Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems due to the 'Kawar' in UP and some other areas

katti naas

kaati naas jaa rha hai eeb teb ghane e jaatan ka bi..
    itney baadey pandey ho re hain..

atleast jats were not into all this idol-worshipping
    itne dhong baazi pooja paath me lag gaye

I thought we were Aryas
    Arya samajis

I used to go to Doon for studies after vacations--ye katii kubhadd machaye raakhtey raahi main! Total Jam !
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    .........Disgusting

This reminds me of a similar incidence many years back .

We were sitting on a farmer's Dharna at Vote club lawns along with Choudhary Tikait.A sophisticated correspondent of a national daily asked , Sir are you not thinking about the problem of Delhi people who are not able to do their morning and evening walks because of you people ?

Tikait Saheb asked first tell me Do we also have some right on this vote club lawns or not ?

Second Have any of you ever thought about why lakhs of people are suffering here for so many days ?

Kawaria yatra is not all about fun and frolic ,Bring one kawar and you will know what it is .

Dear think about the person who is suffering from some serious injury or disease and need a doc and he won't be able to move mecause of all the choas due to these Kawar dear i have to take the leave for 2-3 days as i won't be able to reach to my office.
    I have a good suggestion why don't they people move towards Amarnath after taking the Jal from Haridraw, Amarnath is the best place where we can worship Lors Shiva.
    Yaar Whatsoever u people want to say i will always so that's the worst part of our great India we had lot of unemployment that's why these free people go for all these stuff.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Quote Originally Posted by sidchhikara View Post
    I would never do something as stupid as that. I donot have time for it. Nobody forced them to bring kawars .... its not like they are marching with Mahatma Gandhi in Dandi march.

They are mostly jobless young men, deperate for attention and feeling of power they get from blocking traffic and being fed in shivirs .... oh and I forgot about the maalish.

If you take away these incentives .... you make their route to go through a jungle where nobody is watching and they donot have any shivirs ..... that kawariya population will drop really fast.

This kawar business is nothing but an inconvenience to the local public... who have no hand in it and are being inconvenienced for no fault of theirs.

There is no good reason that anybody in this day and age should travel so far ... causing havoc on the roads and come home with 2 buckets of water. I would suggest an alternate - use the handpump.

dude its a matter of faith, thats why people do it...dont just jump onto something and start criticizing left, right and centre without knowing....
    as for all the suggestions u have given abt breaking the kawars and all....why dont u plan a trip next Shivratri ???

Quote Originally Posted by nishantrathi82 View Post
    Dear think about the person who is suffering from some serious injury or disease and need a doc and he won't be able to move mecause of all the choas due to these Kawar dear i have to take the leave for 2-3 days as i won't be able to reach to my office.
    I have a good suggestion why don't they people move towards Amarnath after taking the Jal from Haridraw, Amarnath is the best place where we can worship Lors Shiva.
    Yaar Whatsoever u people want to say i will always so that's the worst part of our great India we had lot of unemployment that's why these free people go for all these stuff.

u r staying in ghaziabad and ur office is in noida(guess??)....i dont think kawariyas will create such a havoc tht u wont be able to attend office!!....there is separate pathways for them on the side of the road..

If kawars are the problem , then there are many other things which can be problem. Every now and then poltical parties call for bandh (is it fine for us). ???Wining march by some teams or political leaders (is it fine for us ). ???If no , then why someone believe is problem for us.We cannt stop eating because out throat is paining . sameway we cannt stop kawaris because there is some congestion on roads.To cure the throat pain , we take medicines , dont u think we need to cure our roads to handle these congestions.We need to take positive steps to go forward rather then take negative steps to left behind.so there are more good things we can do , then talking about someone believe.

Quote Originally Posted by brainspeak View Post
    u r staying in ghaziabad and ur office is in noida(guess??)....i dont think kawariyas will create such a havoc tht u wont be able to attend office!!....there is separate pathways for them on the side of the road..

