Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aap Khush Reh Sakte Hein....ye Aapke Haath Mein Hei..!

Aap Khush Reh Sakte Hein....ye Aapke Haath Mein Hei..!

IF ONE CAN DO THESE TEN THINGS ...LIFE WILL BE REAL ENJOYMENT:

BE HONEST TO YOUR SOUL

NEVER HURT ANY ONE BY YOUR WORDS AND DEEDS KNOWINGLY

BE CONFIDENT.....'do the things you fear most'

ALWAYS LAND A HELPING HAND TO ALL

NEVER BE PROUD AND NEVER FEEL INFERIOR

THINK A LOT BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND WRITE SOMETHING...because words can ruin some decent soul.

NEVER EVER FORGET THE 'QUARBAANI' OF YOUR PARENTS....find solace in their feats.

NEVER USE INSULTING WORDS TO ANY ONE,COME WHAT MAY.

ALWAYS ATTRIBUTE YOUR SUCCESS TO GOD......REMEMBER HIM ALWAYS....he will keep you blessed.

WORK HARD WITH UTMOST HONESTY IN WHATEVER YOU DO........Karam se badhh kar koi tapp nahin.

GOD BLESS!
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Dear Dahiya Ji,

"Karam Se Badhkar Koi Tap Nahi Hai"
    " Purushrath Wo Hai Jo Bhagya Ki Tashveer Badal deta Hai"
    "Jaisi Karni Vasi Bharni"
    "Karm Karna Hi Sabse Bda Dharm Hai"

These are some axoim and I am a firm beleiver in.........but what is fate and luck all about I didn't recognise yet ????

Can you put some thought on that so that this blurr picture could be a bit transparent into my spectrum.....
    Thanks & Regards,

CA. KAPIL RANA | Director
    iN Technologies Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post

BE HONEST TO YOUR SOUL

THINK A LOT BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND WRITE SOMETHING...because words can ruin some decent soul.

NEVER EVER FORGET THE 'QUARBAANI' OF YOUR PARENTS....find solace in their feats.

ALWAYS ATTRIBUTE YOUR SUCCESS TO GOD......REMEMBER HIM ALWAYS....he will keep you blessed.

WORK HARD WITH UTMOST HONESTY IN WHATEVER YOU DO........Karam se badhh kar koi tapp nahin.

LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.

GOD BLESS!
    dev bhai...i've added yr signatures above, wch skipped yr attention. :D
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    point toh saare jabardast hai kaka par inn par amal kyunkar kare... itna aasaan konya amal karna ...

@Brahm bhai saahb ... aapne dev ji ko bhai kaha bahut achha laga ... par ek information dena chahta hoon ... unki umar kareeb 56 hai aur hum unhe kaka bulaate hai ... toh aap decide kar lo ki aapko kya bulaana hai ... par kaka ko koi badi umar ka bol de toh chiddh jaate hai ... ek kutte ka kissa sunaya tha unhone bahut pehle ... hehe

Dev bhaisaab !Itni achi-achi baat sun ke aaj ka din safal ho gya
    dimag ka bulb jal gaya, pure shareer me bijli se kond gayi:tamatar
    My way or my way ?

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post

Thanks Brahm.........God bless you always.

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    point toh saare jabardast hai kaka par inn par amal kyunkar kare... itna aasaan konya amal karna ...

@Brahm bhai saahb ... aapne dev ji ko bhai kaha bahut achha laga ... par ek information dena chahta hoon ... unki umar kareeb 56 hai aur hum unhe kaka bulaate hai ... toh aap decide kar lo ki aapko kya bulaana hai ... par kaka ko koi badi umar ka bol de toh chiddh jaate hai ... ek kutte ka kissa sunaya tha unhone bahut pehle ... hehe

Devender, let me correct you...i am not so old..i am just 47........not withstanding that....it is alright if Brahm feels comfortable in calling me bhai.......It is hardly any issue...till such time we have regards and respect for each other....it does not make a difference at all.BLESS!

Quote Originally Posted by kapilrana View Post
    Dear Dahiya Ji,

"Karam Se Badhkar Koi Tap Nahi Hai"
    " Purushrath Wo Hai Jo Bhagya Ki Tashveer Badal deta Hai"
    "Jaisi Karni Vasi Bharni"
    "Karm Karna Hi Sabse Bda Dharm Hai"

These are some axoim and I am a firm beleiver in.........but what is fate and luck all about I didn't recognise yet ????

