Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Let Us Behave

Quote Originally Posted by sumeetmalik View Post
    Kaka, Keshu and other dear fellow Jatlanders, I am so happy read this thread. In my personal quest for happiness and joy, I have come across this book called 'Laws of Attraction' by Michael Losier. It is trying to revive the same concept that Kabir Uncle talked about and you are discussing. The is also a very famous DVD by the same name that I still haven't watched. But you guys can read some of the articles on the website link I have pasted.
    Yesterday, while watching a movie I heard a very insightful line,'You are responsible for what you are after 21. You cannot blame it on anybody else.'
    Law of attraction talks about the same thing. Attract more what you want and less of what you don't. In fact avoid it at any cost. And that will tie into the other thread by Kaka, 'Aap khush rah sakte hain'. Letting it go is extremely important. After all, we have a limited time here in this world and we need to pick our battles judiciously. So fight only those battles that are close to your heart. Make them personal only if they are worth it. Rest, let go. Attract good energy.
    I do feel like I am preaching now . So I will stop here.
    Do more. Love more.

And thats why you are doing proud to Jat Community and your family.......Tehmeez ka koi paimanna hona chahiye......Har insaan ke paas gungunane ko apna ek gana hona chahiye..........GOD BLESS YOU SUMEET!
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    dev bhai aap baba kyu nahi ban jaate aajal itni blessing den laag rahe ho.er saari braham tevatia ji ne na de diyo thodi bahut mhaare tahi bhi save kar liyo.chotte bahan bhaiya tahi
    or Moni bitiya tai bi maddi si ... :p:D
    “Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude.”

Best Regards,
    Maniisha

Quote Originally Posted by maniisha View Post

MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH ALL YOU DREAM AND DESIRE IN LIFE MONI...!

maddi si kyu bahut saari tane pata nahi dev baba ka dil bahut bada hai.ek to dahiya(bade dill waale hotte) er upar te baba:p
    Quote Originally Posted by maniisha View Post
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

aaj baba mood me hai saare aajao tawli si .kade koi sa rah ja:p
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

aaj baba mood me hai saare aajao tawli si .kade koi sa rah ja:p

good bebey
    Last edited by devdahiya; June 8th, 2008 at 08:57 AM.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Well , if the debate is about who is being the preacher , I guess its no one else than the owner. We have had plethora of similar threads like this and there does not seem any reason as to start a new one without anything that is totally unrelated to something that have heppened ( I know that s a pretty vague description from a mathematician )!

Meanwhile even if we can tolerate such threads again and again , the discussion seems out of context totally! I refrain from entering.

kabir uncle ne kitni samjhdaari ki baat kahi thi.with all due respect to kabir uncle ji.
    burra jo dekhan me chala burra na mila koi
    jab aapan me dekhya mujhse burra na koi.
    Extending some of the Kabir Philosophy by Ritu Ji :

And may i draw attention of all who believe that being rough , being hard , and being dirty is Jat's flavour.

shabd barabar dhan nahi , jo koi jaane bol
    heera to daamon mile , shabd bol naa tol !

Meetha sabse boliye , sukh upjat chahoon aur
    vashikaran ae hi mantra hai , taji de vachan kathor!

sheel ratan sabse bada , sab ratnan ki khaan
    teen lok ki sampada rahi sheel mein aan!

No explanation or context phrasing (gyaan) , because then Jit would be after ma life!

chalo...jo achha lagge wo karo...hum se galati ho gai........sorry
    Last edited by devdahiya; June 8th, 2008 at 08:56 AM.

अंकल जी जब आपके ही पल्ले ना पड़ा तो म्हारे क्युकर पड़ेगा ?? ...
    खेर, आई एम लीस्ट इंटरस्टेड ... बट एम सीरियसली वरिड अबाउट पुअर जाटलैण्ड सर्वर,
    घन्ना बोझ आ लिया है इस बेचारे पे ज्ञान की बातें झेल झेल के ... :o

गोड़ब्लेस जाटलैंड सर्वर !! ... आमीन! ... :rolleyes:

रॉक ओंन !...
    जीत.

