Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How does it feel to be as OLD as you are now?

How does it feel to be as OLD as you are now?

How old people SHOULD really grow upto? ..n apart from this WE MUST have a BOON never to be older than 26 years:pits observed n experienced that its a matter of high pride to be in TEENS & TWENTIES n more than that FAR TOO PROUD of being ONLY 26 a mere female aquaintance thinks that people beyond 26 turn into DEVILS/MORONS/PSYCHOPATHS/NERDS/JERKS/WICKED N ALL GOD DAMNED CRAP.... What's more interesting its believed that people mustn't socialize with younger than their age and by ANY CHANCE if you are older than 20s & 30s then you just HAD IT BUDDY:D:p....Goodness me i still remember when i was about 2-3 years and those sweet memories still roll in my mind and will do till i'm alive. Is it that the 26 year old female has SOME MAGIC n she won't turn older THAN 26? If i cud get that MAGICAL BOON please? Cuz soon she'll turn older than 20s then 30s n 40s as days/week/months/years fly and believe me TIME FLIES at a FASTEST pace....then i would LOVE TO ASK HER HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE THAT OLD? AND I'M SURE THE REPLY WILL BE>>>> I still feel like playing in my mother's lap and want my father to help me with my first steps....want my Grandfather to take me to trip at new places....still dont want to share my dolls with anyone and still want my sisters to fight one moment and love the next moment. I wish to climb up the tree like a squirrel an chirp like a bird....I WISH TO BE INNOCENT AND SWEET LIKE A KID....ALAS!!!! she takes a deep sigh....I cant do all this because I'VE left my innocence far behind in this race of time and THOUGH I'VE GROWN OLDER TO BE MATURE ENOUGH BUT I LIKE TO MISBEHAVE JUST BECAUSE I'M SUCCESSFUL IN PRETENDING AND SHOWING PEOPLE WHAT I'M NOT....i just win the trust and just spread hatred about people who are older than 26Years....can anyone tell What age is a RIGHT age to be what you want to be n what society wants you to be?
    Last edited by sunitahooda; June 19th, 2008 at 07:14 PM.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

It takes a long time to become young. ~Pablo Picasso

Hey Sue, 35 yrs young would be much better n cheerful than a 26 yrs old..:D..you know what I mean...

Afterall its all about the state of mind..the thoughts in your mind now would make you or destroy you...got nothing to do with the number of years you have lived (lived or just hanging out there ..thats another issue which could be discussed at length)! How old/young is the heart that matters precisely.. and 26 yrs old may have a heart of 70 yrs old...:rolleyes:

And as Mark Twain said: Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter....

And coming specifically to 26 vs 30s conflict as you metioned I would like to draw peoples' attention to Oscar Wilde's one very famous and apt quote here : Thirty-five is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the very highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years......:D hehehe..and please make sure your 26 years "old" female aquaintance know this...
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -Mark Twain

Sapne Sach Huye Apne

Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    ....can anyone tell What age is a RIGHT age to be what you want to be n what society wants you to be?

वो कहते हैं न…कि वक्त बलवान है…...कई बार बक्त से पहले भी जिम्मेवारियां आण पडती है….जिन्हे आपको निभाना पडता है…But the best age is 22 years….
    I personally achieved a lot before this age and fulfils maximum ambition, Honestly I can say “Sapne Sach Huye Apne” aur aaj tak sare sapne sakar karte aa raha hun…..but as per my experience the best age is 22 years when what ever you say…considered a commitment…….and if you achieve something it will be counted in your account not in family account. From this age society and family have more expectation from you…..and from this age you have to follow all kind of rule and regulation of the society strictly and politely.
    मेरी जिन्दगी.....मेरा अन्दाज
    Work as a Labour.....Live as a King.
    कर भला हो भला.....अंत भले का भला
    To do better make changes where necessary and find other avenues.
    ALL POWER IS WITHIN YOU. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. BELIEVE IN THAT.
    अपने तो अपने होते हैं.....बाकी सब सपने होते हैं ।

accha arre me bhi 35 ki hu.poonam mane to pata hi nahi tha ki 35 itni special hove se.thanku[quote=poonam;172965]Hey Sue, 35 yrs young would be much better n cheerful than a 26 yrs old..:D..you know what I mean...

Afterall its all about the state of mind..the thoughts in your mind now would make you or destroy you...got nothing to do with the number of years you have lived (lived or just hanging out there ..thats another issue which could be discussed at length)! How old/young is the heart that matters precisely.. and 26 yrs old may have a heart of 70 yrs old...:rolleyes:

And as Mark Twain said: Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter....

