Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Let Us Behave

Let Us Behave

Respect worthy members,

There can not be more shameful for educated people to indulge in character assassination of fellow members.I have seen that some people out here do not miss an opportunity in getting personal with people.We are here to connect to each other and learn from each others good experiences.What a shame that we can not digest other people point of view.If we do not like something written by some one,we have a choice to ignore it and move on to the topic of our taste but have no reason to use insulting and demeaning words for our own people.This is simply ridiculous and shameful.

Lets us not paint the whole community in red.Please start respecting each other and have compassion and regard for people.Arrogance has already done a great harm to our community and we are still not learning....what a shame dears.You get nothing except 'BADDDUA'....by doing that.Let us have some 'LIHAZ' and 'TEHMEEZ'. Let us not behave like a dog's tail.............."JISKI UTTAR GAI LOI USSKA KYA KREGA KOI'.......We all are sensible and educated...and if that is the truth then why not exhibit and prove it on ground.GOD BLESS ALL!
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

u r rite dev uncil....word to word...lekin jaise aapne kaha...."kutte ki puunch ke baaare mein".....uska kei ilaaz karya ja....??
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

पहले ते तेरा इलाज दुन्ड़ना पड़ेगा !
    अंकल की स्पेल्लिंग भी ग़लत लिखता है
    कुते की पुँछ टेडी की टेडी ...हा हा

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    पहले ते तेरा इलाज दुन्ड़ना पड़ेगा !
    अंकल की स्पेल्लिंग भी ग़लत लिखता है
    कुते की पुँछ टेडी की टेडी ...हा हा
    uncle ji

दुन्ड़ना............ढूंढ़ना
    पड़ेगा !
    स्पेल्लिंग......स्पेलिंग
    कुते....कुत्ते
    पुँछ.....पूँछ
    टेडी की टेडी......टेढी

ये छोटी- छोटी ग़लतियाँ मामूली बातें है ......होती रहती हैं ......आपसे भी, और हमसे भी :D:D
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

contents deleted.

Last edited by brahmtewatia; June 6th, 2008 at 03:16 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    uncle ji

पड़ेगा !
    स्पेल्लिंग......स्पेलिंग
    कुते....कुत्ते
    पुँछ.....पूँछ
    टेडी की टेडी......टेढी
    ...btw wch hindi s/w or site u r using ???
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; June 6th, 2008 at 03:17 PM.

off topic discussion....

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    [FONT=Century Gothic ...btw wch hindi s/w or site u r using ???
    [/COLOR][/FONT]
    http://www.google.com/transliterate/indic

simple to use,but for simpler words only.... u only need to write roman correctly as per hindi voice & consonants (spelling should be written as speling, tedi should be as tedhi,kute as kutte.....n so on ), to get desired result.

&

http://www.iit.edu/~laksvij/language/hindi.html

for typical words (Scientific words...), and it's a bit hard to use..and you need to practise on it..

sorry for off topic discussion, but i've been observing ppl doing such mistakes.

i followed few earlier posts of deswal uncle, so i thought it should be discussed......
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

Dear Satender

Keshav and Col Dahiya know it very well that that was a deliberate attempt and mine as well. When ever Dahiya ji brings some serious discussion, keshav comes with his comic style to sober him down

Actually, it has nothing to do with spelling. Sorry to put you in hardship for finding all those links my friend!

Cheers!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; June 6th, 2008 at 02:58 PM.

uncle ji

पड़ेगा !
    स्पेल्लिंग......स्पेलिंग
    कुते....कुत्ते
    पुँछ.....पूँछ
    टेडी की टेडी......टेढी

ये छोटी- छोटी ग़लतियाँ मामूली बातें है ......होती रहती हैं ......आपसे भी, और हमसे भी :D:D

http://www.google.com/transliterate/indic

simple to use,but for simpler words only.... u only need to write roman correctly as per hindi voice & consonants (spelling should be written as speling, tedi should be as tedhi,kute as kutte.....n so on ), to get desired result.

