Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems due to the 'Kawar' in UP and some other areas

Quote Originally Posted by nishantrathi82 View Post
    One single benefit we might control Corruption.
    Sounds rubbish.!! but still I ask you to explain it like how it may control corruption?
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

Hmmmm i think you people try to convince me that even i should go for the Kawar:D. Because without doing this i think i won't get the god's mercy.
    Boss this number strat increases day by day because of these Bihari's,
    these of these bihari's increasing in north india and that's why these all jam's and road blocks, i have a suggestion for all the people who are in favour of these road blocks just do 1 thing have a round say from modinagar to delhi on coming monday or tuesday u all will get know what all i want to say but please do take a round as a common man not as our most vip's of the time so called Kawaria's.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    Sounds rubbish.!! but still I ask you to explain it like how it may control corruption?
    Let it be sound rubbish because most people get the taste of truth as rubbish, u may be one of those.
    Dear we all indians understand the language of Danda. Even in our office we won't work till the pressure has not been created by the senior officials.
    Plant one tree atleast

Agree with you Mukesh- Sounds rubbish.... On second thoughts- It is indeed rubbish.....

Let it be sound rubbish because most people get the taste of truth as rubbish, u may be one of those.
    Dear we all indians understand the language of Danda. Even in our office we won't work till the pressure has not been created by the senior officials.

These 'Danda' mentality is the result of centuries slavery and you still craving for it that some one would come n bait the azz..Not only this shows low self esteem but also emptiness of head office.

Colonial rule is over Nishant, suggest something wise and logical.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Kawars should keep thy religion to thyself. Religion is not just an excuse .... they just want to get drunk, get a lot of attention, good maalish, ogle at women, disturb peace, look for trouble by burning public property if they get a chance - that would truly be mission accomplished, get a license to be rude towards people... etc etc.

They are just an inconvenience. I have no problem with them doing their walk... does'nt bother me.... what bothers me is when the spill onto the National Highway blocking traffic, being rude to other people.

They should go to Vaishno Devi and trek up and down 50 times.... that is what Vaishno Devi is for.

Maybe these Kawarias just want to reduce their cholesterol, the doctor told them to walk... and they took his advice really really seriously.

The only solution to Kawars is to sprinkle a ton of laal mirch on a busy intersection which they are responsible for blocking .. that will teach them.
    Last edited by sidchhikara; July 24th, 2008 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deepshi View Post
    Democracy has ruined India
    Desperate need for any Hitler type ruler...
    else its hopeless....
    What if the dictator is also a Kawariya?

A Dictator can't be a God Loving or God Fearing person. I mean , can you imagine, a dictator having faith in God?

A dictator can behave only the way, you have suggested.
    Order Run a truck in their kawar stand, order run over Kawarias by a Blue Line bus...

It is a matter of one's faith. Could all of you who oppose Kawars control your urge to express your disliking, disgust against them. No, because you have developed a belief that Kawars is not a holy act and is sheer waste of time money and burden on Govenment and public infrastructure.

On the other hand, the believers are those who mostly developed this faith from their childhood. In fact I have read some study on twins which explains that more than 40-50% faith in religion is determined by genetics.

I believe,mostly people who go on this pilgrimage are true believers.There may be a small %age of people who go out of fun with not much 'Sharadha' in what they are doing. Also, there may be a small %age who go to Haridwar, because it is easy to transport some"Sulfa, Affeem and Bhang" in their Kaawars.

Finally I would say, it is twice a year ritual, then why can't Local/ State government make a separate pathway, say 10 feet wide along the Highway with some cross over/under bridges.
    Someone has put the figure that every time about 5 lacs people take part in this pilgrimage. How much more it would cost to host a political really of same magnitude at Boat club Delhi?

Govts are there not only to safeguard the public physically but protect their faith and values too. I am not advocating here Idol worship. But question is whether we can change their faith or rather waste our energy to change their faith or let them believe in what ever they feel right. Government's job is to provide safety to those engaged in that lawful activity and our job is respect their feelings!

God bless all!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; July 25th, 2008 at 08:17 AM.

You are not capable to do anything that why sugesting so maney things

Those doing some good work for the religion are not required Laal Mirch but people like you critisise them without any reason are the perfect person for Big Laal Mirch.

Or aapko to vasey hee mirch laag rahi hai. Paidal chaley Kanwariya or Mirch lagey unkey jo na to Dharm ka kam kaer saktey hai or na dusro ko karetey hua dekh saktey, eak kahavat hai --Teli ka tel jaley or masalchee ka Geeee.............Paisa or time laga rahey hain Kanwariya or pareshan hai easay log jo kuchh nahi ker saktey.

Quote Originally Posted by sidchhikara View Post
    Kawars should keep thy religion to thyself. Religion is not just an excuse .... they just want to get drunk, get a lot of attention, good maalish, ogle at women, disturb peace, look for trouble by burning public property if they get a chance - that would truly be mission accomplished, get a license to be rude towards people... etc etc.

They are just an inconvenience. I have no problem with them doing their walk... does'nt bother me.... what bothers me is when the spill onto the National Highway blocking traffic, being rude to other people.