And coming specifically to 26 vs 30s conflict as you metioned I would like to draw peoples' attention to Oscar Wilde's one very famous and apt quote here : Thirty-five is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the very highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years......:D hehehe..and please make sure your 26 years "old" female aquaintance know this...[/quote]
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Age is a myth, who cares whats written in the birth certificate.

Age affects u emotionally and physically only if u let it do that.

Physically: There are people who are 18 but as unfit as a 65 yrs old. would u call them 18 yrs old? I wont!
    If someone is 50 but as fit as 20 ? wont u call them young? I will !

Now the second part:

Emotionally: If u are shy and scared to do what u feel like doin ,then u r old and ur time is up.

But if u do what u like doing , then u r 26 or 18 or 15 or whatever.

'I love girls who lie about their age , they have that confidence to live young even if their birth ceritificate and society believes they are old'

Haam tai har ghante alag alag umar aale kaam karre sai.

Kafi log to umar ki chinta me hi umar se pahle hi bhudde ho jate hai:D
    My way or my way ?

Waise sunitaa 'jeee' apki twacha se ar baato se to apki umar 18-19 se jada nahi lagti. Baki pata nahi hai kitni

Agar jada sai tai , 100-50 rapiyeee de kai naya birth certificate banwa liyo, kaam umar aala ! Accha phychological effect padega. Ar certificate nai frame kar kai livin room mai la liyo, ate jate dekh kai roj khoon bhadega.:D

Ar jaha tak appne Jat choro ki baat sai. "Jat ar ghoda kade bhudde nahi hote'
    My way or my way ?

gagan yu phychological effect ke hoya kare

Quote Originally Posted by ritu View Post
    gagan yu phychological effect ke hoya kare
    Ritu ! Very good question.

'cycle-logical-effect' ho sai 'pagalpan ka dora'
    My way or my way ?

hahahahahahahah pagal ...pagal to ooye aapni umar bhul jaya kare.vaise aap baato se bahut hi mature laagtae ho aur gyani bhi.aap kum se kum 50 ke aaspaas to hogge.ab budde to aap ho nahi sakte kyunki jat aur ghoda to kabhi budde hotte hi nahi
    Quote Originally Posted by gaganjat View Post
    Ritu ! Very good question.

'cycle-logical-effect' ho sai 'pagalpan ka dora'

hahahahahahahah pagal ...pagal to ooye aapni umar bhul jaya kare.vaise aap baato se bahut hi mature laagtae ho aur gyani bhi.aap kum se kum 50 ke aaspaas to hogge.ab budde to aap ho nahi sakte kyunki jat aur ghoda to kabhi budde hotte hi nahi

"Jat aur ghoda kabhi baccha ya bhudda nahi hota , hamesha jawan hota hai'

su tai mai 26 ka , baki tha mai bhachpan mai bhi jawan ar bhudapa apna aana nahi.

sara khel 'cycle-logical-fact' ka sai.
    My way or my way ?

dhyan te 26 ka hai.yu thread bhi kisi 26 saal alli tahi likah hai kade kardai terepe aaja.oo bhi 26 yaani ki total 8 unlucky number hove se.27 ka hon tahi chup chapatta hoja.me bhi chaalu kyuni 35 yaani ki total 8 kardai mere kanhi bhi sark sake se.kitt gyi va teri 500km speed alli gaadi chal bhaj le.....
    Quote Originally Posted by gaganjat View Post
    "Jat aur ghoda kabhi baccha ya bhudda nahi hota , hamesha jawan hota hai'

su tai mai 26 ka , baki tha mai bhachpan mai bhi jawan ar bhudapa apna aana nahi.

sara khel 'cycle-logical-fact' ka sai.

Narwal Sahab....meri saheli k papa 3-4 din pehley batave the akk beta manne apni baddi bebe ka byah arr sara intejaam ekle nai karya tha jab 21 saal ka tha....m much surprised after knowing that cuz when elder sis got married my papa was aroung 44-45 n he cudn't arrange asingle thing and Dada ji helped him....my papa was as scared as a 5 year old kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by virendernarwal View Post
    वो कहते हैं न…कि वक्त बलवान है…...कई बार बक्त से पहले भी जिम्मेवारियां आण पडती है….जिन्हे आपको निभाना पडता है…But the best age is 22 years….
    I personally achieved a lot before this age and fulfils maximum ambition, Honestly I can say “Sapne Sach Huye Apne” aur aaj tak sare sapne sakar karte aa raha hun…..but as per my experience the best age is 22 years when what ever you say…considered a commitment…….and if you achieve something it will be counted in your account not in family account. From this age society and family have more expectation from you…..and from this age you have to follow all kind of rule and regulation of the society strictly and politely.

