Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Let Us Behave

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    P.S. : did i forgot to mention tht i live in a materialistic world :p
    HAVE your say.....might have gorgotton something else too.......Satisfy your heart...move on dear.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Kaks sharam ke punjadd mein howei sei jo katann tei baata bann jyaggi....:p :D

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    Kattani paddei bhai....aur koe illaz sambhav konya.

worthy Maha-Gyaniss and Maha-Pandits of Jatland, I really dont want to get into a egoistic trip to Mars, but just to remind what my elders have taught me PLUS my own experiences "Avoid people who don't want to respect you and try to make this better place to live by our deeds and actions"

koi aapne gaal dei to uske kayi tarikke hain.....now that depends on the situation and our own perspective how we deal with it....
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya View Post
    "Avoid people who don't want to respect you and try to make this better place to live by our deeds and actions"
    Dr.KD may I have the liberty to rephrase your words in our desi language:p
    गू में डल्ला मारोगे तो छींटे आप पर भी आयेंगे !:rock
    Beware : -> :tamatar

Quote Originally Posted by vivekpannu View Post
    hahaha....aapne padha nahi meine niche kuch aise hi liikha hua hai.....MAHA-VIGYANI Pannu....:p (koi aapne gaal dei to uske kayi tarikke hain.....now that depends on the situation and our own perspective how we deal with it....)
    Kayi-bei gobber mein dhasnnaa padd jaya karre bhai.....naa tei aapke darwaaze aage koi roz choth marr jyagaa....:D
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Kaks sharam ke punjadd mein howei sei jo katann tei baata bann jyaggi....:p :D

worthy Maha-Gyaniss and Maha-Pandits of Jatland, I really dont want to get into a egoistic trip to Mars, but just to remind what my elders have taught me PLUS my own experiences "Avoid people who don't want to respect you and try to make this better place to live by our deeds and actions"

koi aapne gaal dei to uske kayi tarikke hain.....now that depends on the situation and our own perspective how we deal with it....
    Respect nd personal opinion hv 2 different meanings in the dictionary…refer samuel johnson …the 1st lexicographer…tht planned yr egoistic trip to mars even b 4 u were born... u dont hv to go to mars for tht, try pluto nxt time, it has more mysteries nd is waiting for u to unearth its hidden secrets. :thappad

HAVE your say.....might have forgotton something else too.......Satisfy your heart...move on dear.
    sir, its not a matter of having "my say"...guess u tuk me for wrong over here, nd thts wat i'm trying to explain keshav abv...abt respect nd personal opinion, being two different words all together. :rolleyes:

if my views (in my opinion) hv a firm ground tht never mean tht i hv no respect for you or for tht matter abt yr opinion...these are two different issues agn dragging me to continue my rhetoric, wch i dont want to.

if tht is the case nd tht's wat is yr opinion abt me, then i guess, this will b my last post on JL

my apologies sir...as i said earlier...god giv me enuff wisdom so tht i m tolerant to other's opinion b 4 opening my big mouth.
    :o

Last edited by brahmtewatia; June 7th, 2008 at 03:16 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

kaatan sai keedee pad jaya karein,, Ek kaam kariyo sariya tata karkai daag diyo,,, kaam chal jaawega,,,:rockthappad

Kattani paddei bhai....aur koe illaz sambhav konya.
    Yash Beniwal
    Life is a challenge accept it !
    JAI KILKI TAULL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vivekpannu View Post
    hahaha....aapne padha nahi meine niche kuch aise hi liikha hua hai.....MAHA-VIGYANI Pannu....:p (koi aapne gaal dei to uske kayi tarikke hain.....now that depends on the situation and our own perspective how we deal with it....)
    Kayi-bei gobber mein dhasnnaa padd jaya karre bhai.....naa tei aapke darwaaze aage koi roz choth marr jyagaa....:D
    Quote Originally Posted by yashbeniwal View Post
    kaatan sai keedee pad jaya karein,, Ek kaam kariyo sariya tata karkai daag diyo,,, kaam chal jaawega,,,:rock:boxing
    and dahiya sir...this is where the title of the thread is taking folks out here...big preachers...huh

wish u cud hv read the title of the thread...anyways...carry on folks

bless u
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; June 7th, 2008 at 03:03 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Respect nd personal opinion hv 2 different meanings in the dictionary…refer samuel johnson …the 1st lexicographer…tht planned yr egoistic trip to mars even b 4 u were born... u dont hv to go to mars for tht, try pluto nxt time, it has more mysteries nd is waiting for u to unearth its hidden secrets. :thappad
    now where did lexicography appear from......Tewatia ji....I really didnt get your emotional urge to send me to Pluto here.....Behaving and Respect are related and all what we tend to speak is based on our personal opinions....Or is it that you refer to dictionary every time you speak of a phrase/senetence.....
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

i know a bit of sanskrit to understand ---> "Yatra Naryastu Pujyante, Ramante Tatra Devata"
    and dahiya sir...this is where the title of the thread is taking folks out here...big preachers...huh

wish u cud hv read the title of the thread...anyways...carry on folks

bless u
    whoz being a preacher ??
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

whoz being a preacher ??