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post
    वाह योग-गुरू जीत ! 'गुरु ज्ञान' तो ठीक है - यह धागा पढ़ने पर अभी तक तो मेरे पल्ले कुछ नहीं पड़ा - कौन किसके साथ 'misbehave' कर रहा है ? कोई कुछ खोल कर बताये तो बात कुछ समझ में आये । अगर तुम्हें कुछ प्रकाश पड़ा हो तो लिखो यहां पर ।
    Last edited by cooljat; June 8th, 2008 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Well , if the debate is about who is being the preacher , I guess its no one else than the owner. We have had plethora of similar threads like this and there does not seem any reason as to start a new one without anything that is totally unrelated to something that have heppened ( I know that s a pretty vague description from a mathematician )!

Meanwhile even if we can tolerate such threads again and again , the discussion seems out of context totally! I refrain from entering.

And may i draw attention of all who believe that being rough , being hard , and being dirty is Jat's flavour.

shabd barabar dhan nahi , jo koi jaane bol
    heera to daamon mile , shabd bol naa tol !

Meetha sabse boliye , sukh upjat chahoon aur
    vashikaran ae hi mantra hai , taji de vachan kathor!

sheel ratan sabse bada , sab ratnan ki khaan
    teen lok ki sampada rahi sheel mein aan!

No explanation or context phrasing (gyaan) , because then Jit would be after ma life!

thanks anil......stay blessed. not a single word from me after this........basis of your hatred for me need to be answered by you......hope i meet u some times in my life.unfortunate...very unfortunate......not because you hurt people for no fault of theirs but for ineducation which makes you write things like this.too early for you to practice this venom and negativity in life.I am sorry once again if ever i did something wrong to u ,your family or your friends.I don't know about you but i am learning from people like you.These kind of hatred pendown will do no good to you.You could use your articulation skills in much batter manner.But then we all have limitations and do not ponder for a while as to why we use sarcasm to people whom we even never met in life.My heart bleeds for your attitude.Hope God makes you more sobre and impartial in life.Wishing you success and happiness!.....

lol
    katii saachi baat sai
    dev bhai aap baba kyu nahi ban jaate aajal itni blessing den laag rahe ho.er saari braham tevatia ji ne na de diyo thodi bahut mhaare tahi bhi save kar liyo.chotte bahan bhaiya tahi

Kaka, Keshu and other dear fellow Jatlanders, I am so happy read this thread. In my personal quest for happiness and joy, I have come across this book called 'Laws of Attraction' by Michael Losier. Law of attraction talks about the same thing. Attract more what you want and less of what you don't. Attract good energy.
    I do feel like I am preaching now . So I will stop here.
    Do more. Love more.
    Sumit, if you liked this book, then definitely ll also like Rhonda Byrne's "The Secret"... it also talks about the law of attraction, n thts the secret.
    Last edited by neels; June 8th, 2008 at 03:14 PM.
    Keep Believing in Yourself and Your Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    Respect worthy members,

There can not be more shameful for educated people to indulge in character assassination of fellow members.I have seen that some people out here do not miss an opportunity in getting personal with people.We are here to connect to each other and learn from each others good experiences.What a shame that we can not digest other people point of view.If we do not like something written by some one,we have a choice to ignore it and move on to the topic of our taste but have no reason to use insulting and demeaning words for our own people.This is simply ridiculous and shameful.

