Thread: Synthetic Hockey Grass in Bhiwani

Thumbs up Synthetic Hockey Grass in Bhiwani

It just caught my eyes on
    http://haryana.gov.in/

Tender Document For Providing And Laying Of International Size Synthetic Hockey Grass Surface at BHIM STADIUM BHIWANI HARYANA

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Thats really good news for the nation and our national game.

Quote Originally Posted by jitendershooda View Post
    It just caught my eyes on
    http://haryana.gov.in/

Tender Document For Providing And Laying Of International Size Synthetic Hockey Grass Surface at BHIM STADIUM BHIWANI HARYANA
    Bhai Jitender, during the tenure of Mr. Chautala he too proposed to lay a synthetic turf in Hisar. It was meant to be build near the Girls Hostel of Govt College Hisar. Unfortunately, god knows what happened the Coach was transferred to Kaithal and the turf was built nowhere on earth. I hope this turf in Bhiwani doesn't meet the same fate.
    What I wanted to convey from my post was that inke jhuuthe waaydo par vishvaas nahi karna chahiye, jib turf ban jya tab jitni marjee wah-wahi kar lo.

Quote Originally Posted by vivekpannu View Post
    Bhai Jitender, during the tenure of Mr. Chautala he too proposed to lay a synthetic turf in Hisar. It was meant to be build near the Girls Hostel of Govt College Hisar. Unfortunately, god knows what happened the Coach was transferred to Kaithal and the turf was built nowhere on earth. I hope this turf in Bhiwani doesn't meet the same fate.
    What I wanted to convey from my post was that inke jhuuthe waaydo par vishvaas nahi karna chahiye, jib turf ban jya tab jitni marjee wah-wahi kar lo.
    Ha ha ha ... Bhai Vivek eeb wah-wahi iss effort tahi ... pher tang-khichai je kime teri batai aud harkat kari te ... there must be some balance in it

though there would be some other plans might be of govt or officials ... like to gain political benefit or paise banana ... still kaam karke khaa lyo ... kaam to kar dyo

Pachey Rohtak mein Gandhi park, university ki koon pe park (devilal er ek aur murti lai) Pher devi lal park .... er isse isse Devi Lal park sare sheran mein ... log nue kahya karte .... khaa gya pisse ... er saddam ki dhalan ye murti padengi pachey ... apne baap ki murti gaad di sare ke .,...

But still i found that there was no harm in it ... though Devi Lal was father of these but still a mass and well respected leader .... murti te ke matlab ... aaj nue dekho ek we park logan ne sukh ka sans de rahe sein ek na .... khaa liya hoga ... but still it has utility ... Bhajnu kisse ka ke kare jo jad mool te khaa jya tha saude ne ...

Er bhai manney to bahut aacha lagya pachey si Sampat ke bayan padh ke .... INLD aale GDP er shyani shyani baat karte deekhey jib ... it clearly means that they have no cheap options this time to hunt for votes ... and that credit goes to govt .... agar govt aacha karegi to Vipaksh ne bhi usse ke level pe ooth ke ladna padega ... and overall benefit is of public ... aam-janta.