View Poll Results: Do we Jat really need Reservation?

Voters
177. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly Agree

77 43.50%
  • Agree

16 9.04%
  • Slightly Agree

9 5.08%
  • Slightly Disagree

4 2.26%
  • Disagree

20 11.30%
  • Strongly Disagree

51 28.81%
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we Jat really need Reservation ?

Quote Originally Posted by devdahiya View Post
    bhai mein gaon mein hi paidda huwa..wahin padhha,hall bahya..peirr thhaye,gehtte hankke,paani ferre....arr nass-2 se wakif huun...aur baddi battein nahin karta...jo bhi kar sakta huun kar raha huun aur hamesha aakhiri saanss takk karta rahungga...kyunki mujhhe apne logon se pyar hei,mohobatt hei........mein khudd bahut humble background se belong karta huun aur bahut burre waqt dekhe hein.baddi mehnat karri hei jindagi mein......Mein sirf baat karne wale logon mei se nahi hunn...mein abhi bhi gaon jata rehta huun aur apne logon se purri trah contact mein huun.Kuchh jimedariyan shesh hein wo jaladi hi purri ho jayeinggi.....fir 24 ghantte jutt jaungga...akele hi.Aur battao.

AAPNE aissi koi baat nahin kahi jiska burra manna jaye Rakesh bhai.
    dev dahiya ji, all jats are not colonels in army like u. they r simply khetiher mazdoors.......................................... ............

Quote Originally Posted by ravichaudhary View Post
    The facts are, that except for a few isolated families of jats, the majority have been denied education and opportunities.

Caste politics ensured that jats would not get to the opportunities, As Sir Chotu Ram once said, “ When people from rural areas try and get education it is denied to them; when they try to participate in opportunities, they find that the gates to those opportunities are held , held by other communities and barred to the Jats and other rural communities.”

Reservation is a tool, a weapon, to achieve a level playing field.

Jats need to use this weapon, not to throw it aside, in a bout of false pride.

Ravi Chaudhary
    jats led by ravi chaudhary as if in tomyrys army, were, led by dudeeji, as if by khurubji, as if by n e one, lets c who conqrs the world/

Quote Originally Posted by snandal1 View Post
    dev dahiya ji, all jats are not colonels in army like u. they r simply khetiher mazdoors.......................................... ............

shd b ashmd of ur self why all jats were not in army like u? the biggest question is whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    were u so different from other Jats????????????????/

sub te pahle in sare cornaln ne koot le. ek kamre me band kar ke. ek gujrann ka colnl sse, aur aa jattan ke colnl ssen, jo misguide ssen saari kaum nne

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    this issue of reservation has bn. discussed at large on various threads. since this is a poll, i'wud surely like to rpt my opinion. i strongly oppose the policy of quotas/reservations etc etc...hwever the fact remains that we cannot change our system, at least the politicians.
    i wud say... "खुदी को कर बुलंद इतना, की हर तकदीर से पहले खुदा बंदे से ये पूछे...बता तेरी रज़ा क्या है."

but when i read mr. deshwal's post on one of the threads, i was left pondering...yes this is true nd the harsh reality tht exists among us. we may b lucky few comprising the privileged class of jats...but luking into the broader perspective nd the harsh reality tht exists plus the political vendetta's tht r involved...i wud say...YES...we do need reservation
    (i wud still not say "Strongly agree" but wud surely like to say "Agree")
    ...here's mr. deshwal's post...

V
    V
    hey, manav, tu, itni, tarakki, kar ke, himalya parvat pe chadh ja, tenzing hillary bann jya. per udde nne jab laage ki thand jib tanne do thuthre mar ke thara khuda thanne bujhe gya, ukk bhalle manas ebb bol ukk teri razai kit sse?

