Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Quit Smoking..

Hello freinds,

The simple method is the best way to quit smoking.
    Do not try to quit this bad habit in a single day becoz in that case you are going to suppress the craving for smoking which in turn will do nothing but move you more closure to smoking.
    Better try to curtail the number of ciggrettes you inhale in a day and one day you will see yourself coming out as a winner.

The golden words: Health is wealth.
    Ravi Choudhary
    Share knowledge, its a way to achive immortality

I want to share my father's decision on same ....he quitted drinking in 1980, declared all of a sudden and we used to count days/weeks/months and finally years and same he did to smoking and been years. Who have strong will power they need excuses for anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dharampalkaswan View Post
    I want to share my experience…..
    I used to smoke 2 packet of cigarette daily till October 10, 2001. Keeping in mind all the evils of smoking, one day I decided to quit it. On 9th and 10th October, 2001 our team conducted an Income Tax raid. I decided to quit this bad habit from 11th October, 2001. I announced my decision amongst my social circle. Few of my friends warned me that it is very difficult. I had taken it as challenge. From 11th October till today I never smoke. Due to strong ‘Will Power’ I get rid over this bad habit.
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

I think anyone can quit smoking but u only need "will power"
    my DAD started smoking when he was in 9th class in school (1962) class and quited in 1992 ...
    so wht u need is WILL POWER
    Chains of habit are too light to be felt :ountil they are too heavy to be broken. (Warren Buffet)

I donot say one method can work on every one, but if you want to leave smoking than, with a strong wll power one has to leave at once, reducing no of cig & slowly givingup smoking is much less sucessful method. Any way what sever method one follows, but leaving smoking is equal to new life. regards

Lightbulb

the best and easy way to quit smoking is never smoke while ur sleeping....
    I dont have personality,i am mere statistics.I used to be "downtoearth". Now this is my present name. Do i possess a name, a face ,an individuality ?:rolleyes:

Downy, tu to jukar nasha mein Ciggy laga ke sotha dikhe :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by downtoearth View Post
    the best and easy way to quit smoking is never smoke while ur sleeping....
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

3 way to quit soking......
    (1) Chillad rakhna band kar do......
    (2) Mirror ke samne cig ka kash lo..aur smoke ko dekho..kuchh din baad tum bhi aisi hi ho jaoge.....

(3) 1 GF bana lo jo smoking pasand na karti ho..but ye jyada risky hai ..dhayan rakhna aisi mat banana jo chhod jaye.nahi to fir cig ki counting nahi kar paoge...aur sab treeke fail ho jayenge...

Sunita, I think we(I & your father) have the same vibrations. I also quitted drinking in 2004. Actually this is possible with the help of strong will power only
    Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    I want to share my father's decision on same ....he quitted drinking in 1980, declared all of a sudden and we used to count days/weeks/months and finally years and same he did to smoking and been years. Who have strong will power they need excuses for anything.
    Justice is Truth in Action; JAT

To quit smoking and drinking, you need strong will power. JJad piya karta to neat piyi. fer ek din chan chak chodd di arr woh din tha 1st jan 2004. Even now European culture doesn't affect me.