View Poll Results: Do we Jat really need Reservation?

Voters
177. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly Agree

77 43.50%
  • Agree

16 9.04%
  • Slightly Agree

9 5.08%
  • Slightly Disagree

4 2.26%
  • Disagree

20 11.30%
  • Strongly Disagree

51 28.81%
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we Jat really need Reservation ?

Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya View Post
    but...wait a minute is Jatland a place/portal for any debate....?? :p
    pls let me know once u get enlightened !!! :D
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Jatland - A forum for Jats and discussion and resolution of their issues

Jatland is very much the forum to discuss issues which are of importance to Jats. One of the very important and attention seeking of such issues is that of Jat reservation.

Jat reservation is not for people like us who are relatively well off financially, but for the hapless people in smaller towns and villages who despite having degrees get no jobs because of the limited seats and half of them too go to the reserved categories. Are we not being too demanding in our expectations from these youth who might not be too bright but have a degree behind them.

My only suggestion and advice to the anti-reservationists is - Please don't put a spanner in the wheel. Donot deny the benefits of reservation to the deserving members of our community just because you are educated and well off. Even after getting reservation, nobody can stop you from marking yourself as GENERAL category applicant and competing as a General category candidate.

I have still not received reply to my question from any anti-Jat reservationist - What have the Yadavs lost by taking reservation all across Northern India and also in Central Govt. opportunities. They are no less proud than the Jat community with Yadav CMs in Bihar and UP at one point in time. One of them even going on to become the president of a neighbouring country. They are an influential community very much active in politics, bureaucracy, business with significant land holdings. The only difference I can see between them and the Jats is that they are a practical community who live in their present and not in the past..

Please hear once .hope u change your perception

hi all jat landers read a lot of comments on this topic
    but i thnk we guys still wont figure it out

here is a composition on the same topic ..plz have a look ...hope u guys got some ansewrs

jat aarakshan 1 (akhil bhartiye jat mahasabha)
    jat aarakshan 2(akhil bhartiye jab maha sabha)
    jat aarakshan 3(akhil bhartiye jab maha sabha)
    jat aarakshan 4(akhil bhartiye jab maha sabha)
    jat aarakshan 5(akhil bhartiye jab maha sabha)
    jat aarakshan 6(akhil bhartiye jab maha sabha)
    jat aarakshan 7(akhil bhartiye jab maha sabha)
    jat aarakshan 8(akhil bhartiye jab maha sabha)

plz hear it once than write ur perception

i hope u guys can spare time for this

regrds

vivek gathwala
    Last edited by VivekGathwala; August 6th, 2008 at 01:09 AM.

Think which become obvious in future

We jats are ONE OF THE MOST racist breeds known.....when ever we see some person across the street.....the first usual thot running down our throat is..."chmaar susrra" or may be "punjabi puttarr" or "baniya kiraadd" and then talking about reservation....we want to be counted among the same riffraff....I mean is it fair to be standing among the same grp...OR we want to grow and leave a mark as JATS know for our standards..(I'm not talking about the cheap standards here )
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    I blv had you been in India for past 10 years, you must have thought 200 times before putting this point here and probability would have been that this point would have never come...
    he he...u still tucked to JL
    A flask of wine, a book of verse
    And thou beside me, singing in wilderness
    When wilderness is paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    pls let me know once u get enlightened !!! :D
    Jat raja surajmal could never think of ruling jats from Indus to ganges. his biggest dream was to rule jats from ravi to yamuna. chhoturam could never make jats happy outside punjab usse rajasthan me jahan ki jat ki majority hai hathi pe nahin chadhne diya rajasthan me. chhoturam could not make any jat ruler of madras or north east or afghanistan. jahan 2 baniya 50 jat ka khoon choos rahe the vahan thoda sa us ne kuchh karamat kar di. other wise to ye jat dande koot ke jail me dalne layak hai. sub se bada ST hai ye jahan us ki apni zameen per usse koi phansi lagata hai jaise ki bhagat ko nahar ko. aur jat phaltu ka balle balle karta hai. pichhle 5000 saal se ye jat apni hi zamin per bahar walon se kut raha hai. jab tuk isse reservation nahin milegi is ka uddhar nahin hoga. jat is the first candidate that needs reservation.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Already Jats are ready to pull each other down...doing nuthing all day....basking under the sun......

I dont know if we need reservation....but...wait a minute is Jatland a place/portal for any debate....??
    I read whole of the thread , a few things struck me :

1. The author is absolutely right when he says we need to ADAPT. Darwin wa probably right.

2. Some people are so backward looking than being progresseive , they are so much stuck on the the past. And that is leading to Markovish Behaviour. http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23181

3. The only thing that i have realised in my short professional life thus far is that everything is not books , so stop being book-ish on issues/things , look at things from a practical point of view.

4. JL a place for debate ? Ummm....Can be a necessary condition for JL but for sure it is not sufficient. In an ideal JL , i would wish for Debate , Positive discussion , Views of JL ( consensus ) , initiative for practical implementation. All we do is to start and then do a Brownian motion on views/posts.

