View Poll Results: Is JL a public, democratic platform or is it a personal fiefdom of our mods.

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, its a democratic platform and mods are not misusing their power.

49 62.03%
  • No, its not a democratic platform. Mods often times abuse their powers.

25 31.65%
  • I am confused as such I wud refrain from giving my opinion.

5 6.33%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is JL a public, democratic platform or is it a personal fiefdom of our mods.

deshwal ji, i owe a lot to yr. inspiring posts nd thoughts...m now a great fan of yr. personality nd i'm really pleased to see yr. interaction after a long time.

as rightly said by you..."we don't realize our response to a particular post tht touches somebody personally and negatively as well"...on this stmnt of yrs. i wud say tht it has happened with me more times then anyone else interacting with me...u r well aware of all the proceedings tht were initiated agnst me right frm the word "go" when i stepped into JL.
    i was subjected to all sort of tortures with stinging replies nd personal comments...u know the entire story. but i must appreciate sum personal advise(s) tht i recd. frm sum gud thinking members including u nd from one of the mods...i was satisfied to quite an extent...nd now this ban...my quest for reasoning is still haunting my conscience time nd agn…cos I n’vr had my answers.

watever views i've expressed on this thread is not a creation of my stupid imagination, in fact its my 1st hand experience. i want to stay here long...nd if i do, i dont wanna pay sucha heavy price so as to degrade my conscience by stooping so low, n'vr to rise agn...btw thts not me nd tht'll n'vr happen...m sorry to say, but m slave to my signatures.

i've no regrets abt the ban imposed on me, cos i know (arguably) where i was wrong...hw ever my regrets r tht there was no proper introspection dun into the reasons...agn i dont wanna express my personal grievances cos I know tht mods cannot go into each nd evry post so precisely... hw ever in this particular case there were sum personal vendetta's involved. My regrets hw ever are tht no body had the courtesy to even inform me of the ban. to the bst of my knowledge, the precedence of JL allows u to b informed if a post is deleted or if a thread is moved. well tht did'nt happened nd tht decorum was n'vr folwd in this case...so tell me deshwal ji, is it to much in the asking ??? Moreover, as u wud also appreciate tht
    it makes no sense to ban a person w/o assigning any reasons whatsoever, or by not giving a chance for him/her to speak their mnd...this is the रागड tht i am tryin' to bring to evry members attention...i mean the transparency !!!

the msg on my profile clearly stated tht my ban wud b lifted on 19th august, 05:00 hrs…the ban was revoked few days back…reasons unknown, nor did I recd. any reply frm any of the mods as to y my ban was revoked. in fact still awaiting...now u tell me "do i hv the right to ask tht or not" ???. satyeshwer (mod) says tht write to admn if u wanna ask sumthin'...i say giv me yr reply here. if i dont hv any problems then y the mods think otherwise?

further deshwal ji, pls reply honestly...d'u think tht all the points raised by me in abv posts are having no grounds? answer in "YES" or "NO"...if yr. answer is "YES" then pls. mark my words ---> THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST ON THIS THREAD...i guess thts the best regard i can offer to your viewpoints.
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; July 29th, 2008 at 02:11 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

areee bhaisahab...aap pe ban laga diya tha.......katai challa kar diya mods ne....................par koi na...chalta raha karee yu sab to...........merre gaill bhi kai barr issi ban li..:p....aap bas aapna humor kaayam rakho.................baaki dekh lenge:rock:rock
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Smile Take it easy

Bhaiyon,
    Galti sabse hote hai....after reading the all posts the out come is that this is a public forum for jats in which we can interect with each other, can share your views in any topic, make help to each other .

Ar bhaiyon......Kisi ko mukkamal jahan nahi milta ,
    kahi zameen to kahi aasman nahi milta.

Every members can have some problem in JL WITH MODS OR other members . But my suggestion is to not involved to much and just work for the betterment of jats and JL.

Chaho to topic ko kitna bhi khich sakte ho . Par aakhri mein vahi baat hai ki khoda pahad aur nikla chuha....last mein har bar yehi sunne ko milta hai ki aapko agar itni pareshani hai to you can quit.:D:D

Now what's better quit or stay.......

I think stay and contribute.:D I don't have to much posts here frm the date of joining and there are so many members which are not involvings in any forums but they are gaining knowlidge by just reading out the threads .

