Thread: Native Place of Sardar Harlal Singh Dular

Lightbulb Native Place of Sardar Harlal Singh Dular

Dear Sir,
    I came to know from our Jatland.com that "Shri sardar Harlal Singh Dular" was enlisted as a freedom fighter. But I have a little bit confusion in my mind that the same named person was my elder father (TAUJI). He was also freedom fighter and first President of National congress of Rajasthan of free India. As your article shows he was from MANDASI but actually he was from Hanumanpura near Mandawa. All the Dular gotra Jats live at hanumanpura. One more thing Mrs. Pratibha dular, present MLA from Nawalgarh Constituency, is the grand daughter of Shri Sardar Harlal Singh Dular. So I request you to change the place in your article and obliged. I will be highly glad if you made the change in your article.
    Best Regards
    Rajpal Dular
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

Thanks Rajpalji,

The correction has been done.

Keep it up !!
    Laxman Burdak

Thanks

Dear Shri Burdakji,

thanks a lot.

Rajpal Dular
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.