Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chess

sir rules to abhi yehi hai ki we'll play chess with chess rules. just be there tomorrow at 7 pm india time. join the room and play with fellow jatland member. make sure u record the result and we'll see who won the most games.

uptill now only three people have expressed there interest. if we have more people then we'll arrange something like a round robin or a knockout type of tournament.
    दीपक धनखड़
    Journey (Long or short) starts with a single step.

Quote Originally Posted by d_dhankhar View Post
    sir rules to abhi yehi hai ki we'll play chess with chess rules. just be there tomorrow at 7 pm india time. join the room and play with fellow jatland member. make sure u record the result and we'll see who won the most games.

uptill now only three people have expressed there interest. if we have more people then we'll arrange something like a round robin or a knockout type of tournament.

Hey dear not able to open it in office so i don't think that i can take part in the game
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

dont u have internet at home?

Quote Originally Posted by nishantrathi82 View Post
    Hey dear not able to open it in office so i don't think that i can take part in the game
    दीपक धनखड़

dont u have internet at home?

Dear i m working till 21:00 IST in office.
    Plant one tree atleast

koi Na mere bhai 9 baje ke baad aajiye, fer khel lenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by nishantrathi82 View Post
    Dear i m working till 21:00 IST in office.
    दीपक धनखड़

Well i tried to find any java-based online chess engine which can get implemented on Jatland. but couldn't find any. yahoo is the only best and free option. if any of u guys know something like that, please let me know we'll ask Moderators to implement it on our Jatland.
    दीपक धनखड़

Guys Friday was okay, me and only Prashant Hooda were there playing each other. Prashant is a very good player. prshant ne mere dimaag saari battiyaan jala di.

guys i understand this time it was hard. if u all want we can do it again. just decide a day urself and let everyone know.
    दीपक धनखड़

Thumbs up

Guys Friday was okay, me and only Prashant Hooda were there playing each other. Prashant is a very good player. prshant ne mere dimaag saari battiyaan jala di.

guys i understand this time it was hard. if u all want we can do it again. just decide a day urself and let everyone know.
    Bhai kyun sharminda karte ho.... pls don't say like this.... infact you are a very accomplished player.... You defeated me thrice... But thanx a lot to you as I got a lot of experience and knowledge about the game... Thank you very much again...

Bhai Dimaag ki battiyan to tabhi jali naa, because i know how hard i had to try to beat u. You gave me real competition.

Quote Originally Posted by prashanthooda View Post
    Bhai kyun sharminda karte ho.... pls don't say like this.... infact you are a very accomplished player.... You defeated me thrice... But thanx a lot to you as I got a lot of experience and knowledge about the game... Thank you very much again...
    दीपक धनखड़

Kamaal hai

11,113 members mein koi koni jisne chess khelna pasand ho......
    दीपक धनखड़

Kamaal hai

11,113 members mein koi koni jisne chess khelna pasand ho......
    Hey Dear can we play on Saturday?
    Plant one tree atleast

offcourse we can, but sirf do log... thats bad.

okay just decide time and we'll play
    दीपक धनखड़

offcourse we can, but sirf do log... thats bad.

okay just decide time and we'll play
    Ok i will let u know the time lekin aab to waise bhi apke bahut tariif suun le hai hmmmmm baada soch kar khelna hoga i m not very good in chess but will try
    Plant one tree atleast