Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jats in Today's World

Very nice thoughts Sumeet

1) wood always floats irrespective of volume of water...so is the talent(irrespective of the cast or creed)....provided it is dry.
    2) Honesty and devotion have no parallels.
    3) Human beings are blessed with tremendous virtues and those who recognize them and use them for the good of self and society..will have a special place on this planet
    4) Sustainability of core qualities while accommodating rapid changes taking place around us decides the future of an individual and a group.
    5) The group who sacrifices most for the cause of the very group will lead always.
    6) Respect for humanity and a feeling of co-existence with fellow human beings is the key to progress.
    7) Patience is the other key which leads to maturity.
    "LIFE TEACHES EVERY ONE IN A NATURAL WAY.NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THIS REALITY"

Thanks Neelam and Piyush. As we better our Social and Communication skills, we will be taken as who we really are and not just our 'Mollad and Theth' stereotype. This has to happen as I think we are approaching the tipping point of change.

Thanks Pravir, for your thoughts on being emotional and understanding emotions. You put it so simply and yet its so powerful. Will you elaborate a little more on it?

As I understand, there is nothing wrong with being emotional. People at large listen to their heart while doing anything. Lets take anger as an emotion since Jats are supposed to be losing their temper. There is an upside of anger if we know how to channelize it. The world around us is not ideal and we are bound to get angry sometimes. However when you change the world with that anger, then its a good thing. That anger is constructive. Is that what you mean by the control of emotions?

Finally thanks Dev Kaka for joining the discussion. You always have something original and meaningful to add. You have made so many points in those fifty words of yours that it took me a week to assimilate and take this discussion a bit further. Will you also elaborate a bit on them? You can write anything relevant that you might have written before. Since this is a serious thread that will be visible longer, your words would also be more helpful here.
    Last edited by sumeetmalik; October 24th, 2008 at 12:15 PM.
    Do more, love more

I too, tend to differ on what Parvir has said in his following lines :
    "To understand emotions is one thing but to be emotional is a very negative trait, which leads to loss of valuable time and resources".

Being emotional is a very personal trait of an individuality and I wont call it negative. I can agree partially that YES it may lead to loss of valuable time and resources, but again it all matters on your take and how you go about it. But then, it also very precisely defines an individual.

We are the best creation of god, because our emotions are known to be highly intense and purest in the circle of life. Popular line of thought says... that you are on the brink of disaster, if you happen to take important professional and social decisions on emotional grounds. This line of thought also highlights that feelings introduce biases into decision making which compromise its soundness.

I would rather disagree on the aforesaid dictum and would say that a good decision-making arises from being able to have intense emotions and to regulate them at the same time <<< (please note this is important). In my opinion individuals who better understood what was going on with their feelings (which at times can be highly intense) during decision making and thus reported them in a more specific and differentiated fashion are more successful. In fact emotions improve decision making by such varied means as boosting attention and memory, enhancing the ability to establish priorities, or sharpening such cognitive faculties as creativity or analysis.

On a personal note I feel that emotional people are usually more aggressive, that obviously includes majority JAT's, me no exception here. However if they can have a sense of reasoning, and can do a proper timely retrospection, i guess they present a different image all together. In short "know thyself" would seem a useful dictum in today's scenario, very obviously in all aspects of life.

Again, from Parvir's previous post :

"Make yourself strong because it is easier to conqueror the world than to conqueror yourself".

beautifully said... giving a personal touch from my perspective, I would like to add from my signatures - "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken".
    Last edited by brahmtewatia; October 24th, 2008 at 02:46 PM. Reason: corrected spell - Praveer to Parvir
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

First of all i agree with Mr. Tewatia's views that being emotional is not a negative trait. Emotions are not bad in themselves and still many people are suspicious of emotions of any kind.I dont understand why. If emotions are to be called bad at all than its their excess and not emotions themselves. Excess of everything is bad.On the other hand a person devoid of emotions can hardly be called human. So lets celebrate our emotions and flaunt them too. Again Mr Tewatia emphasised that emotions need to be channelised in order to take the right decisions. Very well said but not just for the sake of decision making, channelisation of emotions should be made a way of life. I would rather call it harmonisation or the state of equilibrium where reason and emotion are in perfect balance. Trouble starts when this harmony/equilibrium is disturbed in favour of either side. Life is where harmony is and beyond it there is only chaos. And it is true for each and every aspect of life and life itself.This equilibrium is the same thing what Pravir called as "sambhav".

