Thread: Integrity Of Jatland

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.

Integrity Of Jatland

In another chapter of my vivid imaginations and fantasies , I ask all the moderaotrs and admins of this forum some questions. Please give me answers.

1. Is personal remarks or quotes an attitude to be cherished on the platform?

2. If you guys are checking for fake profiles and banning guys using multiple profiles , what steps are you taking (and please dont give me answers like this cannot be done , or these are not your jobs ) for ckecking proxy behaviour , misguidance on the platforms?

Do you a written set of instructions as to what functions are to be done by you and if not and which means you use your own discretion , then where is your discretion regarding people here trying to misguide , people who make false statements , take no actions on their proclaimed words.

What actions would take against me ( for example ) if i give totally wrong advise to a youngster regarding some interview skills?

What's your discretion on this?

Please show enough integrity because i know this is a tough job and does not pay you , so at least live upto some of the normal ethics.

Anil, you have raised good questions to Moderators/Administrators. I do not think they will answer these questions in plain language. I have also observed that there are few members who do not stand by their words and the language used by them is objectionable. I was once advised by my brother (His name is in Jatland Wiki/Administrators, I will not disclose here) about this forum and he told me the truth what I see now. In one thread I objected to the language used by one senior member of this forum but to my surprise none of the Moderators responded to my call.
    If action is not taken timely against these persons then I think in future this forum will remain for humor/time pass and that too for people who have vested interest.
    Yoginder Gulia

Login to view details.
    It's plain enough for me. Quantity should not dilute the quality and am not tearing apart the moderators , I am asking there help and willing to all things on my part but any kind of behaviour that is not in the best intersts of people at large should be strongly objeted by the senior members/admins/moderators.

Sarcasm , undue criticism and useless quoting reproducing is for everyone to see.

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    In one thread I objected to the language used by one senior member of this forum but to my surprise none of the Moderators responded to my call.
    i also had sum grievances abt mods on their accountability nd operating JL...wat happened afterwards is history now...although i didn't got any reply on tht thread...but i must appreciate sum personal advise(s) tht i recd. frm sum gud thinking members nd from one of the mods...i was satisfied to quite an extent. if the originator of the thread gets his answer, personally speaking i wud b the happiest soul on earth
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; July 18th, 2008 at 07:37 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    If you guys are checking for fake profiles and banning guys using multiple profiles , what steps are you taking (and please dont give me answers like this cannot be done , or these are not your jobs ) for ckecking proxy behaviour , misguidance on the platforms?

Do you a written set of instructions as to what functions are to be done by you and if not and which means you use your own discretion (...i despise laughing game these days, so...wont laugh here...), then where is your discretion regarding people here trying to misguide , people who make false statements , take no actions on their proclaimed words.

What actions would take against me ( for example ) if i give totally wrong advise to a youngster regarding some interview skills?
    It's plain enough for me. Quantity should not dilute the quality and am not tearing apart the moderators , I am asking there help and willing to all things on my part but any kind of behaviour that is not in the best intersts of people at large should be strongly objeted by the senior members/admins/moderators.

Sarcasm , undue criticism and useless quoting reproducing is for everyone to see.
    wish...folks can understand tht their existence here is on a portal...wch is btr known in cyber language as VIRTUAL WORLD. if they can realize tht, they'll hv all the answers they r lukin' for. (i also realized tht...a bit late...but not too late)
    i wud also like to hv a copy of written set of instructions as to what functions are to be done by mods. :p:D
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; July 18th, 2008 at 07:41 PM.

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    wish if ppl can understand tht their existence here is on a portal...wch is btr known in cyber language as VIRTUAL WORLD. if they can realize tht, they'll hv all the answers they r lukin' for. (i also realized tht...a bit late...but not too late)
    i wud also like to hv a copy of written set of instructions as to what functions are to be done by mods. :p:D

Virtual world does not mean you disgrace your existence Mr. Tewatia.

Virtual or Real , one must always live for doing the best endeavours possible for human existence. Make the existence a worth.

Probably i am not the person to live a dual-istic life ( again one of my vivid fantasies) as some do.

Mansa , vaacha , karmana kabir sumiran saar.

Virtual world does not mean you disgrace your existence Mr. Tewatia.
    egg...jectly :p:D
    JL on this virtual world does not accept new comers so easily...u got to establish yr identity, nd by doin' so make sure tht u dont disgrace yr vry existence.
    (my personal opinion nd experience...no offense to any member...nd strictly NO COMMENTS on this personal stmt of mine !!! )
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; July 18th, 2008 at 07:56 PM.

Login to view details.
    egg...jectly :p:D
    JL does not accept new comers so easily...u got to establish yr identity, nd by doin' so make sure tht u dont disgrace yr vry existence.
    (my personal opinion nd experience...no offense to any member...nd strictly NO COMMENTS on this personal stmt of mine !!! )

Since you are new , let me advise you that this is not humour section. Hope you get the point.

And I dont get the context of this post of yours as I am not a new member and the question raised by me is not related only to new members.

Thanks,
    Anil

Since you are new (Join Date: July 2006), let me advise you that this is not humour section. Hope you get the point. (recollecting sumone's signatures...ir-respective)

And I dont get the context of this post of yours as I am not a new member and the question raised by me is not related only to new members.

Thanks,
    Anil
    ...i n'vr mentioned new members...in fact i called new comers...btw tht was me in perspective, no one else !!!
    ...to continue further...i was also subjected to all these tortures with stinging replies nd personal comments...felt like i was thrown at the deep end of the pool, grasping for breath...came out of the mudpool...unscathed, i guess. :p:D
    ...agn recollecting someone's signatures...
    “Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive

anyway, best of luck...hope u get yr answers !!!