Jats will get reservation soon

JATS WILL GET RESERVATION SOON.
    NEED OF THE HOURS.
    EDUCATION- EDUCATION- EDUCATION
    EVERY BODY KNOW PROGRESS BY EDUCATION.
    Jo tum jahan bhi pahuche ho- education sy hi howa hae
    yah bat- Chhalu ki Chamari aur Nadu ki Luhari bhi janti hae.
    Lerin aaj India mae Education kitni free aur fare hae.
    Gaon mae Garib Majdur Kisan ka Bacha-
    modern Education ki sauch bhi nahi sakta
    Kahan hae free or fare selction for ADM & JOB.
    ADM ki Seat Bikti han- Nokari bikti han
    talent road per bhik magti phirti hae.

http://news.webindia123.com/news/Articl ... 89611.html

Jats demand OBC status the 'Gandhigiri' way
    New Delhi | Wednesday, Jul 2 2008 IST

A conglomeration of 28 organisations of Jats from all over the country today demanded inclusion of the community in the OBC category and promised 'Gandhiwadi' ways to achieve their ''just demands''.

Addressing the media, former Calcutta High Court chief justice D S Tevtiya, who is also the president of the newly formed 'Jat Aarakshan Sangh Samiti', said the Gurnam Singh Commission report had listed Jats below the Sainis, Ahirs and Tyagis in status in the OBC list, and yet we have been deprived of the reservation benefit.

''When Jats have been included into the OBC category in five states -- Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Delhi -- why can't the Haryana government include us?'' Stating that Jats comprised 30 per cent of Haryana population, which affected 30-33 seats of the state Assembly's total 90 seats, the former sChief Justice emphasised that the community would vote only for that party which promised reservation to them.

Demanding that the community be included in the reserved category in Haryana as well as in the Union government list, the JASS leader said only democratic means would be used to attain the objective.

''We would only keep to Gandhian ways to get our demands and hope the government will not compel us to resort to any other agitation.'' Informing that a memorandum to this effect had already been sent to the Haryana chief minister, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Congress chief Sonia Gandhi, Mr Tevtiya said for the first time 28 Jat organisations had joined hands to get their due rights from the government.

''Our demands are just and we will get it. And for this we will generate public opinion in the coming days and then talk with the government,'' he said and added that for long the community's just demands have not met the desired results because of fragmented appeals.
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed

Last chance for cm hooda

Here is the Link- We have discuss it for long time
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/search...earchid=413381

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...ht=reservation

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...rvation&page=5

How To Get It- Reservation Must ?
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...rvation&page=2

http://www.jatland.com/forums/search...5&pp=25&page=7

RESERVATION-MUST.HOW TO GET IT??????????
    Dear friend since you started this topic.jats got the reservation in Rajshthan, up, mp,Delhi etc how to get it in haryana ,panjab.hp. J&k etc /???????????????????
    reservation is going to stay for long time. weather we like it or not, for or against. All jats must get it to survive, no other way

Dear friends this was my Q on 22 March 2002 and I am repeating thia again. This is my view now and also on that day.
    There are 7 pages of 300 threads on this subject on this site.
    this will not be last- Good for time pass.
    Jat ko Samjhana bhagwan ky kahbu sy bhi bahar hae.
    I was part of the DR Gayanparkash Pilaniya team in Rajsthan resevation movement. I was invited by Dr GhasiRam Verma and his team to Sanghariya to help in this movement. We made a solid plan for a peaceful movement.
    Unity on ground level and on public platform.
    We used mass media and pressure from all over world. We got resevation by very peaceful- Democartic way.
    Why we can not do in Haryana now.
    We asked every CM from Haryana. We asked on 13 March 2005 to CM Haryana Hooda Sahib
    in International Jat Conference inNew Delhi.
    Hooda Sahib ny Kahan koe mujh ko Iska fayda batlade- Samjha dae to Bat karengy.
    Hamne kaha Jab Rajsthan-UP- MP- Delhi ky Jatoo ko benefit mil raha tao
    Haryana ko Perhej kuon hae. Yah DR Pilanaya sahib Benefit Samjha dengy.
    Aur kase milega Yah bhi Samjha dengy- aur AP 5 Yrs CM bhi aram se Bane rahogy/
    har Jagah Politics chalti hae-
    Jab Hooda sahib opposition thae 1999- Khud resevation support kar han.
    Depender Ky liye Aur uske Father ky liye Ak to yahi Kam hae
    unka statement yad dela raha hun

Jats in Haryana OBC status, says Hooda

http://www.indianexpress.com/res/web.../ige23105.html
    Give Jats in Haryana OBC status, says Hooda
    EXPRESS NEWS SERVICE

CHANDIGARH, Oct 22: Haryana Congress president Bhupinder Singh Hooda today demanded OBC status for Jats, Jat Sikhs, Bishnois, Tyagis and Rors.
    In a statement here, Hooda said there should be no discrimination against Jats in Haryana when they had been accorded the OBC status in Rajasthan and Delhi.

