Thread: The drift Yamuna still the line of control

Angry The drift Yamuna still the line of control

I usually dont believe in starting controversial topics, but i also dont believe in differentiation within the jat society. I was going through the matrimonial ads on Jatland, and one ad surprised and shocked me at the same time. "This ad is not for NRIs and UP people"

It felt like i am back to the early 20th cantury and standing before a british club where "Indians and dogs are not allowed" sign is hurting my brain like a big tumour.

I have just one question, till what time will Yamuna be the line of control for our social bonding.
    I belong to a small village near Gadh Ganga in Bulandshahar. I was born in Delhi, one of my brothers got married to the Haryana Jatland "Bahadurgarh" and still we talk about parua, the most common comments heard are:
    1. People from UP are shrewed
    2. People from Haryana are arrogant

I fail to understand, we have originated from the same forefathers then why is this difference still so dominantly existing in our own small society.

It is a humble request to get over this mental block and stand united.
    "Vir"
    " Journey is not always for a destination, sometimes it is for the company of someone travelling along"

well I am not surpirsed to see such a thing mentioned. We still are from that school of thought. I am from bharatpur, which is rajasthan, born in mumbai and brought up in Delhi and still jats from haryana tell me I am not a pure jat as I dont speak haryanvi and have never lived in a village.

I have heard many of my haryana jat friends say that we'll never marry someone from UP, rajasthan belt as jats of those areas are not good. Same ways i have heard from UP, rajasthan area that they should not mingle too much with jats of haryana as they are manner less.....

If we cant stand together because of a simple geographic divide then what heights will we attain as a community??

Its such a SHAME !!!!
    Good life starts when u stop wanting a better one !!!! :D

We talk of getting united .... at the same time , we dont stop ourself in pointing out the weekness of other peoples(those people are arrogant , those are mannerless). Every person knows about him/herself very well , why to talk about them .while talking about unitedness , we shouldnt talk about differences ......

Lightbulb

Bhai Charan, even I observed the same, thou I've many very close Jat frens from Haryana, UP & Delhi but I've observed this narrow mentality in our community specially in Haryanvi Jats, they dont like UP Jats and denote them as 'Paarve' same for Rajasthani Jats, they consider them backword n call them 'Nakali' ... On the otherside UP Jats say Haryanwi Jats talk a lot n do less and dont hv Big Heart and for Rajathani Jats they say, Jats frm Rajasthan are seedhe n peaceful but hv conservative thinking ... and when it comes to Rajasthan Jats, they say Haryanwi Jats are arrogant & big chatterbox n as for UP jats they say UP aale to badmaas hua kare hein !! This is indeed disheartening n disappointing for whole Jat Community

I second with charan & Bhavna's views that if we cant get over from this stereotype & narrow thinking forget any betterment for whole community !!

I always say 'A Jat is A Jat is A Jat' .... A Jat is always a Jat first and he/she should treat other Jats same in spite of graphicial or some custom divide!!

We must encourage marriages between Haryana, UP & Rajasthani Jats; am sure it'll bury the hatred and help us to get united !!

Rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post

We must encourage marriages between Haryana, UP & Rajasthani Jats; am sure it'll bury the hatred and help us to get united !!

Rock on
    Jit
    Then let us start it from you :D :D keha hai teri nazar bata pir Haryana ya UP :D I guess it is Haryana
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

ye karri pnt walli baat tune mukesh :D

Quote Originally Posted by mukeshkumar007 View Post
    Then let us start it from you :D :D keha hai teri nazar bata pir Haryana ya UP :D I guess it is Haryana

Germany and Australia!! hehehe

nw get back to the topic!

.. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

nw get back to the topic!
    Man u r contradicting urself...:D u r not helping ur community in burying the hatred feelings :D

Moreover I’m talking something relevant to the topic
    “Lead me, follow me or get out of my way”

I always say 'A Jat is A Jat is A Jat' .... A Jat is always a Jat first ....

Rock on
    Jit

Man u r contradicting urself...:D u r not helping ur community in burying the hatred feelings :D

Moreover I’m talking something relevant to the topic
    Thats a contradiction now .... a Jat is a Jat after all & cross Yamuna marriages must be encouraged na? So, Jit ji ab peeche mat hato...... shuru karo ..... :p

Nice thought

Rock on
    Jit
    Very well said Jeet,go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by bhavnasingh20 View Post
    I have heard many of my haryana jat friends say that we'll never marry someone from UP, rajasthan belt as jats of those areas are not good. Same ways i have heard from UP, rajasthan area that they should not mingle too much with jats of haryana as they are manner less.....

!!!!
    1. They may say whatever they wish. Fact of matter is that there are hardly enough jat girls. They are marrying Biharies, Malyalees or for that anyone with female anatomy.

2. Now coming to Jats from different parts of country. I don't quite agree with the comments of members. I am from UP and married to a Rohtakiya Jatni. In light humor we talk all sorts of things but not in real sense. Problem with rural Jats is that are not well traveled and hardly know much about people who are 100 km away. Most rural jats prefer marrying to a girl whose village is 30-40 km away. Very few Jats ventured to marry a girl whose village was more than 100 km away.

Jats are jats, be they from UP, Haryana , Rajasthan or any other place on Earth.. I love them all....

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    1. They may say whatever they wish. Fact of matter is that there are hardly enough jat girls. They are marrying Biharies, Malyalees or for that anyone with female anatomy.

2. Now coming to Jats from different parts of country. I don't quite agree with the comments of members. I am from UP and married to a Rohtakiya Jatni. In light humor we talk all sorts of things but not in real sense. Problem with rural Jats is that are not well traveled and hardly know much about people who are 100 km away. Most rural jats prefer marrying to a girl whose village is 30-40 km away. Very few Jats ventured to marry a girl whose village was more than 100 km away.

Jats are jats, be they from UP, Haryana , Rajasthan or any other place on Earth.. I love them all....

RK^2
    Ha ha ha ... Rajender Ji, jibbe te .... aapne ke apna ghar bigadvana tha iss umar mein kime kahe ke Haryane ke bare mein .... ha ha

Ya last aali baat aapne ghani badhiya kahe di ....

No jat is superior or inferior based on geographical locations. It is the individual's own thinking.
    All jats are same as said above by many members and I endorse it as well.
    Yoginder Gulia

Thumbs up Thanks a ton

I sincerely appreciate everyones response and views on this, atleast now i know 12 more people who think like me on this issue.

I was educated in Military school, and out of a class of 42, about 30 of us were Jats, till i came to Delhi, this differentiation never even crossed my mind, irrespective of Bhiwani wala Poonia, Jhunjhunu wala Dhaka, UP wala Nain and Bahadurgarh wala Sangwan.. we were happily togather without the demographic borders.

Cheers to Jat Unity! Cheers to no borders! Cheers to everyone who thinks of us as one community and special cheers to The holy (heavily polluted) Yamuna to have created all these issues!!!
    "Vir"
    " Journey is not always for a destination, sometimes it is for the company of someone travelling along"

Interesting topic and true as well

We might deny that we do not differentiate amongst ourselves but yes we all do it at the end of the day

If i dont speak Haryanavi my existance of being a jat is denied by Haryana jats - On jatland itself

However, My village is on khaddar(banks of Yamuna - border of UP Haryana), my Dadaji's best friends was from a village called Pavti (Simbalka in Haryana) across Yamuna.... My dadaji is not any more but the family bonding still exists

may be there is a learning here, we are all the same
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!