Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: jats in noida

Thumbs up jats in noida

Bhai logo jo jo jat bhai noida main hai kindly start making a network to organize a jaat sabha (get-together) in noida.
    Anyone can take the lead and a jat meet can be organized..
    kindly come forward for the same.

together we stand united.
    regards
    dr varun dahiya.
    9810560139.:rock
    enjoy life.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to varundahiya For This Useful Post:

paramjagjeet (March 20th, 2017)

Not Noida, but i do stay next to sector 12, in Mayur Vihar....
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

By the way Varun, in your profile you are writing your location as "NCR". Why not to think of organising a get-together of NCR Jats rather than confining it to just NOIDA Jats? Venue of the event is a different matter, it can be organised in NOIDA or elsewhere, subject to convenience of majority of participants.
    Last edited by dndeswal; June 7th, 2008 at 04:18 PM.
    तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Jats get together at Noida & Greater Noida

There r alreadsy Jats organisation in Noida & Greater Noida by name of Preti Munch & Jat Samaj respectively.They organise cultural programmes followed by dinner/lunch on occasions like Holi & Deewali.Mr Virendra Singh IAS (Retd) is President Of Noida Jat organisation while Maj.Narendra Kumar Teotia is President of Greater Noida Jat Samaj.These Jats Organisations r very well organised & members r very active have regular meetings & arrange function like Jats Matrimonial Parichay.......Seema

Quote Originally Posted by bhatonia28 View Post
    There r alreadsy Jats organisation in Noida & Greater Noida by name of Preti Munch & Jat Samaj respectively.They organise cultural programmes followed by dinner/lunch on occasions like Holi & Deewali.Mr Virendra Singh IAS (Retd) is President Of Noida Jat organisation while Maj.Narendra Kumar Teotia is President of Greater Noida Jat Samaj.These Jats Organisations r very well organised & members r very active have regular meetings & arrange function like Jats Matrimonial Parichay.......Seema
    can u post their contact details as well...

i guess, they aren't associated with Jatland.com
    Last edited by ssgoyat; June 8th, 2008 at 01:59 PM.
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by dndeswal View Post
    By the way Varun, in your profile you are writing your location as "NCR". Why not to think of organising a get-together of NCR Jats rather than confining it to just NOIDA Jats? Venue of the event is a different matter, it can be organised in NOIDA or elsewhere, subject to convenience of majority of participants.
    well said DN uncle

@Varun..
    agar aap log ek saath nahi baith sakte.......to get-together ka tuk kya hai,...
    i've seen many ppls differentiating between UP & Haryanavi jat's.

Even in pune, i saw two different groups of..one of rajasthani jat's only (they were more in numbers, and didn't want to get united and second JAP (jat association pune) which includes jat's from Haryana, Punjab, UP, MP, Mah....

and all my attempts went futile with rajasthani jat's....to make them come under one roof...

durbhagya hai ye hamari community ka....:thappad....:tamatar........

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    well said DN uncle

@Varun..

Even in pune, i saw two different groups of..one of rajasthani jat's only (they were more in numbers, and didn't want to get united and second JAP (jat association pune) which includes jat's from Haryana, Punjab, UP, MP, Mah....

and all my attempts went futile with rajasthani jat's....to make them come under one roof...

Bhai sahi kaha .....jat kahin se bhi ho wo hain to jat hi ,..usmain chhota bada kya hai.....JAT ki sirf ek defination hai JUSTICE ACTION TRUTH... Per bhai bura mat manna.... maine akshar observe kiya hai........Haryana is only the state where Jats live. aisa sochte hai jaytar log......

well said DN uncle

@Varun..

100% correct Goyat bhai hum sabko sath hona chaaheye whether some are from haryana or up it doesn't make any difference after all we all are jat's even i feel that some jat's from haryana and some from up they are considering them totally different from each other that's really not good for our community we are like a big family.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

my workplace is in G-Noida can u provide any contact info of teotia saab.

Thumbs up Good Suggestion :)

Hi All.
    I agree with all of you, specially with respected Dayanand Deswal Sir. I even second with what Dr. Varun has proposed. I don't think he has said something that lessens our unity. No offense to anyone's comment posted above please.

As we all know, there is no difference among Jats from Haryana/UP or any other place. There are two facets of organising get-togethers, one, when it is organised on a bigger level like what we have had in Delhi recently. These kinds of meet-ups take time. On the other hand,what Varun has proposed can take place every month, being specific to people of a particular location , Noida is this case.It is always easier for people to show up at their local places rather than going to a distant place.

