Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Problems due to the 'Kawar' in UP and some other areas

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by nishantrathi82 View Post
    Chalo sir 1 kaam karter hain aap na 5-6days ka national holiday karwa digye pher i will be happy kiyne bhi raste block kareye.
    Hum logo ke aadat hai dharam ka naam lekar kaam chori ke itne saare log desh ka future kharab karne me laage hain good aap be indirectly contribute karte raho good going.

Nishant Bro...u right said the kawariyas is going to destroye the property, future of our county in 3-4 days. O.k. After kawar who will be responsible for the loss of money, property, and future of our country....

What's going in kasmir , Gujrat, ahamdabad, banglore, bombay .
    Lok Sabha(buy sell of M.P's)...who is responsible for that ...kanwariya???????

And for your kind information nothing has happend during kanwar day's. Am I right????????

Pls reply:D:D
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

Quote Originally Posted by vivektaliyan View Post
    Nishant Bro...u right said the kawariyas is going to destroye the property, future of our county in 3-4 days. O.k. After kawar who will be responsible for the loss of money, property, and future of our country....

And for your kind information nothing has happend during kanwar day's. Am I right????????

Kawariyas also vote. Connect the dots.
    Hint: what do kawariyas vote on? Answer: They don't know because they are a little dim. Thats why bribe in parliament does not bother them. Inaction for bomb blasts does'nt bother them.
    Now extrapolate this to other poeple who can be put in the same control group as kawars .... kawar sympathizers, illiterate people, deluded people, other religious nuts ... oops !! thats almost the whole country!!

Is this the justification that for doing wrong things!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If some thing is ging wrong and u also doing wrong do u want to justify urself that these people are going wrong that's why i doing the same?
    Grow
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Wink !!! my views !!!

wanted to write on this subject, long back...cud'nt do it (was hand-cuffed) :p

a simple explanation to this goes to religious fanaticism…wat is surprising is the fact tht mankind has lived in the lap of superstition and religions of various colors nd hues ever since it became sentient and started calling itself homo sapiens – the homo that thinks…I guess thts is the root cause of all evils.
    even if we accept that human history goes back some fifty thousand years…tht is abt the time it has lived with nd created nd glorified all the gods that it cud create or imagine. during this long period it has been able, through its religions to think up all sorts of ways to torture nd bring to harm its own species. havin’ dun so with marked success for so long, it should have come to the conclusion by now that the unreasoning sets of beliefs that it follows is responsible for all the misery that it causes to itself...nd thts wat is also happening in this thread as well :p

so folks cum out of this illusion/delusion…u’ll live happily thereafter !!!

a JAT was n’vr into idol worshiping – an “arya samaji”. although he (JAT) was the finest breed among homo sapiens cos the almighty n’vr gifted him the power to think (he he he)…nd in this bliss of ignorance he enjoyed his life, the fullest.

…d’u think tht in the face of complete absence of evidence tht religion, btr call any religion did any good to mankind? we still do the rounds nd boost the baba’s and sants or bring any sorta havoc to pulic life by adopting various ways nd means of doin’ so…we still persecute those who do not subscribe to our silly beliefs…classic example is clearly elaborated in abv posts. I wud say…shun this religious fanaticism…be an “arya samaji” bam bam bhole will reside permanently in yr. thoughts nd actions. no need to bring ganga jal or show yr. religious fervour, wch ain’t do any gud to u. if we start bringing kawar’s or taking thousands of push-ups to please vaishno devi or for tht matter start building temples, mosques or churches than an educational institution tht tought us how to think…sumthin’ is terribly wrong with the mental make-up of mankind...hope tht helps !!! :D

p.s = (no offence to anyone for his/her belief’s cos…it’s very personal opinion)
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; July 28th, 2008 at 03:46 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Ppl who are preaching here against "idol worshipping".. ...and claiming to arya samaji...blah blah.................I have a small job for u to be done at the initial step..........discover into ur houses ...ur wife or mother or daughter or sister....so...........or:p...so........is idol worshipper.......at least in 90 % houses....:D...can n't have check in own houses and have started preaching here...as well as to kaawarias ..........pehle aapne aapne ghar main control karo...fer thook biloyo iss public forum main...........:rolleyes:
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Nopes i m not imposing my thoughts on anyone i was just making clear how is our developing country marching towards being a develop nation.
    Enjoy u r still here oh i thought u r going to bring the biggest Kawar of the history:D nahe to re tesre aank na khul jaye rush jaldi ja waise bhi u have lot of time!!!!!!!!!!!:p
    Hambeee......nuoey hi laalla.:rock..........terre jisse lya rakhe hai ne kaam pe..........netham naamad mil jaa.......roonge main murmure ki dhaalla..........:p..........
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Ppl who are preaching here against "idol worshipping".. ...and claiming to arya samaji...blah blah.................I have a small job for u to be done at the initial step..........discover into ur houses ...ur wife or mother or daughter or sister....so...........or:p...so........is idol worshipper.......at least in 90 % houses....:D...can n't have check in own houses and have started preaching here...as well as to kaawarias ..........pehle aapne aapne ghar main control karo...fer thook biloyo iss public forum main...........:rolleyes:

Hey even i worship but without disturbing other's, aur boss mai bheeed chaal me nahe chalta jo mujhe sahe lagta hai apne akal se wo karta hun na ke jo jayada loog karte hai wo.
    Plant one tree atleast

Hey even i worship but without disturbing other's, aur boss mai bheeed chaal me nahe chalta jo mujhe sahe lagta hai apne akal se wo karta hun na ke jo jayada loog karte hai wo.
    achaa sir ji...main samajh gaya

PRASHANT & NISHANT, thaare donu ke ek jaise naam , kyun lath thaa rakhe kawar ke uper. Prashant, waise tanne bhee kabhee KAWAR layi ke.
    If better is possible, then good is not enough

Quote Originally Posted by renuchoudhary View Post
    PRASHANT & NISHANT, thaare donu ke ek jaise naam , kyun lath thaa rakhe kawar ke uper. Prashant, waise tanne bhee kabhee KAWAR layi ke.
    इन दोनुआं के पीठ पै बोरी धर कै हरद्वार तै कन्याकुमारी की कावड़ करवाओ...और सारे JATlanders नै blueline मैं बिठा के, इनके पीछे छोड़ दो (without driver in 1st gear) :p:D ज्युकर या थक जाएँ तो इन्हें बम बम भोले के भजन सुनवाओ...हर 5 km पे शिविर लगाओ, जहां इन्हें special नूनी घी और बूरा खिलाओ.
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; July 30th, 2008 at 01:23 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

vivek ji aap kafi ignorant lag rahe hein...

yahan delhi mein border ke aas pass ke areas sab blocked hein...coz of kanwariyas....n yahan roz ladaiyan ho rahi hein.....
    aur yeh kanwariyas bike pe hockeys...knives n lath leke ghoomte hein....
    ab tak mujhe pata nahin tha ki bhagwaan ki bhakti mein inn saari cheezon se ladai bhi karni padti hai...:D

m so glad m an aethist :p
    Good life starts when u stop wanting a better one !!!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by bhavnasingh20 View Post

yahan delhi mein border ke aas pass ke areas sab blocked hein...coz of kanwariyas....n yahan roz ladaiyan ho rahi hein.....
    ab tak mujhe pata nahin tha ki bhagwaan ki bhakti mein inn saari cheezon se ladai bhi karni padti hai...:D

Indeed, u are not!!!..u are just pretending to be:p

Talking

Dear Bhavna ji,
    I am doing job in delhi shadhra . I am staying in mohan nagar ghaziabad . and every day I have to cross the border to arrive at my office And I don't have seen any so called ladaiyan i n 4-5 days And I am sure u don't have read and watch any news regarding any problem due to kanwariyas and the one side road is opened . I don't have feel any trrouble during kanwar days . In fact I am enjoying the holy days..
    :rock
    If the kanwariys are carring base ball bats with them then I think no body should have any problem from that.

Aur agar 4-5 dino ke liye road band ho bhi gaye to kon sa pahad toot pada.....:D

Bhavna ji fir vahi baat aa jati hai ki jab dange hote hai , karfu lagte hai....tab kuch nahi hota.....

bringing kawadr is a good religious work . Just check one thing ..If kawariyas crossing infront of u. aur bhakti vale bam bam bole ke mp3 chal rehe hai dj par ..kaya aap ka maan nahi karta ki aap bhi in ki tarha shiv bhakti mein leen ho jaye....

I am not again want to creat an issue...par kanwar khatam ho chuki hai....so enjoy dear..Aur haan agar aap kanwar nahi la sakte the pls ghar mein hi jal chada dijiye bhole baba aapse prasan ho jaye ge aor sadbuddhi degen....:D:D
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

Dear Bhavna ji,
    I am doing job in delhi shadhra . I am staying in mohan nagar ghaziabad . and every day I have to cross the border to arrive at my office And I don't have seen any so called ladaiyan i n 4-5 days And I am sure u don't have read and watch any news regarding any problem due to kanwariyas and the one side road is opened . I don't have feel any trrouble during kanwar days . In fact I am enjoying the holy days..
    :rock
    If the kanwariys are carring base ball bats with them then I think no body should have any problem from that.

Aur agar 4-5 dino ke liye road band ho bhi gaye to kon sa pahad toot pada.....:D

Bhavna ji fir vahi baat aa jati hai ki jab dange hote hai , karfu lagte hai....tab kuch nahi hota.....

bringing kawadr is a good religious work . Just check one thing ..If kawariyas crossing infront of u. aur bhakti vale bam bam bole ke mp3 chal rehe hai dj par ..kaya aap ka maan nahi karta ki aap bhi in ki tarha shiv bhakti mein leen ho jaye....

I am not again want to creat an issue...par kanwar khatam ho chuki hai....so enjoy dear..Aur haan agar aap kanwar nahi la sakte the pls ghar mein hi jal chada dijiye bhole baba aapse prasan ho jaye ge aor sadbuddhi degen....:D:D

yeh sadbuddhi aapko hi mubarak ho...

meri aisi koi iccha nahin hoti unke mp3 n unki shouts sun ke....mujhe to gussa aata hai traffic jams dekh ke...

n neways....aapko itni shradha hai to gaye kyun nahin kanwar lene...
    m sure tht wud hav been LOT better than sitting over here and gettin leen in shiv bhakti n all.....!!!!!!!!

yeh sadbuddhi aapko hi mubarak ho...

meri aisi koi iccha nahin hoti unke mp3 n unki shouts sun ke....mujhe to gussa aata hai traffic jams dekh ke...

n neways....aapko itni shradha hai to gaye kyun nahin kanwar lene...
    m sure tht wud hav been LOT better than sitting over here and gettin leen in shiv bhakti n all.....!!!!!!!!
    Bhavna, dont you think some people look good only when they are out of sight ..... out of mind ....... aise logo ko kaawad lene ke liye bhejne bhar se kayi paap dhul jaate honge ......... ........ kuch log fir bhi choot jaate hain ......:tamatar

Quote Originally Posted by shwetadhaka View Post
    Bhavna, dont you think some people look good only when they are out of sight ..... out of mind ....... aise logo ko kaawad lene ke liye bhejne bhar se kayi paap dhul jaate honge ......... ........ kuch log fir bhi choot jaate hain ......:tamatar
    shweta some dun even look gud then...

chalo koi na....ab kuch reh gaye to hopefully next yr chale jaayenge :D

Jo log chaar kadam paidal nahee chal patey unhey jayada inferiority ho hai.

Jayadater log to isliya kanwariyo kee burai karey hai ke unkey bas kee baat to hai nahi is ney galat thahrao.

Puree kanwar yatra sampurn ho gai or koi ladai-jhagda nahi hua fir bhee logo ko pareshanee hai.

Aapnee kamjori chhupaney ke liyea un Bahadur or Bhaktiyukt kanwriyo kee burai keu kartey ho agar tum koi essay achchha kam ker rahey ho to batao.
    WORD IMPOSSIBLE SAYS I M POSSIBLE.

Apologising dosent mean that U are wrong & the other is right.....It only means that U value the relationship much more than ur ego.

shweta some dun even look gud then...

chalo koi na....ab kuch reh gaye to hopefully next yr chale jaayenge :D
    Ye bhi hai ..... some cant look good in any case ..... just like ...... ... leave it ..... :D ....

hope fully next time aur bhi jyada maatra me log jaaye ...... shayad usse badhta pradushan, badhti aabaadi, badhti bevkoofi ki bimaariyaan etc bhi kuch kam ho sake ...... wo kya hai na ki bhagwaan ji shayad kehte hai ki apna kaam dhandha chod ke jal lao tabhi kuch milega tumko .... aur agar apne ghar ka kaam aur office ka kaam karoge to punya nahi kamaa paoge ..... Bhavna tum aur hum to punya se vanchit reh gaye ..... :rolleyes: .....

Quote Originally Posted by skarmveer View Post
    Jayadater log to isliya kanwariyo kee burai karey hai ke unkey bas kee baat to hai nahi is ney galat thahrao.

Puree kanwar yatra sampurn ho gai or koi ladai-jhagda nahi hua fir bhee logo ko pareshanee hai.

Aapnee kamjori chhupaney ke liyea un Bahadur or Bhaktiyukt kanwriyo kee burai keu kartey ho agar tum koi essay achchha kam ker rahey ho to batao.
    Sorry mai koi aab comment nahe karna chata tha but apne majboor kar diya news dekha karo sir g kal bhi 1 truck aur bus me aag lagai hai apke pyare Kawariyo ne jabke accident aapas me hua tha dono party kawariyo kee hee thee but public property hai jalao.
    Arre Sir i least intrested in walking for these kind of stuff agar itne hee chalene walae hain to Marathon me kyo nahe India ko jeetate All non sense.
    Plant one tree atleast

Ek kawariya video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3QPl...eature=related

Karmveer bhaisaab ... was this video made by you?

Those kawariyas are jamming really hard. Look at the women go. Had that uncle in white banyan not been there, those young kawariyas would've squirted something more than ganga jal.

Whats up with the fanny packs kawariyas carry? Kawariya fashion sucks..... they need an upgrade ....... Where is Nike? This is a premier endurance sport of India ... with huge participation..... it is desi triathlon - swimming, walking and disturbing peace.
    Here is a list of companies who should sponsor Kawariyas

Nike - Apparel
    Royal Challenge - for Shivji Prasad
    Axe - Deodorant
    Gatorade - Drinks
    Callex - for dry cracked feet.
    Army Ordnance Depot - Ammunition to blow up public property and shoot people.
    Isabgol (with yoghurt) : to hold $hit in till the next shivir.
    Last edited by sidchhikara; August 1st, 2008 at 02:12 AM.