Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Happy birthday

Ha Ha Ha !! Awesome ! :D

Jeeyo mere bhai ! :rock
    Quote Originally Posted by prashanthooda View Post
    Hello Neelam ji,
    Very nice to read precious views on this thread.
    Actually U and some other fellow members as well, have diverted the issue of this thread. :D
    For your better knowledge (thought you already have the best but "citation" needed :D) the thread was started with a motive to seek objections on the actions of the a few members, those who, visit every day to the profiles of the "b'day guys" and wish them.
    Our honorable member Mr. Vivek sought the following objectionS . (the first thread is quoted below, I'm explaining each sentence, what I have understood and what Vivek ji wanted to say. :p ):-
    So pls pay your attentions to this very very important issue.

1. Now a few members are unemployed they don't have any job. They pass their time by wishing the members.
    (Wishing someone is a pass time or a business :confused. Kam se kam 10 minutes to pass ho hi jaate honge unke. :D)

2. Some people have created a team (or I say a group).
    ( It's better to wish some one but going there in a team is a damn ****, It's not a good thing. Uski profile to dar jaati hogi bechaari , kahi ye usse cakes chhin ke market me to nahi bech dete hai. :D )

3.This teams wishes even to those members who are not daily visitors and don't contribute to the forum.
    (Unko wish mat karo chaahe unke paas time ho ya nahi ho. Ye bhi ho sakta hai ye team unknown logo ke paas apni team ke membership ka proposal leke jaatI ho :D)

4. The actions of this team are not meaning full.
    ( Itani badi team hokar bhi unme se kisi ke paas bhi deeda nahi hai kya . Apni forum ke members ko b'day wish karna bhi koi etiquettes me aata hai kya. Ye cheez etiquettes me shamil nahi hai ke aap apni forum ke members ko b'day wish kare. Team members keep it in your mind )

5.Aur ye team apni man marzi chalati karti hai. Har kaam "sensible sa" nahi karti hai.
    (Aur me dekh raha hun ki vo abhi bhi wish kar rahe hai. Shayad yaa to vo is thread ko padhte nahi hai yaa fir yaa fir padh ke ignore kar dete hai. )

6. The mentality of this team is very sick.
    (Yadi unke kaam me koi interfere kare to bekaar me bhakheda kar dete hai )

I think, I have explored all the hidden issues. So Neelam ji, Bram ji, Anil ji and other honorable members, kindly suggest the forum how to get rid of this critical problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sandeepkadian05 View Post
    I have a feeling that you might be up for some rewards too in case such a function is organised....
    the winner takes it all !!! :rolleyes:
    these dayz, i despise (... or try to ) answering to personal comments... otherwise u wud hv enjoyed yr. share of cake :D ... lucky U :p:D:p
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; September 22nd, 2008 at 01:26 PM.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Woh kunsa dialogue sai Ritu di waala ? :p

he he he he ! am not writing it ! :D

For Brahm Sir : I would raise : The most "PRECISE" Person on JL
    ahahaha... anil u r tryin' to stir the hornet's nest :D... my abv. post is an answer.
    :D = mr. notty
    = mr. please

it seems tht yr sense of humor is increasing, as i see a sudden surge in the usage of mr. notty in yr. posts

my brother, control yr. emotions... remember "boolean logic" ??? ... or shall i remind u agn...
    ... if i do... u'll start complaining of "hidden sarcasm" (wch no-one can see in yr. abov post... no offense to/on yr. 3rd line ) :D

p.s : dr. duggal aaj andhe hein (mujhse shaadi karogi)

Last edited by brahmtewatia; September 22nd, 2008 at 01:17 PM.

guyzzz. please dont deviate frm the topic... lets keep your attention focussed :D:D:D

vry interesting thread... vry logical... kudos to vivek taliyan for appreciating this genuine concern... carry on folks

Talking

Thanks a lot Brahm Sir for your appealing motivation :D. But in my last post I have asked you to give your valuable suggestion in this regard. :p
    We all are awaiting to listen your views in the kind concern how to get rid of the problem which has been created by a particular group of Jatlanders. :D :D Again I would like to bring Mr. Vivek in the limelight for his foresightness that made him to create this thread. :D