He added that the Gurnam Singh Commission had recommended inclusion of Jats, Jat Sikhs, Bishnois and Rors in the list of OBC. The HPCC president asked Haryana Chief Minister Om Parkash Chatuala to clarify his stand on the recommendations of the commission.

"Chautala must inform whether he will accord the OBC status to these communities," he said.

He also congratulated Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and the Delhi Chief Minister for taking positive steps by conferring OBC status on Jats in their states.

Copyright © 1999 Indian Express Newspapers (Bombay) Ltd.

Congratulations sir.

Now Lets go for ST category - all Hindu - Muslim - Sikh Jats.

Gadar Ki peth per lathi lagagi

Gadaro ki pith per kae Lathi lagagi
    Besarmo ky mup per dhathi lagagi

dudi uncleji inn jatto ke aarakshan ke khilaafat karne walo par ek baat kahu.............
    " harra nahi jatt kabi rann me, tiir taup talwaro se.
    jatt to harra hain , gadhdharro se darbarro se."

You are Right Rakesh

Quote Originally Posted by raka View Post
    dudi uncleji inn jatto ke aarakshan ke khilaafat karne walo par ek baat kahu.............
    " harra nahi jatt kabi rann me, tiir taup talwaro se.
    jatt to harra hain , gadhdharro se darbarro se."
    you are right Rakesh
    Bat mae Dam hae
    Jaichand ki jat kaum mae kami nahi.
    Bhadur Asli Jat 1857 mae Sahid ho gaye.
    Nabha, Patiyala- Jind ky Gadar Jatoo
    ny risat inam mae
    Gadari ki mile.
    Nasibpur ky Madan sy bhaga .
    Gen Brown Kisi tarah Modi pahunch gaya.
    Modi mae Haeli balo ny usko saran dae di.
    Safe Delhi pahucha diya.
    1857 mae Barani Gaon- Modi ko Inam mae mila.
    Aaj vahi Raj kar rahe han.

yah yahan poll karne wale sare nakali han.
    bahut sy non jat- bihari ki galti
    adak beej- Satyanashi han.
    naam badal kar bar bar vote karte han ki
    jato ka jutt bajta rahe
    aur dekho tamasa.
    chandal chokadi 4 ki hae.
    tigdam baji- 3 ki
    aur koe inke sath nahi hae

This thread is going in wrong direction. People are using wrong words to justify their stand. They can justify their stand but atleast do not sow the seeds of bitterness among people of our own community. Please do not go up to the extent described above.
    Moderators please review this thread before it is too late.
    Thanks.
    Yoginder Gulia

jisa din person attack kiya

Jis din person attack kiya
    use time yah panchayat aur moderators kahan thy. not only this thread. check other threads aswell. before you point finger or person attack some one.

'Me Against Myself'

I oftenly sing ballads,
    On the martydom,
    Of my clans, and clans associated,
    With in human reach,
    But situationaly in life
    I turn in to a shameless opportunist
    As per requirment and then
    I feel ashamed of my own blood,
    Then in a unknown whim,
    I vent the ballads of 'actualized' reality,
    For the whole community,
    Sometime I wonder in complete innocence,
    Is Jat an impeccable 'Warrior';
    Or merely a fallen coward,
    Then in contemplation,
    I pen them as later ones,
    Because I'm the most self-realised,
    In contemporary times,
    Follow me,
    Otherwise you will be cursed to doom.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; July 10th, 2008 at 12:25 AM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Quote Originally Posted by ranjitjat View Post
    you are right Rakesh
    Bat mae Dam hae
    Jaichand ki jat kaum mae kami nahi.
    Bhadur Asli Jat 1857 mae Sahid ho gaye.
    Nabha, Patiyala- Jind ky Gadar Jatoo
    ny risat inam mae
    Gadari ki mile.
    Nasibpur ky Madan sy bhaga .
    Gen Brown Kisi tarah Modi pahunch gaya.
    Modi mae Haeli balo ny usko saran dae di.
    Safe Delhi pahucha diya.
    1857 mae Barani Gaon- Modi ko Inam mae mila.
    Aaj vahi Raj kar rahe han.

