Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jatland Support Fund

Thumbs up Jatland Support Fund

1. This is the Jatland Support Fund. Friends can online commit an amount. The amount will be used to sponsor only the most needy Jat children. The need will be scrutinised and with the consent of the contributor will be transferred to the needy child whose progress will also be kept track of.
    2. Monetary transaction will take place only when a needy child comes up. No transactions right now, only commitment but if any one goes back on his commitment we are preparing an extortion team.

Contributors list:-
    1. Anil Singh - 5k
    2. Brahm Tewatia - 5k
    3. Yoginder Gulia - 5k
    4. Jitender Hooda - 5k

ps. PLEASE DONT FILL UP THIS THREAD WITH PRAISES/UN-NECESSARY REPLIES.

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Excellent Idea

Dear Naveen Bhai,

It is an excellent idea. Actually, yesterday having read your post on the sports column, I thought I should start this thread, but good thing that you started it. Very well done.

Include my name to the list. Actually, I would like to send the money right now if we have an account. I guess within the "Jan Jagriti" umbrella, this could be a sub head as one of the member had suggested.

We also need to have a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for this fund. It is a great idea and we must go for it.

I pledge my Rs. 5000.00 for this fund. You would not have to use the extortion team with me

Keep doing the good work.
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Contributors list:-
    1. Anil Singh - 5k
    2. Brahm Tewatia - 5k
    3. Yoginder Gulia - 5k
    4. Jitender Hooda - 5k
    5. Col Virendra S Tewathia - 5k

"कर्मंयेवाधिकरास्ते = कर्मणि एव अधिकार: ते = कर्म करनें में ही अधिकार है तुम्हारा"

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Pls give me ur website, I'd like to know more about this org.

Login to view details.

May I ?

Hi Babita,

This is not related to any of the working organisations , it is just an start to have an fund ( in the name of Jatland ) and the would be used to support needy jat cases.

The only thing that might be within the organisation realms is that the fund will be kept in the sub of Jan Jagriti / Adaa bank accounts.

Jan Jagriti and Adaa are organisations headed up by Navin Gulia for the wefare of village children and street children respective.

That is separate from this Jatland fund.

If you are interested in them , Please visit : www.adaa.in

Login to view details.
    Navin,

I guess we dont need to set up the extortion team at all.

Let us transfer the amounts ( all those who have committed) to the Adaa fund , I will do it soon.

Regards,
    Anil

dear navin bhai, i personally feel tht its not advisable to put the amount agnst each name, as this wud discourage ppl who want to make a lesser contribution. in my opinion a contribution is a contribution, whether small or big...as long its serving the cause. i guess there might b ppl who wud like to make a contribution, but of lesser denomination...so pls. lets not discourage those contributions. lets encourage to have more names in the list...i know for sure tht everyone will contribute the best within his/her capacities.
    this is my personal opinion !!!
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Login to view details.
    Agreed but they should quote the amount to somebody at least , because then he/she would be accountable for that!

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Navin,

I guess we dont need to set up the extortion team at all.

Let us transfer the amounts ( all those who have committed) to the Adaa fund , I will do it soon.

Regards,
    Anil
    Could you please provide following detail:
    To whom the cheque will be payable and the address where it is to be sent. Thanks.
    Yoginder Gulia

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    Could you please provide following detail:
    To whom the cheque will be payable and the address where it is to be sent. Thanks.
    Sure!

Here you go!

Kindly make a check in favor of 'ADAA Welfare Society' (please spell correctly) and mail the check at our postal address given below:
    ADAA
    Apni Duniya Apna Ashiana
    No. 213, Sector-14,
    Gurgaon – 122001
    Haryana, INDIA

===========

copied from adaa website which is www.adaa.in

Brahm sir, mentioning the amounts here gives transparency and also an idea of how much funds have been recieved and available in case a needy child comes up.

Who is Running this Organization?

Dear Anil Ji,

I went to the website and found it to be pretty nice. What I did not understand is whether or not it is all Jat organization?

While I am one for helping any child irrespective of his/her caste or religion, I think most members are contributing to help the Jat community sports person who need funds to progress.

Can you please explain these issues. I thought "Jan Jagriti" was our own organization involved in social services to the Jat Community.

Looking forward to your reply as well as that of Mr. Naveen Gulia Ji's reply on this issue.

Thanks

Sure!

Here you go!

Kindly make a check in favor of 'ADAA Welfare Society' (please spell correctly) and mail the check at our postal address given below:
    ADAA
    Apni Duniya Apna Ashiana
    No. 213, Sector-14,
    Gurgaon – 122001
    Haryana, INDIA

===========

copied from adaa website which is www.adaa.in
    Col (Retd) Virendra Tavathia

"A person should not be judged by the nature of his/her job, but the manner in which he/she does that".

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by raj2rif View Post
    Dear Anil Ji,

I went to the website and found it to be pretty nice. What I did not understand is whether or not it is all Jat organization?

While I am one for helping any child irrespective of his/her caste or religion, I think most members are contributing to help the Jat community sports person who need funds to progress.

Can you please explain these issues. I thought "Jan Jagriti" was our own organization involved in social services to the Jat Community.

Looking forward to your reply as well as that of Mr. Naveen Gulia Ji's reply on this issue.