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    guyzzz. please dont deviate frm the topic... lets keep your attention focussed :D:D:D

vry interesting thread... vry logical... kudos to vivek taliyan for appreciating this genuine concern... carry on folks

Thanks a lot Brahm Sir for your appealing motivation :D. But in my last post I have asked you to give your valuable suggestion in this regard. :p
    We all are awaiting to listen your views in the kind concern how to get rid of the problem which has been created by a particular group of Jatlanders. :D :D Again I would like to bring Mr. Vivek in the limelight for his foresightness that made him to create this thread. :D
    ahahaha :D

dear prashant, i dont wanna giv anil a competition for the coveted award cuming his way.
    i guess anil ji will b able to thro more light on yr. thots/concerns

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    it seems tht yr sense of humor is increasing, as i see a sudden surge in the usage of mr. notty in yr. posts
    my brother, control yr. emotions... remember "boolean logic" ??? ...
    Couple of points :D

For Green bold faced text : Hmmm..... " BRAHM EFFECT " :D:D:D:D

For Orange bold faced text : Serious( Yu categorised me last time ) or Funny ( U r doing that this time) , I should control my emotions ? :eek:
    What shall I do. I do remember your boolean logic , Now you tell me what should I be in , 1 ( Serious) or 0 (funny). OfcourseI remember Bollean Logic :p

Login to view details.
    ahahaha :D

dear prashant, i dont wanna giv anil a competition for the coveted award cuming his way. i guess anil ji will b able to thro more light on yr. thots/concerns

Competition with a professional and precise person as you ?? :eek: Not even in my distant dreams Brahm Sir

Please englighten me as well :D All ears

Talking

Brahm Ji and Anil Ji
    Please don't lock your horns for this award. :D
    As I have cleared in my post # 71 that the most eligible and capable person to be awarded by this prize is only and only one Mr. Vivek. :D :D No one among us can compete him in any way. :D
    So pls keep quite contributing your best suggestion to keep this thread continue. (It''ll be the biggest achievement, if it remains unlocked for a few days more :D)

And Kudos to Mr. Anil for bringing the BRAHM EFFECT in the limelight and telling us about its color. :D

ahahaha

dear prashant, i dont wanna giv anil a competition for the coveted award cuming his way.
    i guess anil ji will b able to thro more light on yr. thots/concerns
    Quote Originally Posted by anilsinghd View Post
    Competition with a professional and precise person as you ?? : Not even in my distant dreams Brahm Sir

Please englighten me as well :D All ears

dont wanna disturb the sanity tht prevailed for a while.

p.s : dr. duggal aaj andhe hein (mujhse shaadi karogi)

Last edited by brahmtewatia; September 22nd, 2008 at 02:40 PM.

narad ji gud job

narayan....narayan
    Brahm Ji and Anil Ji
    Please don't lock your horns for this award. :D
    As I have cleared in my post # 71 that the most eligible and capable person to be awarded by this prize is only and only one Mr. Vivek. :D :D No one among us can compete him in any way. :D
    So pls keep quite contributing your best suggestion to keep this thread continue. (It''ll be the biggest achievement, if it remains unlocked for a few days more :D)

And Kudos to Mr. Anil for bringing the BRAHM EFFECT in the limelight and telling us about its color. :D
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"

Login to view details.
    dont wanna disturb the sanity tht prevailed for a while.

so u mean to say that u are in a unstable equilibrium ?

By the way what's your minimum PE state ? :p I am pretty sure this is not the one

:D

The Brahm effect is intoxicating me :D :p

1. Now a few members are unemployed they don't have any job. They pass their time by wishing the members.
    (Wishing someone is a pass time or a business :confused. Kam se kam 10 minutes to pass ho hi jaate honge unke. :D)

( It's better to wish some one but going there in a team is a damn ****, It's not a good thing. Uski profile to dar jaati hogi bechaari , kahi ye usse cakes chhin ke market me to nahi bech dete hai. :D )

3.This teams wishes even to those members who are not daily visitors and don't contribute to the forum.
    (Unko wish mat karo chaahe unke paas time ho ya nahi ho. Ye bhi ho sakta hai ye team unknown logo ke paas apni team ke membership ka proposal leke jaatI ho :D)