We jats are ONE OF THE MOST racist breeds known.....when ever we see some person across the street.....the first usual thot running down our throat is..."chmaar susrra" or may be "punjabi puttarr" or "baniya kiraadd" and then talking about reservation....we want to be counted among the same riffraff....I mean is it fair to be standing among the same grp...OR we want to grow and leave a mark as JATS know for our standards..(I'm not talking about the cheap standards here )
    I do agree with Keshav that we are one of the known racist breed. I would like to add one more thing here that we need to improve upon certain skills in general to be successful, the most important being communication that includes both written and verbal. I do not think JL is the right platform for discussion about reservation. There are a lot of get-together have been organised in the past in Delhi and one is coming up shortly but nobody ever told us that this topic was discussed there, if not then they can discuss it now and appraise other members of Jatland about the outcome of debate.
    Last edited by ygulia; August 24th, 2008 at 05:23 PM.
    Yoginder Gulia

poll on orkut community (haryana ke Jat)

Home > Communities > Haryana Ke Jat > Polls > kyya haryana ke jato ko reservation milna chahiye ?

jat have reservation in u.p. , raj. , delhi. why not in haryana Created by: i hate pop quiz

22 votes (41%) yes
    31 votes (58%) no
    53 votes total:
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

re koi hai is site pe jo jaton ko aklmand kahta ho. is saare hindustan india ke defeat ke karan shayad yahee jaat rahe hon? shayad sara bharat inhin ke karmon ki aulaaad ho?ye telli jo beijing olympic me aa rahi hai kya koi jat/indian ise justify kar sakta hai kya?

doob maro india. counting by the heads how much population china has got? and how much percent heads of the whole world india has got? india here, mota moti means south asia. india should have swept all golds after china being no 2 in the population in the whole world! but just a single gold in olympics out of the second larget population in the world do convince me that as jats should be put in ST category in india similarily whole india should be put in ST category in the world!!!
    jin jattyan ka god hi krishna-the low shudra jutt family jail me hai k paida hua ho,ye krishna kya uddhaar karega kya ka geeta gyan dega

n e way. sare ST jatyan ne mhari janmashtmi mubarak ho.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by snandal1 View Post
    doob maro india. counting by the heads how much population china has got? and how much percent heads of the whole world india has got? india here, mota moti means south asia. india should have swept all golds after china being no 2 in the population in the whole world! but just a single gold in olympics out of the second larget population in the world do convince me that as jats should be put in ST category in india similarily whole india should be put in ST category in the world!!!
    jin jattyan ka god hi krishna-the low shudra jutt family jail me hai k paida hua ho,ye krishna kya uddhaar karega kya ka geeta gyan dega

Derogatory for me , Mods please take appropriate action.

Freedom of Expression does not allow to say anything.

doob maro india. counting by the heads how much population china has got? and how much percent heads of the whole world india has got? india here, mota moti means south asia. india should have swept all golds after china being no 2 in the population in the whole world! but just a single gold in olympics out of the second larget population in the world
    1. Ask IOC to add few Indian sports in Olympic, and India will be at the top....

Gilli Danda ( 15 Gold)
    Kabbaddi (15 Gold)
    Kho-Kho ( 15 Gold)
    Cricket ( 15 Gold)
    Lathi ( 15 Gold)
    carom( 15 Gold)
    Chess ( 15 Gold)
    Ludo ( 15 Gold)
    and many more......

Means shape the Olympic as per Indian standard or make infrastructure of India like US/EU. I am sure India will not let you down.

2. How much money is spent on Bindra - 60 lacs by Mittal + 40 lacs by other org. + many crores by his own father........
    if you have enough earning capacity then please sponsor few hundred sportsmen.

3. Out of 100 crore people how many have access to Swimming pools. Even only a few have seen a pool.

4. How many can go to sport-clubs.

5 How many medal in sports you have won till today.......

These comments are highly objectionable and I appeal to Mods to step in and take action immediately please.
    Yoginder Gulia

Mods..

Also, delete off topic contents...
    If someone has to kill you, he has to beat you first.

Anil Bhai

If only you could understand hidden sarcasm you could have understood Saurav feeling for Jats .
    He knows history a lot and made his comment in context of Albrunie's remarks where he terms Krishna a low Sudra Jat .

As per his observation they can not be helped even by Lord Krishna and I feel he his right to some extent .

I agree with the view that Jatland is not a proper place for such vital discussion ,Slowly it is loosing its significance as a Jat site .With the exit of many senior and meaningful members it may soon turn out to be a kIddhwaland than some Jatland.

Login to view details.

Arrow

Hi Narender Sir,

I did appreciate fully the hidden sarcasm , but just criticising anything and everything is probably not going to help.

You are very right , there have not been many fruitful discussions on the site , but also at the same time we must not let frustrations let take control over us.

Just shouting the rhetoric of " We cant do this , we cant do that " , undue sarcasm on fellow members , on society , nation as a whole , and now even extending it to God ( well faith is faith , one just cannot deny others because one dont have ) is self destruction by all means.

Imagine a new person entering the site and reading such de-motivating and derogatory remarks. What impression he/she will take away from the site.

Constructive criticism , appreciation , analysis and a practical implementation strategy is something that is probably the need of hour.

arya samaj recognised no god in the form of Ram and krisn. they were simply mahapurush.