Thanks
    Hi Sir ,

first of all please do not embarass me by attaching Ji for me , Anil would do !

Next , you are right that this fund will be for Jat welfare activities , but would be kept in the bank account of Adaa , just to prevent opening up another bank account , i hope you dont mind that.

Regarding Adaa , it is an organisation by NAvin to help the street children and i am pretty sure it is not caste specific.

Jan Jagriti is still working in the villagae but on a small level because of the shortage of support from people!

I am pretty sure if only a few from JAtland just give a helping hand to NAvin , Both Jan-Jagriti and JAt Welfare fund , and Adaa can flourish.

Hope you take up the issue.

Navin should also follow up on this.

Thanks and Regards,
    Anil

Smile

Dear Col Tewathia Sir, i consider you a father figure on Jatland. Please order me by name.
    Whatever a person is sponsoring specifically for Jat people as in this thread will be used for only Jat people.
    However my work with street children will continue. I would only assisst in transferring the amount when a needy case comes up only after approval from contributor and common decision.
    Since I am in this field, needy cases keep coming to me.
    Please let me know if any other clarification/information is required.
    Regards
    Navin Gulia
    ps. i even feel that people can commit here and when a needy case comes up, they can transfer the money.

Online transfer instead of cheque?

Dear Navin Sir,

I want to know if instead of issuing a cheque we can make an online transfer as some of us may be having problem in that like i am not having my chequebook here in US.

Also JanJagriti Account is already added to my account payee list so would it be manageable if i transfer the monthly amout for ADAA to JJ account as i am unable to add any more payee as i need to have a mobile number in India.Once i add Adaa accoung to my payee list i will start transferring to Adaa account.

Also some of my friends i spoke to about ADAA wants to give it a online transfer instead of making a cheque every month.

Regards,
    Meenu

Quote Originally Posted by navingulia View Post
    Dear Col Tewathia Sir, i consider you a father figure on Jatland. Please order me by name.
    Whatever a person is sponsoring specifically for Jat people as in this thread will be used for only Jat people.
    However my work with street children will continue. I would only assisst in transferring the amount when a needy case comes up only after approval from contributor and common decision.
    Since I am in this field, needy cases keep coming to me.
    Please let me know if any other clarification/information is required.
    Regards
    Navin Gulia
    ps. i even feel that people can commit here and when a needy case comes up, they can transfer the money.
    "So many tangles in life are ultimately hopeless that we have no appropriate sword other than laughter."
    -- Gordon William Allport (1897-1967), American psychologist

Dear Anil Sir,

If i am not mistaken JJ and Adaa have two separate accounts?

Hi Sir ,

first of all please do not embarass me by attaching Ji for me , Anil would do !

Next , you are right that this fund will be for Jat welfare activities , but would be kept in the bank account of Adaa , just to prevent opening up another bank account , i hope you dont mind that.

Regarding Adaa , it is an organisation by NAvin to help the street children and i am pretty sure it is not caste specific.

Jan Jagriti is still working in the villagae but on a small level because of the shortage of support from people!

I am pretty sure if only a few from JAtland just give a helping hand to NAvin , Both Jan-Jagriti and JAt Welfare fund , and Adaa can flourish.

Hope you take up the issue.

Navin should also follow up on this.

Thanks and Regards,
    Anil
    "So many tangles in life are ultimately hopeless that we have no appropriate sword other than laughter."
    -- Gordon William Allport (1897-1967), American psychologist

Login to view details.
    Hi Meenu,

i had a talk with Navin regarding this , and the point is that due to some considerations , adaa does not take online transfers, but i am sure something can be worked out.

Navin , we should have a way out for such cases.

Thanks
    Anil
    Quote Originally Posted by meenu_singhch View Post
    Dear Navin Sir,

I want to know if instead of issuing a cheque we can make an online transfer as some of us may be having problem in that like i am not having my chequebook here in US.

Also JanJagriti Account is already added to my account payee list so would it be manageable if i transfer the monthly amout for ADAA to JJ account as i am unable to add any more payee as i need to have a mobile number in India.Once i add Adaa accoung to my payee list i will start transferring to Adaa account.

Also some of my friends i spoke to about ADAA wants to give it a online transfer instead of making a cheque every month.

Regards,
    Meenu

Login to view details.
    All,

Please dont confuse this with JJ-Adaa fundings. Only thing is that the amount will be kept in custody of Adaa-JJ bank account.

Meanwhile , you are most welcome to contribute to Adaa/ JJ and/or Welfare Fund.

Thanks and Regards,
    Anil

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by meenu_singhch View Post
    Dear Anil Sir,

If i am not mistaken JJ and Adaa have two separate accounts?

I am 99% sure that you are right on this!

"ADAA Welfare Society"
    Axis Bank Ltd
    Gurgaon, sector-14 branch
    sco-29, sector-14,
    Near Huda office, old-delhi gurgaon road,
    Gurgaon-122001
    account "ADAA Welfare Society"
    a/c no 056010100558099
    (is the above information enough for an e-transfer? anything else needed, let me know. imp: anyone transferring any amount should inform us in advance and on transferring)

meenu you can transfer to JJ account although for administrative correctness ADAA account is preferred. These days JJ activities are funded by ADAA only.