yah yahan poll karne wale sare nakali han.
    bahut sy non jat- bihari ki galti
    adak beej- Satyanashi han.
    naam badal kar bar bar vote karte han ki
    jato ka jutt bajta rahe
    aur dekho tamasa.
    chandal chokadi 4 ki hae.
    tigdam baji- 3 ki
    aur koe inke sath nahi hae
    uncleji , theek baat sain,aade ghankhare to naklli se sain, jin n bera a koni ki taam kaun so. susre nairre aadak beej ho re sain aade to.uncleji mane neu lage sain ak pahle to ya kharpatwar a saanf karni paddegi aade ta pher baat karange jatt wad ki....

rakesh-kuch pal pada

ham kisi per personal attack nahi karte
    sidhi-sachi bat kahte han
    jatland kae non jat member han. kaye multi purpose-fake ID han. I know them personlly. being member sence 2001 and moderator.
    vah yahan per cheap maja lene juutt bajwane aate han. sabhi poll karne walo ki ID check karke dekhlo.
    saru mae reservation 15% 15 yra ka tha. phir49% aur 68% huwa. us time yah deshbhagat- marshal warriors kahan thy.
    kuan chp rahe?
    jab UP-Delhi- M.P-Rajastan ki jatoo ko reservation mila to Izat kahan chale gaye. phale khod khakar kahte han Angur khate han
    jab Haryana ka Jatoo ki bari aaye to yah deshbhagat- akal ky andhe.
    jat ki Ann-Ban- Saan- Chhtarapan ki Duhaye dete han. Agar marshal ka inta hi ghamad hae kardo sare desh sy aarakhsan katam. merit ky adhar equal-fair selction karo. khud competition face nahi kar sakte. nokari nahi mile to kisi tarah-foreign mae aagye. pet bhar gaya laptop mil gaya- net ky pahalwan ban gaye. apne complex aur hinta ki aag mae jal rahe han.
    Kisi Bahin Bhai ko job mile jaye to gaon mae NRI sahib ki kaya Izat rahegi.

Quote Originally Posted by ranjitjat View Post
    ham kisi per personal attack nahi karte
    sidhi-sachi bat kahte han
    jatland kae non jat member han. kaye multi purpose-fake ID han. I know them personlly. being member sence 2001 and moderator.
    vah yahan per cheap maja lene juutt bajwane aate han. sabhi poll karne walo ki ID check karke dekhlo.
    saru mae reservation 15% 15 yra ka tha. phir49% aur 68% huwa. us time yah deshbhagat- marshal warriors kahan thy.
    kuan chp rahe?
    jab UP-Delhi- M.P-Rajastan ki jatoo ko reservation mila to Izat kahan chale gaye. phale khod khakar kahte han Angur khate han
    jab Haryana ka Jatoo ki bari aaye to yah deshbhagat- akal ky andhe.
    jat ki Ann-Ban- Saan- Chhtarapan ki Duhaye dete han. Agar marshal ka inta hi ghamad hae kardo sare desh sy aarakhsan katam. merit ky adhar equal-fair selction karo. khud competition face nahi kar sakte. nokari nahi mile to kisi tarah-foreign mae aagye. pet bhar gaya laptop mil gaya- net ky pahalwan ban gaye. apne complex aur hinta ki aag mae jal rahe han.
    Kisi Bahin Bhai ko job mile jaye to gaon mae NRI sahib ki kaya Izat rahegi.
    Dudee uncle, u r 100 % right, Hamare jat samaj ke jis hisse ko reservatio ki jaroorat hai. unki taraf se blone wala yanh jatland per koyee nahi hai. Main koyee controvesry nahi paida karna chahtee, per ye hakiikat hai. 2-4 % percent JAT hai jo resrvation ka virodh kar rahe hai. enko hum Jat comminity ka pertinidhee nahi man sakte. Gaon main ja kar dekho kya hall hai. ek chaprasee ki naukree bhee nahee miltee. sabhee IIT ya IIM nahi kar sakte. resevatio n ko izzat se nahi compare kiya ja sakta, ki izzat khrab ho jayegee. Nahee to resrvation ko band kar diya jaye sabhee ke liye. IAS aur IPS ki kisee bhe year ki list nikal kar dekh lo kitne MEENA milenge. en slected Meenao se jayda telented Jato ke bache pulice aur fauj main sipahi ke liye riswat liye ghoomte hai. Aur to aur IAS meena ki next generation bhee same ST resrvation legee. Jat aur gart main chale jayenge. Ye NRI, laptop aur internet wale Jato ka ye kehna ke reservation ki jaroorat nahi hai, iss bat ki taraf sanket hai ki unhe Jat community se koyee matlab nahi hai.
    Sab brabar hai , walee batt sahi hai per phir resrvation nam ki koyee cheej nahee honee chaye kisi ke liye bhee. Agar gujjar , yadav, meena etc ko resrvation kee jaroorat hai to jatop ko unse bhee phele diya jane chaye tha.
    If better is possible, then good is not enough

