Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Google Vs Microsoft

Thumbs up Google Vs Microsoft

Google will now go all out in a war against Microsoft's Internet Explorer by sewing up distribution agreements for its browser Chrome beta with cyber cafe owners in countries like India to take on Microsoft's .

You guys can download this new browser from here --

http://www.google.com/chrome

Download it and see how it much faster , reliable and more flexible for developers specially.

Im using already using IE with all these new so called innovation from google side, there is nothing new in chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by mschoudhary View Post
    Google will now go all out in a war against Microsoft's Internet Explorer by sewing up distribution agreements for its browser Chrome beta with cyber cafe owners in countries like India to take on Microsoft's .

Download it and see how it much faster , reliable and more flexible for developers specially.

Quote Originally Posted by vivekdh View Post
    Im using already using IE with all these new so called innovation from google side, there is nothing new in chrome.

well u cant say that mate ... Google par sawal uthana bevkoofi hai ... M a gr8 fan of googl eand its products.

Just wait for sometime u will come to know abt its features and algorithmic efficiency when traffic is high or next release

I have tried it .. and seriously m impressed with the speed .. i'm lovin it

Still need to explore other features ...

All the best google

Smile

Frankly speaking, it's too early to comment on Google's Chrome. But then, I believe this should be good... given the skill-laden powerhouse that Google is.

The news is that within 24 hours of its launch Google's Chrome has already captured 1% of the browser market surpassing minor rivals Netscape and Opera. Internet Explorer (~72%) occupies the maximum of browser market and for the moment they are, honestly, out of reach. Personally, I have been very fond of Mozilla Firefox (~20%) for its obvious advantages over IE. Apple's Safari(~6%) is the next rival to be overtaken and I believe it will happen very soon.

In coming future, I will definitely try Chrome... Google is Googol after all.

Review of Google's Chrome...: http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9114 052

Quote Originally Posted by sumitsehrawat View Post
    Frankly speaking, it's too early to comment on Google's Chrome. But then, I believe this should be good... given the skill-laden powerhouse that Google is.

The news is that within 24 hours of its launch Google's Chrome has already captured 1% of the browser market surpassing minor rivals Netscape and Opera. Internet Explorer (~72%) occupies the maximum of browser market and for the moment they are, honestly, out of reach. Personally, I have been very fond of Mozilla Firefox (~20%) for its obvious advantages over IE. Apple's Safari(~6%) is the next rival to be overtaken and I believe it will happen very soon.

In coming future, I will definitely try Chrome... Google is Googol after all.

Review of Google's Chrome...: http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9114 052

M using it and loving it sumitteeeeee ... try out man ... its amazing
    M feeling its faster ... pata nahi mein iska fan hoon isliye lag raha hai ya sach mein faster hai

Really bahut impressive hai....
    But IE 8 Beta hi lajwab hai....
    Google chrome me ek problem to mene dekh li.... Youtube videos real player ke through direct download nahi kar sakte....
    And in built downloader hone ke reason se download karne ki speed par bhi affect padta hai...download speed bahut slow ho jati hai........

Bhai Prashant... Youtube Google ka hi hai... aur unke rule ke mutaabik ye video download karna allowed nahi hai. Aap jo download karte ho...(main bhi karta hu) ye illegal hai... to asal me ye problem nahi hai.... problem hum jaise logo me hai jo chori karte hai....

Quote Originally Posted by prashanthooda View Post
    Google chrome me ek problem to mene dekh li.... Youtube videos real player ke through direct download nahi kar sakte....

Bhai Prashant... Youtube Google ka hi hai... aur unke rule ke mutaabik ye video download karna allowed nahi hai. Aap jo download karte ho...(main bhi karta hu) ye illegal hai... to asal me ye problem nahi hai.... problem hum jaise logo me hai jo chori karte hai....
    chor chor chorrrrrr ... pakddo padkooo .. chor chorrr

Its not fair to compare Chrome with IE....Firefox is better.....far more better in terms of plug-ins and the browser speed and features......actually Firefox developers and Google dev. team work just across the streets....so often Firefox developers visit cafeteria at Google building.
    The Development of Chrome is based on Googles' strategy of open sourcing the development of their products....
    and yeah..! well Chrome is simple and fast....but still a BETA version so it has to have problems....the foremost prob I faced is with Flash...

Since its been only a day of launch...its normal to get complaints and crashing issues....There is a buzz in the town about the Chromes vulnerability which is becoz they use older version of webkit, which is the same open source technology used by APPLES' Safari browser. So basically Chrome uses technology from FIREFOX AND SAFARI....
    Also Chrome is at risk from "the Carpet Bomb" bug...HIT >>>THIS LINK<<< for details

Google is launching its Phone next month with existing T-Mobile customers.....its called Android, which is again new software for mobiles and is promising to take us to new heights in terms technology...A possible blow for iPhone....untill a week ago I was ready to get a iPhone....but then I researched on Android and it will change the way we look at the mobile phones.....Again sorry to add this link >>> HIT ME for Android developing apps <<<.
    MORE to come when I get my Android prety soon
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Smile

Bhai I don't know ke ye chori hai ya aur kuchh but users ke liye facility to hai na ? Aap hi bataiye...

Unhappy

Zoom and full screen jaise common options bhi nahi hai Google Chrome me....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by prashanthooda View Post
    Zoom and full screen jaise common options bhi nahi hai Google Chrome me....
    ooohhoo really sad news for google.....tham saare hoode mill ke apna browser banna lyo na, mauka padya hai......haryana mein tharri sarkaar bhi hai, koi kime bolle bhi na..:p
    Keshav Dahiya
    www.dahiya.us

Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya View Post
    ooohhoo really sad news for google.....tham saare hoode mill ke apna browser banna lyo na, mauka padya hai......haryana mein tharri sarkaar bhi hai, koi kime bolle bhi na..:p
    hahahaha.....ar naam ke dhareinge uskaa?? HOODILLA :D

Quote Originally Posted by vivekpannu View Post
    mollad explorer... m.e. ver 7.01 :D with special JAT plug-in tht translates jaatu in english. :D
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

Siebel toh chalti nahin Ispe,, Toh apne toh koi kaam kaa nahin hai.. Baki thoda fast toh hai..

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by vivekpannu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    mollad explorer... m.e. ver 7.01 :D with special JAT plug-in tht translates jaatu in english. :D
    Hahahahahahaha
    Kitana "ZOR" lagaya hai dimag pe !!!!!!!! :rock :rock

Quote Originally Posted by keshavdahiya View Post

hahahahaha..........hooda kya ki baath dekhe se ........bna le tu bhi ekk browser....

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by anuchhikara View Post
    hahahahaha..........hooda kya ki baath dekhe se ........bna le tu bhi ekk browser....
    Ye sagle browser jo bhi tanne dekh rakhe hain Anu, vo sagle Huddas ne hi bana rakhe hai.... :rock :rock

Arrow

GOOGLE CHROME ..........

ITZ amazing to use ...........really.....
    Quote Originally Posted by mschoudhary View Post

"Helping hands are better than Praying Lips"