Page 12 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie's Reviews

aag laa doo....

Quote Originally Posted by Nishantrathi82 View Post
    Shortcut pathetic movie they try to copy the Akele hum akele tum but no where near to that movie my rating 1 out of 5

pathetic kona jama e pathetic sai ......
    Vj.....Anti Social.....
    BE JAT LIKE फोगाट........

Paying Guest 3.5/5
    Dimag istemal karna galat hai .suad lene hain to suad lena dimag mat chalana :rock:rock:rock
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

Bruno

was expectin li'l better from Sacha Baron
    wonder how would Indians watch this movie..would have to edit heaps haha

but was still fun,,just his face made me burst in2 laughter....
    Reckon his interviews on Fm here n tv shows were a riot..hilarious....just pure uncensored politically incorrect humor
    Lifes Good!

Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    was expectin li'l better from Sacha Baron
    wonder how would Indians watch this movie..would have to edit heaps haha

but was still fun,,just his face made me burst in2 laughter....
    Reckon his interviews on Fm here n tv shows were a riot..hilarious....just pure uncensored politically incorrect humor
    Bruno was good. Borat was funnier.

Quote Originally Posted by sidchhikara View Post
    Bruno was good. Borat was funnier.
    I think it has been a downhill since Ali-G days. The funny bits in Borat are all there in Ali-G series. Other bits have more shock value than humour value. Don't even feel like watching Bruno.

Quote Originally Posted by Nishantrathi82 View Post
    Shortcut pathetic movie they try to copy the Akele hum akele tum but no where near to that movie my rating 1 out of 5
    Shortkut's tag line is "The con is on". And it is really an attempt to con the audience. The trailers and the marketing is about this being a laugh riot in the league of Welcome, etc. But there is not even much attempted humor in the movie. Most of it is emotional drama. Whatever little attempt is made towards humor deserves contempt.

Kambhaqt Ishq- Nothing great to write home about. Some funny bits are there amidst quite a bit of b-crap.

The Hangover- Genuinely funny movie. Full marks for originality.

Harry Potter Half blood prince nice movie my rating 3.75 out of 5.
    Plant one tree atleast
    and pls save water and electricity

X-Men Origins: Wolverine: 3.5/5. Nice movie.

Luck

name of the movie LUCK .................

timepass movie......and in more harsh words........BOGUS.......movie.....

there were only 2 things jo mujhe pasand aayi......
    1. song Khudayaaaa we.....
    2. Acting of Bhojpuri superstar Ravikishan ....who played Raghav in the movie...:D

except these 2 things ....flim kuch khass nahi hai...below average (i think so)........

5/10 :D
    Vj.....Anti Social.....

Quote Originally Posted by vjphoughat View Post
    name of the movie LUCK .................

timepass movie......and in more harsh words........BOGUS.......movie.....

there were only 2 things jo mujhe pasand aayi......
    1. song Khudayaaaa we.....
    2. Acting of Bhojpuri superstar Ravikishan ....who played Raghav in the movie...:D

except these 2 things ....flim kuch khass nahi hai...below average (i think so)........

5/10 :D

Yes its a bad try to remake hollywood's The Condemned.
    My rating is 2.5 out of 5
    Plant one tree atleast

A night in a mesuem-2 as good as the last one my rating 3.5 out of 5.
    Plant one tree atleast

Love Aaj Kal

Kambakht ishq was better then this
    my rating 1.5/5:tamatar:tamatar:tamatar
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

jashan bhatt camp ki 1 or musical bundle movie.......

Love Ajj Kal

just coming from outside after watching LOVE Aaj Kal......... Hmmmm ....totally the saif saif n saif in all around the movie.....his acting.....his dressing sense (jeans......suits.....)..... Don't know the logic behind the movie but it is worth watching........can be watched once....... Yes... other than the saif, the song at the end is the life of movie.... aahnuee aanhueee..aanhueee
    A bird can love a fish, but where do they live...
    Vicky

जीने नहीं दूंगा....!

There is a dialogue from one of my childhood fev. Movie “ Jeene nahi dunga” directed by rajkumar kohli in 1984. The movie was a super flop some of you might not have heard about this movie... bt I give this movie 4/5 just becoz of its thrilling action, dialogue & taut direction. Perhaps one of the main reasons of its debacle could be its larger then life characters & unrealistic storyline. Bt this movie is full of drama. Good balance of comedy (Jagdeep & Ghasitaram) & power packed action of Dharamendra & shatrughan sinha. I will try my best to depict the story or may be worst….

This story is about two rival kabila’ "जंगावर" & " दिलावार" Raka (Dharamendra) is the sardar of Dilavar kabila and Shaka (shatrughan shinha) is the sardaar of Jangavar kabila…movie starts with a sequence where Shaka’s elder sister elope with raka’s elder brother roshan (played by Dharamendra, as double role) and shaka goes to dilavar kabila to take revenge and shoot dead his sister’s husband roshan (Dharamendra) on their wedding night.

There was a terror of shaka whenever wherever he goes death follows.. :eek: When he enters into the dilavar kabila…ppl start running, shut their homes screaming “ bhago bhago shaka aa gaya….shaka aa gaya…:rock:thappadfollowed by pin drop silence in the kabila bt my fev. Dialogue cum sequence comes in the middle of the movie…

When raja murad the younger brother of shaka was chasing a girl of dilavar kabila to satisfy his lust :eek: on his horse and enters into the dilavar kabila….the younger brother of raka, Badal “Raj babbar” confronts him bt could not resist for long and collapsed… on seeing this raka & badal’s bhabhi “ widow of Roshan” screams aloud…..“Raaakakkkkkkkkkkkkkk”….राराराराकाकाकाकाका का :tamatar
    what a moment….. Dharamendra who was riding a horse wearing sleeveless leather jacket and long leather boot looking dashing cowboy stops on hearing the scream from few miles away and turn back to his kabila…on seeing his brother in blood . He points his finger toward raja murad and roar in his identical profound steady voice….

"में आज तब तक तुम्हे यहाँ से जाने नही दूंगा, जब तक तुम इन बाजुओं की लंबाई नाप नहीं लेते..….and then he pulled out the rim of bullock cart and throw toward raja murad…followed by dhishoom dhisoom…

This movie is simply a treat to watch Dharamendra as a Raka and shatrughan shinha as “Shaka”.
    And nice song too “तुम याद न आया करो हाय....याद आने से पहले तुम आ जाया करो.... "रेशमा और बादल की प्रेम कहानी!
    Last edited by sudeepdular; August 10th, 2009 at 11:07 AM.
    Some people listen to their inner voice and follow it. These people either become crazy or turn into a legend.

love aaj kal......very interesting movie..music is also very gud......3.5/5

Cool Dragonball Evolution

Nice movie to watch.....

and must for Dragon ball Z series loversssssssss.....

4/5 .......
    Vj.....Anti Social.....

Love aaj kal is big bore .
    'Everything passes. Everything changes. So I should just do what I think I should do'

Quote Originally Posted by kiran.takhar View Post
    Love aaj kal is big bore .
    Jhooom Brabar Jhoom ki COPY:rock
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!