it is vry disheartening to learn tht there r lots of non-jats in the community. i think its imperative to luk into this problem seriously, otherwise aapka JL bhi orkut ya similar social networking site ban kar reh jaayega.

as said by me earlier on a thread "how to avoid fake ID's"...
    we r a small nd well knit community...one can surely find few gud references in existing members of JL to open a new account...dont know how far this can b practically feasible nd implemented. i guess its hi time to luk seriously into the matter.
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...726#post170726

i find very few posts by anti-reservation supporters, however they represent app. 35% in the poll, wch for sure nd rightly said by dudeeji is not correct. i wonder whether its possible to see the id's in the poll who hv voted for or against ??? in one of the poll i saw all the id's listed in the voting. in kaum ke gaddaron ka pata to chalna chaahiye. can mods luk into the possibility of making the id's known???
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; July 10th, 2008 at 11:21 AM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Angry Here i am !!!

STRONGLY DISAGREE ...

Mere te karo baat....me tha sabte pehalyan vote karaniya...

intially, i didn't want to get any debate....kyunki kimme fayda te sai na tagge kale karan ka....ade tham nare debate karan ke so....

i'm against any kind of reservations of even SC/ST's, put aside OBC , in elite educational institues....

This has caused a brain drain of our talent...they go to (rather i should say, are forced to go) US/UK/Germany/Aus for studies, if they don't get admission into their college of their choices....and don't come back..

Has anybody heard of "SUPER 30".....where a retd IAS Officer in Bihar teaches selective poor RURAL students to polish their talent under TIN SHED....to compete against well coached other wise average students of elite class families, who spends pretty hefty amounts for their wards for coachings..

If govt. want to really uplift SC/SC/OBC's.........make special coaching institues (which already exists, for helping them to get admission into engg/diploma/railway exams/and other competitive govt. exams of Bank PO etc...)........this facility should be improved...

AND THIS YEAR ALL 30 RURAL TALENTED HAVE SECURED ADMISSION INTO IIT'S.....initally there were 18 students selected it IIT'S and rest to other elite institutions...

but now after 5 or 6 years..the sucess rate is 100 %

SO SUCH SPECIALISED classes should be started by Govt....

GOvt. is providing Education Loan faclities.....to all..

and needy reserved students are paid pretty hefty STIPEND...to support their education....(so govt. should increase thier stipend, rather than giving them more undeserved seats)

Taking an example of my own college YMCA Faridabad...each SC student is paid 60K per annum and OBC to 45 K per annum....whereas the annual fees was around 45 K per annum...

TO SUM UP:
    Don't kill the talent....Talent is always supported, and make thier own way.....rather govt. should give them free education (to all SC/ST/OBC...n needy general students), if they have talent n potential and can compete...

and our JAT, are no less than any other community.....they are talented, have potential.....but nobody is there to give them a guidence, they don't know what all professional courses are there in Market....

rather we JAT's feel proud agar kisi ka chhorra... Fauj me , JBT me, JE/diplopma...Police me...Vlda....nursing...BEd.....baaki sab apna potential BA wagerah karne me hi kho dete hain...kyunki hamari soch yahin tak hai simit hai....

no body is there to guide them, show the way....