As far as mannerisms and behaviour of jats is concerned, it has its own beauty because its honest and true. When we embark on the journey of image makeover and try to project ourselves in a certain way we tend to be a bit dishonest in the process. By this i dont mean that we should not try to improve ourselves. On the contrary we should but lets improve ourselves in a way that we dont lose our identity in the process.

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    There are a few points I would like to mention in order to make the thread navigate in the right direction!

In the very first post the author has clearly stated that the purpose of the thread is to give some valuable practical tips and suggestion , so please try and stick to it whenever possible. We must be looking to converge , compile and implement! Culminate as well i guess!

I truly appreciate the quality of the posts here but let us understand that the yardsticks for each are not the same. And also please do not take the words , but rather try and follow the thoughts. Reading Pravir , Brahm and Jyoti , i did not find any contradiction, though Brahm and Jyoti has written that they tend of disagree with Pravir on the issue of emotions.
    Brahm has used the term "regulate" and Jyoti used channelization as a tool and excess as a criterion to categorize emotions!
    Also it would be great to contemplate more on each and every line to truly understand the hidden views i believe. The line Parvir says : We need be more in control of our emotions automatically indicates the existence of emotions and same is affirmed by Brahm and Jyoti on need to regulate/channelize that.

And all three have directly and indirectly stated that decisions should not be based on the state when one is filled up with emotions. If you ask me , I believe we have different faculties , emotions , brain , senses to name a few and it is very much possible that we are high on one and my "law of averages" forces me to conclude that we would be low on the other at that time. So if we are high on emotions , we are bound to be low on the visionary power.
    And after all equanimity is a quality to possess.

So before this thread gets diluted , may I request the author to duly go through each post and try and summarize the discussion/views of the worthy members!

Quote Originally Posted by poonamkhokhar View Post
    First of all i agree with Mr. Tewatia's views that being emotional is not a negative trait. Emotions are not bad in themselves and still many people are suspicious of emotions of any kind.I dont understand why. If emotions are to be called bad at all than its their excess and not emotions themselves. Excess of everything is bad.On the other hand a person devoid of emotions can hardly be called human. So lets celebrate our emotions and flaunt them too. Again Mr Tewatia emphasised that emotions need to be channelised in order to take the right decisions. Very well said but not just for the sake of decision making, channelisation of emotions should be made a way of life. I would rather call it harmonisation or the state of equilibrium where reason and emotion are in perfect balance. Trouble starts when this harmony/equilibrium is disturbed in favour of either side. Life is where harmony is and beyond it there is only chaos. And it is true for each and every aspect of life and life itself.This equilibrium is the same thing what Pravir called as "sambhav".

As far as mannerisms and behaviour of jats is concerned, it has its own beauty because its honest and true. When we embark on the journey of image makeover and try to project ourselves in a certain way we tend to be a bit dishonest in the process. By this i dont mean that we should not try to improve ourselves. On the contrary we should but lets improve ourselves in a way that we dont lose our identity in the process.

Good observation this from Poonam.Brahm too has tried to explain it very well and so have all other members in their own good way.

As Sumeet has asked me to explain it in little more details and I have some leisure at my disposal today, I will try make a serious effort in looking at THE JATS in present times with due regards to ever flowing vocal jat emotions out here.

The all important & foremost difference between human beings and all other living beings is the superior brain God has given to human beings which gets better and better with education be it academics or practical learning, provided the learning is constant and progressive to excel as a human being...Unfortunately that desire to LEARN AND IMPROVE CONSTANTLY is not visible in majority of Jats.

We tend to satisfy easily and quickly saying...Bhatera hogya...mauj lyo......This attitude leaves much to desire and shows us in poor light as life demands constant solid efforts towards affluent/dignified existence.

We are the people who seldom learn from our past mistakes and draw better lessons.....in fact we are very poor at that.

We are governed by a false sense of pride of which no body is a taker...we tend to blow too much of our own trumpets...Bad real bad.Let others judge us for our quality and do the talking.

We are only leaders but no body out of us is a follower which is a stalk contradiction of Napoleon's formula of true leadership whichI quote,"...Only good followers can turn into quality leaders as they only know as to how it feels to be a subordinate.'...unquote.

