Thread: Vision for Jats--A Movement Awaiting..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Vision for Jats--A Movement Awaiting..

In the ordinary course of nature thousands upon thousands are born every day, but he alone is truly born whose birth leads to the elevation of his race. --- Ch. Chottu Ram.

These lines from the legendary and visionary Jat which is signature line of a respected member , inspired me to start this thread. Many times while going through ancient, medieval and modern history; I pondered ~~WHY nature has been generous to this very race to gift some specific gene which are crown of human behaviour. It is very much rhetorical to understand that in past, natural calamities, invasions and other social conventions led Jats to rise and rise in a fashion to conquer impossible humane feats. In the last century, with the invention of electronic and other means of media, jats has started coming in limelight in various fields. Though they are enjoying and had enjoyed social rapport as socially upper caste( caste is purely Portuguese induced term because they arrived before the Britishers who later followed the same term to divide and rule the various section of society).It is evident in rural areas that Jats dominate in a fashion that political parties frame, reframe their policies to please jat voters but that is a different issue altogether here.

If not overall but a lot of , with the opening of markets during the times of Globalization, rural charm is on decline in festivals, social meetings, culture interests.We must not forget that European reniassance was initiated with enriching cultural endeavours by writers, musicians firstly.There is a wave of insecurity among race due to the shrinking of resources. That we all observe when poor Bengalis fought to death for their land in Singur , our Jats were eager to sign the deal.~~ WHY the sons of soil are facing such a problem?~~ Please, put your opinions not only based on economical reasons but also on social and cultural terms.

Secondly, the decline of (almost degraded) of role-modelship. It is pathetic to know that example of Mallika Sherawat is given nationally about characteristic of the race. And that too in a willingly stupid way.

It can be seen from another point of view, this is the severe lack of a role model in representing the Jats or not respecting/following which already are standing. Since religiously we are not same stage like Sikhs, Muslims. This makes this UNITY a mamooth challenge. Also we are not facing a bigger challenge like Sikhs in 1984. Reservation too sound more of a path filled with roses of pity.Pity is the cup of tea for weaks.Brave and confidenced always achieve on the basis of their free will and dogged determination.Choice is clear.One is a way which leads to dignity, honour and quite characterstical to Jats another is of confused, dependent and of mediocre.

One of our members asked WHAT Yadavs have lost by taking this reservation. I say that in pure desi words-rees karo to kam se kam apne se uper aala ki. My answer and question here is to look in to the ultra-minority of Parsis. WHAT provoked them to be the luminaries on the sky of India? We can solve most of queries regarding reservation issue, provided we see their uprising rather than socially down Yadavs if taken them as caste.

So WHAT do you people think about issues, agendas, visions to stand together? What should be the consolidated structure of a common enduring roof.

Most of you will be going to say about education for uprising. But WHAT kind of education? Education system too is Lord McClay's mind's product of making us a slave. Education or lack of it hardly matters when induced a zeal to be successful.

Let us diagnose some of our infected parts honestly, with candid acceptance and enthusiastically cure them. It is a responsibility awaiting. Firstly applying to self, then in surrounding enviornment through harmonious approach . Yes!! one can definitely do that. Humans have that spirit and Jats in a way are brave human fighters. There is always a time to do anything.

PS: Put your views in good deliberated form so that it becomes a place to notice a single input. Healthy discussion can make aware many coming members and present as well. A controlled aggression towards subject would be really appreciable.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; August 13th, 2008 at 01:02 PM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

balraaj (May 22nd, 2012), cooljat (July 10th, 2015), SandeepSirohi (October 16th, 2012)