You banged right there Poons....I DON'T MIND AT ALL:Di mean the age thing....Din ki chokhi shuruat hoyi aaj taiI know evry word....n its meaning...mai tere tai karddi inspired hoon:p
    Quote Originally Posted by poonam View Post
    Hey Sue, 35 yrs young would be much better n cheerful than a 26 yrs old..:D..you know what I mean...

And coming specifically to 26 vs 30s conflict as you metioned I would like to draw peoples' attention to Oscar Wilde's one very famous and apt quote here : Thirty-five is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the very highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years......:D hehehe..and please make sure your 26 years "old" female aquaintance know this...

Gags....meri TWACHA tai to meri umar ka kade bera paattey bi koni....thode din pehle thumb impression aalya tai apna "KACHA-CHEETHA" buchwaya tha....wey sarey Keralite/south indian sain.....nyu bolya- AAP HAMESHA AISE HI YOUNGLY RAHEINGEY:D:DHe couldn't say YOUNG....arr manne certificate ki jarut konya....Its all in mind and my MIND GETS REFRESH EVERY MOMENT....PAR JATLAND KI CHOUKHATT PAI TANGNA PADEGAmera birth certificate arr uss pai BHOOT ka thobdda ya fer uss 26 saal ki NADAAN CHHORI ka BEHU MUH....she amways looked as old as 65 to me....but i don't want to laugh at anyone's real STATE....n dont feel mch PROUD of how as WHAT i look like....at the end of BREATHING PROCESS IT ALL PERISHES ARR SAB KA DHOOMMA UTHNA SAI(THE CREMATION I MEAN)

RAHI BAAT BAATON KI " I'M AS NATURAL AS NATURE...."I DON'T PRETEND EVER"

But when there's a serious situation jis mai deemag pai jorr dena ho then i quickly turn into someone between 65-85 or may be more....par friends nuay mere tai dukhi rehya karein> Tu kade serious bi hoya kare?
    QUOTE=gaganjat;172972]Waise sunitaa 'jeee' apki twacha se ar baato se to apki umar 18-19 se jada nahi lagti. Baki pata nahi hai kitni

Agar jada sai tai , 100-50 rapiyeee de kai naya birth certificate banwa liyo, kaam umar aala ! Accha phychological effect padega. Ar certificate nai frame kar kai livin room mai la liyo, ate jate dekh kai roj khoon bhadega.:D

Ar jaha tak appne Jat choro ki baat sai. "Jat ar ghoda kade bhudde nahi hote'
    [/QUOTE]
    Last edited by sunitahooda; June 19th, 2008 at 07:32 AM.

Smile

the age i would love to be is 13 always, football, trekking, swimming and games
    i am loving my current 34
    my nanaji at 85 is very active, my role model, i want to be ten times active at 85
    i want to see life beyond a 100yrs atleast, to begin with that is

life is like that tasty dish, you have a little, you love it a lot and wished you had more. its tasty coz its less. savor it

life, every moment of it, is meant to be savored. not lived. i am so glad i could come into existence

Jat mara tab jaaniye jab terahvin ho jaae aur agar mar bhi gaya to mera bhoot chun chun ke badla lega(jis jis nai khuun khaya sai mera)
    Last edited by navingulia; June 19th, 2008 at 07:37 AM.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Dont worry 2+6=8 and all even numbers are my lucky numbers and even my signature says JAT 16X2-8:D:D:D:D....hence, you BOTH are extremely lucky for me n i mean it:Dthanks for surroundin me
    dhyan te 26 ka hai.yu thread bhi kisi 26 saal alli tahi likah hai kade kardai terepe aaja.oo bhi 26 yaani ki total 8 unlucky number hove se.27 ka hon tahi chup chapatta hoja.me bhi chaalu kyuni 35 yaani ki total 8 kardai mere kanhi bhi sark sake se.kitt gyi va teri 500km speed alli gaadi chal bhaj le.....

you are very welcome sunita
    Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Dont worry 2+6=8 and all even numbers are my lucky numbers and even my signature says JAT 16X2-8:D:D:D:D....hence, you BOTH are extremely lucky for me n i mean it:Dthanks for surroundin me

I am 77 by the calender, feel 25 mentally and 60 physically. I have written two books ,an avid photographer, professionally trained in production, editing and video-graphy, give talks on personal development and cyber security, I paint in water colors, drive my Opel Astra and pine for my late wife. What has age got to do with what you feel and even look?

This thread will soothe the pain out for my unfulfilled desires crushed by AGE and i m pretty curious to figure out the best AGE of my rest-doings :D by contemplating this thread. In fact, some ppl like me never poise with AGE factor :p.....I was eagerly wting for such a thread:rock:rock
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

I have been feeling like 21 for last 35 years.... hope to be like this for another 35 years at least.... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

RK^2