To be contd Please........
    Last edited by Samarkadian; October 26th, 2008 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Grammatical and Phrasing

I thought Idont have much to say on this topic but Dev's saying that we have a "false sense of pride" has set me thinking again. Jats do have this false sense of pride and prestige and they are carrying this bag and baggage for ages.Many of them are dragging many decadent customs and are blind to the changing realities. The problem is that Jats are still too rigid to change and this rigidness comes from the attitude of "what I think is the only truth". Elders still try to force their own thinking on the younger generation .

Yes I am pained to say that we still have a rigid patriarchal set up where men call the shots and women have to silently follow their diktats. We say we are a democratic community but look at the Jat households and you will find an authoritarianism in most of them. Look at the villages where it is more pronounced and you will see that for men its a matter of pride to dominate over women. Many senseless practices are thrust upon all in the name of traditions. And still we come across as the most boastful of communities. Come on!! we seriously need to introspect. In the end I would only wish... May the reason prevail!!
    Last edited by Samarkadian; October 26th, 2008 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Grammatical and Phrasing.

Taking the discussion forward a bit. Thanks Dev Kaka for your stress on learning and progressing in life. Now I understand your last post a little better. Will look forward to the continuation.

Poonam, you are right in your rant against typical Jat attitudes and households. However, we are hopefully all learners here which shows from the active participation and readings of the discussion.

To be a successful social being and a communicator, one has to be a life long learner. A very practical tip is curiosity. If you are curious about people, things, life and learning, you will be most successful socially. In fact, curiosity can make you start a conversation with a complete stranger. The other important thing is the power of observation. If you are a good observer you can tune into how and what the person is feeling and just mirror that.

I must say I have made some friends like that. Or even if you don't end up being friends, you connected with a person. You learnt something new to satisfy your curiosity and made some new observations for future.

Jats are known to speak their mind and not be cunning with their words. This can come as a shock to many people and probably that's why we have been stereotyped as rude and crass. However as people get to know us better they realize the true innocent nature of us.

The idea is to keep that nature alive; the child in us alive. Not turn cynical because of the pre-conceived notions of the society. It will have a different view after meeting us. Ultimately the simple nature of ours is the true charm. So turn it on!

P. S. - Will look forward to some more from you guys. This has been a very healthy and fruitful discussion. If there are no more major contributions, we will conclude it.
    Last edited by sumeetmalik; November 4th, 2008 at 04:04 AM.
    Do more, love more

If we talk of present times Jats in certain pockets have realized their folly of KEEPING THEMSELVES ISOLATED FROM REST OF THE SOCIETY(and they are doing well) by looking down on other communities (A DEADLY DISEASE)....Like...arre ow thei chamaar sei ( leave him alone..he is a schedule cast),Ow twi baniya sei,ow tei telli sei,ow tei gujjar sei,ow tei lalchi sei,ow tei chor sei etc-2.....this attitude of jats kept them in their cocoon there by alienating them from the mainstream where there were deep sources of learning as to why a person or group of people behave in a particular manner and what are the good things JATS could learn from these diverse fraternity and evolve and adopt a much more progressive strategy which could have put them on top in today's world as they are very hard working and sincere people but unfortunately that was not to be that way and net result is that we are really pathetic inspite of the fact that we had no problems with roti-kapdda and makaan since very inception in comparison to other groups who could not muster proper food for centuries and remained dependent on casts like JATS and did menial things but today those people have moved on leaving us behind.And unfortunate part is that we are still not learning our lessons correctly.

Then we have a stupid notion that body size and bad mouth can scare this world and put the whole humanity to submission.We are very poor at appreciating others but front runners in slashing the wrists of our own people and that of all others.Even so called educated Jats take great pride in condemning and using insulting words to people just because they like to do it and many of us join these jokers to draw maximum sadistic pleasures out of such downgrading gimmicks.There is no other group more negative than our cast on this front and this is the second largest reason of our failure.

TO BE CONTD.............

Why is the discussion going on so slow here... so many jat members and so little to say over a topic that is entirely about ourselves...very surprising!!! This is one section where serious and fruitful discussion goes..and this section registers so little response compared to other sections. Though i am new on this site but this is what i have felt.

Sumeet has accepted the patriarchal mindset present in jats about which i was talking. When i wrote it i was prepared for a criticism from the male members. I am happy that young generation like sumeet is not only open but understanding. It is this attitude which will take us places. Knowing and being aware of the loopholes is the first step towards their plugging. Once we have taken that step the goal does not remain too far.

