View Poll Results: Is JL a public, democratic platform or is it a personal fiefdom of our mods.

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, its a democratic platform and mods are not misusing their power.

49 62.03%
  • No, its not a democratic platform. Mods often times abuse their powers.

25 31.65%
  • I am confused as such I wud refrain from giving my opinion.

5 6.33%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Is JL a public, democratic platform or is it a personal fiefdom of our mods.

Anil i think i'm close to your concern this time. For anything to happen in a positive way everything should be started at a right time, by a right person, with right(positive) thoughts in mind and for a right person. Here in no way i mean to state that anyone is wrong when i myself, have too many flaws being human but before starting any movement the negativity or positivity should be weighed.

I can bet same will happen to me too but i will be happy with that as i know people make an image of a person which they don't want to see CHANGED and same is the case with me as i have made image of some people which i wont ever want to see changed as they are formed in years and are firm now due my forced preconceived notions.

Even i was confused and despite certain negativity and dislike for most of others i had made up my mind to walk in a common direction as was yours and others too. But how things started and moved on that you know. There is no harm in getting bothered for someone we really like but the other one has also think the same way. How long can you ignore that someone is throwing mud on you and you're just avoiding and ignoring? To a certain point we all ignore then things JUST GET WORSE believe me i've given it a try.

We tend to get misconceptions that we don't need anyone BUT IN REALITY WE ALL NEED and its nothing Anil JUST WORDS by which we MAKE OR LOOSE FRIENDS

Now your last line- Not every time we don't do something just because we don't want to do it.... this feeling comes somewhere from deep within that tells something we are doing is not right otherwise a persona with exceptional mindset and thoughts will never think of NOT DOING SOMETHING THAT IS RIGHT
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Sunita ji , there is nothing at all that troubled me in this !

When you brought up that comments , that was in some sense apt , and I appreciate that!

But something in me also told me that we really should not be bothered about all that.

I am sorry that I myself is confused in a sense!

I was just talking views from senior members so taht i can learn , at times i find myself too weak to react , just because i dont want to do it , is it good ?

Just learning ...
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Thumbs up

M 100% AGREE WID U BHAI VIVEK.....YAHAN POORA GAME HI MAKHAN KA HAI......MAKHAN LAGAO OR AISH KARO.....KOI NAHIN POOCHNE WALA

Quote Originally Posted by vivektaliyan View Post
    Bhai..Nice to see you again on JL . I have already put that issue in other sence......but In jatland mod's are the god 's what they want they can do with out worrying about the outcome.

So If u want to exist here u have to mutter prayers for the mods.
    If mods happy with u then you can freely do any thing with out any fear.:D:D:D

Bhai kisne kiske Makhan laa diyaa,,,,,,,yaa to galat baat se,,,,makhan khaan ki cheej se koye maansaa ke laan ki thodaa na se,,,,,,ar pher bhai kapade-latte bhi kharaab ho jyaa se makhan laagan te,,,,,chiknai taulli si uatre bhi konyaaa,,,,kyonkin saaban nakli aave se

Quote Originally Posted by nkharub View Post
    M 100% AGREE WID U BHAI VIVEK.....YAHAN POORA GAME HI MAKHAN KA HAI......MAKHAN LAGAO OR AISH KARO.....KOI NAHIN POOCHNE WALA

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post
    Bhai kisne kiske Makhan laa diyaa,,,,,,,yaa to galat baat se,,,,makhan khaan ki cheej se koye maansaa ke laan ki thodaa na se,,,,,,ar pher bhai kapade-latte bhi kharaab ho jyaa se makhan laagan te,,,,,chiknai taulli si uatre bhi konyaaa,,,,kyonkin saaban nakli aave se
    Ballu bhai yu vo wala makhan na hai jiste kapde latte khatab hote ho. Is makhan te to kapdo me chamak aur unki creeze hour jyada kadi ho ja hai.
    :rockSANDY = JAT

JAI :rockKIL:DLKI :rock TAULL !!!!!