I want to say more but I think its enough .:D:D
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    dear keshav,

the tyranny of JL has driven many members out of this portal. although m not so old here...but thts a fact. as rightly said by u abv, i dont need to answer any of the points highlighted by you, neither i wud b touching yr. personal remarks scratchin' my irascibility...cos any person who has a basic grasp of a...b...c language wud be able to smell the autocratic approach nd the shogunate rule tht u r tryin' to advogate...just to illustrate precisely, i wud like to pinpoint yr. following sentences:

let me hv these replies from the owner of JL or any of the mods...nd m out frm JL for ever...nd thts my reply to yr. post.

keshav dear if JL management follows yr viewpoint as expressed abv...i can bet bottom dollars tht vry soon this
    platform will become a cesspool of filth aka orkut or any other social public site. jat-world on orkut is hacked by a muslim hacker nd I guess Jatland will also follow the same suit if crippled thoughts start governing the show outta here...hope tht clarifies.

nobody ever asked the mods to take this daunting task wch does not pay them or explains any reason as to y they r wasting their time just for nuthin'. पर भाइयों आपने एक शब्द तो सुना ही होगा..." चौधर "...और ये भी सुना होगा, अक एक जाट को चौधर कितनी प्यारी होती है...i guess tht explains all this रागड़, in plain simple terms.
    Dear Tewatia ji,

I dont represent the mods/editor/owner.....that was my perception with time....even I was banned for reasons I dont know till date.....infact there are many clasified events which I dont want to disclose here.....nevertheless...I vomit/shite here on this platform whenever I find time :D becoz thats who I am.....

you are rite about the "chodharr"....and well yeah, this is another social networking site but only for hindu jats (your comparison with ORKUT).....where jats are typically pull down each other for no reason....clearly spending some more time here on jatland ahs once again fooled me in believing that I actually have a social network with my Fellow jat brothers....:p

the ground is all yours.....keep rolling
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

meri bhi vahhe jo dostt ne kahi.bhinn ki bhinn
    Quote Originally Posted by ratheetheraist View Post
    apney mods sara din toh time khapa de hain..arr fer ya chaan bhyaan faltu ki..!!

tewatia ji kuch pasand nai aya..koi khatak ra sai tey apna ek tewatia land bnna lyoo...yeh jatland ek achi koshish hai orr aagey badh rahi hai..times cm whn these thngs hapn..take it litely..n u have options to quit thn y don u do it..koi faansi na la rya..!!

arr mods kunsey raam sain...galti bhi ho jati hain..kyun innpey taann di bandook ..??
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Is there any ban on people for spreading religious fanaticism... One particular member is trying really hard to do it.. Of course its Mr. Dular. If Mr. Tewatia can be banned for his remarks ( which i personally didn't find wrong in any way) then such people trying their best to spread communal hatred and using Jatland as a tool for their political propaganda should never be allowed on this site. But that's juat my humble opinion....

Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya View Post
    Jatland is a forum for jats to interact

Tewatis ji many times I observed that you intentionally diverted the threads way off just to add some humor and your "presumed clever tactics"....many members have the same tendency here.....(me included at times)...AND then we start complaining to mods that look he/she intervened on the thread I started.....and then we need answers to why.....mods why.....why shud mods pushed to ans that......when we play culprits at times.

Now here are a few ques for you to ask yourself.....plz dont trouble yourself answering them here, and you mite get answers of your ques above by yourself

• Being a mod is a volunteer task.....so there "cannot" be a timeframe....
    • There is no such thing called power.....mods are editing or simply moderating henceforth there is no ques as to they are being tyrant and usnig some kinda "POWER"
    • The owner doesnt need to answer why he appointed a mod/editor...if you dont like being here...plz quit
    • they are reachable when ever you want to......leave a voicemail or shoot them a mail...(this is not a job....they mite have other priorities in life, they are not obliged to be here 24*7)
    • Jatland is not a court of law.....that owner/editor/mod has to answer you/us
    • terms and conditions, the banning criteria, warnings are all listed here....plz make some effort to search..

last but not the least...how many mods/people have you met personally who u interact daily, and know them personally ??

Gulia saab.."freedom of speach" people can say anything or write anything....as a matter of fact, cyberlaw allow us to say/vomite/shite anything on the WorldWideWeb, unless its unlawful to be accepted.
    You claim that people have formed small groups...and support each other....dude its a democratic world.....why dont you form a grp of like minded people.....and kick off on some agenda, unless is unbiased and the so called grp you form is balanced and vote you or support you on that ??