Jats or non jats learning is important for all and its a panacea for all the ailments of not just one community but society as a whole. Jats are progressing today and there is no field where they have not registered their presence. Good for us!

I will back up sumeet's saying and will add that we must keep our basic identity intact and then improve. The honesty of nature, innocence of heart and clarity of mind that is present in us jats must be preserved and other unwanted traits like brashness and egoism must be moderated to a bearable level if not gotten rid of completely.

Thanks Dev Kaka and Poonam. And thank you Anil! Sorry I missed to mention last time that you explained the concept of equanimity in communication really well. Your example of Law of Averages is excellent.

As the discussion has progressed, we have come up with some new insights into how Jats have and are interacting with the rest of the world. Dev Kaka, you have brought up some really good reasons of why we are as we are. And I believe you have some more!

Since we are also exploring solutions here, I wonder what is the solution to this Jat attitude problems. The first one of isolation can definitely be countered with interaction outside of Jats. However, again it applies to only those Jats who are willing to learn and change. I have my extended family for example and they don't want themselves or the next generation to leave Rohtak at any cost. Not for education or for making a living or even for a long trip just to broaden one's horizon. Its not that they dont want to progress but they want it within their small world. 'Chaudhar' is what I hear all the time.

Also education alone is not the solution. My Grandmother although hardly 6th Grade Pass, is very modern in her thoughts. And has been for a long time. My mother tells me that she was the first to adopt to Gas Stove while all others resisted in the joint household decades ago. So its not just the wisedom one acquires with age.

So what is it then? Anyone?
    Do more, love more

Thumbs up !!! Jatitude !!!

Talking about attitude problem among JAT's, which happens to be our ancestral gift... in my opinion this trait of our's should be harnessed in the best possible manner and for the best possible outcome. It is nice to keep this attitude, let me rather call it "Jatitude"... however, what is important is "how to control this "Jatitude" ? Everybody keeps attitude, but then what is so special about this "Jatitude"? Well, in majority of us it is like an uncontrolled nuclear chain reaction. I don't have to tell you as to what an uncontrolled nuclear chain reaction (Jatitude) can do to harm our interests and identity. It's a great untapped energy that only needs to be harnessed in a controlled way... believe me, if we can harness this Jatitude in a controlled way, the results can be amazing and unbelievable.

A simple reasoning that comes to my mind straightaway on how to have control on this Jatitude is to "know thyself". This has been elaborated by me in my previous post and honestly speaking, I have applied successfully (or trying to...) in my real life. A proper and timely introspection of our own self can take us a long way.

Let me quote you an example out of my life... in a recent initiative taken by one of our worthy member on the thread -
    A New initiative for JATland... I initially thought as to why should I become a member, instead I should rather become a judge !!! (he he he) but the realization didn't eluded me for long, as I realized that it's the contribution towards the community which matters, rather than my "Jatitude". So I am now a worthy member in that proposed group.

But again, easy said then done... but that should be the mantra for all JAT's. There is a great need for us JAT's to come out of our inhibitions and be an extrovert. We don't have to wait for things to happen, instead we should try to make them happen. Doing is the only way of getting things done. I always dream big and have never let my dreams die because life without dreams is like a broken winged bird that cannot fly. Let's take this initiative and never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark... professionals on the other hand built the Titanic. I always play to win, and I am never afraid of losing... oops that's too personal, but I guess any one out here can take a leaf out of my book.

Winston Churchill once said, "Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference"... William James captured the point aptly by saying "The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes". I'll conclude my post with a quote from Oscar Wilde... "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Changing our attitudes and thought processes are catalysts that will aid in any transformation... and that's the CALL OF THE DAY.

In the last, w
    ithout adopting a holier than thou stance, all i can say is repeat the off-repeated cliche... Attitude (Jatitude) does help determine Altitude !
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    Talking about attitude problem among JAT's, which happens to be our ancestral gift... in my opinion this trait of our's should be harnessed in the best possible manner and for the best possible outcome. It is nice to keep this attitude, let me rather call it "Jatitude"... however, what is important is "how to control this "Jatitude" ? Everybody keeps attitude, but then what is so special about this "Jatitude"? Well, in majority of us it is like an uncontrolled nuclear chain reaction. I don't have to tell you as to what an uncontrolled nuclear chain reaction (Jatitude) can do to harm our interests and identity. It's a great untapped energy that only needs to be harnessed in a controlled way... believe me, if we can harness this Jatitude in a controlled way, the results can be amazing and unbelievable.