Lets us not paint the whole community in red.Please start respecting each other and have compassion and regard for people.Arrogance has already done a great harm to our community and we are still not learning....what a shame dears.You get nothing except 'BADDDUA'....by doing that.Let us have some 'LIHAZ' and 'TEHMEEZ'. Let us not behave like a dog's tail.............."JISKI UTTAR GAI LOI USSKA KYA KREGA KOI'.......We all are sensible and educated...and if that is the truth then why not exhibit and prove it on ground.GOD BLESS ALL!
    brahm:
    elders hv a special place, hence the word ELDERS (even a fool will understand tht includes both genders)
    rest all r respective members of JL...tht includes evry tom, dick nd harry...even the charlie's.
    i know a bit of sanskrit to understand ---> "Yatra Naryastu Pujyante, Ramante Tatra Devata"
    god give me courage nd wisdom so tht i start worshiping mayawati, rabdi devi, renuka chaudhary,
    Brinda Karat, jaylalitha etc etc etc.
    quoting navin gulliya's signatures "ir-respective"
    bhaisaheb dev dahiya :
    AAMEEN!...if that is the perception and if that makes you happy in life.......BRAHM...biggest Charlies are we ourselves...Let us Tolerate people and their opinions......GOD NEVER SENT US ON THIS PLANET TO SIT ON JUDGEMENT......WE ARE INCAPABLE AND UNQUALIFIED ON THAT COUNT.GOD BLESS YOU DEAR.
    brahm :
    my quote is ammended !!! i've added :---> (even a fool will understand tht includes both genders)
    brahm :
    m no god or superhuman...just a creature of god nd hv barriers i can n'vr transcend
    bhaisaheb dev dahiya :
    GOT YOU ...BANG ON REGARDLESS!BLESS!
    brahm :
    P.S. : did i forgot to mention tht i live in a materialistic world
    bhaisaheb dev dahiya :
    HAVE your say.....might have gorgotton something else too.......Satisfy your heart...move on dear.
    (sum great preachers jump in between...i wont use any adjective here) :thappad:tamatar
    brahm to keshavdahiya :
    Respect nd personal opinion hv 2 different meanings in the dictionary…refer samuel johnson …the 1st lexicographer…tht planned yr egoistic trip to mars even b 4 u were born... u dont hv to go to mars for tht, try pluto nxt time, it has more mysteries nd is waiting for u to unearth its hidden secrets.
    brahm to devdahiya :
    sir, its not a matter of having "my say"...guess u tuk me for wrong over here, nd thts wat i'm trying to explain keshav abv...abt respect nd personal opinion, being two different words all together.

if my views (in my opinion) hv a firm ground tht never mean tht i hv no respect for you or for tht matter abt yr opinion...these are two different issues agn dragging me to continue my rhetoric, wch i dont want to.

if tht is the case nd tht's wat is yr opinion abt me, then i guess, this will b my last post on JL

my apologies sir...as i said earlier...god giv me enuff wisdom so tht i m tolerant to other's opinion b 4 opening my big mouth.
    sir/bhaisaheb dahiya ji,
    (with due regards to yr thoughts...pls. forgive me...i know its once agn...chhota moonh, badi bath) :o

pls send the abv conversation to 10 unbiased persons in yr gud contacts nd ask ???

1. who is losing tolerance in the conversation?
    2. who is not able to digest other people's view?
    3. who is showing disregard to others point of view?

(we r here to share our views, thereby contributing to healthy discussion...tht was my opinion ALWAYS)
    (Again, no offence to anyone...views expressed abv r vry personal with no intention watsoever to hurt anyone's feeling)

Last edited by brahmtewatia; June 8th, 2008 at 02:40 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Respect worthy members,

There can not be more shameful for educated people to indulge in character assassination of fellow members.I have seen that some people out here do not miss an opportunity in getting personal with people.We are here to connect to each other and learn from each others good experiences.What a shame that we can not digest other people point of view.If we do not like something written by some one,we have a choice to ignore it and move on to the topic of our taste but have no reason to use insulting and demeaning words for our own people.This is simply ridiculous and shameful.