And for the sake of devil, tell me one serious issue being discussed here on Jatland or was discussed, which mite have lead to serious consequences and changed the way this world looks now......and plz let the ownere deal with the Management.....I think he has been managing it for a long time now...

Again, JATLAND is not a public property, its a forum owned by a person, if you like being here, thats your choice.....if not plz quit and start managing your own blog....

Enough said...!!
    I have tried my best to answer your outrage and irresponsible comments:
    Even a volunteer job has responsibility and accountability. No body has forced a Moderator to take the responsibility, if they do not have time then please do not volunteer.
    • The owner doesnt need to answer why he appointed a mod/editor...if you dont like being here...plz quit
    Yes, I agree that owner need not to answer it but owner is also responsible and accountable to members of this forum with whom efforts he/she sells the ideas/discussions of this forum to search engines such as GOOGLE to generate revenue to run this organization. In the nut shell members contribute towards generation of revenue for this forum. Nobody needs you advice whether one needs to continue or quit.
    Jatland forum is not unique or above law. Every individual or any organization is well within jurisdiction of court of law.

• terms and conditions, the banning criteria, warnings are all listed here....plz make some effort to search..
    Yes, these are mentioned but nothing is clear and transparent.

You have said that ‘people can say anything or write anything....as a matter of fact, cyberlaw allow us to say/vomite/shite anything on the WorldWideWeb, unless its unlawful to be accepted.’
    Yes, you can but mind it that you are not supposed to encroach upon rights of others.
    Yoginder Gulia

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    I have tried my best to answer your outrage and irresponsible comments:
    Even a volunteer job has responsibility and accountability. No body has forced a Moderator to take the responsibility, if they do not have time then please do not volunteer.
    Yes, I agree that owner need not to answer it but owner is also responsible and accountable to members of this forum with whom efforts he/she sells the ideas/discussions of this forum to search engines such as GOOGLE to generate revenue to run this organization. In the nut shell members contribute towards generation of revenue for this forum. Nobody needs you advice whether one needs to continue or quit.
    Jatland forum is not unique or above law. Every individual or any organization is well within jurisdiction of court of law.

Yes, these are mentioned but nothing is clear and transparent.

You have said that ‘people can say anything or write anything....as a matter of fact, cyberlaw allow us to say/vomite/shite anything on the WorldWideWeb, unless its unlawful to be accepted.’
    Yes, you can but mind it that you are not supposed to encroach upon rights of others.
    those set of ques were not for you dude....but tewatia saab....and I think he justified them quite a bit

And the only possible argument you defended which was for you was that "no one has rite to encroach on others rights"....now who and where the heck were your rights obtruded by any moderator/editor.....:D you must be kiddin on that one.....

I think you need no ques....becoz looking at your arguments....I m quite emphatic that there cannot be any positive/conclusive conversation with you.....bhai binna sir peir ki baat karre sei tu to.....though I wud still love to ans all of them.....but then again you wud beef up this page.....:D
    as deswal uncle ji said....you still need to learn where to draw the line on this forum......now dont wrangle again that you dont need my advice...its just my perspective for your incongruous & unfounded views

.....so you are on your own now
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya View Post
    those set of ques were not for you dude....but tewatia saab....and I think he justified them quite a bit

And the only possible argument you defended which was for you was that "no one has rite to encroach on others rights"....now who and where the heck were your rights obtruded by any moderator/editor.....:D you must be kiddin on that one.....

I think you need no ques....becoz looking at your arguments....I m quite emphatic that there cannot be any positive/conclusive conversation with you.....bhai binna sir peir ki baat karre sei tu to.....though I wud still love to ans all of them.....but then again you wud beef up this page.....:D
    as deswal uncle ji said....you still need to learn where to draw the line on this forum......now dont wrangle again that you dont need my advice...its just my perspective for your incongruous & unfounded views

.....so you are on your own now
    You have raised certain questions, I tried my best to answer those questions. Secondly these answers are not for you but in general for everyone. I do not understand why you take things personally.
    Yoginder Gulia

You have raised certain questions, I tried my best to answer those questions. Secondly these answers are not for you but in general for everyone. I do not understand why you take things personally.
    generally when "we" quote someone.....the usual sense is that "we" are responding to the quoted text....and so its personal then
    I diligently tried to rectify your (bold) message way up.....rather "you" bounced back on me by taking things personally and stating that I was advocating you with outrageous remarks...and I retorted clarifying that you jump on conclusions too fast, without even considering what you yourself was talking about....elections, groupism, "guts of critisims", jland management, policies.....and what not......ehhe:p, now thats what "you" were talkin about.........and now you rubbing me on something else....so dude, those ques were kinda self explanatory, to judge thyself....(and not to be answered) ........bichlee matnaa....

and secondly...I found my own ways how to deal with people here or anywhere...its high time for you to decide that...esp on Jland....take it easy.
    I dont have any personal grudges on you....was just a casual way.