( Itani badi team hokar bhi unme se kisi ke paas bhi deeda nahi hai kya . Apni forum ke members ko b'day wish karna bhi koi etiquettes me aata hai kya. Ye cheez etiquettes me shamil nahi hai ke aap apni forum ke members ko b'day wish kare. Team members keep it in your mind :D)

5.Aur ye team apni man marzi chalati karti hai. Har kaam "sensible sa" nahi karti hai.
    (Aur me dekh raha hun ki vo abhi bhi wish kar rahe hai. Shayad yaa to vo is thread ko padhte nahi hai yaa fir yaa fir padh ke ignore kar dete hai. :D)

(Yadi unke kaam me koi interfere kare to bekaar me bhakheda kar dete hai :D)

I think, I have explored all the hidden issues. So Neelam ji, Bram ji, Anil ji and other honorable members, kindly suggest the forum how to get rid of this critical problem. :D
    :D:D.....u guys are quite good at the art of making fun of anything

Quote Originally Posted by choudharyneelam View Post
    :D:D.....u guys are quite good at the art of making fun of anything
    so vry true... nd u came out frm hibernation to revive this thread agn :p:D:D

truths always come out like that :D

Quote Originally Posted by choudharyneelam View Post
    truths always come out like that :D
    It is better late than never.
    Yoginder Gulia

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by PrashantHooda View Post
    Hello Neelam ji,
    Actually U and some other fellow members as well, have diverted the issue of this thread. :D
    For your better knowledge (thought you already have the best but "citation" needed :D) the thread was started with a motive to seek objections on the actions of the a few members, those who, visit every day to the profiles of the "b'day guys" and wish them.
    Our honorable member Mr. Vivek sought the following objectionS . (the first thread is quoted below, I'm explaining each sentence, what I have understood and what Vivek ji wanted to say. :p ):-

( Itani badi team hokar bhi unme se kisi ke paas bhi deeda nahi hai kya . Apni forum ke members ko b'day wish karna bhi koi etiquettes me aata hai kya. Ye cheez etiquettes me shamil nahi hai ke aap apni forum ke members ko b'day wish kare. Team members keep it in your mind :D)

(Aur me dekh raha hun ki vo abhi bhi wish kar rahe hai. Shayad yaa to vo is thread ko padhte nahi hai yaa fir yaa fir padh ke ignore kar dete hai. :D)

I think, I have explored all the hidden issues. So Neelam ji, Bram ji, Anil ji and other honorable members, kindly suggest the forum how to get rid of this critical problem. :D

Bhai Prashant thanks to describe the points . Every line has its importance. I am very thank full to you for bringing the matters infront of all
    Keep contributing.
    :tamatar:boxing" Live Every Day As If It Was Your Last, And One Day You Will Be Right!"
    .................¤ॐ¤..............
    :p"लोड करके राईफल, जब जीप पे सवार होते...
    बाऩध साफा जब गाबरू तयार होते....
    देखती है दुनिया छत पर चढके....
    और कहते ......
    काश हम भी जाट होते........

Quote Originally Posted by PrashantHooda View Post
    Hello Neelam ji,

(Unko wish mat karo chaahe unke paas time ho ya nahi ho. Ye bhi ho sakta hai ye team unknown logo ke paas apni team ke membership ka proposal leke jaatI ho )

Wah wah bhai kya likha hai :D
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by nishantrathi82 View Post
    Wah wah bhai kya likha hai :D
    Quote Originally Posted by vivektaliyan View Post
    Bhai Prashant thanks to describe the points . Every line has its importance. I am very thank full to you for bringing the matters infront of all
    Keep contributing.
    Thanks a lot to Nishu and Vipin for your motivational words.
    I was also about to revive this thread kyun ki kal hi 2 October (Gandhi Jayanti) hai. :p

hmm shatak me hi poora kar do is thread pe.lagge hath bhulle bisre jaane anjaane sab logo ko baapu ki jayanti pe happy bithday.ishwar allah tero nam sabko sanmati de bhagwan....
    is thread ko shru karne waalo ko bhi aur anjaan logo ko bhi bday wish karne waalo ko bhi.
    " If the loser keeps his smile........
    Then the winner will loose the thrill of the victory.......
    Attitude make the difference......"