Lets us not paint the whole community in red.Please start respecting each other and have compassion and regard for people.Arrogance has already done a great harm to our community and we are still not learning....what a shame dears.You get nothing except 'BADDDUA'....by doing that.Let us have some 'LIHAZ' and 'TEHMEEZ'. Let us not behave like a dog's tail.............."JISKI UTTAR GAI LOI USSKA KYA KREGA KOI'.......We all are sensible and educated...and if that is the truth then why not exhibit and prove it on ground.GOD BLESS ALL!
    ANOTHER VERSION :

brahm:
    elders hv a special place, hence the word ELDERS (even a fool will understand tht includes both genders)
    rest all r respective members of JL...tht includes evry tom, dick nd harry...even the charlie's.
    i know a bit of sanskrit to understand ---> "Yatra Naryastu Pujyante, Ramante Tatra Devata"
    god give me courage nd wisdom so tht i start worshiping mayawati, rabdi devi, renuka chaudhary,
    Brinda Karat, jaylalitha etc etc etc.
    quoting navin gulliya's signatures "ir-respective"
    bhaisaheb dev dahiya :
    AAMEEN!...if that is the perception and if that makes you happy in life.......BRAHM...biggest Charlies are we ourselves...Let us Tolerate people and their opinions......GOD NEVER SENT US ON THIS PLANET TO SIT ON JUDGEMENT......WE ARE INCAPABLE AND UNQUALIFIED ON THAT COUNT.GOD BLESS YOU DEAR.
    brahm (shud have written):
    sir/bhaisaheb dahiya ji...i'm sorry, i take my words back, pls. forgive me, i shouldn't hv expressed my opinion here...sir aap bade ho...i concur to yr dictum word by word !!!
    bhaisaheb (would hv written) :
    ameen !!! i hope u'll b more wise in choosing yr. words nd wud listen to wat elders hv to say, nd keep yr opinion to yr.self...god bless u dear.

...Every JATlander lived happily thereafter, except me...one more thapedi to brahm tewatia...:p
    ...uff. mein bhi kitna dheeth hoon...JATlanders...pls cum forward & contribute...aur thapedi maro mujhe) :o

Respect worthy members,

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post

And thats why you are doing proud to Jat Community and your family.......Tehmeez ka koi paimanna hona chahiye......Har insaan ke paas gungunane ko apna ek gana hona chahiye..........GOD BLESS YOU SUMEET!
    thanks anil......stay blessed. not a single word from me after this........basis of your hatred for me need to be answered by you......hope i meet u some times in my life.unfortunate...very unfortunate......not because you hurt people for no fault of theirs but for ineducation which makes you write things like this.too early for you to practice this venom and negativity in life.I am sorry once again if ever i did something wrong to u ,your family or your friends.I don't know about you but i am learning from people like you.These kind of hatred pendown will do no good to you.You could use your articulation skills in much batter manner.But then we all have limitations and do not ponder for a while as to why we use sarcasm to people whom we even never met in life.My heart bleeds for your attitude.Hope God makes you more sobre and impartial in life.Wishing you success and happiness!.....

everything is self explanatory,
    (quoted above...w
    hat a shame that we can not digest other people point of view) :o
    JATlanders...pls cum forward & contribute...one more thapedi to me...reason ---> same again...chhota moonh badi baat :o

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    अंकल जी जब आपके ही पल्ले ना पड़ा तो म्हारे क्युकर पड़ेगा ?? ...
    खेर, आई एम लीस्ट इंटरस्टेड ... बट एम सीरियसली वरिड अबाउट पुअर जाटलैण्ड सर्वर,
    घन्ना बोझ आ लिया है इस बेचारे पे ज्ञान की बातें झेल झेल के ...

गोड़ब्लेस जाटलैंड सर्वर !! ... आमीन! ... :rolleyes:

रॉक ओंन !...
    जीत.
    its now yr turn jit...no hard feelings bro (my blues answering yr blues...all blues) :D

once upon a time in the wild wild uff(rica) lived a jat who
    was born nd brought up in delhi, father rtrd as principal from delhi sr. sec. school. he never interacted with jats throughout his life. he didn't even knew jattu. but he was proud to b a JAT...he was proud to see ppl bowing down their heads with awe nd sum sort of reverential fear when they learned abt him being a JAT...its was such a nice feeling.

luk at...his life, so calm, so cool...far frm the madding crowd. :D
    Weekend with Windhoek lager !!!
    ...TIA...This Is Africa...
    (coolin' off in January heat)
    chk this out...
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/album....&pictureid=367

************************************************** *******************************************
    one day, jit came down to SA for a wild wild safari...he met brahm tewatia, and said: :p

जीत ताखर:

Bhaisaab ram ram!
    gud to hear from u, ..

Am from Rajasthan, village is on the Jaipur-Sikar border, Renwal! but we've been livin in Jaipur for last 20 yrs!...

Am in IT, sysadmin to be precise....for more info just go thro' my profile...

just curious r u there on www.jatland.com its indeed a gud platform to intreact with fellow Jats from around the world, great forum indeed!

Rock on!..

(taken from my orkut scrapbuk)

************************************************** *******************************************

life, was never same for me after tht day...cos i discovered a "fools paradise" called JL...no further explanations.

thank you jit...god bless u...no more further load on JL server. :p

god bless all

Lightbulb

Bhai Brahm,

U certainly got me wrong bro !! I always appreciate ur creative writings n humor ... and I was the one who invited u, thx for reminding me that as well!!

Btw, just for ur info my sarcastic reply was not for u at all ... so dont carry any hard feelings man!!

You're kinda new member here so dont jump into the conclusions bro ... its a loooong story, aur jiske liye thi ye reply vo samaj gaya!! :p

Hope it helps!!

Cheers!!!

Rock on
    Jit

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    its now yr turn jit...no hard feelings bro (my blues answering yr blues...all blues)

once upon a time in the wild wild uff(rica) lived a jat who
    was born nd brought up in delhi, father rtrd as principal from delhi sr. sec. school. he never interacted with jats throughout his life. he didn't even knew jattu. but he was proud to b a JAT...he was proud to see ppl bowing down their heads with awe nd sum sort of reverential fear when they learned abt him being a JAT...its was such a nice feeling.

luk at...his life, so calm, so cool...far frm the madding crowd. :D
    Weekend with Windhoek lager !!!
    ...TIA...This Is Africa...
    (coolin' off in January heat)
    chk this out...
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/album....&pictureid=367

one day, jit came down to SA for a wild wild safari...he met brahm tewatia, and said: :p

जीत ताखर:

Bhaisaab ram ram!
    gud to hear from u, ..

Am from Rajasthan, village is on the Jaipur-Sikar border, Renwal! but we've been livin in Jaipur for last 20 yrs!...

Am in IT, sysadmin to be precise....for more info just go thro' my profile...

just curious r u there on www.jatland.com its indeed a gud platform to intreact with fellow Jats from around the world, great forum indeed!

Rock on!..

(taken from my orkut scrapbuk)

life, was never same for me after tht day...cos i discovered a "fools paradise" called JL...no further explanations.

thank you jit...god bless u...no more further load on JL server. :p

god bless all

.. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

thanks Brahm....bless! rest has no meaning....ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    Sumit, if you liked this book, then definitely ll also like Rhonda Byrne's "The Secret"... it also talks abot the law of attraction, n thts the secret.
    Thanks Dr. Yes I have heard about it. in fact since the topic was on my mind, I was talking to a friend of mine about it. I think, I will try to get my hands on the documentary verson. It's easier. Too much pending reading already.
    All the best in your endeavors. I learnt that you are up to something great. Do well and have fun doing it.
    Do more, love more

Thanks Dr. Yes I have heard about it. in fact since the topic was on my mind, I was talking to a friend of mine about it. I think, I will try to get my hands on the documentary verson. It's easier. Too much pending reading already.
    All the best in your endeavors. I learnt that you are up to something great. Do well and have fun doing it.
    Thnx sumit. aahh not sthing so great..bt yea trying to do sthing at least .
    Keep Believing in Yourself and Your Dreams