Boss the roads are blocked for heavy vehicles from 22/07/08 and they are going to be blocked for light weight vehicles from 28/07/08 and this is not a first time from last 4-5 years i ma facing the same prob and its going worst by every year.
    Plant one tree atleast

You all people just wait i will give you the total figure of loss in terms of money, time and asset damage at the last day of this so called Kawar.
    Can't we do that all worship from home?
    Is it really make any sense that u go and take out the water from ganga(contains lot of harmfull things and wastes) and put that on the Lord Shiva's shivling wow we are making it pure great.
    All crap yaar this is all about uneducated and unemployed peolpe.
    Many of them even does't have means to eat the food twice in a day so they people found a great way to eat good food and to enjoy the time as they don't have anything to do.
    I can say about 70% of those people will drink alcohal or drugs during whole year now they are going to become sadhu's all nonsense.
    Plant one tree atleast

Are we just going to talk about problem, problem and problem . Will this attitude solves our problem , Talking about problem but not doing anything or are you going to suggest any solution for it ??

Quote Originally Posted by harvinderkadyan View Post
    Are we just going to talk about problem, problem and problem . Will this attitude solves our problem , Talking about problem but not doing anything or are you going to suggest any solution for it ??

Yes i am having a good suggestion. We need a army rule who can stop all these type of activities and encourage the people to do some work rather wasting thier and other's time.
    Plant one tree atleast

Army rule , You mean the same as it used to in pakistan . My dear friend this is india , India is rule by democracy not army.One thing can be waste for you but it not necessarly waste for the others .we live in a society , we need to respect other believe's. and if we cannt respect anyone then we shouldn't pose our nose in other works.

Army rule , You mean the same as it used to in pakistan . My dear friend this is india , India is rule by democracy not army.One thing can be waste for you but it not necessarly waste for the others .we live in a society , we need to respect other believe's. and if we cannt respect anyone then we shouldn't pose our nose in other works.

I am not poseing my nose in other works even i m trying to disturb the people who doesn't have any work. Correct we live in society that's why i talking i have nerer created a situation where other will feel the same as i m feeling today i mean i have never disturb other's work in such a mass.
    Plant one tree atleast

Smile

If kawars are the problem , then there are many other things which can be problem. Every now and then poltical parties call for bandh (is it fine for us). ???Wining march by some teams or political leaders (is it fine for us ). ???If no , then why someone believe is problem for us.We cannt stop eating because out throat is paining . sameway we cannt stop kawaris because there is some congestion on roads.To cure the throat pain , we take medicines , dont u think we need to cure our roads to handle these congestions.We need to take positive steps to go forward rather then take negative steps to left behind.so there are more good things we can do , then talking about someone believe.

Bhai I agree with u.....aur nishant bhai.....agar money ki itni hi chinta hai then go to suprem court and file a case for that . But what can we do when politicians make people agrassive for the sake of religion . Can u calculate the loss of money , man ,property and traditional values....no u can't...then why u want to stop the kawariyas who increasing our faith in values , traditions . Every time money is not important. You r talking that 70% people are those who can't arrange food for 2 times. But for your kind information ...Many people are belong to rich family .And there are many othere people who belongs to poor famliy but don't eat any thing free.

So think once before speak like that.
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

Quote Originally Posted by vivektaliyan View Post
    Bhai I agree with u.....aur nishant bhai.....agar money ki itni hi chinta hai then go to suprem court and file a case for that . But what can we do when politicians make people agrassive for the sake of religion . Can u calculate the loss of money , man ,property and traditional values....no u can't...then why u want to stop the kawariyas who increasing our faith in values , traditions . Every time money is not important. You r talking that 70% people are those who can't arrange food for 2 times. But for your kind information ...Many people are belong to rich family .And there are many othere people who belongs to poor famliy but don't eat any thing free.

