us to do some thing for our society , for our country.

Lage raho bhai....
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

Exclamation Jat Jagriti

Quote Originally Posted by vivektaliyan View Post
    very good work navin ji thats called a real jaat. So keep it up . You are encouraging all of us to do some thing for our society , for our country.

Lage raho bhai....

Hope there is some jat jagriti also in jan jagriti
    Ajay Verma

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Good Work Navin.

And i request all to contribute with whatever they can , be it online work , be it spreading the word around , be it finance contribution , be it books , material things etc , be it personal/physical help.

And regarding the display of pics , i believe it should carry on , for people not interested,it further disinterests them and for people interested, it re-kindles the interest. Both the situations are good for us.

One of Kabir ji's Doha:

Jo badan ko laghu kahe , nahi kabir ghat jaahi
    girdhar murlidhar kahe , kachu dukh maanat naahi!

Login to view details.
    Sumit , Devender , Brahm did you guys finalise something from the last time around?

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Sumit , Devender , Brahm did you guys finalise something from the last time around?
    very obviously, i did...just a matter of time
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

If this SOMETHING means MONEY then hurry upBut in any case we are open to any kind of help....monetary or non-monetary
    Quote Originally Posted by ram6april View Post

kind regards

Ram
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Login to view details.
    Yes , every day goes by without doing anything is wasted!

really good stuff,
    Keep it up
    दीपक धनखड़
    Journey (Long or short) starts with a single step.

Aachyaaaa jiiiiiiiiii

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    If this SOMETHING means MONEY then hurry upBut in any case we are open to any kind of help....monetary or non-monetary

To do HUPPY UP...... i need time... so relax n chill .... everyone cant be fast like U... i m bit slow... but i will do that SOMETHING>>>> very soon.... so take it easy....

regards

Ram
    Last edited by ram6april; July 9th, 2008 at 08:12 PM. Reason: forgot words

congrtas ..Bhai saab ..due recognition to ur efforts

Congratulations !!!!!!
    दीपक धनखड़
    Journey (Long or short) starts with a single step.