Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Melbourne Jat Meet!

Melbourne Jat Meet!

ON behalf of Ch. Nihal Singh, President Jat Jagat, a asocial organisation of Jats living in and around Melbourne, all members of Jatland are cordially invited to attend "Jat divas" . Detail of the meeting are as follows :this is the copy of an email sent to its members.

Dear All

At the last ECMeeting held recently, it was decided that we all get together (over due) on 14 Jun 08 at 11.30am at 18A Bent Street , Northcote. First we will perform a Havan, then after Prasadam, I will invite constructive suggestions on the newly introduced event "Jat Diwas ", suggested by Ch. Samsher Singh which we propose to organize in the month of May every year.

Thereafter lunch will be provided at 50% concessional rate. Eat as much as you want.

Entertainment: Please come prepared with Jokes, Antakshri, & Poems. A group dance will be performed including all.

Please attend and enjoy. R.S.V.P, by 10 June 08 is compulsory to organize the food.

N.Singh
    President
    Jat Jagat
    ph;03-9416357070

Members, who are interested to join, please contact CH. Nihal Singh or can send a PM to me and I can further the details of the potential attendees.
    Thanks

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Jat Divas!

Dear deswal jee Ram-ram

I wanna ask why Jat Divas on 2nd week of May. I mean to say is there anything related to this any major jat event or in history! Well anyway i dont know abt this now the point is just to gather in northcote and having havan in morning and lunch and jokes i mean to say wht is this? I have been to a jat jagat meeting before where no one cares to introduce new jat persons to the other fellow members. Now there are so many jats in melbourne and only few come to jat jagat u know why cos most of them even dont know abt this Jat Jagat and reason for this is lack of advertising and word of mouth references and the other thing is there is no specific goal and policies for this organisation. I know that every one there is so busy and just having a get together is a big thing but do the governing body ever think about helping the new jats coming to melbourne. I mean to say there should be a body in Jat jagat which will be there for all the new jats coming to melbourne for giving them tips about life there,a bt culture, abt living life and employement sort of things.

deswal jee kehne ko toh bahut kuch hai but 9 dont want to mention it here ! Anyway u asked for the suggestions and i poured mine if u can put up all these points there in the meet that would be great>
    I hope u got my point.

Abhimanyu Phougat

You are right Abhimanyu ji on all account except that the suggestions are asked by the organizers.I have simply copied the email here on behalf of sh. Nihal Singh. I have attended two previous meetings when all the new members were introduced. There PR is very poor and hardly any advertising. I have been getting enquirers from Jatlanders in the past about this or any Jat organization in Melbourne and thought to introduce this to them. I fully agree that this is very poorly managed and has become prey to 'Gandhi Rajniti" like so many other organizations.So far, I consider this only a meeting point of new jats.
    You are not the first one to point out the short comings. Let us meet and see!

I have no idea about, why Jat Divas on Second week of May. I Was told that this was decided in executive committee meeting. Bhai patta lagte hi aapko bhi suchit kar denge. Abb aap to chhod ge ham ne, jisi bhi hogi meeting jhelni padegi!!

Cheers!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; June 5th, 2008 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    You are right Abhimanyu ji on all account except that the suggestions are asked by the organizers.I have simply copied the email here on behalf of sh. Nihal Singh. I have attended two previous meetings when all the new members were introduced. There PR is very poor and hardly any advertising. I have been getting enquirers from Jatlanders in the past about this or any Jat organization in Melbourne and thought to introduce this to them. I fully agree that this is very poorly managed and has become prey to 'Gandhi Rajniti" like so many other organizations.So far, I consider this only a meeting point of new jats.
    You are not the first one to point out the short comings. Let us meet and see!

I have no idea about, why Jat Divas on Second week of May. I Was told that this was decided in executive committee meeting. Bhai patta lagte hi aapko bhi suchit kar denge. Abb aap to chhod ge ham ne, jisi bhi hogi meeting jhelni padegi!!

Cheers!
    Deshwal ji, ye rajniti to har jegah chalti hai ... par koe na milo ... ho sake hai iss bahane 2-4 chote groups bane aap logo ke ... and they help each other ... that is also good .... bhai abhmanyu ... koe na uneh karan dyo ... hude kuchek to apne dimag ke aadmi milenge ...

good keep it up!!!

Bhaisaab, aap Low feel mat naa karo !

Mein aagle Saal udde Australia aa loonga aapke dhore !

Fer organize karenge ek 'Great OZ Jat Meet' aur jamma 'Rock on!...' kar denge! :rock

Bas nikal pada hoon jadli hi aa loonga ... OZ am comin' ...

Rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

आपका हार्दिक स्वागत है छोटे भाई ऑस्ट्रेलिया में !

लेकिन आइये मेलबोर्न में
    मैंने बेरा से यो गगन बह्लोन लाग रहा से, पर्थ आने के लिए उकसा रहा है
    अभिमन्यु को तोे बुला लिया बेह्काके ...हा हा
    सावधान रहना!

