Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Quit Smoking..

chhoddan ki baat te door ek aadh ne shuru aur kar li hogi,
    nyu dekhan tayi ek saachi me e muskil se ke chhodanni

Quote Originally Posted by ritikarathee View Post
    yeh post padd kar kisney smoking chhodi hai....:D...otherwise..yeh post total waste hai :rolleyes:..discussion karney se kya hota hai.......Samar tumney shruu ki thi yeh thread...tum kab smoking chhod rahe ho

Quote Originally Posted by rathee.sandeep View Post
    chhoddan ki baat te door ek aadh ne shuru aur kar li hogi,
    nyu dekhan tayi ek saachi me e muskil se ke chhodanni

Bhai can any one tell me the effect intensity of 3 dhumrpan dandika which I am taking daily.:p
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

Quote Originally Posted by vivektaliyan View Post
    Bhai can any one tell me the effect intensity of 3 dhumrpan dandika which I am taking daily.:p

Its intensity is just like a nuclear chain reaction. The energy emitted can be calculated with this formula.

The reaction is described below
    Mean generation time can be calculated with

In this formula, k is the effective neutron multiplication factor.

Please calculate and let me know also, i wanna see how long are u with us

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    Its intensity is just like a nuclear chain reaction. The energy emitted can be calculated with this formula.

Are bhai purani dushmani likad raha ke ...itna effect to smoking ka bhi na hone ka jitna ise solve karne mein mind damage ho ja ga...
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    और कहते ......

dear dev... pls also explain the uncontrolled chain reaction if you take 237 U uranium isotope instead of 235 U and smoking 3-1/2 cigarettes instead of 3. :D
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Bhai re tujhe Hindi me naaa aate baat karne :D
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Smoking

I also don't smoke...but there r many other issues to be addressed. It is upto the individual to decide about his/her health...

Putting ban on smoking is public place is a god idea, but i am sure it won't be impleted sincerely but authorities & even the people.

Pls explain the definition of public place. I think public place is the place where we can find peoples. If it's right then there is no place to smoke. ..aur ghar mein bhi parents hote hai...

Jaye to jaye khan......
    और कहते ......

Pls explain the definition of public place. I think public place is the place where we can find peoples. If it's right then there is no place to smoke. ..aur ghar mein bhi parents hote hai...

Jaye to jaye khan......

Ek island khareed le ... arr jitna jee kare laambe laambe kheench

Indian health minister has imposed a ban of smoking in public places.Though the very first the official who supposed to implement this much appreciated law were caught on camera red handed with smoking gun in their hand .:D

This could be a little set back to tobacco industry but law breaking is everyone's cup of tea in country especially by those who are supposed to take care of it. It remindes me of Bansilal's liquor ban in state and Janta Party's ban on coke in late 70s.

But surprisingly govt never reduce taxes on tobacco and liquor as these are biggest cash cows. It is like controlled suppression which ultimately leads to more consumption in the end.

Whats your say?

Is it going to help the 'passive-smoker's' any how? (as they claim this is the only dangerous smoke overlooking the other pollutants.)

Hukka generally is being enjoyed in village's chaupal, so how Mr Minister is going to deal with this?:D
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

[quote=vivektaliyan;180897]Pls explain the definition of public place. I think public place is the place where we can find peoples. If it's right then there is no place to smoke. ..aur ghar mein bhi parents hote hai...

Jaye to jaye khan......[/quote

dear members..undoubtdly smoking is purely is a personal matter but unfortunatley it effect public also.whn one smoke at pubic place..aur smoking aap public ya parents ki presance mein nhi kar saktey..to y dont u quit it?
    kitni baar sharminda hona padta hai..jab GF muh bana kar kehti hai..smoke karte ho???????????????? bad boy!!!! ma-baap sey khari khoti sunni padti hai..aur aisa hi bohat kutch..even i personally dislike smokers!
    kutch aadtey chhod di jyein to accha hai aapkey k liye bhi aur aapkey aapno k liye bhi...aur kam sey kam aisa karney k liye govt.orders k wait hum na karein to jyada behtar !!!
    so be jats in real terms..and quit smokiing...!

[QUOTE=minichaudhary;183244]

dear members..undoubtdly smoking is purely is a personal matter but unfortunatley it effect public also.whn one smoke at pubic place..aur smoking aap public ya parents ki presance mein nhi kar saktey..to y dont u quit it?
    kitni baar sharminda hona padta hai..jab GF muh bana kar kehti hai..smoke karte ho???????????????? bad boy!!!! ma-baap sey khari khoti sunni padti hai..aur aisa hi bohat kutch..even i personally dislike smokers!
    kutch aadtey chhod di jyein to accha hai aapkey k liye bhi aur aapkey aapno k liye bhi...aur kam sey kam aisa karney k liye govt.orders k wait hum na karein to jyada behtar !!!