Moreover we apna dimaag faltu kamman me ghana lagaya kare.....chorri bajji, calleg me chaudhrapana, ladai dange....neta bajji...

na te khet ma kassolla thate, na dhang te kitaab thatte...

babbu ne keh de se, ak college me paddhan ja su, babbu bichara nyu socche ak kyun khet me ghalya chhorra, jaan de ne isne paddhan ne...arr we calleg me bidi-cigrate-chorrian ne chhedna, maar-peet, netabajji, taas-patte khel ke aa jya sain....

kitab thatte nahi.....ar last me parchi bana bana paas hoya karein...

dasmi (10th) ek baar me paas karna hi unke liye ek badi acheivement hoti hai...

Talent hai.....par direction nahi hai........dhyaan nahi hai.........

ek baat aur ...... jaaton ko OBC me include karne ka koi khaas faayda nahi hone wala...

jo college (BA etc, jahan admission merit se hota hai)....khud hi jaa ke dekh lena kitna difference aayega...

fer kyun apne-aap ne dedh khuvaan ki tayyari kar rahe so...?????????
    jad kimme milan te ala nahi...kime khaas fayda te sai nahi...

rai baat haryana ki sarkari naukari ki.......usme me kime fayda koni mile.....pisse/rishwat/shifarish thamne fer bhi deni padengi......

haan farak bas itna hoga ki SDO ke 20 lakh ki jagah.....12-15 Lakh dene padenge.....par dene jarur padenge.....

tham ke soccho so, ak OBC me hoya pacche thamne nyu e sarkari naukari mil jyagi....sirf rate kam lagega bas....(i have a khatti friend, jisne BVsc, MVsc kara rakkhi thi, ar Vetenary surgeon ki post me pisse khuvane pade the....bas rate thoda kam laga tha...)

ar reservation duva ke admission to karva doge engg etc me.......par naukari private sector me sirf talent dekh ke hi milti hai....(mere gel ke 90 % dedh balkaan ne ib tak naukari nahi mili...mere susare paas hovenge jadd e to milegi...ib tai compartment kle papper reh rahe sein...)

hona yahi hai, jattan ka chaurre ho ke badhiya calleg me admission te ho jyaga.....par paddhe we fer bhi knoi....nyu e compart todte firenge...(jitne jat jugaadi the college me mere gel, we ib tak compart ke papper todte fire sain...bata kunsi MNC un ne apne yahan engineer laan ki socchegi...???....jugaad/jaan pichhan te chhoti motti pribate company me 7-8 hazar ki naukari to kar lenge, par fer un ne kaam karan ka na bera, akkad me reha karenge....promotion na ho...)

fer ye kise 3 grade college te padh ke, ghar alyan ki pisse simadva ke, gharan thalli baith jyange....kime milega faayda.....chori-chakari karan laggenge....drug-peddlers banenge...ghar kyah ne aur kaal karenge...

SO, Please know the ground realities....

We need to change our young talented brothers mindset.....attitude....to stive for excellence.....hard work...and give n support them by giving guidance...about the professional courses, which our market has demand...

mere pa koye nyu pucche se ak chhore ne ke karvau....kimme bata.....makha suddha-paddhra mechanical te dipplomma karva dyo...isa byoont na dikhta iska, yo sar fodega thara BA karke...isne coaching duvaan ghaal dyo.....ar je iska badhiya rank aya...kimme byont sa dikkha.......to agge 12th karva diyo ar Professional Degree ki tayyari karvaiyyo...

So ade tagge kale mat na karya karo.......kise ne uske byont ke hisab te guidance dyo.....

ghane reservation ke chakkar me mat na pado......

samjheeee...ye sab political milege lene wale netaon ke tante hain, inke chakkar me na pado...

bhatera tem kaadh ke ya post liki sai......ib manne bhi kimme daftat me kaam kar len dyo....na te meri jatland.com ne bhi thaa ke BAN marenge ye...pehlyan bhi hange te dubara un banned karvai thi....

ar ghani be chaupaal pe bhi thyaaya su:p....ha ha ha:D

agge kise ne bahas karni sai, te mera phone lumber meri profile me sai....ade thread pe behas karan ka tem konya...
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.