Now I hope you wont take it personally and settle down.
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

For Brahm Tewatia, in particular.

Brahm,

In my opinion, the fact, that the ban was lifted much before the earlier notified schedule (as per your own statement), has amply proved/indicated that somebody somewhere had erred and there should have been no further need to fight a battle. It only amounts to rubbing to hurt the other side.

It is but natural to feel upset but not letting the matter die down at this stage must be more troublesome because you must be thinking of it all the time; hence harmful to you. It is unfortunate that other friends here are also not really trying to help you cool down either.

JL mods seem to be wiser by practicing famous quote by Josh Billings "Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute".

It should be a lesson for others, too.

Quote Originally Posted by tpannu View Post
    Brahm,

It is but natural to feel upset but not letting the matter die down at this stage must be more troublesome because you must be thinking of it all the time; hence harmful to you. It is unfortunate that other friends here are also not really trying to help you cool down either.

JL mods seem to be wiser by practicing famous quote by Josh Billings "Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute".

Answer to your questions is yes but ...for the reason stated by Pannu Sahib:

I would also advise you too to slow down a bit...
    Read last 4 posts of the posts of the thread:

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24591

At times it helps to be agreeable

Cheers!

for brahm tewatia, in particular.

brahm,

in my opinion, the fact, that the ban was lifted much before the earlier notified schedule (as per your own statement), has amply proved/indicated that somebody somewhere had erred and there should have been no further need to fight a battle. It only amounts to rubbing to hurt the other side.

Jl mods seem to be wiser by practicing famous quote by josh billings "silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute".

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    answer to your questions is yes but ...for the reason stated by pannu sahib:

I would also advise you too to slow down a bit...
    Read last 4 posts of the posts of the thread:

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24591

at times it helps to be agreeable

cheers!
    further deshwal ji, pls reply honestly...d'u think tht all the points raised by me in abv posts are having no grounds? Answer in "yes" or "no"...if yr. Answer is "yes" then pls. Mark my words ---> this will be my last post on this thread...i guess thts the best regard i can offer to your viewpoints.
    i guess the msg of above script was aptly conveyed...its not necessary often times to put it in writing...wonder wat infraction it draws ???
    There is a feature/warning on jl...the msg u've entered is too short. Pls. Lengthen yr. Msg to at least 10 characters...cud anyone explain me wats the meaning of this feature. I've seen members writing in abv. Mentioned script often times to complete 10 characters...does it draw any infraction???

:tamatar:p:d:tamatar

Last edited by brahmtewatia; July 30th, 2008 at 06:20 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Brahm,

In my opinion, the fact, that the ban was lifted much before the earlier notified schedule (as per your own statement), has amply proved/indicated that somebody somewhere had erred and there should have been no further need to fight a battle. It only amounts to rubbing to hurt the other side.

Pannu sahib aap members ko hi kyun shant hone ki salah dete ho.............
    Agar ye galat hua hai to moderator aapni galti ka abhash kar ke clarification kuyn nahi deten....agar wo apni galti maan lenge to koi ijjat to nahi ghat jai gi...........agar unki(Moderator) galti nahi hai to waqt se pahle kuyn decision revoke kar diya.............
    Yoginder Gulia

tum na maano bhai..faansi tudwaaogey k ibb inn ney...mods tei MODEY bnaa diye bicharey..kera kit bhaja diye bhagwey para k..haha:D:D:D

tewatia saab thoda haanss lyo..kmmey na farak padta..main bi hoya tha ekk bey ban nuee bina baat arr merey kai dost bhi..par koi chakkar nai...!!

chaloo ibb DHOONGEY par tey haath hata lyoo..:D:D
    Rozz Suraj Ki Tarah Ugg Kar Doobna Nai Chaahtaa..!!
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

arr haan iss taagey pey voting karwa k galat kaam kar dia..aapney bera nai sansad ki tariya aadey bhi mods ney deals kar li...voting mai bhi pachey reh gey aap..arr ibb chaan bhyaan main bhi pichdtey dikhoo soo...:D:D:D
    Rozz Suraj Ki Tarah Ugg Kar Doobna Nai Chaahtaa..!!
    JAI KILKII TAULL!!!!!!!!

