View Poll Results: Do we Jat really need Reservation?

Voters
177. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly Agree

77 43.50%
  • Agree

16 9.04%
  • Slightly Agree

9 5.08%
  • Slightly Disagree

4 2.26%
  • Disagree

20 11.30%
  • Strongly Disagree

51 28.81%
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we Jat really need Reservation ?

jat me khud kuchh kuritiyan hain jinhen ki usse door karna hoga. apni kuritiyon ki vazah se gulam hai ye jat

apni hi majority me kut, ta raha raha hai. kyon? kya, angrez gande the? kya rajput gande the? kya bramanabad ka raja daahir sindh me ganda tha, jahan apni hi majority me jat pagdi nahin bandh sakta tha, uss budhist jat ko kutte le kar chalna padta tha.

aur sub se badi baat ki pnjabb me baniyon ka gulam ho gaya!!!

jat in my opinion is the biggest ST, that really does not know his interests

he is the biggest eklavya of mahabharat today n he is the biggest boxer (horse) of animal farm of george orwel. a novel was written by george orwel that fetched him noble prize.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    " """ jin jattyan ka god hi krishna-the low shudra jutt family jail me hai k paida hua ho,ye krishna kya uddhaar karega kya ka geeta gyan dega """"""

Quote Originally Posted by snandal1 View Post
    n most probably JATS
    Quote Originally Posted by snandal1 View Post
    jat me khud kuchh kuritiyan hain jinhen ki usse door karna hoga. apni kuritiyon ki vazah se gulam hai ye jat
    I am not a historian , neither am so knowledgeable. In plain layman terms this is absolute contradiction ,

You were saying Krishna was a low shudra jatt , now u are saying he is most probably Jat !

Earlier you were of the opinion that Krishna kya karega etc etc , now u r saying Arya samaj categorises them as Mahapurush.

Please make up your mind stable ! That should help.

Next , nobody is perfect , infact the main endeavour of human existence should be to st rive for ideality/perfection , but for sure slef sarcasm , always negative-ish about things is not the way.

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    Anil Bhai

If only you could understand hidden sarcasm you could have understood Saurav feeling for Jats .
    He knows history a lot and made his comment in context of Albrunie's remarks where he terms Krishna a low Sudra Jat .

As per his observation they can not be helped even by Lord Krishna and I feel he his right to some extent .

I agree with the view that Jatland is not a proper place for such vital discussion ,Slowly it is loosing its significance as a Jat site .With the exit of many senior and meaningful members it may soon turn out to be a kIddhwaland than some Jatland.

however, the things are different, jat is a jat after all.

Jats Rule !

Reservations for what ?..Jats ARE .quite capable of making on their own..with our positive attitude hard work and second to none mindset..and they historically they have been.

Seeking reservations is like seeking hand out form the government..folks we are better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidhujat View Post
    Reservations for what ?..Jats ARE .quite capable of making on their own..with our positive attitude hard work and second to none mindset..and they historically they have been.

Seeking reservations is like seeking hand out form the government..folks we are better than that.
    is jat site pe koi bhi jat ban ke aa jaata hai. long back khurubji rose a point ukk jo is jat site pe reservaTION KA zikryann karre ga us ne sari resrvasn ki thread pahlyann te soch samajh ke aani pade gi, kum te kum jatland ki....

karam veer singh chaHAL ji, u plz make up ur mind u r on the thread of reservation, have u read the earlier threads on reservationwd u kindly compile them?
    Last edited by snandal1; September 3rd, 2008 at 12:48 AM.

Kissi ke baap ki Jagir nahi

Yeh Jat Site Kisse ke Baap ki Jagir Nahi..Sare jatton ki sanjhi hai...every one is entitled to their opinion, and every one has right to disagree. Disrespecting others in the cowrdice veil of these forums is very very "UNJAAT like"...again let me express my opinion..."WE DONT NEED HAND OUTS FROM ANY ONE"...

No need to be disrespectful

Any one on these forums being disrespectful to other simply because they do not agree with your view point should be banned. As this type of behaviour is very cowrdly and Unjatlike. Shame on you !!!!!

I rather feel shame on u, without reading other posts u r commenting Mr. Sidhu. plz let me know what other posts regarding reservation of jats u have read?

plz cntrl urslf. ghanna nna issya uchhlya kar mere joshile bhai.

isshe josh kharosh in jatyann ne bahut dekh rakhe ssyen.:D:D

I'd have appreciated ur point of view, provided, alas if u cd have seen the plight of jat in villages, bowe konn sse aur phasal ne kaun kate se, phasal ki keemat kaun nirdharit karre sse, is duniyan me ek jat/kisan hi esaa bewakoof hua jis ki phasal ki keemat koi doosra nirdhrit karta hai.

being in a foreign land u can never equate ur opinion with ur village folk. who still till their land. n here whatever u say will equate ur blood brothers of ur pind with u. either take them with u, establish them like u, n then plz make such comments....

Quote Originally Posted by Sidhujat View Post
    Yeh Jat Site Kisse ke Baap ki Jagir Nahi..Sare jatton ki sanjhi hai...every one is entitled to their opinion, and every one has right to disagree. Disrespecting others in the cowrdice veil of these forums is very very "UNJAAT like"...again let me express my opinion..."WE DONT NEED HAND OUTS FROM ANY ONE"...
    u needed chappals, u needed, turban, u needed dog to walk around in ur own house, in sindh, where no remains of jats are there. u braught terrorism in punjab, n later in pakistan because u barked without n e authenticity. please understand these simple questions about ur well being...they are not much difficult to be understood, n e 10th class pass out can understand the fundas of reservation, please, brush up ur knowledge, about reservation.......

ye jat ko naukri nahin chahiye, is jatland per, phir rishwat deta hai sipahi ki, jbt ki , lecturer ki, phalane dhimke ki..,

aankh phad ke dekh raha hai ki kaise gujar, meena , sc, st kat mar rahe hain, ek naukri ke liye,

mujhe sub samajh aa raha hai ki kyon jat 1200-1300 saal tuk doosron ka gulam raha?

vo aaj bhi ghulam hai apni mansikta ka.

I feel that aal non-jat invaders in jatland from the last 5000 years were not at fault. its jat who is punishable for his own acts. like in this discussion on jat land jat still has to think about his own reservation, naukri, lively hood, where all majority is that of jats, ...

it gives me no choice but to say jats really deserved to be beaten up by non-jats in their own land. thats true their history is and will remain for ever...

Unfortunately

Unfortunately and regretfully your posts are so full of ignorance its not even worth a rational response...By the way ...Jats were never Gulam i dont know what clan or category of Jats you belong to...

We should seek empowerment ...rather than reservation/entitlement, Because once JATs are in power we dont need to look towards non jats for reservation. ..but if your mindset is that you or your ancecstors were "gulam" i can understand it can be very hard to think like a lion..

"If you give a man a fish you feed him once..if you teach him how to fish you feed him for life"

are bhai ye ulte sidhe comments likhna bandh karo.........
    aur likhti han thod sa khyaal language ka bhi karo.......
    Yoginder Gulia

ek atomic model footte thya, rutherford ka bohr's atomic model , mere vichar se atom ka aavishkar, jat ne hi kiya tha, kiti ne asthal bohr ka rahya hogya ya rutherford