Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Angrezo ki Angrezi seekho. Learn English

Quote Originally Posted by rajeshchowdhary View Post
    I was just very curious (by reading the title of your thread) as to why people in India promote English language learning so vehemently. I am generally convinced that English is no magic wand for anybody's career woes.

Personally, I had no intention to bash your thread. I am sorry if you took it otherwise.
    OK... Lets leave this debate here itself and move on. I invite you if you can contribute or help others who yearn to learn this language. I believe your suggestions/advices will help many.

I thnk work for Jhoota is grubby or leftover as per my knowledge...........let me know if i am correct.............just a try!
    " Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it".

Quote Originally Posted by ISTeotia9 View Post
    I thnk work for Jhoota is grubby or leftover as per my knowledge...........let me know if i am correct.............just a try!

Well, this is what I got from net related to grubby

Definition

grubby Show phonetics
    adjective
    1 INFORMAL dirty:
    He was wearing some old shorts and a grubby T-shirt.
    Don't wipe your grubby hands on my clean towel!

2 DISAPPROVING If you describe an activity or someone's behaviour as grubby, you do not think that it is honourable or acceptable:
    She sees the business of making money as just grubby opportunism.
    He doesn't want this story to get into the grubby hands of the tabloid press (= to be obtained by newspapers who are not honourable).

Anyway, thanks for the new word. Waise I am very much convinced with soiled.