"JAHAN JAAT VAHAN THAATH" :p

BHAI SACHIN YO MAKHAN KHAAN AALA MAKHAN NA HAI YO BHAI ISI DHAAL LAYA JA HAI BADE T BADE DHURANDER FILSTE DEKHE HAIN IS MAKHAN PE

Quote Originally Posted by sachinb View Post

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunitahooda View Post
    Now your last line- Not every time we don't do something just because we don't want to do it.... this feeling comes somewhere from deep within that tells something we are doing is not right otherwise a persona with exceptional mindset and thoughts will never think of NOT DOING SOMETHING THAT IS RIGHT

Awwee.......... so beautiful

Thank you a lot , I really mean it ! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by nkharub View Post

tane makhan ke shiva koi baat na ati ke

yha ek bhatak sa
    jade sare batle hoke
    baat..ceet kar sa suna ke tane

ek durse se aapne khyal export..import kar sa he he he he:rock

My pleasure Anil....i'm happy that my reply just with a l'il sincere effort gave you smiles
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Awwee.......... so beautiful

Thank you a lot , I really mean it ! Thank you!
    I AM WHAT I AM....JAT.... 16X2=8

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    Our so called altruistic mods, in possession of good intelligence and values nevertheless simply cannot abuse their power by making certain decisions for fellow JATlanders/members. However, when they think they can, and there’s no recourse to those of us on the outside of the processtrouble seems to be inevitable. This straightaway indicates the problem of power distribution. The moment someone has inordinate power nd no accountability, the stage is set for abuse. It has happened in the past nd will keep on happening time nd agnunless few proper guidelines r issued nd implemented.

to me it seems they r quite obsessed with the ruling “its my way or no way”. On the contrary they shud understand tht a democratic approach requires conscious fostering and advocacy, and even defense at times, for its survival…if at all it exists on JL.
    just went to this thread of mine, which i started almost a year back nd was surprised to see it still open. although my perception has changed a lot after my initial blaberings nd musings tht saw me showing different colors as that of an iridescent soap bubble.

as i come face-off with realities which took a bit of time as the dust settled-in nd during the course of it, i witnessed... "the good" nd "the bad" of our mods (well n'vr witnessed "the ugly"). having said so, i still see folks getting haunted for same/different reasons... just to let them know that the thread is still open and some of my observations, that i made earlier, still seems to be so much true. nice to see the thread still open as it will give few, a chance to cast their vote... i smell markovish working somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd
    Markovish refers to a process in which we base all our decisions on the present only ( the assumption being that present contains all information of the past).

What i feel is that these days ( and i have no evidence to prove the existence or non-existence of the smae in the past ) , people have started behaving markovish.

There is no sense of looking into the past , there is no sense of a certain calmness before taking a major decision , a decision that can have abig impact. Haste seems to be the most prevalent thing.
    Be it replying to a post , be it in a relationship , be it a response to our parents , freinds , we seem to waste no time on giving ourselves enough time and facts and resources to base our decision on.

An example : 1. You know a person for long , he does something out of normal , something bad , and we find nothing other than pounce on him , not even trying to understand on why he did that ? or not even tolerating one human error ( Although we are all familiar of the saying : To err is being human ).
    Quote Originally Posted by pscil View Post
    You require a great calmness for retospective thinking and reflection. A mind at peace with itself can only achieve this. We act and behave in the markovish way because we only want to take and accumulate and not sacrifice. Today is the instant age.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

another thing tht i’ve learnt @ JL, over a period of time is tht mods cannot retrospect/ introspect/excogitate/ruminate/meditate or contemplate every post, every now nd then… for various reasons…

• they feel its not worth it, cos the SANITY will prevail, sooner or later.
    • they don’t wanna get into the fuss, presuming tht jats have a natural tendency of “khoont bajaan”… in sucha scenario, they too are enjoying.
    • they are not available 24x7 nd if they are… they act like manmohan singh, waiting for further orders from the aala-kamaan. [no PUN intended... but the fact remains]
    • + other reasons… say for example… whatever, let me not tax my mind any further.

in sucha a scenario, folks in dearth of their answers start getting haunted for same/different reasons, thereby throwing new threads to mete out their frustration… nd in the process they tend to get judgmental, often-times spewing out venom for every opportunity tht come their way. in their futile effort, they are basically "नोच'ing the khamba" nd more or less, are acting like a honey bee who after her sting is bound to die.

p.s. : not being judgmental here... just thoughts !
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    they feel its not worth it, cos the SANITY will prevail, sooner or later.

Means they also concur with me that things will mean revert ? :eek:

See my law of averages is taking its effect !