खुश रहो !

Congratulations
    All the best wishes
    Gajendra , Pantnagar

Deshwal bhaisaab ! sare aaan laag rhe sai, aap kyo ude bathe so. Hade aa jao , hade ae kaaraaange metting-muuting.

Mai tai nue chahu su , ik suburb ho pura jato ka.
    usme aise aise ghar ho ki australia me kisi ne dekhe na ho (bade bade gate darwaje ar unchi unchi chat)

ar charo taraf Hummer, Ford F250, V8 ute's, harley davidson khadi ho.
    apne gym ho, clubs ho, apne business ho.

Kisi jat ko nokri nahi karni pade. Sare night club hamare isharo pe ghume..apne lawer ho, apne doctor ho.....

Sounds gud?

आपका हार्दिक स्वागत है छोटे भाई ऑस्ट्रेलिया में !

लेकिन आइये मेलबोर्न में
    मैंने बेरा से यो गगन बह्लोन लाग रहा से, पर्थ आने के लिए उकसा रहा है
    अभिमन्यु को तोे बुला लिया बेह्काके ...हा हा
    सावधान रहना!

खुश रहो !
    My way or my way ?

Login to view details.
    Deswal jee
    well thats good if u know all the points! Anyway koi kisi ke bhaloye tein na a jaata yeh toh dana paani ho se!
    Anyway Bhai Dhillon Jo tanne kahin hain woh bhee saachee kar denge saare milke!
    Bhai Rock on Aaaja hum toh abb bhee rock kar rahe hain arr fer bhee rock kar denge!

Abhimanyu Phougat

Deshwal ji all the best.Wish you good times.Gagan is a good chap...very spirited and kind heart...unlike those faltoo gubbarras.Wish you best of times.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    faltoo gubbarras
    HAHAHAHAHA, hillarious :rock:D

Abhimanyu Bhai

I was just joking. In fact, Sydney has already reached to its saturation point and now every one is rushing to Melbourne, which is not a good sign. Thus, Perth should be a better choice for immigrants, specially for basic engineering background people. WA economic growth seems to be the highest.
    There are already about a dozen Jatlanders!

So, best of luck!

Cheers!

Login to view details.

Hi

You are right. Sydeny is the 7th costliest city in the world.

Br// Anuj

that wud be gr8
    Quote Originally Posted by gaganjat View Post
    Deshwal bhaisaab ! sare aaan laag rhe sai, aap kyo ude bathe so. Hade aa jao , hade ae kaaraaange metting-muuting.

Mai tai nue chahu su , ik suburb ho pura jato ka.
    usme aise aise ghar ho ki australia me kisi ne dekhe na ho (bade bade gate darwaje ar unchi unchi chat)

ar charo taraf Hummer, Ford F250, V8 ute's, harley davidson khadi ho.
    apne gym ho, clubs ho, apne business ho.

Kisi jat ko nokri nahi karni pade. Sare night club hamare isharo pe ghume..apne lawer ho, apne doctor ho.....

Sounds gud?
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

greetings from LONDON and USA

Dear Sateypal DeswalSahib
    congratulation and best wishes to you and all members.
    milte rahna chahiye.
    aur sabhi bat milne aur- discussuin sy hi hal hongi.
    please ask your member to pass a resolution-
    in support of - Reservation for Jats In Haryana.
    jats in India for reservation.
    Ak parastav jat aaraksan ky support mae pas kar ky bhj dae

We all AJa- chapters Jat Sabha all over
    the world passing resolution to support
    reservation for jats in Haryana.
    Fax Copy will go to PM of India
    CM Haryana and other concerning persons
    to support this peaceful people movement.

Dudee ji

Thanks for the good wishes for the coming Melbourne jat meet. Although I am new to this organization but would try my best to muster the support for the resolution in support of Reservation for Jats!

Cheer!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; June 9th, 2008 at 07:18 AM.

Thanks Gagan for the very positive Post and high thinking about the Jat community. I certainly believe and looking forward to that day when our community would have all those things you have visualized.
    Although not possible in the near future but might consider about moving over there. Anyways thanks for the proposal!

Cheers!

Deshwal bhaisaab , how was the meeting? how many people turned up?
    khaan ka ke ke sauda tha?
    My way or my way ?

Khagad, Gohana aa liya ib rail mein te uttar le, arr kade-2 lines ke beech mein bhi pad liya kar.

Meeting 14 june ko hai.

I will let you know about its outcome.

Thanks!

Cheers!

padhan ka ae tai sara rasya sai. bhaisaab ke dhara sai padhan-likhan mai:D

Khagad, Gohana aa liya ib rail mein te uttar le, arr kade-2 lines ke beech mein bhi pad liya kar.

Meeting 14 june ko hai.

I will let you know about its outcome.

Thanks!

Cheers!
    My way or my way ?