So think once before speak like that.
    Vivek bhai i know there are lot of people from rich family that's why i wrote 70% not 100%.
    And about supreme court i konow very well that this is not going to be accepted they will reject it on relegious grounds.
    Aur boss about total loss due to this that's huge and i think we r not taking these things seriuosly that's why we are lacking behind. We got lot of loss due to that gurjaar and kawar and lot of things like this.
    Plant one tree atleast

Democracy has ruined India
    Desperate need for any Hitler type ruler...
    else its hopeless....
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

Quote Originally Posted by deepshi View Post
    Democracy has ruined India
    Desperate need for any Hitler type ruler...
    else its hopeless....

agreed for our brighter future!!!!!!!!
    Plant one tree atleast

hold on hold on .. don't jump to conclusion !!

do one thing first u list down all the merits of a military rule.. lets see how it benefit us.. and pls only rational inputs
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

You are not able to do things like that.

Mr Sid,

Please think 100 time before talking anything for our religion and faith of people. Those who are walking 500km are unemployed no this is their faith. People like us who are not even able to go 2-3KM by walk are talking about those who do it haapily. You know 1000's of ladies also putting Kanwars are they unemployed. People going for this holy trip spents huge amount for their own food and other things as well as for others also.

There are severl lacs of peoples doing this great job are they all fool no they are much more inteligent then you and also much more capable then you thats why they doing such a great job.

I would never do something as stupid as that. I donot have time for it. Nobody forced them to bring kawars .... its not like they are marching with Mahatma Gandhi in Dandi march.

They are mostly jobless young men, deperate for attention and feeling of power they get from blocking traffic and being fed in shivirs .... oh and I forgot about the maalish.

If you take away these incentives .... you make their route to go through a jungle where nobody is watching and they donot have any shivirs ..... that kawariya population will drop really fast.

This kawar business is nothing but an inconvenience to the local public... who have no hand in it and are being inconvenienced for no fault of theirs.

There is no good reason that anybody in this day and age should travel so far ... causing havoc on the roads and come home with 2 buckets of water. I would suggest an alternate - use the handpump.
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

You dont know that between Gangotri and haridwar two Kanwar Camps are run Militery pe

I wisited Gangotri on 17-18-19-20 of this month and glad to see that Militery people are helping Kanwariya's at two-point between Gangotri and Haridwar. They are providing Food and Shelter and dancing with them on Shiv Bhajans.

You are saying that people are facing problems because of Kanwar Yatra. Till today I am deaily visiting Ghaziabad without any problem. If we talk about Ghaziabad - Noida their is no problem.

Or Bhai National loss ke baat karey to hamey to koi loss dikhai diya nahi han eak baat dikhai dee uk ees kawar yatra say hajaron ke roji roti chalti hai, Karodo kanwar banti hai pure hindustan main unhey banaey walo ko to rojgaar milta hee hai Raastey mein lakho dukaney lagti hai wo bhee issay kuchh na kuchh kamatey hee hai. Hajaroon Kanwar shivir lagtey hai jiskey bananey or chalaney key liyea bhee manpower chahiyea hoti hai in sabhee ko is kanwar say aachhi income hoti hai.

Isliyea sirf apney liyea mat socho on logo key liyea bhee sochoo jo is kanwar yatra say hee saal bher kee roti kamatey hai.

WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

If Kawariyas stop immidiately this holy Kawar thing, there would be immidiately speculations that people have become atheist,they dont believe in God anymore.Atleast they are not turning in to Monsters. What is this blah blah over inconvience.

Secondly, Festivals are to celeberate. Poor Americans do that in Iraq, Afghanistan,Vietnam,Somalia but with blood..They do have one culture--Killing for Dollars or precisely Petrodollars by one way or other. Does this not increases inconveinces in people's life.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    hold on hold on .. don't jump to conclusion !!

do one thing first u list down all the merits of a military rule.. lets see how it benefit us.. and pls only rational inputs

One single benefit we might control Corruption.
    Plant one tree atleast