Minakshi ji agar jato ki histroy uthaye in terms of smoking to aap payegi ki hukka kafi pehle se use kiya jata hai. Aur gaon mein to aab bhi ghar ki badi budhiya kali peti hain. Smoke is the reson behind public relation. Jaha par huka hota hai..koi na koi to pahuch hi jata hai do ghoot marne. Aur apne sukh -dukh ki batlate hai..and start discussion also about socitey,politics, about the country also.

According to me smoking is the best thing to bring people under one roof:D
    और कहते ......

Arrow

Tusi great ho Vivel bhai ! :eek: :D
    Itane sunder shabdon me Hukke ki maheema ka bhkaan koi virala hi kar sakta hai..... :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=vivektaliyan;183256]
    Quote Originally Posted by minichaudhary View Post

Minakshi ji agar jato ki histroy uthaye in terms of smoking to aap payegi ki hukka kafi pehle se use kiya jata hai. Aur gaon mein to aab bhi ghar ki badi budhiya kali peti hain. Smoke is the reson behind public relation. Jaha par huka hota hai..koi na koi to pahuch hi jata hai do ghoot marne. Aur apne sukh -dukh ki batlate hai..and start discussion also about socitey,politics, about the country also.

kitni baar sharminda hona padta hai..jab GF muh bana kar kehti hai..smoke karte ho???????????????? bad boy!!!!
    GF problem can be solved easily :p...so simple....GF aisi banao jo smoke karti ho :D.....

[quote=vivektaliyan;183256]

Wow Vivek bhai kya baat bataiye hai Smoking ke faydee bhii haan yaane ke kuch :D Mai to samjhu tha nuksaan he nuksaan hai laaga reh bhai :D
    Plant one tree atleast

A single act will work....strong "Will Power"

Smile hosh waalon ko khabar kyaa !!!!

[quote=minichaudhary;183244]

:rockhosh waalon ko khabar kyaa bekhudi kyaa cheez hai !
    cigerrate pijiye to samajhiye zindgee kyaa cheez hai ! (really )

or waise bhee it is common saying in Haryana that
    " one who loves not smoke wine and song
    remains a fool for his whole life long "
    1.Meflan-ch jatt di pichaan wakhree (indeed).

2.Upon knowing the ultimate truth, the foolish become wise, and the wise become silent.

[quote=mhundpuriamann;188907]

Yeah .... smoking is the best thing !

You give 1000's of Rupees to the government & cigarette manufacturers when you buy them ..... and another 1000's when you get Bronchitis etc. to the docs ..... and when smokers die of cancer, they reduce the burden of population on our already over-populated country ....

A very nice Social Service .....

We dont value your lungs at all really !! You just fill them with harmful things we wont mind !! :rock

Life is just for enjoying !!! Just enjoy, dont think about future !! Future kisne dekha hai .... :D ..... kal ko kahi pade rahoge aur koi naam tak puchne waala bhi nahi hoga who cares :rock

[quote=shwetadhaka;188921]
    Quote Originally Posted by mhundpuriamann View Post
    Yeah .... smoking is the best thing !

You give 1000's of Rupees to the government & cigarette manufacturers when you buy them ..... and another 1000's when you get Bronchitis etc. to the docs ..... and when smokers die of cancer, they reduce the burden of population on our already over-populated country ....

A very nice Social Service .....

We dont value your lungs at all really !! You just fill them with harmful things we wont mind !! :rock

Life is just for enjoying !!! Just enjoy, dont think about future !! Future kisne dekha hai .... :D ..... kal ko kahi pade rahoge aur koi naam tak puchne waala bhi nahi hoga who cares :rock
    [quote=mhundpuriamann;188907]

Le bhai Jawab to SD ne de hee diya hai likin aur suggestion hai bhai Train bhi chaalte hai life me sab cheej kaa maaja lena chaaheye choote se life hai 1-2 baar chalte train k aage bhi ghoom k dekho patri patri par:D
    Plant one tree atleast

I have never noticed the thing that "Smoking is injurious to health" is not written on bandals in any language but its on Cigarrete.

Suresh Abela said "beedi ke bandal pe ye isliye nahi likha hota ... kyonki beedi ko gareeb aadmi peeta hai ... aur gareeb to iss desh mein marne ke liye hi hota hai" something like that .... It was good observation indeed.