&

http://www.iit.edu/~laksvij/language/hindi.html

for typical words (Scientific words...), and it's a bit hard to use..and you need to practise on it..

sorry for off topic discussion, but i've been observing ppl doing such mistakes.

i followed few earlier posts of deswal uncle, so i thought it should be discussed......
    Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    Dear Satender

Keshav and Col Dahiya know it very well that that was a deliberate attempt and mine as well. When ever Dahiya ji brings some serious discussion, keshav comes with his comic style to sober him down

Actually, it has nothing to do with spelling. Sorry to put you in hardship for finding all those links my friend!

Cheers!

Language(any... spoken, written, phonetics, actions) is a tool to convey ur thoughts nothing more. If u got my point then i am done with my purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya View Post
    u r rite dev uncil....word to word...lekin jaise aapne kaha...."kutte ki puunch ke baaare mein".....uska kei ilaaz karya ja....??

Kattani paddei bhai....aur koe illaz sambhav konya.

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    Kattani paddei bhai....aur koe illaz sambhav konya.
    Ha...ha...ha...

Theek Phrmaya Bhai Saheb.

On a serious note we must learn to respect elders and respected members of our community.

we must learn to respect elders and woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    On a serious note we must learn to respect elders and respected members of our community.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    elders hv a special place, hence the word ELDERS (even a fool will understand tht includes both genders) :thappad
    rest all r respective members of JL...tht includes evry tom, dick nd harry...even the charlie's. :D
    i know a bit of sanskrit to understand ---> "Yatra Naryastu Pujyante, Ramante Tatra Devata"
    god give me courage nd wisdom so tht i start worshiping mayawati, rabdi devi, renuka chaudhary,
    Brinda Karat, jaylalitha etc etc etc. :tamatar
    quoting navin gulliya's signatures "ir-respective"
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; June 7th, 2008 at 01:33 PM.

elders hv a special place, hence the word ELDERS...rest all r respective members of JL...tht includes evry tom, dick nd harry...even the charlie's. :D
    i know a bit of sanskrit to understand ---> "Yatra Naryastu Pujyante, Ramante Tatra Devata"
    god give me courage nd wisdom so tht i start worshiping mayawati, rabdi devi, renuka chaudhary,
    Brinda Karat, jaylalitha etc etc etc. :tamatar
    quoting navin gulliya's signatures "ir-respective"

AAMEEN!...if that is the perception and if that makes you happy in life.......BRAHM...biggest Charlies are we ourselves...Let us Tolerate people and their opinions......GOD NEVER SENT US ON THIS PLANET TO SIT ON JUDGEMENT......WE ARE INCAPABLE AND UNQUALIFIED ON THAT COUNT.GOD BLESS YOU DEAR.

AAMEEN!
    my quote is ammended !!! i've added :---> (even a fool will understand tht includes both genders)
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; June 7th, 2008 at 01:41 PM.

AAMEEN!...if that is the perception and if that makes you happy in life.......BRAHM...biggest Charlies are we ourselves...Let us Tolerate people and their opinions......GOD NEVER SENT US ON THIS PLANET TO SIT ON JUDGEMENT......WE ARE INCAPABLE AND UNQUALIFIED ON THAT COUNT.GOD BLESS YOU DEAR.
    m no god or superhuman...just a creature of god nd hv barriers i can n'vr transcend

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post

Ritu ji mujhe ek baat nahi samjh aati ... jab ye respct ki baat aati hai toh women par hi aakar kyu latak jaati hai ... men ko respect dene ki koi baat nahi karta ... unhe respct nahi chahiye kya..

alwys we say learn to respect wmen n her feelings .... kabhi nahi suna we shud respect men... ya fir bolte hai in general ... respecet fellow human beingggg .... y not particularly men ????????????

P.S. : did i forgot to mention tht i live in a materialistic world :p

m no god or superhuman...just a creature of god nd hv barriers i can n'vr transcend

GOT YOU ...BANG ON REGARDLESS!BLESS!