Every movement starts from one individual and is followed by the rest.So now its my turn to be a part of this wonderful discussion The success,growth and development of a team,group or say community depends on the degree of determination and ability each individual has to put his or her best towards it.It doesn't matter how we feel abt certain things but what we do actually to make a difference to it.And ofcourse it all depends especially on youth crowd.But the problem is that most of us dont think of welfare of humankind but we are running blindly behind our own ambitions in life.Not many of us are willing to leave layer of selfishness that we have.I remember a few years back i heared of some proposal which required all MBBS freshers to work in villages for one year.But it was condemned(but i think Bengal Govt has made it mandatory).Young crowd is not willing to work in rural areas but want to work in cities and abroad to make big bucks.I wont give someone elses' example when mine is there.Once i decided of teaching orphans but after a few days i stopped even thinking abt it.And i am sure its the case with most of us we are willing to bring some change but then we dont really focuss on that one to make things happen.Some of us might feel bad about child marriage,female feticide,corrupt system,bad political system and a lot more issues but we do nothing about it.We all are being ignorant as we keep thinking that"I alone can't bring a change".I strongly believe that we all need to change our vision.We can actually do wonders if we put our energy and efforts in the right direction.

[QUOTE=Samarkadian;177748]In the ordinary course of nature thousands upon thousands are born every day, but he alone is truly born whose birth leads to the elevation of his race. --- Ch. Chottu Ram.