Can you put some thought on that so that this blurr picture could be a bit transparent into my spectrum.....

Dear Kapil.........SPIRITUALITY has its own dimensions...very complex and many dimension still remain a mystery for we all mortals....however i will try explain it as best as i can:

1]FATE defined:SUPPOSED POWER PREDETERMINING EVENTS....the future so determined.......individual's destiny or fortune.

That means it is predetermined and fated to happen.....May be it is the repercussion of our deeds in past and present life...'nothing can be said conclusively about it...but one thing is sure and that is......We get governed by our KARMA.

2] LUCK defined:Luck is what happens to us as a consequence of FATE....Good or bad fortune we face in life.

Again they are the two sides of the same coin......Our luck is what our KARMA had been.

Hope i could explain it properly....BLESS!

बिल्कुल सही फ़रमाया कर्नल दहिया आपने ! में आपके दस+एक तो की लिस्ट का सार लिखने का पर्यास करता हूँ
    अपना नजरिया व अंदाज बदलिए और खुश रहिरे और खुश रखिये /
    मायने, दुस्रों का ध्यान रखते हुए थोड़े में काम चला लो और अपनी सीमाओं का अतिकर्मन ना करो
    फायदा : डेर सारी मन की शान्ति !

खुश रहो !

Thanks Brahm.........God bless you always.
    Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    बिल्कुल सही फ़रमाया कर्नल दहिया आपने ! में आपके दस+एक तो की लिस्ट का सार लिखने का पर्यास करता हूँ
    अपना नजरिया व अंदाज बदलिए और खुश रहिरे और खुश रखिये /
    मायने, दुस्रों का ध्यान रखते हुए थोड़े में काम चला लो और अपनी सीमाओं का अतिकर्मन ना करो
    फायदा : डेर सारी मन की शान्ति !

खुश रहो !

sir/bhaisaheb...deshwal/dahiya ji
    i was n'vr on cloud 9, but terra ferma eluded me (lol)...
    m trying to touch the base !!!
    nd very eager to meet shanti(ji) :D:p:rock

@Brahm bhai saahb ... aapne dev ji ko bhai kaha bahut achha laga
    tks bro...guess now i've addressed it rightly :D
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; June 6th, 2008 at 12:11 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Devender, let me correct you...i am not so old..i am just 47........not withstanding that....it is alright if Brahm feels comfortable in calling me bhai.......It is hardly any issue...till such time we have regards and respect for each other....it does not make a difference at all.BLESS!

kaka bass ye hi sunn ne ke liye 55 likha tha ... par aapki fate aur luck aur karma waali baatein achhi lagi ...

Dear Kapil.........SPIRITUALITY has its own dimensions...very complex and many dimension still remain a mystery for we all mortals....however i will try explain it as best as i can:

1]FATE defined:SUPPOSED POWER PREDETERMINING EVENTS....the future so determined.......individual's destiny or fortune.

That means it is predetermined and fated to happen.....May be it is the repercussion of our deeds in past and present life...'nothing can be said conclusively about it...but one thing is sure and that is......We get governed by our KARMA.

2] LUCK defined:Luck is what happens to us as a consequence of FATE....Good or bad fortune we face in life.

Again they are the two sides of the same coin......Our luck is what our KARMA had been.

Hope i could explain it properly....BLESS!

Dear Dahiya ji,

That is right as far my intiuition says n thats' why I am a firm beleiver in karma only.....