As we start getting together at our local places, there are more and more chances we all will end up attending the bigger one as well (DJM) , because it is always exciting to go somewhere like DJM in a group rather than going alone.

All we need are these little initiatives which contribute more and more towards the larger cause, which ofcourse is......... Maintaining Jathood !!

1st Post

Seema,

thanks for ur very 1st post on JL

it will be better if u ask them( Mr.Virendra singh & Maj. Narendra ) to become member of JL . in future they can organise big gethering at NOIDA & Delhi
    EK JAT JAT
    DO JAT MAUJ
    TEEN JAT COMPANY
    CHAAR JAT FAUJ
    JAI JAT, JAI HIND

Preet Manch Noida

can u post their contact details as well...

i guess, they aren't associated with Jatland.com

Preet Manch Noda

Regtd office Y - 348/C sector-12 Noida 201301
    HO D-39 A, Sector 40 Noida 01301

Gen Secretary Babu Ram Balyan D 97/40 tele 0120 2573555

There is also a directory of members

Hope it meets the requirement for further action

Brig lakshman Singh VSM(Retd)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bls31 View Post
    Preet Manch Noda

(Retd)
    Thank you sir'e

shall join you from the next time, for sure..

Quote Originally Posted by nishantrathi82 View Post
    100% correct Goyat bhai hum sabko sath hona chaaheye whether some are from haryana or up it doesn't make any difference after all we all are jat's even i feel that some jat's from haryana and some from up they are considering them totally different from each other that's really not good for our community we are like a big family.

well said nishant but how can we let them know about that so that these become a family .......now we are just bunch of people who is just looking forward for a huge jat family

jai kisan

Think which become obvious in future

Well Ram Ram Seema and to all the Jat members,
    Agreed that there is Preetmanch in noida and similar in diiferent places too but i just wanted to put forth the idea that why not we all meet up more frequently rather then waiting for a big function as said... so that we can have more personalised relations with each other.
    What we can do is have a pool-in-party where everyone contributes at some good place- could be a hotel,restaurant or so..
    Thanks.
    IF YOU TRUST BEFORE YOU TRY YOU MAY REPENT BEFORE YOU DIE!

Quote Originally Posted by ritusirohi View Post
    Well Ram Ram Seema and to all the Jat members,
    Agreed that there is Preetmanch in noida and similar in diiferent places too but i just wanted to put forth the idea that why not we all meet up more frequently rather then waiting for a big function as said... so that we can have more personalised relations with each other.
    What we can do is have a pool-in-party where everyone contributes at some good place- could be a hotel,restaurant or so..
    Thanks.
    It may be possible to book the party lounge in the Golf club Noida by me. I will check and come back

Possibly for min of 50 or so. of course the club rules of dress ett would need to be followed by the guests

BLS

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bls31 View Post
    It may be possible to book the party lounge in the Golf club Noida by me. I will check and come back

Possibly for min of 50 or so. of course the club rules of dress ett would need to be followed by the guests

BLS
    Sure Uncle,

i'll be with you to take care of PR activities.......

I have checked from the club and it is going to be expensive

Charges for the Banquet hall are as under

For 50 persons Rs 6742
    For 50 to 100 Rs 11236

Veg food Rs 350 per head

Add soft drinks taxes and service charges Tips to staff and in case there are some guests from Preet Manch Noida it may come to RS 500 per head. to it add the cost of traveling from Gurgaon to Noida for those coming all the way.

Seems to be on a higher side

Good Idea , may not work

BLS
    Last edited by bls31; June 25th, 2008 at 09:37 PM.

jats meet in noida

well dear brothers,friends,members and non members .....my intention of writing the post for jat get together in noida was based on just one factor...unity and interaction with each others. as i came to know that we have a preetmunch or some other organization...thats good.These platform i suppose also is serving the same purpose for which i took the initiative i.e well being,unity and growth of our jat kaum. A jat either born in rajastan,haryana or u.p or USA is going to remain a jat.It comes via blood and not via place of birth. All are same...and all are one.It will be really great on part of these existing platforms if they welcome new youngsters in to their fold and are more forthcoming to make efforts to make their presence common to all....
    jaland on web is avery good source to connect with all...
    come on lets be together.....
    dr varun dahiya.:rock
    enjoy life.

I have already provided the address and tele nos you may have to fill a form and pay a nominal fee BLS