They should go to Vaishno Devi and trek up and down 50 times.... that is what Vaishno Devi is for.

Maybe these Kawarias just want to reduce their cholesterol, the doctor told them to walk... and they took his advice really really seriously.

The only solution to Kawars is to sprinkle a ton of laal mirch on a busy intersection which they are responsible for blocking .. that will teach them.
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

Another idea for collateral damage to kawariyas....

The have shelters along the road for kawariyas. On the side of the road is a stand where they can place their kawars. Just run your vehicle directly into the kawar stand ..... boom ... all the kawars are on the ground .... broken. Let these attention-seeking jobless losers walk back and get another kawar.
    These fools do nothing but make people late trying to get to work or their families.
    sid bhai...let me narrate true version of the story...infact, u got deviated somethat from the true one....

a NRI comes to india who pretends to be well aware of the chaos the kaawarias create , but in fact, he doesn't.:rolleyes:..so story goes like this..

scene 1
    -------
    NRI is driving on the road thronged by kaawrias...he is quite disturbed beacause of huge crowd ..obviously he will be,:p because he has just come from abroad in india...suddenly he slams his vehicle with a kaawaria ....pot of gangajal breaks off...a bunch of kaawaria gather there..they force NRI to take the gangajal from the destination..but NRI deny..obviously he will deny..a hot altercation takes place there...NRIs begins some "gitpit" in english.....kaawarias start slapping the NRI.:thappad.NRI tries to flee from there...but kaawrias hold him up...NRI cries for help...a group of policemen posted nearby come for his rescue..seeing the poiceman, kaawarias goes on rampage..they set on the fire the NRI's vehicle ...they start beating policemen along with NRI.:boxing..policemen and NRI are running from here to there on the road.....kaawarias are shouting the slogans like " bum bum bholey" "jai kailash nath shiv shambhu ki" :rock:rockand giving really a tough time to NRIs and policemen........branded clothes of NRI has been torn off...:p.he is crying with pain and requesting the kaawarias to leave him off.
    scene 2
    -------
    NRI is hospitalised ..he is having serious injuries..doctors has advised him for 3 months bed rest......so sad!!!

BUM BUM BHOLEY
    Last edited by prashantacmet; July 25th, 2008 at 11:26 AM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    .........Disgusting

This reminds me of a similar incidence many years back .

We were sitting on a farmer's Dharna at Vote club lawns along with Choudhary Tikait.A sophisticated correspondent of a national daily asked , Sir are you not thinking about the problem of Delhi people who are not able to do their morning and evening walks because of you people ?

Tikait Saheb asked first tell me Do we also have some right on this vote club lawns or not ?

Second Have any of you ever thought about why lakhs of people are suffering here for so many days ?

Kawaria yatra is not all about fun and frolic ,Bring one kawar and you will know what it is .
    Kharab ji...more interesting is that someone is also talking about the sense........oh my god.........kaisse kaisse ***** hai iss dunia main...
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

How about a "Kawar Pizza" from Pizza hut ... scraped fresh from National Highway 8. Where are killer Bluelines when you need them?

ha ha ha...the most amazing ans....:D
    Good life starts when u stop wanting a better one !!!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by brainspeak View Post
    u r staying in ghaziabad and ur office is in noida(guess??)....i dont think kawariyas will create such a havoc tht u wont be able to attend office!!....there is separate pathways for them on the side of the road..
    theek kahi aapne.........kaal main delhi tai leke meerut lo haand liya............main to kisse ne na rookya...........i am sure that in NCR roads will not be blocked completely even for a single day............

i have always been in delhi.....many years ago when we were in school...at that point of time not many kawarias could be seen on the road because not many people organized shivirs n all for them...

now for the past couple of years all of a sudden their no. has increased jus because they get so much attention....free food....free shelter.....
    n religion is for one's own self...not to be shown off in front of the whole world....i respect the feelings of the ppl who do it genuinely....but most of them these days r ppl who dun work...n dun work out of choice...

so they go thinkin...chalo ghoom aayenge....aur raaste mein aish bhi ho jayegi.....
    delhi mein roz aise cases hote hein whr these kawarias under the influence of bhang n all create a ruckus.....

aur bhagwaan zyada sunenge kya when u do all this?? agar aaram se ghar mein baith ke bhagwaan ko yaad karenge to kya woh nahin sunenge?
    Good life starts when u stop wanting a better one !!!! :D

Hey i have some good idea's for these Kawaria's
    Why are they people wasting there energy in disturbing other, its better if the start constructing a road from haridwar to delhi wow 35lakh people doing that it will be appriciated by even god.
    Ok fine just give list me the some benefits of Kawar.
    Aur jiske iss route par ghumne ke taalab hai wo welcome hai monday se wedness day tak try kare aur please even i would love to go with him please let me know i will give him the company. I know the people who are favouring this kawar disturbance they even don't have to do any thing on this route.
    aur 1 baat arre bhai shiv g aap loogo se bhi naraz ho jaynge aap bhi jaayeyyee na Kawar lene.
    Plant one tree atleast

Angry

Bhai Sid control your language . Don't cross limits which hearts others belifs....Make discussion but in the limits ...
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

Quote Originally Posted by bhavnasingh20 View Post
    i have always been in delhi.....many years ago when we were in school...at that point of time not many kawarias could be seen on the road because not many people organized shivirs n all for them...

now for the past couple of years all of a sudden their no. has increased jus because they get so much attention....free food....free shelter.....
    n religion is for one's own self...not to be shown off in front of the whole world....i respect the feelings of the ppl who do it genuinely....but most of them these days r ppl who dun work...n dun work out of choice...

so they go thinkin...chalo ghoom aayenge....aur raaste mein aish bhi ho jayegi.....
    delhi mein roz aise cases hote hein whr these kawarias under the influence of bhang n all create a ruckus.....

aur bhagwaan zyada sunenge kya when u do all this?? agar aaram se ghar mein baith ke bhagwaan ko yaad karenge to kya woh nahin sunenge?

Bhavna ji Sorry to say...But If I Provide you food , shelter and enough money for entertainment then can you bring kanwar........

No..You can't . Ithink all you people can't walk 2-3 kilomeaters then how can you say that kanwar is the way to enjoy........:D:D
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

Kesee parai key johad aagey khadey hokey photo khichwa key model nahi bana jata.

Its our culture to go for holy trips and prey for everything we got from that superpower called "Bhagwan" hence people doing worship as per their convenieance.

They are vasting their Energy and Money why you disturb, choose any olternative rout for your work and have fun.

As far as benefits are concern, each and everything not done for our benefits otherwise difference between human and animal is zero.

People geting job for making these kanwars and earn their Roti, People who are running hotels and dhabas are also geeting business for nearly 15days, People who Making shelters/Kanwar shivir are getting work for 20-25 days. Emotionally who so ever getting this Kanwar charged with positive energy for whole year what else require from this holy trip.

For us we loose atleast 25-30thousend due to detention of our vehicles around Kanwar rout but we dont mind and we try to spent somthing for this kanwar Yatra.

Hey i have some good idea's for these Kawaria's
    Why are they people wasting there energy in disturbing other, its better if the start constructing a road from haridwar to delhi wow 35lakh people doing that it will be appriciated by even god.
    Ok fine just give list me the some benefits of Kawar.
    Aur jiske iss route par ghumne ke taalab hai wo welcome hai monday se wedness day tak try kare aur please even i would love to go with him please let me know i will give him the company. I know the people who are favouring this kawar disturbance they even don't have to do any thing on this route.
    aur 1 baat arre bhai shiv g aap loogo se bhi naraz ho jaynge aap bhi jaayeyyee na Kawar lene.
    Last edited by skarmveer; July 25th, 2008 at 03:09 PM.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

Hmmm inaam lena rehndo sir g Kawar thaa lo ap bhi

Quote Originally Posted by skarmveer View Post
    Its our culture to go for holy trips and prey for everything we got from that superpower called "Bhagwan" hence people doing worship as per their convenieance.

They are vasting their Energy and Money why you disturb, choose any olternative rout for your work and have fun.

As far as benefits are concern, each and everything not done for our benefits otherwise difference between human and animal is zero.

People geting job for making these kanwars and earn their Roti, People who are running hotels and dhabas are also geeting business for nearly 15days, People who Making shelters/Kanwar shivir are getting work for 20-25 days. Emotionally who so ever getting this Kanwar charged with positive energy for whole year what else require from this holy trip.

For us we loose atleast 25-30thousend due to detention of our vehicles around Kanwar rout but we dont mind and we try to spent somthing for this kanwar Yatra.

Sid bhai 1 kaam karo aap bhi kawar lelo aur nikal paado yaahan k liye :D because mujhe lagta hai aur country me koi nahe laata kawar to waaha bahut problem aane wale hai
    Muhe yaad aate hai wo baat jab Mhd. Gauri ne Shiv temple par 20 baar hamla kiya loot kar le gaya sab aur waahan ke Pande kehte rahe k bhagwan apne aap apne raksha karenge. To mai kehta hun k raste kyo baand karte ho aan do in kawariyo ko bhagwan hain aunke sath.
    Plant one tree atleast

Hamey aapney Sabhyata, Sanskriti or Samaj ka aadar karna aana chahiyea.

Jo log apney samaj ko gaali deyker aapney aap ko Budhi Jevee samjhtey hai wo vastav mien aapnee nakameyeo ko chhopa rahey hote hai. Jo log aapney roots ko galat bataker aapna monh modney kee koshish karetey hai eak din wo es sansaar mein akeley reh jatey hai.

Jab hum eak parivaar mein rehtey hai to hamey eak dusrey key saath adjust karna padta hai nahi to wanhan bhee hum eak saath nahe reh saktey fir yea to pura samaj hai.

Jo log aapney samaj, Dharm or desh ko hamesha galat thaharey ke koshish kartey hai unhey "varn-shanker" kaha jata hai.