Last edited by brahmtewatia; July 18th, 2008 at 08:29 PM.

Login to view details.
    ...i n'vr mentioned new members...in fact i called new comers...btw tht was me in perspective, no one else !!!
    ...to continue further...i was also subjected to all these tortures with stinging replies nd personal comments...felt like i was thrown at the deep end of the pool, grasping for breath...came out of the mudpool...unscathed, i guess. :p:D
    ...agn recollecting someone's signatures...“Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive

anyway, best of luck...hope u get yr answers !!!

Ok , new comer is the right word , or to elaborat e, someone who has started taking pat actively off- late.

In any case , again , I dint get what you mean by " I was also " ?

who else are you referring to ? Not me for sure , and if you , then dont do that.

And i have directed my questions at the admins , and for sure dont need your suggestions. Refrain.

Ok , new comer is the right word , or to elaborat e, someone who has started taking pat actively off- late.

who else are you referring to ? Not me for sure , and if you , then dont do that.

And i have directed my questions at the admins , and for sure dont need your suggestions. Refrain.

(abv 10 dots are written to make 10 characters...2 smiley's as bonus !!!) :D:D

Since you are new , let me advise you that this is not humour section. Hope you get the point.

Thanks,
    Anil

pls ignore my abv reply...i guess it needs an answer...u hv all the rights in the world to give me free advises, u hv the right nd might to tell me wat to do nd wat not to do
    v
    v
    earlier u rejected my posts being w/o any substantiation or being sarcastic, jocular or throwing stupid imaginations...now u r saying' dont use these words...pls. dont mind, but i feel tht u r tryin' to put yr. words in my mouth
    abv quote is picked up frm one of the threads, the same act u r rptng agn...my friend u r agn. forgetting tht u r on a VIRTUAL WORLD...nd my status on JL says "active member"

Anil.. I didnt read all .... but going thru the thread n having glimpses... I just felt.... Does Virtual mean Fake....??? I ve read many other times on this forum..its virtual world... virtual identities... btt does tht make individuals also virtual.... why we want to make diff identities fot ourselves... why cant we be real...??? This thought bothers me many times.... why always Face On/Face Off....!!!
    Keep Believing in Yourself and Your Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    Anil.. I didnt read all .... but going thru the thread n having glimpses... I just felt.... Does Virtual mean Fake....??? I ve read many other times on this forum..its virtual world... virtual identities... btt does tht make individuals also virtual.... why we want to make diff identities fot ourselves... why cant we be real...??? This thought bothers me many times.... why always Face On/Face Off....!!!

nicely put up mam ... well according to me virtual mean whr imagination meets real ......and same with the JL........as mr tewatia said earlier .

regrds

vivek
    Last edited by VivekGathwala; July 19th, 2008 at 11:02 AM.

Think which become obvious in future

Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    [COLOR=navy]Anil.. I didnt read all .... but going thru the thread n having glimpses... I just felt.... Does Virtual mean Fake....??? COLOR]
    Could anyone will explain me the exact meaning of Virtual world here... I read many times but could never interpret what the hell it is all about?
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    Could anyon will explain me the exact meaning of Virtual world here... I read many times but could never interpret what the hell it is all about?
    virtual mean whr imagination meets real

Think which become obvious in future

Response to your questions

Anil,
    It seems like you have asked some rhetorical questions here, the answers to which should have been quite obvious to you. I really felt like answering in the form of "What do you think Einstein?" Still, I will answer your questions.

1. Is personal remarks or quotes an attitude to be cherished on the platform?

Of course not.

2. If you guys are checking for fake profiles and banning guys using multiple profiles , what steps are you taking (and please dont give me answers like this cannot be done , or these are not your jobs ) for ckecking proxy behaviour , misguidance on the platforms?

Do not assume what our answer is going to be before we respond back! We do check for fake/multiple profiles in multiple ways, but nothing is fool proof. We cannot go in every house hold and check the rashan cards of every member to see if their DOB is correct. I will NOT be sharing the ways here as it would only be helping those who do such things as they will try to figure out some workarounds.

Do you a written set of instructions as to what functions are to be done by you and if not and which means you use your own discretion , then where is your discretion regarding people here trying to misguide , people who make false statements , take no actions on their proclaimed words.

Neither we are an encyclopedia, nor we are God. We cannot find out if a person who claims that he has a vacancy in his office, let's say NDMC, really has a vacancy or whether he is trying to lure some girls in giving away their personal details so that he can harass them later. What we CAN do here is to look into any complaints from other members and then ban such members etc.

What's your discretion on this?

I strongly believe in the collective minds/consensus of our members. If you start giving wrong advice, I am quite certain that some capable members would come and correct you on it. In the end, we expect the principles of general knowledge and common sense be applied before making any big decisions on the basis of an advice given by another member, who you may not have even met, on an internet forum. For example, if someone here gets you to give them your email/phone number and then after conversing with you through those methods, asks you to give them 10 Lakh Rupees in order to get a job, it will not be the responsibility of the moderators of Jatland to see through the deal and ensure that he is not trying to dupe you. Please apply common sense!

Please show enough integrity because i know this is a tough job and does not pay you , so at least live upto some of the normal ethics.

It seems like you have had an altercation with another member here. Do NOT question the integrity of the moderators because your feelings have been hurt. We have taken appropriate measures after consulting in between ourselves.
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

Bhai satey yo itna ke likh diya aapne ... iske pachey koe reply na aya iss tagge pe ....

Itne din ho liye ghane uljhey aud tagge padhte padhte ek aaj isspe dimag lan ne jee na karya