Even Vedas says: "YOU ARE PURE AND PERFECT AND WHAT YOU CALLED SINS DOES NOT BELONGS TO YOU, SINS ARE THE LOW DEGREE OF SELF MANIFESTATION, MANIFEST YOURSELF IN THE HIGH DEGREE.
    THAT IS ONLY THING TO REMEMBER, ALL OF US CAN DO THAT, NEVER SAY NO NEVER SAY I CAN NOT, FOR YOU ARE INFINITE EVEN TIME AND SPACE ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO YOUR NATURE; YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. YOU ARE ALMIGHTY YOURSELF"

"STAND UP, BE BOLD, BE STRONG AND TAKE THE WHOLE RESPONSIBILITY ON YOUR SHOULDERS AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF YOUR DESTINY. ALL THE STRENGTHS AND SUCCOR YOU WANT IS WITHIN YOUSELF. THEREFORE, MAKE YOUR OWN FUTURE" -SWAMI VIVEKANAND

Owed to you for such a good explanation....
    Thanks & Regards,

CA. KAPIL RANA | Director
    iN Technologies Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by kapilrana View Post
    Dear Dahiya ji,

That is right as far my intiuition says n thats' why I am a firm beleiver in karma only.....

Even Vedas says: "YOU ARE PURE AND PERFECT AND WHAT YOU CALLED SINS DOES NOT BELONGS TO YOU, SINS ARE THE LOW DEGREE OF SELF MANIFESTATION, MANIFEST YOURSELF IN THE HIGH DEGREE.
    THAT IS ONLY THING TO REMEMBER, ALL OF US CAN DO THAT, NEVER SAY NO NEVER SAY I CAN NOT, FOR YOU ARE INFINITE EVEN TIME AND SPACE ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO YOUR NATURE; YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. YOU ARE ALMIGHTY YOURSELF"

"STAND UP, BE BOLD, BE STRONG AND TAKE THE WHOLE RESPONSIBILITY ON YOUR SHOULDERS AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF YOUR DESTINY. ALL THE STRENGTHS AND SUCCOR YOU WANT IS WITHIN YOUSELF. THEREFORE, MAKE YOUR OWN FUTURE" -SWAMI VIVEKANAND

Owed to you for such a good explanation....

GOD BLESS YOU KAPIL...YOU ARE ON RIGHT TRACK.....STAY LIKE THIS ALL YOUR LIFE.....MY BEST WISHES AND BLESSINGS ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU.

Smile

Indeed the best n simplest way U expressed....if all these mentioned things practiced by all, nobody gonna complain about anything

yeah...

that was awesome!
    but kaks u cud hv put it pointwise.:D

so, all r right, except point no. 6 :p
    i hv repeatedly said-happiness is is a state of mind!
    in the smallest things...
    count ur blesssings guys...
    (for mr)

BE HONEST TO YOUR SOUL

GOD BLESS!
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

Thumbs up good thread

aap khush rah sakte hai agar aap khush rahana chahe.kai aunty dekhi hai mane jo bus hamesha rotda sa muh banaye rakehgi.nu poocho na ke haal hai aunty.te nu kahvegi buss theek hai chahae jee me laadu footte ho.
    mere hisab se to aap khush rah sakte ho jab aaap aapni khushi dusro se baatate ho aur dusro ke gum bhi.
    sabse acchi khushi jab milti hai jab aap niswarth ksisi ke liye kuch accha kartae ho.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Smile @ Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    mere hisab se to aap khush rah sakte ho jab aaap aapni khushi dusro se baatate ho aur dusro ke gum bhi.
    sabse acchi khushi jab milti hai jab aap niswarth ksisi ke liye kuch accha kartae ho.
    I second ur thoughts Ritu Ji ..

I think agar humare ass pass k log khush hai tho hum bi khush hai
    “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”

Best Regards,
    Maniisha

ejjactly editor mahodya.dekho kitni samjhdar hogyi ho.thanku bolo jatland ko.
    Quote Originally Posted by maniisha View Post
    I second ur thoughts Ritu Ji ..

I think agar humare ass pass k log khush hai tho hum bi khush hai
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

:rockgreat dev bhai and deepshiji.
    loving kindness is greatest virtue.

I am 26 and I still call him (Col. Dev Dhayia) 'Bhaisaab', aajkaal ke chorya ki ik ghani bhundi adat sai ak koi 5-10 saal bhi bada ho tai usnai bhi 'uncle' bol de sai.

Ar koi lugai 5-10 saal badi ho tai usnai 'unty'

Once you are a grown up man , stop trying to be a 'Baccha' with everyone.

And by the way Dev bhaisaab got energy and attitude of a 25 yr old. So cant call him 'kaka' 'uncle' anyways ,unless and until u have a direct blood relation.
    My way or my way ?