Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: !!! mockery of democracy !!!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    remembering sumone's signatures... don't worry about a problem if worrying cannot solve it.
    also
    ir-respective.

I cant resist myself to write this --today-- after ur this post---that then

Why u started this thread?

Why to waste the space(of Jatland) n time of people to discuss the matter here?

If its just a news--they all can read it on their own....
    Rainu

Quote Originally Posted by rainuohlyan View Post
    I cant resist myself to write this --today-- after ur this post---that then

Why u started this thread?

Why to waste the space(of Jatland) n time of people to discuss the matter here?

If its just a news--they all can read it on their own....
    here is yr answer...reproduced agn specially for u...pls go thru mr. anil's post nd my answer thereafter (especially the lines highlighted in red)
    v
    v
    v
    v
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Why do we guys always seem to have a problem ? And if we have so why do we always keep harping on the problem? Do we ever look beyond the solution.

Shamelessly we march ahead , having pleasure in making fools out of others , projecting our false ego , and wasting our enrgies on things that make out nothing.
    I am also a small part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    this thread was just a news item nd n'vr called for any brainstorming session...m jus wondering as to where u got this call to utilize those energies on sucha irrelevant topic.

pls. go thru yr post as to wat u've written or wat u r tryin' to write...if u still feel tht this post of yrs is pertinent enuff...then u can reproduce this post on more then 50% of the threads on JL...
    m also wondering :rolleyes::p wats the reason of we being moaning, groaning, fretting or reasoning on issues where we cant do anythin'. cant say abt anyone else, but m no revolutionary :D ...pls. dont kill me me on this self-proclamation of mine.

if u feel like yu too can also reproduce yr sentiments/ideas/emotions as in abv. post on more then 50% of the threads on JL

Last edited by brahmtewatia; July 18th, 2008 at 06:44 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!