Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Melbourne Jat Meet!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

REservation for Jats!

Namaste Dharampal jee

Reservation for Haryana Jats? But why ? Is there any need for that i really dont think so. Haryana jats dont need reservation and by the way this reservation funda shuld be stopped by any means!
    I dont support any reservation especially on the basis of caste if we really need this in our society than we can make it on the basis of financial condition!
    I really dont support it for Haryana Jats and they dont need it anyway. Haryana jats are much more financiallysound than other states jats!
    I dont know why this reservation !

Abhimnyu Phougat

Request

i know i m really late, but can i still come. i came to know about it just now.

You are most welcome Deepak!

Also, bring any jat friend if you wish

Cheers!

Dear Members, we had a nice get together on Saturday!

Although, attendance was much below than expected numbers and could be attributed to bad weather and some miscommunication .

About 50 members including women children and elders.

I was pleased to see many jar landers including Rohit and Megha Gulia, Deepak Dhankhad, Vikram Gulia and Manish Saroha.

The occasion was specially graced by the pesence of Sh. Sandeep Kumar, Wrestler who would be representing Australia in the Beijing Olympics. Sandeep kumar Jattan , a jat from Dhanana Village( Gohana, Sonepat) was accompanied by his wife Suman.
    Incidently, Suman is from Bahrana ( Naveen bhai's Nanihal)

Also present were Retired Prof. Chanderbhan Singh and his wife, currently visiting their Son Rajiv.

Bhai Abhimanyu Phogat was represented by his nephews (Bhanje) Vikram and Deepak Gulia . Mrs Santosh Phogat, from Bhai abhimanyu's Village and related to Sh. Shamsher Singh vice President Jat Jagat was also present.

Some of the Highlights of the Event:

Haven, Performed by Sh. Nihal Singh and Sh. Shamsher Singh

Two Minutes silence was observed to remember and pray for the peace of soul of the mother of Sh. Tomar ( Forgot his first Name),Who died recently in their village in UP.

Introduction of new members

Some informal discussion and proposals to make it a frequent and regular event.

Lunch was followed by some informal exchage of pleasantries among members and the meeting dispersed.

Cheers!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; June 16th, 2008 at 10:13 AM.

Login to view details.

jats and jats meeting

dear mr deshwal,

good to read about all that stuff.
    i just came to jatland and found out certain interesting thoughts about jats, and happening for them and from them. although i dont live in melbourne but i have heard a lot about this jat-stuff(meeting)from my brother and since i will be coming to melbourne in couple of months so that reallly generates my interest in this jat meeting, s. so can u throw some more light into that .

thanx a lot
    shauna

Quote Originally Posted by positivelook View Post
    Namaste Dharampal jee

Reservation for Haryana Jats? But why ? Is there any need for that i really dont think so. Haryana jats dont need reservation and by the way this reservation funda shuld be stopped by any means!
    I dont support any reservation especially on the basis of caste if we really need this in our society than we can make it on the basis of financial condition!
    I really dont support it for Haryana Jats and they dont need it anyway. Haryana jats are much more financiallysound than other states jats!
    I dont know why this reservation !

Abhimnyu Phougat
    Very nice picture ! Thanks for putting it up, quite entertaining:D
    My way or my way ?

Deshwal bhaisaab ! Great work to bring the Jats together in Melbourne.

Hopefully someday we will have a Jat meet where hundreds of likeminded Jats from all over Australia will gather.
    And Jats in that city would organise their stay,food etc. In the same fashion as the whole village used to do for baratis in older days. Remove the boundaries by facilitating the participating Jats with stay, food or anything they need.

All it needs is the like minded people who knows each other. Munji, bhundi neet ke Jat not needed (exceptions are always there):D
    My way or my way ?

Hey Gagan,

Thanks for the nice comments brother!

I must admit that we didn't get the desired response but certainly not disheartened. There are some shortcomings in the organization itself and am confidant that we should be be able to overcome in the near future.

The concept of 'Jat Divas' was a random one but the idea behind that was exactly as visualize by you. I mean organize a meet on bigger level and rope in Jats from other cities of Australia. I hope and believe that it will happen one day.

Cheers!

Well deshwal Ji,

Every journey starts with a single step. We already have a walking company, just have to make it run and i am sure we'll do it one day. the only thing we need is to oraganise these meets on a regular basis. Well i started working on the website if i can get some pictures from the meeting or any logo art if we have any that would be great.

It was my first time to this meeting, and i was so glad to look at so many people there from our own community with whom i can talk in my own language.

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    Hey Gagan,

I must admit that we didn't get the desired response but certainly not disheartened. There are some shortcomings in the organization itself and am confidant that we should be be able to overcome in the near future.

The concept of 'Jat Divas' was a random one but the idea behind that was exactly as visualize by you. I mean organize a meet on bigger level and rope in Jats from other cities of Australia. I hope and believe that it will happen one day.

Cheers!
    Last edited by d_dhankhar; June 17th, 2008 at 09:27 AM.

Login to view details.
    Hey Gagan,

cheers!
    deswal Sir
    Apka bahut dhanyavad update ke liye! Bahut accha laga kee Jat meeting successful rahi aur aaap logon ka accha time pass hua. I m glad to hear that Vikram and deepak were there and if u are counted it from my side thts fine but mein hota toh .........anyway. Is there any news i mean smthing JATJAGAT has decided any new ideas !
    Arre Dhillon kuch na rakha inn batan mein maan ja chore !Khud hee picture kheench lee aur laga dee aur abb comment bhee de diya! I must say " Yah baat tere mein he hai"

Abhimanyu Phougat

pics............?
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

Bhai Rupi

Welcome back on Jatland!

Humor section mein competitor bahoot aa-liye hein.

Jaldi se action mein aajya.

I will try to get the pictures.

Cheers!

Thumbs up

Deswal Uncle

Meet kisi rahi,

tavle se phottu cheppo....
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

Helo Satender!

We had a good meet. I was particularly happy to see some of our Jatlanders.

Unfortunately none of the Jatladers carried camera that day.

There was a photographer from a Local( Indian News Magazine) and am trying to

to contact him. I have heared that a professional photographer( Cool Jat) is coming to Mel. Hope next time , we shouldn't have any problems!

Anyways, thanks for the interest you have shown for the meeting!

Cheers!

Bhai Rupi

Welcome back on Jatland!

Cheers!
    thanx for wlcm but deswal saab where r the pics?
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes: