Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jat history in Pakistan

Jat history in Pakistan

Jat history in Pakistan

Pakistan has been important habitation of Jats. When Sikandar (i-e Alexander) attacked he encountered with many Jat clans in Pakistan and Punjab part of India. We do not much information about Jats of Pakistan.

Chaudhary Umar Mahota, from Karachi Pakistan, Mob-923232610638 is very much interested in history of Jats and is contacting with Jat historians. He wants to publish Jat history books in Pakistan.

Regards,
    Laxman Burdak

Thanks for sharing information.

Input by Ch Umer Rasool Mahota

Ch Umer Rasool Mahota from Pakistan has provided content on History of Mahota clan, which can be seen here:

http://www.jatland.com/home/Mahota

regards,
    Laxman Burdak

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    Ch Umer Rasool Mahota from Pakistan has provided content on History of Mahota clan, which can be seen here:

regards,
    sundri mudri wala
    tte ki vichara
    chacha churi kuti
    zammendara looti
    zammendar sudhar
    har har bede par

dule the dhee bhyayee
    sher shakkar paayee

a dula bhatti the jat of pakistan was named as another dacoit.

this dula bhatti was another jat of pakistan, like bhagat at lahore..who were declared as terrorists even by gandhi n nehru..

jats never were against the muslims but against the moghul empire.

regards,
    hats off 2 u, burdukji, but there is one napolean savescue, who is searching for u guys, plz rspnd to him also. he is dahiya........

jats never were in the habit of bearing tyrant empires, even if it was of jats...

some where difficult questions r 2 b asked, burdakji. bantwara is desh ka nahin balki jat ka hua tha, chhoturam ka hua tha, us ke dil ka hua tha, bhishm ka hua tha jab us ne hastinapur ke do tukde kiye the,

main ye bhishm hastinapur ke vibhajan ka prastav rakhta hun, kya beeti hogi us bhishm ke dil pe...

Is Bhishm Jat?

hello saurav.... is bhisham from mahabharat a Jat? I don't know much about history....
    Regards,
    Jitender Mandhan
    (jitender.mandhan@gmail.com)

Burdak sahab, can we get the mail id of Chaudhary Umar.

Do you have some statistics which can give details about the Jats who got converted in Pakistan. Would like to know about Hindu Jats also in Pakistan,,,,some famous Jats from Pakistan etc,,,,,,

Jat history in Pakistan

Pakistan has been important habitation of Jats. When Sikandar (i-e Alexander) attacked he encountered with many Jat clans in Pakistan and Punjab part of India. We do not much information about Jats of Pakistan.

Chaudhary Umar Mahota, from Karachi Pakistan, Mob-923232610638 is very much interested in history of Jats and is contacting with Jat historians. He wants to publish Jat history books in Pakistan.

Regards,

Chaudhary Umer Rasool Mahota from Karachi. He can be contacted at Mob- 00923332661587 and 00923012364972

E-mail: umerrasool@yahoo.com, umerrasool@hotmail.com, umermahota@gmail.com, jatmahota@hotmail.com, jatmahota@yahoo.com, jaTMAHOTA@GMAIL.COM
    Laxman Burdak

Thanks Burdak sahab,,,,i had a few more queries which i mentioned in the same thread,,,,,would be highly obliged if you can through some light on them as well

Chaudhary Umer Rasool Mahota from Karachi. He can be contacted at Mob- 00923332661587 and 00923012364972

E-mail: umerrasool@yahoo.com, umerrasool@hotmail.com, umermahota@gmail.com, jatmahota@hotmail.com, jatmahota@yahoo.com, jaTMAHOTA@GMAIL.COM

realy history of jat`s is very confusing, some says that jat comes after the war of Mahabharat when koravs were defeated. they say that jat were with the koravs, after the defeat jat were forced to leave the villages and with this the started to live in the jungals like agyaat. The word Jat comes from Agyaat.... Is this can be a Fact...

now some light issue somebody ask me What differenc is between Jaat and Jatt?

JAAT SAMRAT:rock:rock

Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post
    Thanks Burdak sahab,,,,i had a few more queries which i mentioned in the same thread,,,,,would be highly obliged if you can through some light on them as well
    Some Famous Jats from Pakistan

Brigadier Chaudhary Abdul Khaliq

Brigadier Chaudhary Zakaullah Bhangoo

Chaudhary Zaka Ullah

Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhary

Lance Naik Muhammad Mahfuz Shaheed

Maj General Saeed Ahmed Wahla

Major General Muhammad Javed

Rae Ahmed Nawaz Khan Kharal

Zulfiqar Ahmad Dhillon

You can read about them in Jatland Wiki at

http://www.jatland.com/home/Category:Muslim_Jats

J
    Laxman Burdak

ek koi talat mahmood ka geet hai....

me to ek neel kanth jat burdak ji that means bura bakne wala...

duniyan ki saari burayi apne kanth se kahne wala...

jo taar se nikli hai vo dhunn sub nne suni hai, jo taar pe guzri hai simple harmonic motion vo kis ko pata hai...ashqoun me jo paya hai vo geeton me diya hai... is per bhi suna hai ke zamane ko gilla hai...

aag dono taraf barabar hai lagi hui....

taar bolda hai tumba nahi o bolda... inhen gale lagao burdakji ... kahin late na ho jao...jahan berlin wall,. korean wall gir gayi....wahan ye phaltu ki jat wall...

beena batt ki,

we used to hear that babur crossed indus..with 12000 horses... yahan to koi nadi nahin... hindukush parvat nahin.. koi bhasha riti rivaz me koi difference nahin...

sub se bada mazak ho raha hai jat ke saath.. kal thoda o navjot sidhu, or vo ek srivastav koi aawe sse uss se thoda phaisla karwayenge...