Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 'we want to make Haryana a super-power in sports'.

Yes "Let us make Haryana a super power in sports", I do not see anythin g wrong in this statement. Haryana ke improvement se India ka improvement nahi hai kya ?

http://sampark.chd.nic.in/images/sta.../SDP2005R5.pdf
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    ............................:p
    Prashant Bhai, kuchh contribute karna hai to karo, na to kyun bina baat te leg pulling me lage ho.....

Quote Originally Posted by rsdalal View Post
    yes "let us make haryana a super power in sports", i do not see anythin g wrong in this statement. Haryana ke improvement se india ka improvement nahi hai kya ?

http://sampark.chd.nic.in/images/sta.../sdp2005r5.pdf

ok so why only haryana why not gujrat or some other state?
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

Prashant Bhai, kuchh contribute karna hai to karo, na to kyun bina baat te leg pulling me lage ho.....
    are bhai ab bas bhi karo... kya bachhe ki jaan hi loge. :D
    V
    V
    V

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    pls. do not try to divert this meaningful thread by giving off-subject posts. :D
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

That is for Gujratti's to decide, weather they want to excell in Sport or some other area. Why some one else need to loose sleep over other states....

Quote Originally Posted by nishantrathi82 View Post
    ok so why only haryana why not gujrat or some other state?

Well, I dont find anything wrong or worth criticizing in the thread ... in fact I appreciate Dhaka's enthu & zeal!

Just think about it when Vijender won a bronze for India ... Bhiwani so Haryana came in to lime light and Bhiwani boxing become buzzword for all sports luvers, thats why its also known as 'Mini Cuba' nowdays ... so as u see when Vijender won ultimatly Bhiwani emerged as Boxing destination & ultimatly Haryana also gained name & fame !!

So if Haryana pays more attention on sports, whats wrong in that ... if with the efforts it rises as sports superpower, its infact great for India as well ..

So just sport a positive attitude guys, n save from unnecessary criticizm !!

Rock on
    Jit
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by pushpdhaka View Post
    why only we want to make Haryana a super-power in sports ?:boxing

B'coz Now Haryana is overall champ in north zone.

Bhiwani is Cuba of India.

Gir Center of Hisar is being biggest training center of SAI.

Dalal sahab !!..plz don't take it in that way....:D
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by nishantrathi82 View Post
    Red one sounds starange earlier i was having a beleive that we are going to fight with coutries but now itself i came to know that we are going to fight within our country. Rather than making our coutry leading one in sports we are trying to make Haryana or some other state great attitude. I think now we can represent Haryana or Punjab in next Olympics in London. Jab hum State paar hee aade rehnge pher kaahase Muslim aur Hindu ko 1 hoone ke baat aa gaye Carry on ...............
    Hey Nishant, you are taking it wrong. Its right that efforts should be done on national front,,, but then there's nothing wrong if one state head talking to take it to heights. And If all states start putting efforts like that, the competition will produce better sports persons. Cricket is a national team, but don they play from their respective state teams for Ranji trophy. Don we find better players from there? In US also, they have basket ball n baseball teams of states. Competition within can give us sportsperson to accept the challange of competition with others.

And How we can do efforts at national level... via small scale na.. seedha one billion ki population ko to deal nahin kiya ja sakta na... it had to be in hierarchical order, villages to districts to states to regions to nation. Don we need governance at every small level, similarly the efforts should be put in sports to bring each ones area upfront.

If Haryana is saying this, its gud,,,, other states should also come up with something similar. Its not to put others down,,, its that everyone has to come up with similar compassion n aspiration to be the Best.
    Keep Believing in Yourself and Your Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by dkumars View Post
    what abt China ?

Yeah I also believe they are very patriotic. They dont settle down abroad unlike India rather give their full services to their own country and put 100 % efforts for its betterment and advancement.
    I heard lot of NRIs but never NRUSA.

DEVENDER BHAI I DONT THINK U HAVE FULL INFO ABT CHINESE........ if u go anywhere in devloped countries.... i see more chinese than any other country ppl......... dont know abt many places..... here in Europe there are much more chinese than any other conutry.......never been in Amerika... some one can tell u abt there........ only in Ireland... there are abt 50K chinses... where total population of country is 4.6 million...... than something same or may be more in netherland/holland.......

sab kuch Apne se start hove sai.... if i m devloped than only think abt my villege n disstt or states........ or Country.......

whats d harm..