whoz being a preacher ??
    Yash Beniwal
    Life is a challenge accept it !
    JAI KILKI TAULL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Exclamation

गुरु ज्ञान -

बात न. १ : वन 'सुड' प्रेक्टिस वाट हि/सी 'प्रीच' !! .. :rolleyes:

बात न. २ : जिनके घर शीशे के होते हैं वो दूसरो के घर 'भाटा' नहीं फेंका करते !! ..

बात न. ३ : कृपया यहाँ अपना ज्ञान ना धोलें ... क्यूंकि यहाँ सभी ज्ञानी हैं !! .. :p

धन्यवाद !!

रॉक ओंन,
    जीत
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    गुरु ज्ञान -

बात न. १ : वन 'सुड' प्रेक्टिस वाट हि/सी 'प्रीच' !! .. :rolleyes:

बात न. २ : जिनके घर शीशे के होते हैं वो दूसरो के घर 'भाटा' नहीं फेंका करते !! ..

बात न. ३ : कृपया यहाँ अपना ज्ञान ना धोलें ... क्यूंकि यहाँ सभी ज्ञानी हैं !! .. :p

धन्यवाद !!

रॉक ओंन,
    जीत
    वाह योग-गुरू जीत ! 'गुरु ज्ञान' तो ठीक है - यह धागा पढ़ने पर अभी तक तो मेरे पल्ले कुछ नहीं पड़ा - कौन किसके साथ 'misbehave' कर रहा है ? कोई कुछ खोल कर बताये तो बात कुछ समझ में आये । अगर तुम्हें कुछ प्रकाश पड़ा हो तो लिखो यहां पर ।
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

DND Ji...aap nai bera paar jya tai mere dhore PM kar diyo paleeej:p:D
    Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post
    वाह योग-गुरू जीत ! 'गुरु ज्ञान' तो ठीक है - यह धागा पढ़ने पर अभी तक तो मेरे पल्ले कुछ नहीं पड़ा - कौन किसके साथ 'misbehave' कर रहा है ? कोई कुछ खोल कर बताये तो बात कुछ समझ में आये । अगर तुम्हें कुछ प्रकाश पड़ा हो तो लिखो यहां पर ।
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

:eek:
    Last edited by devdahiya; June 8th, 2008 at 09:00 AM.

::eek:
    Last edited by devdahiya; June 8th, 2008 at 09:02 AM.

:eek::rolleyes:
    Last edited by devdahiya; June 8th, 2008 at 09:03 AM.

kabir uncle ne kitni samjhdaari ki baat kahi thi.with all due respect to kabir uncle ji.
    burra jo dekhan me chala burra na mila koi
    jab aapan me dekhya mujhse burra na koi.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

dev bhai aap baba kyu nahi ban jaate aajal itni blessing den laag rahe ho.er saari braham tevatia ji ne na de diyo thodi bahut mhaare tahi bhi save kar liyo.chotte bahan bhaiya tahi
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    dev bhai aap baba kyu nahi ban jaate aajal itni blessing den laag rahe ho.er saari braham tevatia ji ne na de diyo thodi bahut mhaare tahi bhi save kar liyo.chotte bahan bhaiya tahi

:eek::eek:
    Last edited by devdahiya; June 8th, 2008 at 09:04 AM.

Kaka, Keshu and other dear fellow Jatlanders, I am so happy read this thread. In my personal quest for happiness and joy, I have come across this book called 'Laws of Attraction' by Michael Losier. It is trying to revive the same concept that Kabir Uncle talked about and you are discussing. The is also a very famous DVD by the same name that I still haven't watched. But you guys can read some of the articles on the website link I have pasted.
    Yesterday, while watching a movie I heard a very insightful line,'You are responsible for what you are after 21. You cannot blame it on anybody else.'
    Law of attraction talks about the same thing. Attract more what you want and less of what you don't. In fact avoid it at any cost. And that will tie into the other thread by Kaka, 'Aap khush rah sakte hain'. Letting it go is extremely important. After all, we have a limited time here in this world and we need to pick our battles judiciously. So fight only those battles that are close to your heart. Make them personal only if they are worth it. Rest, let go. Attract good energy.
    I do feel like I am preaching now . So I will stop here.
    Do more. Love more.
    Last edited by sumeetmalik; June 7th, 2008 at 09:33 PM. Reason: confusion! wrong thread ;)
    Do more, love more