A simple reasoning that comes to my mind straightaway on how to have control on this Jatitude is to "know thyself". This has been elaborated by me in my previous post and honestly speaking, I have applied successfully (or trying to...) in my real life. A proper and timely introspection of our own self can take us a long way.

Let me quote you an example out of my life... in a recent initiative taken by one of our worthy member on the thread - A New initiative for JATland... I initially thought as to why should I become a member, instead I should rather become a judge !!! (he he he) but the realization didn't eluded me for long, as I realized that it's the contribution towards the community which matters, rather than my "Jatitude". So I am now a worthy member in that proposed group.

But again, easy said then done... but that should be the mantra for all JAT's. There is a great need for us JAT's to come out of our inhibitions and be an extrovert. We don't have to wait for things to happen, instead we should try to make them happen. Doing is the only way of getting things done. I always dream big and have never let my dreams die because life without dreams is like a broken winged bird that cannot fly. Let's take this initiative and never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark... professionals on the other hand built the Titanic. I always play to win, and I am never afraid of losing... oops that's too personal, but I guess any one out here can take a leaf out of my book.

Winston Churchill once said, "Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference"... William James captured the point aptly by saying "The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes". I'll conclude my post with a quote from Oscar Wilde... "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Changing our attitudes and thought processes are catalysts that will aid in any transformation... and that's the CALL OF THE DAY.

In the last, without adopting a holier than thou stance, all i can say is repeat the off-repeated cliche... Attitude (Jatitude) does help determine Altitude !
    Amazingly inspiring piece of discourse!!! Three cheers to you sir! "Jatitude" could not have been made more interesting than this. Perhaps nothing more remains to be said about the attitude of jats..i mean jatitude (interesting term!)after this.

Everything is ultimately just a matter of attitude. Its how you see the world that determines how you act. It is said "If you can't change your fate,change your attitude". It sounds so simple but believe me its not that simple when it comes to change the age old beliefs and patterns of thinking. Transformation is a painful processes through which one has to pass in order to reach the "renaissance", the revival of spirit which leads to awakening. An awakened being is one who is most adjusted with the world and the most peaceful with himself. All these problems of communalism and terrorism that have infested our world will disappear themselves when people inhabiting the world are awakened beings. How to attain this awakened state? Mr Tewatia has given the answer...

KNOW THYSELF

Login to view details.
    This post of mine is in reply to two "bizz" words , one from Sumit ( We are exploring solutions ) and the other from Brahm ( Controlled Jattitude).

Brahm has this knack of picking up words and phrases before me , and he aptly chose the word "harness" for the Jattitude ( or Attitude of Jats).

His personal example of the "New Initiative at JL " was something that first got me to be really pissed off and then calm back myself , ofcourse driven by his reactions.

Exploring the solutions of how to harness the controlled Jattidue , I would put my points in conjunction with a few quotes that i read ( inspired by the habit of substantiation by Brahm with quotes ).

• START : It might be confused with youthful exuberance but I call it a start. One has to start a novel idea , a suggestion , a initiative! Do it sooner than later. Ofcourse proper planning and implementation feasibility analysis is of paramount importance but they must be done with "deliberate haste" ( I liked the term Obama used in his first news conference after the win in presedential election ).
    Quote:
    Thomas Alva Edison:
    Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    • Small : is good! Time and again authors of the posts in this thread have conveyed that Jats have considered some tasks too small for themseleves! This sounds like hilarious to me , there is nothing called small! We must start entrepreneurial activities in social /economic/ cultural front without even thinking of these as small or something!
    Demosthenes:
    Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises.
    • Do : more , ask yourself more and ask others more ! Push yourself , push others to get that lil extra out of each. Diversify yourself , thus hedging your life against boredom. Meet out N number of people with M number of varied interests. Do small and little things but lots of them.
    Ella Williams:
    Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it.
    • Transition : from a worker to a leader , dont think of starting off as the leader because it is very much possible that you can show everyone the ideal / most efficient way of doing things and then people can easily repeat it N number of times. Leadership is not about just having those qualities , it might be necessary condition but might not be sufficient, I believe you have to make the followers realise as well that you are the leader and that comes only through showing them how to do things! Remember not everybody is a leader and has those skills to go about things , they do need to be shown things which they just have to copy!