That is for Gujratti's to decide, weather they want to excell in Sport or some other area. Why some one else need to loose sleep over other states....
    Well said ..Mr Dalal..

=========================

After reading the whole thing what I could not grasp was, what's wrong in saying or being proud of oneself or one' achievements??be it individual or of community or of stateWhy he/ she should not be allowed to rejoice his/her achievements??:rolleyes:If I 've achieved something why shouldn't I be happy about it or share it with the others??

kya hum apni personal lives mein aisa nahin karte? Kya hum apni, apne bhai-baheno ki, apne bachchon ki ya fir apne rishtedaaron (though its rare:p) ki kamyaabi per khush nahin hote ya fir use kisi k saath nahin baant te ?

Kitne hi doc, engr, Phds or dusre highly qualified or professionaly kamyaab log hain yahan , kya unki kamyaabi kabhi kisi k saath nahin baanti gayi?? Or kitni hi bar humne apne maa-baap se suna hoga, apne hi bhai- bahen ki saath bhi comparison hote hue...kehte......"usko dekh kar hi kuchh seekh lo IIT clear kar liya hai" , ya fir,"falane k 10/12 mein itne no. aaye hain..tanne dekhenge k karega "......now I wonder kya wo bhi bhedbhaav ki bhavna se prayrit tha ya fer that was to bring that feeling of competition and improve myself.

But I couldnot find where Harvinder Bhai has talked about his individual achievements , though he certainly can very well do so .

All he has talked about is the achievements of his state , whom obviously he is very proud of !! So m I, of mine. Rather than taking it as demeaning take it as an oppurtunity n as a CHALLENGE and do whatever u can at ur own level to be proud of ur state, coz all I could see that a few of u had been pulling others down.

Ek self less manas jo manen haade paya wo Naveen Gulia bhai saab, whos working without any discrimination or "Kshetrawaad ki bhavna", now even there I didnt see d complaining gentleman doing his bit!!

OOPs!!manne bhi kshetrawaad fala diya .. Naveen bhai bhi HARYANE k hain ..:o:D:p

In sab baatan ne chhod k kaum k vikas ki sochho , bajaye ek dusre k dalaa maran k... chahe kitte k bhi ho ..haryana, UP, MP, punjab..ya videsh mein ..kyunki

"hum sab bhartiya hain..
    apni manzil ek hai ...." :rockBLESS..

Quote Originally Posted by ram6april View Post
    DEVENDER BHAI I DONT THINK U HAVE FULL INFO ABT CHINESE........ if u go anywhere in devloped countries.... i see more chinese than any other country ppl......... dont know abt many places..... here in Europe there are much more chinese than any other conutry.......never been in Amerika... some one can tell u abt there........ only in Ireland... there are abt 50K chinses... where total population of country is 4.6 million...... than something same or may be more in netherland/holland.......

sab kuch Apne se start hove sai.... if i m devloped than only think abt my villege n disstt or states........ or Country.......
    bhai Hooda ji aapne galat samajh liya mujhe ..
    china wala isliye tha ki china ko itne medal kaise mile aur kya woh patriotic nahi hai kya ?

Aur haan ji being frank woh ek satire tha ki US mein rht hue patrotism ki baat karna mujhe nahi samjh aata .. iss par phle bhi kaafi behes ho chukki hai bahut saare threads par so m continue nahi karna chahta par mein nahi maan sakta ki US mein raho aur patriotism ki baat karooooo ... bahut logo ko achha nahi lagega ye but that is my perception ... cant help it... dont take it personal par ye sabhi k liye hai ... including Lakshmi mittal jisko cover story bana bana ke apna bataya jaata hai .. chalo leave it ... topic par hi baat karte hai

Jai Rohtak Jai Haryana urrr bhai Jai Bharat

ker lo mera ibb ke karoge :D

malik saab ne 1-1 baat katti sahi kahi hai

Hum to haryana jindabad bolaange humne kad UP murdabad bola ? UP bhi jindabad se Up aalon bolo jee laake kun natte hai, jab bhi koi mukka aayega sab sath me bolaange

vijender boxer jindabad jiske kaaran haryana sarkar ne haryana me sports ke liye itni baate sochi
    Last edited by vivekdh; September 9th, 2008 at 02:40 PM.