Bikki mate...
    ab aap daat jaao...:D

n well, guys..let the votes pouring
    Nice effort!!
    -There are no bad people in this world..they are either good or amusing.

...La Vida es Bella....

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by deepshi View Post
    Bikki mate...
    ab aap daat jaao...:D

n well, guys..let the votes pouring
    Nice effort!!
    Deepshi mate , options kam hain vote list mein :D

Pannu sahib aap members ko hi kyun shant hone ki salah dete ho.............
    Agar ye galat hua hai to moderator aapni galti ka abhash kar ke clarification kuyn nahi deten....agar wo apni galti maan lenge to koi ijjat to nahi ghat jai gi...........agar unki(Moderator) galti nahi hai to waqt se pahle kuyn decision revoke kar diya.............
    Dear Yogi,

Having said what I have, I refuse to be drawn any further in the controversy.

Notwithstanding, please read my views again, which were without taking sides and follow my advice if you consider it sane.
    Last edited by tpannu; August 1st, 2008 at 02:15 AM.

Good lesson & life long experence

Good lesson & life long experence
    yahan andheri nagri
    chopad raja hae.
    chikne chupadi-
    butter laganewalo ki chandi hae
    sachh bole vale ki maar hae.
    shoot the good messenger
    your true wellwisher
    yahan ki policy hae

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...=dudeeji+posts
    Jatland is a good place to know true nature of human beings.
    Moderators are doing good and dificult job.
    People come here with high hope but disappoint after few months.
    Mostly people think Jatland is like a family but it is not.
    There is war of EGO and selfrespect going on all the time.
    That why many sencere members left.
    yah asa ladoo hae jo khaye vah bhi pachataye
    aur nahi kahye vah bhi pachhtata raha hae
    Duniya mae aya aur jatland ka member ya moderator
    nahi bana to uska gyan adhura rah jata hae.
    Hamne- Moderator rahte bhi Ban ho kar dekha
    Member rahte bhi Ban ho kar kae var dekha
    Logo ki galiya bhi khaye- kuch wellwishers

banaye aur jayda sy Dusmani mol li for nothing
    Kuch books bhi galat loga ko bhet kari
    Gurgaon mae Pahle Jat meeting bhi karke dekhi
    2003 december ki bat hae
    ise sy nahi to Jat Samaj ka kuch bhala huwa
    aur nahi mera koe bhala howa
    Time waste aur ak bitter lesson for all
    So jisky pas time hae- gali khane ky liye
    vah moderator van kar jarur dekho
    Insano ki true nature ka pata lag jayega
    lekin ise time ka better use bhi ho sakta hae.
    1 fauji ny kaha War mae bina gayal huye
    aagye thy- Jatland per nahi bach sakta hae
    Dusre Fauji ny kaha - Jat land per 1year sy
    Jayda tikna 1 Kala - Art of warfare hae.

Love-respect Share -care jo jat samaj ka
    Adhar bindu joint family ka purna niyam hae
    uski daily dhjiya udai jati hae
    Ban- hona aur- Karna
    kae dusare namo sy entry karna
    Yahan ka janam sidh adhikar hae
    So Dear members
    khub use karo personal freedom ko
    Jo jatland per aaya ban nahi huwaq
    ya moderator nahi bana useny duniya mae
    bekar jindgi khoye-koi lesson learn hi nahi kiya

I have learn ny lesson at great price
    those wish to learn from my experence
    are most welcome.
    I am thankful to all of you-
    ban karne walo ka bhi
    aur supporter karne walo ka bhi
    jisne meri antar atma ki aankhe khole di
    aur bahut bada ahsan kar diya hae.
    Now I know better where I stand
    and where my dear Jat kaum stand.
    No illfeeling toward any member aur moderator.
    wish you all very
    merry X-Mas and happy new year 2008
    Last edited by ranjitjat; August 4th, 2008 at 09:42 PM.
    Jay Jawan Jay Kisan Jay Shaheed