James A. Froude:
    You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.

• Don't be afraid of criticism , loosing. Have faith! Change as Poonam said does not come naturally , it has to have a resistance , its all but human to resist any kind of change! Be ready to explain , be ready to adapt , be individualistic rather than a generalist , understand uniqueness in characters of people!
    James Yorke:
    The most successful people are those who are good at plan B.

Hi,
    It was quite interesting to go through the posts, thanks to everyone in this forum for such insightful thoughts.
    Just a comment- how will we remember Vijender Singh in the years to come? For his attitude (jattitude), the fighter spirit et all or his inability to converse in English?
    I am proud to be a Jat, in fact too proud. I admire the fighting spirit, not against people but against circumstances. I admire the honesty and straight forwardness, not to hurt but to behold righteousness. Every time I have heard about transparency, ethics and Corporate Declaratives, it reminds me of Jattitude.
    And what we do not learn Herbert Spencer's survival of the fittest would force us to consider. And a Jattitude gives us an edge over others in our attitude of "Who says it cannot be done, dare a Jat and he/she, , will"....

confidence

i wont write much about this topic or in internet terms thread, i think language is a medium of communication rather than a mode of communication, i personally believe that whether its hindi, english or any other language what is more important is that you are able to communicate your ideas. so, even if it is haryanvi(although i am rajasthani) i would be really proud of it, and wont shy away from using my lingua.
    JAT MAHAN
    JAT BALWAN

Sumeet bhai,

You've hit the nail on the head. Our community's inability to interact with the outside world is quite evident in my aim to help Indian Women's Wrestling Team- all of whom are from our Jat Community.

It took a Tamil Iyer Mr. Venkat.Krishnan of Mumbai to establish contact with each one of them - Geetika, Sonika, Neha rathi etc and on their behalf communicate with the sports Ministry, the International federation of Wrestling and finally with me. Using me as a Medium, he tries to communicate with the enitre Haryanvi Jat Community through our excellent forum - www.jatland.com.

We need to open up with other communities of our country. Thru Chat when I asked Mr. Venkat, how did he manage to establish ties with us Haryanvi Jats, his reply was, "Äs a Mumbaikar travelling by train everyday, I interact with people from all parts of our country. We mumbaikars appeal to the Human heart, which is the same in every Human being". It is this attitude which has helped South Indians and Gujarathis succeed all over the world and survive in every circumstance.

What hampers us Haryanvi Jats is our Clannish Racial Pride in our Fair Skin, Bravery, Strong Handsome Physique and our fighting prowess. This makes us look like NAZIS OF INDIA and making other communities despise us.

One good step is to establish friendship with people of other communities. I would even go to the extent of suggesting that we Haryanvi Jats Marry people from other communities!

With Warm Regards,
    Devika

There is no need of going to that extent, why it is required suppose a Jat marries a non jat and that marriage fails then? So many marriages fails,

As per you other communities are having reasonably good relations with different communities, do they believe in inter-cast marriage or that is happening because they are marrying in other casts, Sorry, all the castes have same reservations about inter-cast marriage

Quote Originally Posted by devikajakhar View Post
    One good step is to establish friendship with people of other communities. I would even go to the extent of suggesting that we Haryanvi Jats Marry people from other communities!

With Warm Regards,
    Devika

Login to view details.
    Well all Castes are great in themselves but for me Jats are different from other castes.To secure the future of our coming generation we need to refurbish the mindset of our people who are still very innocent in terms of social and economic awarness.There is no doubt that things are changing which is heartening to see but still majority of Our JAT GIRLS are not getting the desired freedom which they deserve.

Nazaria bilkul badal raha hai.

Aaj se 25 saal pahle doondane se X class paas ladki milti thi.Oor aaj normally graduate too karwate hi hain.
    Pahle nazaria tha ki paanchvi choori paadli chithi baanchni aagi.Lekin samaye ke saath samaz aaraha hai ki ladkiyoon ko bhi paadana chahie.
    Ab matrimonial colomn main bhi dhekho to lagta hain ki nazaria badal raha hai jo bahut hi aachi baat hai.
    Thanks.

Regards,
    Rakesh Dhaka
    :tamatar:tamatar
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool,
    Than to talk and remove all doubt of it .

For success, attitude is equally as important as ability .